Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol im sorry sumtime i tpye to fast n sumtime im jux lazt to check for wht u say v=but yea... :p :D
hahaha.. yeahh i do that too..

joon asked donut if they could be more than friends.. but that one lady had to ruin it.. damn.
lol.. i can't believe he slept with her!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
just when you think namfons life couldnt get any worst, aom had to pour acid on her face. she is pure evil!..

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! I need to catch up, but that will not be until this week is over. My exams are this week ='(

max

sarNie Elites
THIS LAKRONS IS SAD... GOSH GOT TO SAY..... THE DAD??? NAMPHON LOVER??? HE'S HOT!!! FOR AN OLD MAN!!!!
LOL ^^ Yes, I think that he is very handsome for an older man. I saw him in Rachinee Morlum, and I was like, "He looks better than Paul." LOL!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
He slept with some older ladee...Nasty Nasty Nasty....Did they have to make him sleep with her gosh....ewwwwwww! I feel sorry for donut for having to be with him later after her. Anywayz Namfon is starting to kinda annoy me a bit. She is trying too hard to be in her son's life. She should know better and leave him alone knowing that he doesnt accept her at all. I understand from her view of a mother but still. Shes too nice. She should pay more attention to her daughter rather then her son. She totally choose her son before her daughter. She risked her daughters future for her son when he had an alternate way. Yeah the dads side would be mad, but he still had his aunt, grandma, and grandpa who would always help him and accept him.

kermint

sarNie Adult
this is sad but good. donut looks cute in dis lakorn. yeah, Joon and donut look together too. the old people act good.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i can't believe he slept with her too.. i wonder how he's going to get her off his back. hahah

i agree, namfon is too nice.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Joon slept with that lady but I don't think they did anything because he was knocked out. They better NOT had anything b/c if they did then I don't want him to end up with Donut. I like Donut's guy friend and Joon's sister, they're soooooooooooooooooooooo cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it that he told Aom's daughter that he does not like her like that and for her to back off.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i bet aom is gonna kill herself in the end. she was holding a gun getting ready to shoot someone. she deserves to be torture for what she has done!

this lakorn is good and sad

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
hahaha.. yeahh i do that too..

joon asked donut if they could be more than friends.. but that one lady had to ruin it.. damn.
lol.. i can't believe he slept with her!!

omg so they did slept with eacth other omg.. joon n tat mean gurl huh..omg./..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think they did...they were naked together...and he was drunk too...and plus after that she moved in with him...weather they did anything after that or not...They both slept in the same bed for a couple of months!