Guess This Lakorn Game!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek is a computer whiz; he and his friends earn a living by illegally hacking computers and softwares
-nang'ek is studying to be a doctor; unfortunately, her professor is an evil person who is the leader of a secret and dangerous gang that makes zombies
-pra'ek obtains an iPod from one of his old friends that once betrayed him; the iPod contains secrets of the dangerous gang
-the gang members chase after the pra'ek and his friends, and later the nang'ek, for the iPod
-one of pra'ek friends was an ex-marine who once witnessed the zombie activity of the gang aboard a ship
-it's up to pra'ek, nang'ek and their friends to defeat the gang and save the human world from becoming zombies
No one knows this lakorn? Wow...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
In the past life P'ek was killed by N'ek Dad or his peoples (not quite sure who actually killed him... I forgot now)
P'ek reborn to the present life.
The first time p'ek met N'ek, she wore a beautiful traditional Thai outfit, in an elevator. He instantly like her.
P'ek usually dreams of an old/ancient house and hears of a woman cried and being chained up, beaten and tortured, but he couldn't tell who it was.
Whenever he sees n'ek he will smell scented flower that bring him back to his past life.
Sometime n'ek will leaves him flower or bring p'ek to the tree of that flower so he can remember his past.
In the end he gave up his life to be with her.

~HINT~ *This is "Honey Patsorn" first lakorn, and she was the second lead. She was p'ek girlfriend, but end up with P'ek's friend when p'ek died.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek goes to P'ek's palace to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a girl (her friend's sister i think)
P'ek has a "disabled" sister, turns out she's the one that killed the girl and a woman before her too. She'll kill anyone who is romantically involved with her brother. She also isn't handicapped at all either.
N'ek and P'ek sleep together and i think they get engaged.
The sis tries to kill n'ek but she ends up dying.
In the end they get divers to go retrieve the dead bodies that the sister hid in an underwater cave.

*hint* Ploy Chermarn played the sister

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek goes to P'ek's palace to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a girl (her friend's sister i think)
P'ek has a "disabled" sister, turns out she's the one that killed the girl and a woman before her too. She'll kill anyone who is romantically involved with her brother. She also isn't handicapped at all either.
N'ek and P'ek sleep together and i think they get engaged.
The sis tries to kill n'ek but she ends up dying.
In the end they get divers to go retrieve the dead bodies that the sister hid in an underwater cave.

*hint* Ploy Chermarn played the sister
Wang Waree - i quite half way through the lakorn (despite Tikker's hotness)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek loses her memories.
She finds herself helping out at a hospital and named herself Fah because it sounded familiar.
A mysterious man comes and tells her he's her husband.
Turns out they have been married for years and the n'ek caused her daughter, Fah, to drown.
N'ek's name is Rawee.
P'ek and N'ek's marriage had been going downhill because he had no time for her and n'ek went to other men for comfort.
N'ek was sassy before memory loss but during her amnesia she was a very sweet and polite girl.
Someone then tries to kill n'ek and in the end it turns out to be p'ek's adoptive sister.
No one got this yet?

*hint* p'ek was sam yuranant and n'ek was tik kanyarat. (the lakorn is old no one probably remembers)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Warut was so freaking hot!! can you help me locate an online ver of the movie?
Someone uploaded it on YT. But if you are looking for a DVD or VCD no luck. I tried Googling and everything. I only came across YT. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze6wjUDAB18

Anyone knows the soundtrack to this movie? I really really really really really really really really really really really really want it.

Anyways here is another one:
Pra nang got married.
At first she was fine with her mother in law but got fed up.
She leaves her baby and husband to work.
She meets this guy who falls in love with her.
Her husband tried to win her back.
He refuses.
She tells him to man up and tell his mother to stop controlling him.
He can't.
She files for divorce.
In the end he finally blames his mother for losing his wife and child.
His mother realized that he was really upset with her.
They reconciled and got back together.

cecilia

Staff member
Someone uploaded it on YT. But if you are looking for a DVD or VCD no luck. I tried Googling and everything. I only came across YT. Here's the link.

Anyone knows the soundtrack to this movie? I really really really really really really really really really really really really want it.

Anyways here is another one:
Pra nang got married.
At first she was fine with her mother in law but got fed up.
She leaves her baby and husband to work.
She meets this guy who falls in love with her.
Her husband tried to win her back.
He refuses.
She tells him to man up and tell his mother to stop controlling him.
He can't.
She files for divorce.
In the end he finally blames his mother for losing his wife and child.
His mother realized that he was really upset with her.
They reconciled and got back together.
Peek Maan - seems like you like Tik's lakorn too. I have two favorites from her :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek and P'ek were childhood friends.
N'ek gets sent to a boarding school but still keeps in contact with p'ek.
P'ek doesn't tell n'ek that he married her best friend (his parents made him marry her because she's their adopted daughter)
N'ek gets mad at p'ek for not telling her, she often makes him jealous.
N'ek's best friend becomes pregnant.
N'ek has to work out of town so n'ek has to take care of her pregnant friend.
The friend has heart problems and dies after giving birth.
N'ek and P'ek are too busy arguing they don't notice that her little brother has stolen the baby. A car almost hits him but n'ek saves them and ends up in the hospital.
P'ek brings n'ek a rose and the baby.
the lakorn ends with n'ek and p'ek walking in the park holding hands
I guess no one knows this. The lakorn is Nee Rak, Kong and Mam

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek is a traditional dancer.
P'ek is a prince, he was forced to marry his cousin.
He sees n'ek dancing so he gives her a ring.
P'ek later then takes in n'ek as his 2nd wife and they have a son together.
N'ek feels like she stole p'ek away so she feel guilty and runs away leaving her son with the first wife.
When the son grows up he eventually meets his mom but n'ek refuses to go back to p'ek.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

FUN, not sure who sing in the lakorn, but the name of the song is "JAI RUK" ใจรัก

Here is one by Arawi Satchachanon
http://youtu.be/Tk0g9rotoqw

My all time favorite is by Suchat Chawangkun
http://youtu.be/JlBfwy9ZYWM

Reactions: fun

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek is a traditional dancer.
P'ek is a prince, he was forced to marry his cousin.
He sees n'ek dancing so he gives her a ring.
P'ek later then takes in n'ek as his 2nd wife and they have a son together.
N'ek feels like she stole p'ek away so she feel guilty and runs away leaving her son with the first wife.
When the son grows up he eventually meets his mom but n'ek refuses to go back to p'ek.
that's the saddest lakorn - i cried throughout the whole thing .. her love is so pitiful :(

Karaked is the name of the lakorn .. WAVE SARIN is Tik's son .. and Rang was hot !!! The love he has for her was wonderful as well but due to duty, he has to do what he don't want to .. feel bad for Tik the most though .. leaving her son behind at such tender young age but i'm glad her son didn't hold grudges on her when they meet again.