Guess This Lakorn Game!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek's mom and dad fell in love and had 2 kids together.
N'ek's mom is a singer.
After misunderstandings, the dad took away the first daughter.
The P'ek's lusty father ends up raping n'ek's mother causing her to have a son with him. She hates the son because he was born from rape.
N'ek is the youngest daughter and she grows up to be a singer.
As revenge she seduces the p'ek father. (though they never ended up sleeping together and an angry and jealous p'ek also attempts to rape her)
P'ek's father ends up killing the son that was born from the rape, unknowing he was his son until after the shooting.
Both the n'ek and her sister's couple had their happy ending at the beach.

*hint* Nok Chatchai played the character of the lusty father.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope of Tye and Donut <3
OMG, love love love hua jai ruk karm pope...and i love bag prik!!!!! lmao

heck late, but yes that is correct LoL

btw some of these clues have me going damn that sounds like a good one LoL
yeh, i know...i had two motives behind creating this thread...i wanted to play a game as well make this a quickie summary section of lakorns for myself. hahaha

Thookatha....me too! I can never get into Sam's dramas or movies. He gives me that weird feeling...I don't even know how to describe it.
you hit it right on the nose. i get weird feelings too...like eeee...

Waen Dok Mai

I don't like Kong
goodness, im not a kong fan either...he just looks weird. if it wasn't for the fact that he was in a popular singing group, i don't know if he would have made it. haha dont mean to evil...

So now, the new correct guessing updates are as follows...

Hua Jai Rak Karm Pope
Ban Sai Thong
Kak Petch
Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Suay Rerd Cherd Sode
Waen Dok Mai

lol...this is fun...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek's mom is a singer.
The P'ek's lusty father ends up raping n'ek's mother causing her to have a son with him. She hates the son because he was born from rape.
As revenge she seduces the p'ek father. (though they never ended up sleeping together and an angry and jealous p'ek also attempts to rape her)
P'ek's father ends up killing the son that was born from the rape, unknowing he was his son until after the shooting.

Krung Thep Ratree starring Janie and Rome...right?

cecilia

Staff member
It sounds like this one ..

I actually Kong Saharat - he was pretty good as an actor ... and he sing quite well too.
I especially love him in Wan Dok Mai, Sapai Jao, and the newest one with Mew as his wife and Pream as his daughter with Chakrit as his son-in-law.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
N'ek's mom is a singer.

wow, this one sounds good! i gotta go find it and watch it now. lol

i like kong's singing, and he doesn't annoy me like super crazy...i just cant watch his lakorns. i loved sapai jao...but not with kong. haha it worked bc everyone else was really good in it. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
im bad at guessing too i'll be happy if i can guess one...i'll give clues instead, i'll try to make this one difficult

Pra'ek has 1 older sister and 1 young sister and 1 younger brother
Nang'ek has 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister

Nang'ek didn't get along with both of pra'eks sister but loves the youngest brother-who his mother is a shame of
she later understands the oldest sister and they become almost like sisters, the younger sister still hates nang'ek until the end

Towards the end nang'ek had to pick between pra'ek, her friend, and pra'ek's sister's ex-boyfriend
she choose pra'ek despite the fact that pra'ek never said he loved her or even told her he liked her,
he had always insist his actions spoke louder than words
N'ek's mom was the Mia Noi so her father's 1st wife & her daughter hated n'ek.

N'ek's dad treats her & her mom poorly too.

P'ek ran over n'ek's mom.

Before n'ek's mom died, she made him promise to take care of N'ek.

N'ek becomes a rebel.

P'ek caring for N'ek turns into love...but he already has a girlfriend (she's the sister of one of his best friends).

P'ek's girlfriend becomes a psycho and frames N'ek all the time.
I don't know either one, but they sound really good. I hope someone gets it so I can go watch it LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
N'ek's mom is a singer.

