HMONG PROTEST!!!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
If you're a hmong, stand up for your only leader left...General Vang Pao...Regardless if you hate him or not...
Although it's right or wrong, we stay strong and stay together..
we're the same, we came from the same place && the same origin...

Will you just lay back and watch them?
Make a difference...

On Friday 06.08.2007 @ Shaw && Palm...
sometime around the afternoon...We're all gonna be there...a protest...

***If General Vang Pao is sentenced to life prison,
there ain't gonna be no mor HMONG NEW YEAR!!!
it's been tradition!!!

suesan

sarNie Egg
If you're a hmong, stand up for your only leader left...General Vang Pao...Regardless if you hate him or not...
Although it's right or wrong, we stay strong and stay together..
we're the same, we came from the same place && the same origin...

Will you just lay back and watch them?
Make a difference...

On Friday 06.08.2007 @ Shaw && Palm...
sometime around the afternoon...We're all gonna be there...a protest...
***If General Vang Pao is sentenced to life prison,
there ain't gonna be no mor HMONG NEW YEAR!!!
it's been tradition!!!

You know, when I heard about the news, my eyes was tearing. It is so sad that our only leader is in jail for protecting our people in Laos. I would love to protest, but I live in Wisconsin, so sorry, but I'm 100% supporting you and our leader..

Muddie Murda

smile...
Umm.........I don't think he's the one who pays for the Hmong New Years. I remember having to pay a fee to enter whenever I went with my Hmong friends. So yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also, I think Hmong New Years been around before that guy was born too.

If I was to go, I'd probably only protest for the US to do something about the suffering Hmong people in Laos, but not to set VP free.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Umm.........I don't think he's the one who pays for the Hmong New Years. I remember having to pay a fee to enter whenever I went with my Hmong friends. So yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also, I think Hmong New Years been around before that guy was born too.

If I was to go, I'd probably only protest for the US to do something about the suffering Hmong people in Laos, but not to set VP free.

I didn't say he's the one paying it...He's the only hmong leader left, so every year
he has to go and cut the rope for them 2 open the hmong new year...
...it's been around b4 he's was born that's for sure...but he's the one
who bring it to the US and kept it going...

natty

Chubs
hmm.. protesting is good.. how about we gather some laos people and go protest the opposing side as well?.. cus to them if vp is free then he may be able to carry out his plan..

gosh seriously.. like what muddie said protest about the genocide!

suesan

sarNie Egg

If you're going to protest bout the suffering of the hmong people in Laos then why didn't you do it back then before any of this happen. Why do you have to wait until today to do it. You got to stand for what you belief, don't wait around for other.

Muddie Murda

smile...
If you're going to protest bout the suffering of the hmong people in Laos then why didn't you do it back then before any of this happen. Why do you have to wait until today to do it. You got to stand for what you belief, don't wait around for other.
Umm...weren't they already doing that already? I'm just saying, I'm not going to go and protest for them to set a to-be-Murderer (or already one) FREE. That's like the Hmongs saying that Chai Vang deserves to be free. Hahaha

max

sarNie Elites
I will not express my feelings on General Vang Pao now, but I agree that the protest should be on the genocide, too bad I do not live where many Hmong people exist so I cannot protest, but it is a good idea =)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
So what?? Where's the protest at and what are people gonna put on their signs? I just find it a little odd. And I agree with Muddie and Natty...we should be protesting about the genocide, not GVP.

And no more new years? Ummm...I dont think we need to wait for him in order for new years to happen. Alot of the new years in my town have gone years and years without his appearance. And lets not forget that even in Thailand they have new years...does he go visit those too? I mean, I wouldnt know but I think new years will still take place even if there's no GVP.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I didn't say he's the one paying it...He's the only hmong leader left, so every year
well how come he doesn't come to the Metrodome's new year and cut the rope????????

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong

Oh really? What does that matter? Nothing, to me. And I'm Hmong.
VP doesn't give a crap about coming to North Carolina and cutting
that stupid rope for my New Year festivals. Heck, we don't even
have that little cheesy rope-cutting thing. I don't think that matters.
Just because VP and I are Hmong doesn't mean we should stick
together and support each other. I'm not going to support someone
who tried to attack someone else's country. That's stupid.

I'm not trying to be mean. I love my Hmong people but I really mean
it. This protest is useless. If we protest, then hell, the Laotians should
protest too. They have some Hmong ex-general trying to attack their
country. VP is stupid for doing this. A mass amount of our people are
still living in Laos. He kills Laos, he kills them as well. My grandparents
are still living merrily in Laos and I like it that way since they're unable
to come to the US. I don't want the Lao Government to kick my family
out because some Hmong guy thought he was big enough to attack a
country. Think of your relatives that are still living there. If VP harms
Laos, he will harm them as well. You don't get that fact. I'm not bashing
anyone or you at all. I'm just saying protesting is useless. We are people
with no country fighting against someone who has a country.

