Have you ever...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yes

have you ever hate someone so much when you 1st met them but dont know them much
Yes - I'm sorry, it happens too often. *Runs and hides.

LOL, Sam. Ha, ha. I agree!

Have you ever slept too late and embarassed yourself?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes feels good too haha

have you ever walk through a glass door and thought there was nothing there

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol yesss it was sooo embarrassing
hahaha

have u eva went to the store with two different pair of shoes?

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I can still remember it quite clearly. Throughout my 7th and 8th grade year I had a crush on a guy name Joshua Sibrian (cute hispanic boy/guy). Because the school was so small, we were almost in every single together. Anyhow, I didn't stalked him around school or anything, but during class I would always secretly look :wub: at him when the teacher wasn't looking at me. Thinking about it now, I was so lame, later that year in 9th grade, I got to work with him during our summer break and thought,yes! this is my chance to be close to him. But it turned out that he was the bossiest and a bad mouth jerk I've had the misfortune to meet. He would always he was better than everyone. What butt head.

Well, enough about me:

Have you ever been Sea Dooing (jet skiing on water)? It's a lot of fun. The greatest experience in world.

*ip*

sarNie Egg
Yes, I can still remember it quite clearly. Throughout my 7th and 8th grade year I had a crush on a guy name Joshua Sibrian (cute hispanic boy/guy). Because the school was so small, we were almost in every single together. Anyhow, I didn't stalked him around school or anything, but during class I would always secretly look :wub: at him when the teacher wasn't looking at me. Thinking about it now, I was so lame, later that year in 9th grade, I got to work with him during our summer break and thought,yes! this is my chance to be close to him. But it turned out that he was the bossiest and a bad mouth jerk I've had the misfortune to meet. He would always he was better than everyone. What butt head.

Well, enough about me:

Have you ever been Sea Dooing (jet skiing on water)? It's a lot of fun. The greatest experience in world.
,not yet!

Have you ever wished for something/someone and it/they came true and now you regret you ever made that stupid wish?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
nope buh i did try to kill my mom in ma sleep haha long story.....

ever been on webcam and forgot it was on did something in front of it like pick ur nose??

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No, dont have webcam,haha.

Have u ever said something mean but didn't mean to?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, which sometime my lil bro came in my room and tell me to shut up.LOL

Have you ever sang while u using the restroom?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha yeah i always sing hahaha!!

have u ever sat there and smiled coz u thought of something funny or randomly happy and someone thought u was smiling at them!!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure but I usually smile at everyone when they walk pass or when they look at me! :D

How you ever yell at a teacher?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah i have haaa when i was at skool in UK ha i yelled at one and called him an ass hole ahhaa

have u ever gone out and forgotton your shoes?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No, but I use to worn a unmatch shoes.LoL I have two pair of shoes that are white, I didn't look becuz I was late, I notice when I got to University. LoL

Have you ever worn your bro shoes becuz you have the same brand as him?