Guess This Lakorn Game!

^^^ This has been left for so long! Lol! Anyway, that doesn't ring a bell for me.
So, let me try!
 
- there are five pra'eks
- there are five nang'eks
- the pra'eks are brothers (think I just gave it away)
- pra'eks nicknames means "lion" (Lol, yup, I gave it away)
 
Hahahaha!
 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Suparburuth Jutathep series? Lol

New one:

There are three pra eks, three nang eks.
Nang eks are sisters, but their mom wasn't in shape to take care of them so she separated them up by leaving them by peoples doors. Years later main nang ek finds out because her younger siblings, a boy and a girl which the mother had after separating the three older ones, went to school where main nang ek teaches. Most of the time nang ek tries to convince her sisters that they are siblings. One of the sisters is a stylist?, one plays instruments and one is a teacher.
 

fun

YGfamily
Bieluvr said:
Suparburuth Jutathep series? Lol

New one:

There are three pra eks, three nang eks.
Nang eks are sisters, but their mom wasn't in shape to take care of them so she separated them up by leaving them by peoples doors. Years later main nang ek finds out because her younger siblings, a boy and a girl which the mother had after separating the three older ones, went to school where main nang ek teaches. Most of the time nang ek tries to convince her sisters that they are siblings. One of the sisters is a stylist?, one plays instruments and one is a teacher.
Pieng Peun Fah?
 
Here is a more recent one.
Every single one of her child has a different father.
His mother gave birth to him, he regards her almost as if she was god.
 

Falada

sarNie Adult
fun said:
Pieng Peun Fah?
 
Here is a more recent one.
Every single one of her child has a different father.
His mother gave birth to him, he regards her almost as if she was god.
Tong Neu Gao
 
Pra'ek and Nang'ek had a child when they were both 15, but he left before knowing about it. 15 years later, he became a superstar and got an email from his daughter which he was confused about. Hi daughter came to stay with him and Nang'ek also comes too. But things were hard since he was famous. They develop feelings for each other while staying together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fun

fun

YGfamily
Por Nu Pen Superstar
 
He is married. 
His wife wants him to make baby with another girl.
He sleeps with the girl and eventually falls in love with her.
His wife finally got pregnant but she dies.
 

Falada

sarNie Adult
fun said:
Por Nu Pen Superstar
 
He is married. 
His wife wants him to make baby with another girl.
He sleeps with the girl and eventually falls in love with her.
His wife finally got pregnant but she dies.
 
Muen Rao Ja Rak Kun MaiDai
 
Nang'ek's mother left her, her father, and brother to marry a rich man who is Pra'ek's father. At the begining, Pra'ek and Nang'ek had troubles, but then they fell in love. Nang'ek was forced to become Pra'ek's mistress by hi smother which made him misunderstood and hate her. 
 

fun

YGfamily
Fai Marn- I wasn't able to finish that lakorn lol
 
Pra'ek's mother gets into an accident and becomes paralyze. 
Pra'ek's mother and nang'ek's uncle were ex-lovers now best friend.
Nang'ek goes to the countryside to attend to pra'ek's mother. 
 
Top