Heartbroken

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, my bf and I broke up last night and it was so unexpected. In just one night, he said he doesn't feel the same anymore. What do you expect me to say to that? I think it's because he thinks i'm not pretty enough or something. so i started working out. anyone in here been heartbroken? wanna share so i don't feel left out? there's so many memories of us too cuz we've been dating for 8 months. it may seem short, but lots of things happen during those times. i hate getting my little heart shattered like glass. so hard to put it back together!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Its been a while since that girl broke up with me. Ahh I tell ya it was quite painful back then. I'm ok now but geez.. back then I was quite shattered.

It sucks but I guess thats just the way it is.

You'll do fine. ^_^

juicee

sarNie Elites
it might seem like the end of the world right now, but eventually you'll be better. But trust me, it's not cause you're not pretty enough - so don't torture yourself like that.

Bou

sarNie Adult
gurl...trust me...gettin ur heartbreak may seemed like nothin else matters nemore..but u no look around u got ppl supportin u through it all...and in time...you will evnetully learn how to heal from it and let it go...it may take days weeks months maybe a year...but there are plenty of other fishes in the sea...its juss not the right time yet..things happen for a reason....i for one is still mendin a brokenheart..so ur not alone in this...and its been about 8 months and i stil havent forgotten bout my ex...but seriously....ull learn how to let it go bit by bit day by day...and ull think about him from time to time...but seriously...dont put urself down alrite...its not worth it...if u need to talk u no im here and were all here!....u must think im a crazy person haha but seriously if u or anyone need to talk im here for u guyz!

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
*raise hand* damn him!.....damn me!....keke....i fell for his tricks..his lies...everything.......i hated him for putting me through all those things....lying...telling me he was right and everyone else was wrong so dont believe them......even my dreams told me tat he was cheating on me! tat bastard!! i hate him....well i hate tat i dont hate him...you know wat i mean....i say it but i dont......tats wat painful.....every lie...i knew he was lying but i just didnt believe it because i thought he would change...tat i would be the one to be able to change him but i guess not....right now hes even cheating on the girl hes dating right now too!!.....uuughhh.....some thing else tat is weird....we are still friends...i seriously dont noe how! lol....

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
onestupidguy said:
can i have a pic of you? And i'll tell you if you were pretty enuf for him or not :w000t:
[post="30827"][/post]​

go into the picture thread. it's on page 12. aww i feel better now. u guys are like the best!

Nameless

N i n j a
soupansa said:
go into the picture thread. it's on page 12. aww i feel better now. u guys are like the best!
[post="31064"][/post]​

If you didn't know already, girls would say most guys are d*ckheads. It's true. :) . I hope everything works out for you.

I seen your pics. Very cute indeed. Your ex is a a d*ckhead. lol.

On the side note. I think this falls under the 'Blah Thread'.

natty

Chubs
well i believe heartbroke can be the worst feeling and the greatest feeling.. it hurts at first.. hurt to the point that sometime you just dont want to feel it again.. but then again at least now you know what it's like and can be more careful now..

dude i caught my ex in bed with a "friend" and boy the numbness cant even be describe or compare.. but now i'm freaken happy it happen cus i'm too good for him

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm...yeah I was heartbroken before..well I'mnot sure if it was heartbroken..maybe it was just a disappointment or the fact that I lost..but I didn't think I was in "love" with him..cuz if I was I wouldn't turn out this way even though time went by already...but times like this.it takes at least a week to move on..but eventually u'll see that there's soooooo many better guys out there and there has to be one of them for you!! keke...your life has to go on..I think of taking this single time to wild out and do whatever you want..you have a chance to talk to hott guys without feeling that u're doing something bad..hey..single life is like sooo good...

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i used to be heartbroken, but not anymore. now i have a new philosophy on my life. "if he doesn't want me, then i don't need him. there are plenty of fishes in the sea, i don't need to waste my tears on one jackass." it may sound arrogant and bitchy, but that's how i see it.

my advise to you is, you're should just let him go. he's not worthy of you. you're a beautiful girl, and if he doesn't see that, then he's blind and dumb. you don't need to waste your time on someone like that.

natty

Chubs
kutiepie said:
i used to be heartbroken, but not anymore. now i have a new philosophy on my life. "if he doesn't want me, then i don't need him. there are plenty of fishes in the sea, i don't need to waste my tears on one jackass." it may sound arrogant and bitchy, but that's how i see it.
[post="31464"][/post]​

and another quote that goes perfectly with that is.. "what dont kill you will make you stronger!"

mskinyi

Fenix said:
"Ruk Kon Tee Ruk Rao Dee Kwa"
[post="31564"][/post]​
*clap clap* well said!!! now if only i can follow through with that... one-sided love is sooo not healthy lols... but its okai, its been 2yrs and a couple of months when i was heartbroken...im gradually coming around...sigh!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Think of it this way, there are better fishes out in the sea than the one that you recently caught meaning: there are better men out there for you than him.

that's my phlo for men and probably wil always be...