Hahha. o m g, I was thinking it was that lakorn. But the only thing that I didn't remember was the part where
Janie have an older sister and his dad ran away with her.hahha. That was the only part that i was like "no
i don't think it is Janie/Rome's lakorn." hahaha... GOOD JOB,Ceda_lee.

cecilia

Staff member
n'ek and her brother ran a Thai silk company ..
p'ek and his mom are their competitor.
However, p'ek saw n'ek and fell in love with her instantly.
He did everything to get her attention but she refused to accept him

LATER, n'ek gave in and moved in to live with p'ek.
P'ek mom made up a lie to fool n'ek and n'ek left p'ek only to find out later that she's pregnant.
P'ek looked everywhere for n'ek but can't find her until he came across a weave cloth made by n'ek.
Months later, p'ek found n'ek at some rural place with his newborn child <3

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
n'ek and her brother ran a Thai silk company ..
p'ek and his mom are their competitor.
However, p'ek saw n'ek and fell in love with her instantly.
He did everything to get her attention but she refused to accept him

LATER, n'ek gave in and moved in to live with p'ek.
P'ek mom made up a lie to fool n'ek and n'ek left p'ek only to find out later that she's pregnant.
P'ek looked everywhere for n'ek but can't find her until he came across a weave cloth made by n'ek.
Months later, p'ek found n'ek at some rural place with his newborn child <3
Pleang Pa Fah Lom Dao starring Noon and Chakrit! I looooooove this OST.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIg_V5li3w&feature=relmfu

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek's mom remarried P'ek's dad..

N'ek dislike P'ek's family because of his Chinese background.

N'ek ran over P'ek's mistress & the mistress had a miscarriage.

N'ek was supposed to marry P'ek's younger brother, but he dissed the wedding so P'ek ended up marrying her.

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek's mom remarried P'ek's dad..

N'ek dislike P'ek's family because of his Chinese background.

N'ek ran over P'ek's mistress & the mistress had a miscarriage.

N'ek was supposed to marry P'ek's younger brother, but he dissed the wedding so P'ek ended up marrying her.
Samee - I love that lakorn <3

P'ek is a cook and n'ek is a ph.d business woman.
she does not do housework as she's the only child and is very very spoil.
She is force to marry a man approve by her grandpa and her parent has no say to this agreement.
P'ek has always love n'ek but b/c p'ek is a cook .. she looked down on him.
At one point, n'ek thought p'ek was gay lmao

Later, p'ek and n'ek got married .. but somehow during their marriage, a misunderstanding happen and they bound to divorce.
Toward the end, n'ek realize that she can't live without p'ek as he is everything she needs.

cecilia

Staff member
P'ek is a business tycoon.
He tricked n'ek dad into doing business with him only to cheat him to get revenge.
N'ek dad was shocked to learn the truth after loosing a whole lot of stocks (company).

The case went to court but n'ek and her dad lost in the end.
N'ek dad got sick so n'ek vow to take revenge and get what belongs to her back.
P'ek is a big time player as well ... always make smart talk w/n'ek.
However, n'ek is quite tight lips herself - neither one of them give in.

One day, p'ek ask n'ek to go and meet him at a bar so they can negotiate things.
Once n'ek get there - p'ek starts to harassed her.
N'ek got angry b/c p'ek is degrading her so she took off from the bar.
( believe she took off first then he came out later and tried to follow her only to get pull over and got beat up)
Long story short, p'ek got beat up real bad and end up loosing his memory.
N'ek took advantage of this situation and took p'ek to a secluded area to torture
Later, n'ek falls for p'ek b/c she learn the truth behind this whole cheating thing.
P'ek gains back his memory and forgive n'ek for what she did ...
out of embarrassment, n'ek refused to stay with p'ek -- p'ek then has to go and persuade her to give in.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Samee - I love that lakorn <3

P'ek is a cook and n'ek is a ph.d business woman.
she does not do housework as she's the only child and is very very spoil.
She is force to marry a man approve by her grandpa and her parent has no say to this agreement.
P'ek has always love n'ek but b/c p'ek is a cook .. she looked down on him.
At one point, n'ek thought p'ek was gay lmao

Later, p'ek and n'ek got married .. but somehow during their marriage, a misunderstanding happen and they bound to divorce.
Toward the end, n'ek realize that she can't live without p'ek as he is everything she needs.
Jao bow kon krua

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'ek is a business tycoon.
He tricked n'ek dad into doing business with him only to cheat him to get revenge.
N'ek dad was shocked to learn the truth after loosing a whole lot of stocks (company).

