Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

Discussion in 'Movies and Music' started by P'SweetXin, Jan 9, 2016.

1. manoue

manoue sarNie Egg

ykm they closed or what? I sent them an email, but they said they were not making a movie anymore
  2. P'SweetXin

P'SweetXin sarNie Hatchling

Hello, regarding this topic, I recently talked to the vendors last New Year too. They told me the same thing, but then 2 months later YKM released another batch of dubbed dramas, which were the recent ones that I posted. If YKM does close down, then there will be no more dubbed lakorns out there, until another dubber company emerges again. :( I was hoping they dubb Bhuppae Sunniwat when it ends. We will have to wait and see.

P.S. Everyone who I will add to my blog will get notify soon. I am actually behind on uploads and would love to update the site before I add you.
    zeb_thoj, QUEENLAND and maimyang like this.
  3. Ditto421

Ditto421 sarNie Egg

P'SweetXin, would you mind sending me a link to your blog?
    P'SweetXin likes this.
  4. P'SweetXin

P'SweetXin sarNie Hatchling

Hello! I set my blog to private. The only way I can add you is by your email. Although, I won't be adding until I update the site.
    Do however send me your email address through the message box so I can add you soon. :) Thanks for the interest!
    QUEENLAND likes this.
  5. Ditto421

Ditto421 sarNie Egg

I sent you a conversation. I will send you my email there, but if it doesn't work then please tell me and I will give it to you here. And also, thank you so much.
    P'SweetXin likes this.
  6. Ditto421

Ditto421 sarNie Egg

P'sweetxin, i sent you my email in the conversation, did you get it?
    P'SweetXin likes this.