Guess This Lakorn Game!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek is abandoned by her rich mother and throughout her childhood she faced a cruel adoptive mother, ran away and stole with the homeless kids, and from that point until she was a teen she lived in a brothel.

P'ek takes her in to live with him and after she attempts to leave he "rawrs" her. Her father also falls in love with her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
shoot, i'm not good at guessing, so the original clue-givers have to confirm with a post or a like this when a guesser guesses correctly. lol

as for my clue, here it is again...all together...

nang'ek is from a well-to-do family, but the family is disfunctional...

nang'ek's mom was a drunk, and she had nang'ek at a young age...

nang'ek's dad only impregnated nang'ek's mom to get into a wealthy family...

at one point, nang'ek was so unhappy, she tried to hurt herself by putting her hand over a candle...

pra'ek's mom is caretaker of the house, and does not approve of him getting involved with nang'ek...

after many obstacles, pra'ek and nang'ek goes to "study abroad" (otherwise, known as running away together...to out of the country haha)...

they end up with two kids; a boy and a girl...

the nang'ek was named pepe...

her kids names were bebe and tho-tho...

ONE ADDED CLUE...
nang ek was played by aom piyada lol
I know EXACTLY which one you're talking about. I think Aom's real dad really wanted her to play in one of his dramas & she said she would only agree if he'd remake this lakorn. Her name in the lakorn is "PuPae." I just don't remember the title. The p'ek is the guy that played the younger brother in Wiwa Salup Ruk starring Willy Macintosh and Angie Hesting...right? He wasn't very popular.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...let me try one.

N'ek has a twin.

The twin dated p'ek, but used n'ek's name.

The twin left p'ek because he's poor.

He was heartbroken.

Some years past & p'ek inherited a fortune & is now owner of a huge business.

He meets n'ek & thinks she's the twin.

He marries n'ek...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
If you guess this lakorn right, then you are helping me out by figuring out what the name of the lakorn is. I watched it Khmer dubbed, so I have no idea what the title is.

N'ek's parents pass away, leaving her their house, but she couldn't afford to live in it anymore so she sells it. She ends up living with her maid's family, and her maid helps her sell the house to the p'ek. Her maid injures herself, so N'ek pretends to be the maid's daughter and becomes p'ek's maid.

P'ek is a well-known writer from a wealthy family but was kicked out due to greed over his father's inheritance from his siblings. The p'ek falls in love with n'ek not knowing she was the previous owner of his house.

P'ek's dad is sick and he wants to visit him but he can't because of his siblings, so n'ek goes to work as a maid in his family's house. P'ek has an older brother, 2 sisters, and a perverted younger brother, he was the middle child.

I can give more clues if you need them.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I know EXACTLY which one you're talking about. I think Aom's real dad really wanted her to play in one of his dramas & she said she would only agree if he'd remake this lakorn. Her name in the lakorn is "PuPae." I just don't remember the title. The p'ek is the guy that played the younger brother in Wiwa Salup Ruk starring Willy Macintosh and Angie Hesting...right? He wasn't very popular.
you got it! i'll just tell u the name, bc this lakorn wasn't a huge hit due to praek not being that popular. It's called Ruk Nai Samok

Hm...let me try one.

N'ek has a twin.

The twin dated p'ek, but used n'ek's name.

The twin left p'ek because he's poor.

He was heartbroken.

Some years past & p'ek inherited a fortune & is now owner of a huge business.

He meets n'ek & thinks she's the twin.

He marries n'ek...
As for this one, my all time favorite...with tang and namfon!! the lakorn u are talking is Soot Sai Pan!!! hehehe love it!!

STILL NEED GUESSES FOR:
Can I try...

In this lakorn, the opening scene has a girl singing about what size her boobs & waist are & how "PLUMP" she is LoL
the singer keeps flirting with nang'ek & after the concert nang'ek saves the singer from being raped

when nang'ek & pra'ek first meets he kisses her in a public restroom
and he spends the next couple of days reminiscing about he taste of her lips
Oo, more clues?? ha

If you guess this lakorn right, then you are helping me out by figuring out what the name of the lakorn is. I watched it Khmer dubbed, so I have no idea what the title is.

N'ek's parents pass away, leaving her their house, but she couldn't afford to live in it anymore so she sells it. She ends up living with her maid's family, and her maid helps her sell the house to the p'ek. Her maid injures herself, so N'ek pretends to be the maid's daughter and becomes p'ek's maid.

P'ek is a well-known writer from a wealthy family but was kicked out due to greed over his father's inheritance from his siblings. The p'ek falls in love with n'ek not knowing she was the previous owner of his house.

