Guess This Lakorn Game!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek's mother ditched him after he was born so he was taken in by his mother's old friend who was a katoey
-pra'ek was raised by a katoey father, who later becomes a hairdresser
-pra'ek is smart kid with a great heart
-pra'ek meets nang'ek at the university and falls for her at first sight
-pra'ek is sad when he learns that nang'ek already has a boyfriend
-nang'ek boyfriend turns out to be a douche bag and cheater
-pra'ek meets his mother again but they don't know each other until much later
-pra'ek mother hates him because she believed that he was a burden to her
-nang'ek later soon breaks up with her boyfriend when she found he cheated so she starts dating pra'ek
-pra'ek later becomes a singer with nang'ek as his manager
-pra'ek gets into a wreck later and lose his memories

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
-pra'ek's mother ditched him after he was born so he was taken in by his mother's old friend who was a katoey
-pra'ek was raised by a katoey father, who later becomes a hairdresser
-pra'ek is smart kid with a great heart
-pra'ek meets nang'ek at the university and falls for her at first sight
-pra'ek is sad when he learns that nang'ek already has a boyfriend
-nang'ek boyfriend turns out to be a douche bag and cheater
-pra'ek meets his mother again but they don't know each other until much later
-pra'ek mother hates him because she believed that he was a burden to her
-nang'ek later soon breaks up with her boyfriend when she found he cheated so she starts dating pra'ek
-pra'ek later becomes a singer with nang'ek as his manager
-pra'ek gets into a wreck later and lose his memories
Prajan See Roong

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-nang'ek is model with a sassy attitude
-nang'ek mother sells her to a wealthy businessman who tries to rape her
-nang'ek escapes and jumps onto pra'ek boat but the boat sink and they end up on an island
-pra'ek is the only son of a famous geologist and the day he returns from his schooling in America, he goes fishing and unfortunately runs into nang'ek and her troubles
-the wealthy businessman that "bought" nang'ek sends people after her but pra'ek protects her
-pra'ek takes care of nang'ek and together, they go through many things which causes them to fall for each other

cecilia

Staff member
-nang'ek is model with a sassy attitude
-nang'ek mother sells her to a wealthy businessman who tries to rape her
-nang'ek escapes and jumps onto pra'ek boat but the boat sink and they end up on an island
-pra'ek is the only son of a famous geologist and the day he returns from his schooling in America, he goes fishing and unfortunately runs into nang'ek and her troubles
-the wealthy businessman that "bought" nang'ek sends people after her but pra'ek protects her
-pra'ek takes care of nang'ek and together, they go through many things which causes them to fall for each other
Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong

Here's one:
- N'ek is a rich spoil girl/model
- Her boyfriend dump and try to kill her after her parent went bankrupt/died
- N'ek travels back in time to meet wild crazy p'ek
- P'ek is married but on their wedding day, he was called to served the country and return home to see his wife dead
- P'ek is scare from this and never fall in love again
- P'ek thought n'ek was crazy when he first met her (b/c she talks about technology stuff)
- N'ek sneak into p'ek's place to stay after p'ek refused to take her in due to the fact that she's a woman
- N'ek works for p'ek family as a maid to his younger sister
- N'ek asks p'ek to take her back to where he found her so she can return to the present time
- P'ek falls for n'ek b/c he sees the goodness in her and the facts that she makes him smile and happy too
- Later, n'ek came back to present time and couldn't get back in time to meet p'ek again as he got shot

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I was totally going to do clues for this lakorn but you beat me to it!

Manee Yard Fah! My all time favorite
How can anyone forget this one!!! I absolutely adore Willy M. as Chachorn.
One of my all time favorites as well and the first drama to really get me hook on thai lakorns. I can watch this drama over and over again. I just love Willy and Anne in here.
manee yard fah was actually going to be the very first lakorn i was going to give clues for, but ended up not doing because i didn't want to be selfish. therefore, i just left it open. BUT TO MY SURPRISE, NO ONE GAVE CLUES FOR IT. yeah, I couldn't hold it anymore...LOL

Panadda sung the theme song

If ever go back to watch Captain and Aom - i highly recommed the one i posted in here .. it's one of the best one among all CAPTAIN/AOM collaboration.
yes, pannada!! i looooove this song too! also, imma have to go back and watch all the captain and aom lakorns, especially yours. i heard great things about it! thanks! :dance1:

Man, you gals are fast and good! I have to ponder for a while before anything comes to mind. Lol.
i know!!! i have to stay on top of this thread each day, and go back pages to figure out which are correct guesses and then post it on the first page. what have i caused?!?! lmao!!

I guess no one knows this movie. It is Neetra Saayan with Warut and Joy S. Joy plays the girl that likes him. She isn't nang ek but she was shown more.

daggum, this one was hard though!! lol

Someone uploaded it on YT. But if you are looking for a DVD or VCD no luck. I tried Googling and everything. I only came across YT. Here's the link.

Anyone knows the soundtrack to this movie? I really really really really really really really really really really really really want it.
Totally sounds like joy s singing...

OMG!!! i love this song now...especially the versions posted with Arawi and suchat!!