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I feel ya. Ur not the only whos heart broken here...I'm pretty sure a lot of girls and guys have been through what ur going through. I'm sure it hurts now...but give it time and you'll eventually heal. It's gonna take a while...but if you be patient and have some close friends or family bear the pain with you, maybe it won't hurt as much. I've only known the guy for 2-3 months, we haven't even dated and it took me one hell of a heartbreaking year to get over that fool. Now, I'm perfectly alright. I'm better off without him socializing my daily life. I know 8 months is a long time...but hopefully, you'll get over him soon and move on with life. Oh, and here's a quote from the movie Must Love Dogs...'The universe lets your heart expand once you've gone through all those pain' .. haha, I think that's right.

takkie

sarNie Egg
i feel ya pain...
i know this feelin so well, here are some random thoughts and blabin of mine...

when u fall, u fall deep and theres no way to pick ur self backup, ppl say time will help heal the pain, but rite now time makes the pain worse, people say that it'll get better each day, but each day it isnt, ppl say that everything will be fine again and u'll find someone who truly luvs u, but the only person that u want is the person that just stabbed ur heart and walked away from ur life how could everything be fine?!, how could someone that said they luv you say that they dont have the same feeling or feel that way abt u anymore...was it a lie when they said?! and dont they feel any pain at all when they said good-bye, wat happen to the memorizes and happie time that we had with each other, was that all just make believe? if u dont have feelin or if there's nothing anymore why go and hurt us by cheating, and if u know that u're gonna cheat y commit to us in the being, why not just be friends, why send mix signs and have us think that u feel the same when u're just playin us, time will heal, time will make it better...but will time make me forget abt u cuz thats wat i wanna do...just forget abt everything that happen between us...Time it can heal and it can hurt, love suck but i wont wanna not know how it feels...*sigh*

so yay that just me venting sorry if its confusein i just typed wat i was feel...but truthfully Time does help heal but it just takes to long to come and the pain its now and u just want it to be gone u know...i know that eventually we'll all heal, move on, and be happy again...and havein good friends to support u and tell u that (even tho at that time u dont wanna here it) it helps alot...

edit: ok im back to add some more/edit i know im a blaber, but i thought abt this while i was just out to grib coffee...there's always 2 side to everything and sooner or later we'll all be on both side of the fence, so here's the POV from the other side...

It's not that u dont know that it wont hurt that person (thats why its hard to say it) but u cant make ur self feel something that u dont anymore, ppl views/feeling change and the more u get to know that person the more u'll know if u can stay with him/her or u have to end it be4 things get out of hand, u rather tell the person now so they wont fall in to deep, its heartless and its mean to say u luv someone than out of the blue say u dont anymore, the feelin isnt there anymore but wont u rather say it now than have the person think that everything is good and happie? also u're hurting too becuz here u have someone that luvs u and u use to luv and u're gonna have to break their heart, it hurts but u know that in the long run its all for the best...they'll move on and find someone that is better and will be able to luv them truly

natty

Chubs
Fenix said:
"Ruk Kon Tee Ruk Rao Dee Kwa"
[post="31564"][/post]​

HAHAHA.. now imagine if that "ruk kon tee ruk rao dee kwa" thinks the same way!!!! it's like a cycle!!!! a loves b but b love c, c doesnt love b so b thinks.. ok "ruk kon tee ruk rao dee kwa" .. BUT.. then d comes along who loves a and a also thinks "ruk kon tee ruk rao dee kwa" DUDE AM I CONFUSING YOU YET?! :wacko:

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Heartbroken, lots of times, eventho i only had one real bf...lol...

My bf and I only dated for about 3 months...haha...yeah that is short...He did everything to hurt me, he lied, he cheat, wait he couldnt cheat since i kick him to the curb first...but the things he said to me, the way he acted towards me was so different before we became a couple...He never showed up to my house when he had his day off, instead i found out he was at his ex-gf house fixing her comp...then i found email from another girl sayin how much she loves him, and i also read what he wrote to her...he told her that he called her but she was home, he miss her, he loves her...my heart broke right there...he said it wasn't cheating, but whatever you were caught red handed...

I hate men that don't stand up when he gets caught...Stupid idiot...haha..

One day his ex-gf Instance Message me, asking me to tell someone to get of my ex-bf case...i was like what the hell...i never ask anyone to do anything to his dumbass...but one things is he's is a scary cat, instead of tellin me to tell someone to back off, he ask his ex-gf to ask me..how lame is that...

Then my other heart break, a guy i love all my life, this guy made me forget about that other idiot..even when i was wiht the idiot...i love him ever since i was in 6th grade, and i still love him to this very day...but recently he broke my heart. But i don't care anymore...to me heartbroken is common...lol...

Laugh and get over it...that's my motto...

Rakniran

oh gosh. I feel your pain too.
Don't worry,you will get over him in one month. Just go out or just just dating again.IT will help you keep your mind off him. Thats what I would do.

Plenty of fishes out there.
Sometimes ,the pain will last up to one year. Is hard to forget someone that you care for alot.
I'm pretty sure that you are not the only one that got heartbroken. I got my heart broken lots of times. I think is normal for this to happen.