If VP gets sentenced to death, which I believe it will not happen, then you
try and compare that to a mass killing of a whole country. How many lives
verses how many lives? VP might be jailed for life or whatever, but don't
start protesting yet. What if he really did do it? You're really willing to
help someone who's ruined your reputation and your people's reputation?
I admire your love for you people and willingness to protest, but that's not
worth it. Protesting will do nothing. Nothing. Nothing. If you protest,
Laos will protest. Who's bigger in this situation? Laos, they were going to be
attacked because a Hmong man won't get over his grudge against them.

suesan, it's probably not my place to butt in but I don't understand
why you're saying that to Muddie more. I mean, you didn't care to protest,
or did you? About the genocide? As I recall, nobody really protest about it.
And that was tons of lives that were killed. Not just one person that's getting
put in prison for doing something bad attacking a country.

Aba

sarNie Egg
wo...where is this Protecst...why is he being throw in jail.....is he being thrown ijn jail in thailand....shite..that stupid...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
So what?? Where's the protest at and what are people gonna put on their signs? I just find it a little odd. And I agree with Muddie and Natty...we should be protesting about the genocide, not GVP.

And no more new years? Ummm...I dont think we need to wait for him in order for new years to happen. Alot of the new years in my town have gone years and years without his appearance. And lets not forget that even in Thailand they have new years...does he go visit those too? I mean, I wouldnt know but I think new years will still take place even if there's no GVP.
First of all i want everyone to take this serious...Are We HMONG? i BET most of us are, so be RESPECTFUL!

All i'm saying is that...you're only thinking about yourself having fun at the New Year...but what about our PARENTS? General Vang Pao is really their HERO...our parents knows the truth and their are real fact behind his background...they are the one to prove his innocence...he really is our HERO. If he is not that important to you, turn around and asked yourself? How did you us HMONG exist in AMERICA. the whole nation knows it...you and I have nothing else to say...PERIOD. Without General Vang Pao...the new year ain't FUN, ENJOYABLE, NOT WELCOME, not RESPECTFUL from others...for example to the other non-hmong who comes every year. I am respectful to honor this BRAVE LEADER.

jUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW...WITHOUT gENERAL VANG PAO IN OUR LIFE....EVEN IF THE NEW YEARS IS STILL RUNNING....NOTHING REALLY REPRESENTING US HMONG....IF YOU HATE HIM THAT MUCH THERES REALLY NOTHING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT...AND WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT OUR HMONG NAME WHEN WE HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOURSELF, FOR US PEOPLE, AND FORMOST OUR GENERAL.

FOREVER GENERAL VANG PAO WILL BE IN OUR HEART AND FOREVER MORE OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT EACH GENERATION.
FREE GENERAL VANG PAO...HE WHO SAVED OUR PEOPLE BUT MOST THE U.S. CIA....LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE AND NOW U.S TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM TO LOVED THEIR ENEMY.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that's true. it's not like vang pao was paying for my entrance and parking into the new years... i think new years are still going to be around.. regardless.. it's not a tradition.. he doesn't even attend the new years that much... and when he does.. he makes some long ass lectures that doesn't make any sense...
"it's been 30 years.. we will get our country of laos back..." dude. news flash. you can't take back what was never yours. =?

i mean... come on.. you want to go back to live in mountain tops.. with no electricity.. no running water.. no plumbing.. in dirt roads.. and unsanitized places.... that's so friggin dirty...

i think vang pao reacted in the wrong way... with ammunition and everything.. duh. that makes it seem like a terriost attack... =S

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh give me a break...people complained, even some of you in here, that GVP was not doing anything to help the Hmong people in Laos and that he's just in it for the $$$...well, what the hell do you call this?? When he does do something, then it's like...oh no, he's so stupid...geez, make up your mind already...

And about the protest thing, I guess some one you aren't aware of what has been happening the past few years...you're just talking about it because you've seen nothing happened at all and why is that? Cause you spend your time bashing about what's not being done, but take no part in it...A lot of hmong students and caring individuals aroung the US have petitioned to get the videos to the D.C. And if you, yourself haven't seen any protest or heard of any, then you're in no position to say that nothing of that nature was done...because it has!!! I know because I've been to more than one of them!!! And it's sad to see that we don't have that many supportters out there...so, if you're gonna sit at home and complain about the situation, then get your ass up and come join us!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
that's true. it's not like vang pao was paying for my entrance and parking into the new years... i think new years are still going to be around.. regardless.. it's not a tradition.. he doesn't even attend the new years that much... and when he does.. he makes some long ass lectures that doesn't make any sense...
"it's been 30 years.. we will get our country of laos back..." dude. news flash. you can't take back what was never yours. =?

i mean... come on.. you want to go back to live in mountain tops.. with no electricity.. no running water.. no plumbing.. in dirt roads.. and unsanitized places.... that's so friggin dirty...

i think vang pao reacted in the wrong way... with ammunition and everything.. duh. that makes it seem like a terriost attack... =S
You might not and you're speaking for yourself...what about our elders??? My parents sure do miss Laos!

natty

Chubs
i understand ceda.. its not only your parents that misses laos.. my nan and the other thousands of laos people throughout america, france england and so on as well.. so should they unite, take up arms and go take Laos back? i mean after all, THEY are called um Laotians.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
First of all i want everyone to take this serious...Are We HMONG? i BET most of us are, so be RESPECTFUL!

