Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

Discussion in 'Movies and Music' started by P'SweetXin, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Mommy

Mommy sarNie Egg

Thank you so much.

2. Mommy

Mommy sarNie Egg

Question for you guys, where do you guys usually get your Hmong dubbed drama at? This past weekend I went to the July 4th tournament in MN and was disappointed. There were only two booth that sells dubbed movies. I wasn't able to find any drama that I was looking for.

3. P'SweetXin

P'SweetXin sarNie Hatchling

What dramas were you looking for? You can message me. EQ, HA, and other entertainments such as TNT has all stopped dubbing years ago. The only remaining dubbers out there that I believe are still active is JT and YKM. I usually get mines at a local store or by Fresno NY, since there are more dubbing booth open during Fresno NY.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  4. Mommy

Mommy sarNie Egg

I sent you a message. If only there is a website where you can order Hmong dubbed movies like how there is a site for you to order Hmong movies and etc.

5. Aleva12

Aleva12 sarNie Egg

Do you know JT and YKM contact informations?

6. P'SweetXin

Sorry took me forever to write back to you! :)
    Well here is the contact below for JT and YKM!

JT:
    651-353-6735

YKM:
    651-243-9184

7. P'SweetXin

New Dubbed Lakorns as of July!
    Both dramas are dubbed by YKM Hmong Laos Entertainment!

1. Title: The Legend of Zu
    Hmong Title:Ntiaj Teb Kub Ntxhov Los Wb Txoj Kev Hlub Tseem Ruaj Khov
    Woah~:confused0: such a long hmong title..should have just been named: (Lus Dab Neeg Txog/Ntawm Zu)
    Disc:#1-7E.
    Comments: I think any drama Zhao Li Ying plays would be good to watch. And I am so glad to see her pair up with
    William Chan again because I loved their chemistry in The Mystic Nine!:cheer::icon12:
    Currently watching her in Mystic Nine (With the same Actor (William)) and Princess Agents!

Last but not least...Tae Pang Korn is dubbed ladies! Very glad that they decided to dubb this one, since the subbers did not finish subbing. :(
    I had a lot of messages about this one so, my final answer is... Yes!:love: I will be purchasing this one and it will be my future project upload!
    As of now Padiwarada and Nakee are the only two dubbed dramas that I am uploading on my blog.

2. Title: Tae Pang Korn aka Previous Life/Past Life
    Hmong Title: Tsawg Tiam Los Rhuav Tsis Tau Wb Nploog Siab Hlub
    (Very Similiar to Ann and Num's hmong dubbed version title which was "Nrhiav Hlub Koj Txhua Tiam"
    Should have been named: (Lub Neej Dhau Los or Lub Neej Yas Tas Los).

Disc: #1-8E.
    Comments: This was a good remake! But I can't believe they would cast Toomtam, Vill and Son in this one.
    It kinds of break and pull the Koojin circle lol.:facepalm: But yay!!~ for the SonVill and ToomVill and ToomCharibelle Reunions! :love:

[​IMG]

8. P'SweetXin

August ending updates!:

OMG~OMG~The Cupid Series Part 3 is dubbed! Hopefully they dubbed all the series and not just one...

1.Title: Part 3 of The Cupid Series- The Cupid Love Online
    Hmong Title: Txoj Hmoo Coj Kev Hlub
    Should have been named: (Cupid Hlub Hauv Internet/Online).

Disc: #1-5E.
    Comments: Hopefully they didn't cut out any parts, since these series where actually only 7-9 episodes long...
    and hopefully they dubb the whole series... I would definitely purchase~ :):icon12:

2.Title: So Sanaeha aka Bounded by Affection.
    Hmong Title: Tseg Kuv Nploog Siab Hlub Koj Ib Leeg
    Should have been named: (Khi Los Ntawm Kev Hlub Kev Nyiam).

Disc: #1-7E.
    Comments: I am surprised they were able to dubb this Ch7 lakorn! I watched the original w/ subs at NekoMeowMeow
    and sort of liked it, but I'm not sure if I would purchase. I didn't even finish it because I felt like they started to drag the plot a bit too long.
    But everyone has their own opinion so just a heads up to those who actually love this lakorn. :)

[​IMG]

9. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks @P'SweetXin for the update.

OMG they have the Cupid series. I agree with you I hope they do all the parts because I'm waiting for part 5 the most, since if they dubb it it be Cheer very first lakorn ever in Hmong I've been waiting to get. lol

Please let me know if any hmong company dubb part 5 of the cupid series.

10. P'SweetXin

October 2017 Updates:
    They dubbed the Cupid Series part 5 & 8!:icon12:

Just a quick update. Will do my translations later in the future.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And they dubbed Kwan's recent lakorn called Maya.
    [​IMG]

Super excited to see the Cupid Series get dubbed, but I would
    probably recommend everyone to wait until New Year
    to purchase the whole sets its a lot cheaper. XD

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 4:26 PM