The case went to court but n'ek and her dad lost in the end.
N'ek dad got sick so n'ek vow to take revenge and get what belongs to her back.
P'ek is a big time player as well ... always make smart talk w/n'ek.
However, n'ek is quite tight lips herself - neither one of them give in.

One day, p'ek ask n'ek to go and meet him at a bar so they can negotiate things.
Once n'ek get there - p'ek starts to harassed her.
N'ek got angry b/c p'ek is degrading her so she took off from the bar.
( believe she took off first then he came out later and tried to follow her only to get pull over and got beat up)
Long story short, p'ek got beat up real bad and end up loosing his memory.
N'ek took advantage of this situation and took p'ek to a secluded area to torture
Later, n'ek falls for p'ek b/c she learn the truth behind this whole cheating thing.
P'ek gains back his memory and forgive n'ek for what she did ...
out of embarrassment, n'ek refused to stay with p'ek -- p'ek then has to go and persuade her to give in.
It stars Namfon Kullanat and Johnny Enfone...what the heck is the title??? Narak??? Something like that.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
*Hopefully someone can guess this one right, because I do not know the title :) and been looking for this lakorn for a very long time. Hope you ladies can me help out :dance1: *

-An older lakorn starring Pen Pisut, Lek Issoon and Pete Thongjeur.
-N'ek is one of triplet.
-She move in p'ek's house as the wife of p'ek's younger brother (the younger brother was missing and she wanted to find him or at least know what has happened to him.) She believe p'ek killed his brother for the inheritance or something like that, I don't remember much.
-P'ek doesn't believe she is his sister-in-law and lied to her about where his brother was. But the truth is p'ek younger brother is crazy because he misses his wife, so p'ek hide him away from society.
-P'ek has his reason for not trusting N'ek stories, because there were many occasion that other men claims to be her husband or has slept with her and they got proof too.

*Someone pleaseeee know this one. :worthy: :thumbup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek and his mom are con artists.
He has always wanted to stop but his mom wouldn't hear of it.
N'ek is an art teacher for the poor.
P'ek and her become friends, he even takes to to see her boyfriend cheat on her.
P'ek mother and n'ek father fall in love.
P'ek gets beat up by a guy he previously conned, and n'ek takes him to her beach house where they almost have a willing but p'ek feels that she should know him better before they do anything.
P'ek and his mom decide to tell n'ek and her father the truth, and they run away.
P'ek asks to meet up with n'ek unknowning that her boyfriend has called the police and He gets arrested.
P'ek mother moves in with p'ek father but when she goes outside to give him something, she gets murdered from a guy she harmed in the past.
P'ek goes to jail for a long time and comes out to see n'ek waiting for him.
N'ek father reveals his mom is dead.
The ending has p'ek and n'ek looking off into the distance.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'ek and his mom are con artists.
He has always wanted to stop but his mom wouldn't hear of it.
N'ek is an art teacher for the poor.
P'ek and her become friends, he even takes to to see her boyfriend cheat on her.
P'ek mother and n'ek father fall in love.
P'ek gets beat up by a guy he previously conned, and n'ek takes him to her beach house where they almost have a willing but p'ek feels that she should know him better before they do anything.
P'ek and his mom decide to tell n'ek and her father the truth, and they run away.
P'ek asks to meet up with n'ek unknowning that her boyfriend has called the police and He gets arrested.
P'ek mother moves in with p'ek father but when she goes outside to give him something, she gets murdered from a guy she harmed in the past.
P'ek goes to jail for a long time and comes out to see n'ek waiting for him.
N'ek father reveals his mom is dead.
The ending has p'ek and n'ek looking off into the distance.
This is the one with Bua and Andrew? Sa Dut Ruk???