All i'm saying is that...you're only thinking about yourself having fun at the New Year...but what about our PARENTS? General Vang Pao is really their HERO...our parents knows the truth and their are real fact behind his background...they are the one to prove his innocence...he really is our HERO. If he is not that important to you, turn around and asked yourself? How did you us HMONG exist in AMERICA. the whole nation knows it...you and I have nothing else to say...PERIOD. Without General Vang Pao...the new year ain't FUN, ENJOYABLE, NOT WELCOME, not RESPECTFUL from others...for example to the other non-hmong who comes every year. I am respectful to honor this BRAVE LEADER.

jUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW...WITHOUT gENERAL VANG PAO IN OUR LIFE....EVEN IF THE NEW YEARS IS STILL RUNNING....NOTHING REALLY REPRESENTING US HMONG....IF YOU HATE HIM THAT MUCH THERES REALLY NOTHING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT...AND WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT OUR HMONG NAME WHEN WE HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOURSELF, FOR US PEOPLE, AND FORMOST OUR GENERAL.
FOREVER GENERAL VANG PAO WILL BE IN OUR HEART AND FOREVER MORE OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT EACH GENERATION.
FREE GENERAL VANG PAO...HE WHO SAVED OUR PEOPLE BUT MOST THE U.S. CIA....LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE AND NOW U.S TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM TO LOVED THEIR ENEMY.

Give me a break! Fine. VP took a small part in getting the Hmongs to live in the US.
Period. There's no more bull to that. I didn't say I didn't care about the New Year, so
don't put words in my mouth. VP didn't save our people. If he really saved our people,
then why are there still Hmongs suffering in Thailand and Laos? US turned their back
on him to love their enemy? As I see it, the Thais caught the fleets that were shipping
VP's weapons. After that, VP was arrested. That's it. US isn't a part of this little thing.
In fact, why are you dragging them into this? The US is neutral in this state. It's just
you getting mad over this thing that VP got put in jail.

Don't say that without VP in our lifes, we wouldn't have the New Year. The people in
Laos are still having their new years. So are we. VP didn't help with the new years.
As I recall, my aunts and uncles had to fund for the new year and do everything for
it. Was VP there? No.

And what about our parents? My parents don't like him either. Just because he did
on thing good for your people, doesn't mean that you have to kiss his feet. VP isn't
all that great. My dad respected him very much, as I did too. But later on we grew
to know more about him. VP's a stupid and selfish man. You're giving him a title that
he doesn't deserve and nor has he earned it. He's the reason why we have the new
year? Heck no. If VP was the hero, then what would you call my dad? He fought in
the wars too. Are you calling him a hero? No, you said VP is our HERO. He's not.
He's nobody's hero, other than yours.

I don't think you know the true meaning of the new year. The new year is when we
celebrate the forthcoming year and we wish for the best. We celebrate the good and
bad times of the year that has passed. We wish for a merrier life than the one before.
We thank our ancestors. The new year isn't based on VP. Don't go around saying that
because we have VP, we have the new year. That's false. Think about. Are you saying
that when VP dies, we won't have a new year anymore? Before VP was born, we never
had a new year? That's just crap. VP didn't start the Hmongs, they started themselves.

Muddie Murda

smile...

I don't think you know the true meaning of the new year. The new year is when we
celebrate the forthcoming year and we wish for the best. We celebrate the good and
bad times of the year that has passed. We wish for a merrier life than the one before.
We thank our ancestors. The new year isn't based on VP. Don't go around saying that
because we have VP, we have the new year. That's false. Think about. Are you saying
that when VP dies, we won't have a new year anymore? Before VP was born, we never
had a new year? That's just crap. VP didn't start the Hmongs, they started themselves.
Yesh! Well said Joey! She made it sound like the NY was there to celebrate VP and worship him...like he's Hmong people's God or something.
Hahaha Oh and Joey, they do have the cutting thing....it's like at very early (but no one cares about it...they just drag random girls to stand there to look like it's importantant, then have an old guy come and cut it). No one really cares because the people who see it are the girls forced to stand in line as if to welcome him, and the other guys who came w/ him and told the girls to stand there (which is probably around 3-5 people). But yeah, it's not VP who cuts the ribbon here in NC or any other hundreds of places that the NY is held. Just because you live in a Hmong state and he comes to yours, doesn't mean he goes to all of them. :rolleyes: He just lives closer to yours.