Guess This Lakorn Game!

cecilia

Staff member
P'ek is Stephan. The lakorn was released in 2008.
Ah, i forgot all about kob/stephan lmao

No one know this one?
Here's one:
- N'ek is a rich spoil girl/model
- Her boyfriend dump and try to kill her after her parent went bankrupt/died
- N'ek travels back in time to meet wild crazy p'ek
- P'ek is married but on their wedding day, he was called to served the country and return home to see his wife dead
- P'ek is scare from this and never fall in love again
- P'ek thought n'ek was crazy when he first met her (b/c she talks about technology stuff)
- N'ek sneak into p'ek's place to stay after p'ek refused to take her in due to the fact that she's a woman
- N'ek works for p'ek family as a maid to his younger sister
- N'ek asks p'ek to take her back to where he found her so she can return to the present time
- P'ek falls for n'ek b/c he sees the goodness in her and the facts that she makes him smile and happy too
- Later, n'ek came back to present time and couldn't get back in time to meet p'ek again as he got shot
More clues - p'ek name is Tien.

cecilia

Staff member
It not a Kob/Stephan lakorn.
N'ek has a farang face.....
I thought you said it's correct for SAI YAI SAWAAD?
but if it's not then it must be the one with Poo Priya (but there's no kid in their lakorn)
can't be the one with Amy K and certainly not with Pinky too. I'm confuse now lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek can make his drawings come to life. He is also a prince.
He draws a stronger version of himself because he himself is too weak hearted to do war training.
The drawing comes to life and becomes evil and tries to kill the p'ek.
P'ek also draws another version of himself and its a really calm, nice guy. N'ek and and this one like each other (i think)
Both the evil version of p'ek and the calm version of p'ek battle it out and both turn into paper.
The lakorn ends with p'ek giving n'ek lots of kisses, including a real one!!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought you said it's correct for SAI YAI SAWAAD?
but if it's not then it must be the one with Poo Priya (but there's no kid in their lakorn)
can't be the one with Amy K and certainly not with Pinky too. I'm confuse now lol
I thought you were talking about the lakorn with the n'ek named Cindy.
Sai Yai was right but theres still that stephan twin lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
P'ek can make his drawings come to life. He is also a prince.
He draws a stronger version of himself because he himself is too weak hearted to do war training.
The drawing comes to life and becomes evil and tries to kill the p'ek.
P'ek also draws another version of himself and its a really calm, nice guy. N'ek and and this one like each other (i think)
Both the evil version of p'ek and the calm version of p'ek battle it out and both turn into paper.
The lakorn ends with p'ek giving n'ek lots of kisses, including a real one!!!!!!
Niramit (Bird and Pop Araya)

kanica

sarNie Egg
N'ek's name is Cindy.
Her boyfriend died. (turns out he's still alive but half his face is ruined)
A man who looks like her boyfriend (p'ek) is told to impersonate Cindy's boyfriend.
P'ek lets n'ek assume he has amnesia and he falls in love with her.
Her boyfriend watches from afar.
In the end n'ek chooses the imposter.
Facile, it's Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk with stephan and Kwan.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. You guys are so good. I've never seen half of those old lakorns listed. I would watch them but I can't tolerate bad quality. lol But if I have to because of the plot, I will have to force myself. Hahha.
Anyways, I don't know any of those that's been put down so i'll just wait. lol

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek is a photographer who is dating a model
-nang'ek is the only daughter of a wealthy man who ditched his family for another woman who later found out was a evil b*tch
-nang'ek father is poisoned by the evil b*tch, who is actually pra'ek girlfriend older sister
-the evil woman sells nang'ek house to pra'ek
-nang'ek returns from America to claim her inheritance only to find out that her evil stepmother is now in control of everything and that her house is sold to pra'ek
-nang'ek disguises herself as teenage servant boy to find her father's real will in the house
-nang'ek has an adorable and clever golden retriever

