Hima Tai Pra Jun

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that girl paired with film is pretty.. she almost look like pinky!

num looked HOTTTT, until he took his sunglasses off.. looks like he need some sleep.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
the girls are beautiful especially the one with num! and the guys are cutsie! i hope this lakorn is good... looking forward!

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
awww soo cute! thanx for sharing! does anyone noe the name of dis lakorn? is dea 3 pra ek n nang ek? and film is going to get with pat!.... pat's hair looks very cute!!!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pix..can't wait for this lakorn....I think all the girls in this lakorn r just so cute especially the one with num and the one with film.... :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wow! the 1st couple of pictures look like the lakorn already! hehe...can't wait to see!!!!

chris

sarNie Egg
so who's going to be the main pe'k? Num or film?

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Film and pat look cute together ^_^ Hehehehe!!! I can't wait for the cute scenes they would be acting together. Looking forward to this larkon. ^_^ Num4ever thanx for sharing the pics.

gurlie

sarNie Egg
:shocked: :shocked: oh my god :w000t: :w000t:
i swear num keeps coming back with his hotness...damn he looks so fine...wow :wub

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...3 p'ek...and...3 n'ek...looks cute! i hope they all get equal screen time for their stories to develop! :D And thanks for the many pics :D !

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow can't wait to watch it. the pair look very interesting. are those new nang ek. they don't seem familiar to me. Hope the storyline will be good and the girl know how to play their part good. :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh.wwowowow...Num and Film look HOT and HOT...and all the gurls look sexy and cute....i can't wait.....love korean guy...