LAST THING, I SWEAR...just wanted to mention that i was only gone for ONE DAY, and 16 different clues with correct guesses were posted! AH! lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
P'ek lost his parents at a young age.
He works for N'ek's uncle after he graduated from college to protect and conserve the forest/land.
N'ek also lost her parents at a young age. Her aunt raised her to be a spoiled brat.
She became a famous actress but because of her poor attitude, she was casted as the N'rai.
Later, she was in a lot of debt due to her mismanagement of her hat shop.
She also has a boyfriend who was only in love with her wealth and status.
When her uncle died, he left his land to her.
N'ek planned to sell the land.
On the train ride there she met a teacher who was going to work at her uncle's land.
The teacher was starstruck and N'ek was feeling generous, so they switched clothes with one another.
P'ek was the only one that went to pick them up and N'ek treated him badly and she told him her intentions with the land.
Of course, P'ek wasn't happy about her plan at all.
On the way, they had an accident.
The teacher died and N'ek lost her memory.
P'ek wanting to save the land seized the opportunity and lied to N'ek and told her that she was a teacher.
Mmmm...no guesses? Here are more hints:

- May Fuengarom was N'ek's best friend (Yeah, she was not n'rai in this lakorn)
- P'ek was always mean to her
- Eventually N'ek changed to be a better person and she was respected and loved by her students
- N'ek fell in love with P'ek and confessed to him. He freaked out because he was unsure about his feelings for her
- At a party one night, P'ek got drunk and made N'ek his. It was mutual!
- The next morning, N'ek found out the truth about her identity
- They were supposed to meet at a place but the bad peeps hit N'ek from behind.
- She blamed P'ek and also got her memory back.
- Out of anger and was heart broken she slapped P'ek and threaten to sell the land and walked out
- She missed him of course
- She went back to sell the land and found P'ek sick in a hut! He was ashamed and felt guilty for what he did!
- She took him to the hospital and stayed to care for him
- He was too stubborn to admit his love for her and acted like he didn't care
- N'ek tricked him by taking his medicine. He thought she was hurt and then revealed his love for her
- They had a party and the children sang to her the theme song.
- P'ek told her the forest is her wimarn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
that's the saddest lakorn - i cried throughout the whole thing .. her love is so pitiful :(

Karaked is the name of the lakorn .. WAVE SARIN is Tik's son .. and Rang was hot !!! The love he has for her was wonderful as well but due to duty, he has to do what he don't want to .. feel bad for Tik the most though .. leaving her son behind at such tender young age but i'm glad her son didn't hold grudges on her when they meet again.
Right!

kanica

sarNie Egg
Mmmm...no guesses? Here are more hints:

- May Fuengarom was N'ek's best friend (Yeah, she was not n'rai in this lakorn)
- P'ek was always mean to her
- Eventually N'ek changed to be a better person and she was respected and loved by her students
- N'ek fell in love with P'ek and confessed to him. He freaked out because he was unsure about his feelings for her
- At a party one night, P'ek got drunk and made N'ek his. It was mutual!
- The next morning, N'ek found out the truth about her identity
- They were supposed to meet at a place but the bad peeps hit N'ek from behind.
- She blamed P'ek and also got her memory back.
- Out of anger and was heart broken she slapped P'ek and threaten to sell the land and walked out
- She missed him of course
- She went back to sell the land and found P'ek sick in a hut! He was ashamed and felt guilty for what he did!
- She took him to the hospital and stayed to care for him
- He was too stubborn to admit his love for her and acted like he didn't care
- N'ek tricked him by taking his medicine. He thought she was hurt and then revealed his love for her
- They had a party and the children sang to her the theme song.
- P'ek told her the forest is her wimarn
It's an old lakorn. i think " wimarn Mekala" with johnny & Katreeya English,..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek brother and n'ek sister got married.
P'ek and N'ek are both photographers (i think) they both like to argue as well
P'ek and N'ek pretend to be their siblings and go on a honeymoon cruise type thing. P'ek goes to meet his girlfriend and n'ek has to go do her thing.
Their plans are kind of foiled when they have to do the honeymooner stuff according to the organizers.

cecilia

Staff member
P'ek brother and n'ek sister got married.
P'ek and N'ek are both photographers (i think) they both like to argue as well
P'ek and N'ek pretend to be their siblings and go on a honeymoon cruise type thing. P'ek goes to meet his girlfriend and n'ek has to go do her thing.
Their plans are kind of foiled when they have to do the honeymooner stuff according to the organizers.
Hahaha .. i'm so bad - i love JANIE SO yup! Prajan Saen Kol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek's name is Cindy.
Her boyfriend died. (turns out he's still alive but half his face is ruined)
A man who looks like her boyfriend (p'ek) is told to impersonate Cindy's boyfriend.
P'ek lets n'ek assume he has amnesia and he falls in love with her.
Her boyfriend watches from afar.
In the end n'ek chooses the imposter.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek hates n'ek because he assumes she is his father's wife.
He thinks "her" kid is his father's kid.
P'ek always wonders why the kid looks mixed (p'ek is also mixed)
P'ek rapes n'ek.
Turns out the kid is his kid with his ex-girlfriend and she left it with his father.

cecilia

Staff member
P'ek rapes n'ek.
Turns out the kid is his kid with his ex-girlfriend and she left it with his father.
Ya Leum Chun with Pete & Ann S?

N'ek's name is Cindy.
Her boyfriend died. (turns out he's still alive but half his face is ruined)
A man who looks like her boyfriend (p'ek) is told to impersonate Cindy's boyfriend.
P'ek lets n'ek assume he has amnesia and he falls in love with her.
Her boyfriend watches from afar.
In the end n'ek chooses the imposter.
Coming but couldn't think of it - more clues?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Bing...bing ...bing!! You got it!! :thumbsup: :clap: I love Johnny!!

Love the theme song!!
cr: FanLakornThai
thanks for the link!! i've never seen this lakorn...now i can watch it. lol

P'ek rapes n'ek.
OMG, i know this one, but i can't put my finger on it!! this is going to kill me!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
P'ek rapes n'ek.
Sai Yai Sawaad (Kob and Stephan)?