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
-pra'ek is a photographer who is dating a model
-nang'ek is the only daughter of a wealthy man who ditched his family for another woman who later found out was a evil b*tch
-nang'ek father is poisoned by the evil b*tch, who is actually pra'ek girlfriend older sister
-the evil woman sells nang'ek house to pra'ek
-nang'ek returns from America to claim her inheritance only to find out that her evil stepmother is now in control of everything and that her house is sold to pra'ek
-nang'ek disguises herself as teenage servant boy to find her father's real will in the house
-nang'ek has an adorable and clever golden retriever
Dok Ruk Rim Tang (Bie and Vill)

LOL, he thought he was gay for having feelings for the servant boy! :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek and her sister are always competing against each other.
N'ek hates her father for cheating on her mom with her sister's mom.
Her sister brings back a man from abroad (p'ek) to work in their family company.
N'ek bad mouths p'ek causing them to not like each other.
N'ek's best friend loves her but after drinking with n'ek's sister he took advantage of her drunkness and raped her.
He tells n'ek, who gets pissed so she starts flirting with p'ek knowing it will piss off her sister.
N'ek begins to be nice to her father so he doesn't pay attention to the sister and she and p'ek decide to get married.
Her sister also marries n'ek best friend.
In a fight with p'ek, n'ek tells him she only married him to win over her sister.
In the end n'ek finds out she's pregnant.

*hint* p'ek and n'ek are husband and wife in real life

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ah, i forgot all about kob/stephan lmao

No one know this one?

More clues - p'ek name is Tien.
OMG, how come i didn't see the original clues...must have overlooked this one, bc i would have known immediately! i love this lakorn so much, and was devastated about the ending, even though it shows them walking in the past...but they don't actually show her making it back (even though it was insinuated)...that's y i was a little mad...lol...

it was soooo funny when nang'ek used her watch to trick people about their souls being trapped, bc the watch could take pics of them. lmao

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, how come i didn't see the original clues...must have overlooked this one, bc i would have known immediately! i love this lakorn so much, and was devastated about the ending, even though it shows them walking in the past...but they actually show her making it back (even though it was insinuated)...that's y i was a little mad...lol...

it was soooo funny when nang'ek used her watch to trick people about their souls being trapped, bc the watch could take pics of them. lmao
I love this lakorn - one of my favorite from Pip. There were tons of humors as well with him and Bua lmao - The soul part is one of the funniest .. He was a very stubborn man but when she trick him that she got hurt, he came running to her rescue. That scene was so cute :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I love this lakorn - one of my favorite from Pip. There were tons of humors as well with him and Bua lmao - The soul part is one of the funniest .. He was a very stubborn man but when she trick him that she got hurt, he came running to her rescue. That scene was so cute :wub:
i know! the progression of his love for her was just really well done in this lakorn. there were so many innocent as well as funny moments. and the fact that black teeth were the trend back then was hilarious. one time, they wanted to take bua for u know what, but the servant chick told bua to show her teeth to let the puma people see that they shouldn't take her bc her teeth were ugly (as in, white). lmao!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
N'ek and her sister are always competing against each other.
N'ek hates her father for cheating on her mom with her sister's mom.
Her sister brings back a man from abroad (p'ek) to work in their family company.
N'ek bad mouths p'ek causing them to not like each other.
N'ek's best friend loves her but after drinking with n'ek's sister he took advantage of her drunkness and raped her.
He tells n'ek, who gets pissed so she starts flirting with p'ek knowing it will piss off her sister.
N'ek begins to be nice to her father so he doesn't pay attention to the sister and she and p'ek decide to get married.
Her sister also marries n'ek best friend.
In a fight with p'ek, n'ek tells him she only married him to win over her sister.
In the end n'ek finds out she's pregnant.

*hint* p'ek and n'ek are husband and wife in real life
:scratchhead2: :scratchchin: This is a really old one!
Plerng Ruk Plerng Khaen (Johnny and Jariya)?