P'ek's dad is sick and he wants to visit him but he can't because of his siblings, so n'ek goes to work as a maid in his family's house. P'ek has an older brother, 2 sisters, and a perverted younger brother, he was the middle child.

was pra'ek kade tarntup and nang'ek jiebUtiminont?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
you got it! i'll just tell u the name, bc this lakorn wasn't a huge hit due to praek not being that popular. It's called Ruk Nai Samok

As for this one, my all time favorite...with tang and namfon!! the lakorn u are talking is Soot Sai Pan!!! hehehe love it!!

STILL NEED GUESSES FOR:

Oo, more clues?? ha

was pra'ek kade tarntup and nang'ek jiebUtiminont?
That wasn't Mae Ka Kanom Wan? I thought someone got it right, cuz that's what I thought it was too.

As for my clues, no, the p'ek was Got Jakrapun, and IDK the n'ek's real name, she wasn't really a n'ek, just for that lakorn. But the most reason drama I've seen her in was Pookarn Reu Rae and she played Por's young Aunt. The lakorn came out in the 90's.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek hated how her father slept around and had many wifes. As a child she found a snake and was going to kill it but her mom told her to leave it alone. The snake from then on always was around her kind of like a protector.

When the n'ek grew up she decided to do what her father did, so she slept with practically every man she saw. Especially the married ones. She left the men soon after she was tired of them, leaving some to want her back.

She meets p'ek who is married and has kids. She ends up sleeping with him and they have an affair. She tries to separate herself from him but she realizes she loves him.

P'ek can't swim and when he sees the snake he falls off the boat and dies.

At the end it shows that n'ek doesn't change and is trying to seduce another man in the water.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
That wasn't Mae Ka Kanom Wan? I thought someone got it right, cuz that's what I thought it was too.

As for my clues, no, the p'ek was Got Jakrapun, and IDK the n'ek's real name, she wasn't really a n'ek, just for that lakorn. But the most reason drama I've seen her in was Pookarn Reu Rae and she played Por's young Aunt. The lakorn came out in the 90's.
haha no one confirmed if it ws mae ka kanom wan, so i didn't know if that was right or wrong. lol im guessing it's right then?

as for the got j lakorn, i have no idea. only seen one of his lakorns. haha
N'ek hated how her father slept around and had many wifes. As a child she found a snake and was going to kill it but her mom told her to leave it alone. The snake from then on always was around her kind of like a protector.

When the n'ek grew up she decided to do what her father did, so she slept with practically every man she saw. Especially the married ones. She left the men soon after she was tired of them, leaving some to want her back.

She meets p'ek who is married and has kids. She ends up sleeping with him and they have an affair. She tries to separate herself from him but she realizes she loves him.

P'ek can't swim and when he sees the snake he falls off the boat and dies.

At the end it shows that n'ek doesn't change and is trying to seduce another man in the water.
wow, sounds interesting, but dont know if i can handle this kind of lakorn. lol

Areeya

sarNie Adult

"Sao chai kon Mai" it's one of my favorite Lakorn...as I remember all his dad money was hidden in the refrigerater...

Areeya

sarNie Adult

"Sao chai kon Mai" it's one of my favorite Lakorn...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That is right Thookatha! I clicked "like this" so I hope that was right.

Here's another one...one of my all time favorite.

P'ek blames n'ek's older sister for his father's death.

N'ek works for p'ek's company.

He threatened to hurt n'ek's sister if she doesn't sleep with him.

He ends up r-ing n'ek & she get's pregnant.

N'ek's sister becomes crazy...for a while.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
P'ek is next in line to become King.

P'ek gets angry that n'ek refused his marriage proposal so he takes her to his homeland.

P'ek drugged n'ek & made her married him.

Dumb people tried to come between them.

Big hint: There were camels in this drama...LOL!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek's step-dad (who she loves very much, like her own father) stole money from P'ek's company.

P'ek is married, but his wife cannot have kids (she lied that she can).

P'ek's mom wanted to get rid of his wife so she wanted N'ek to have a baby for P'ek as payment.

P'ek thinks N'ek is money hungry & despise her at first.

P'ek gets jealous & RAWR n'ek.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
That is right Thookatha! I clicked "like this" so I hope that was right.

Here's another one...one of my all time favorite.

P'ek blames n'ek's older sister for his father's death.

N'ek works for p'ek's company.

He threatened to hurt n'ek's sister if she doesn't sleep with him.

He ends up r-ing n'ek & she get's pregnant.

N'ek's sister becomes crazy...for a while.
"fai luang" it's also my all time favorite...willy nd tao

Areeya

sarNie Adult
P'ek is next in line to become King.

P'ek gets angry that n'ek refused his marriage proposal so he takes her to his homeland.

P'ek drugged n'ek & made her married him.

Dumb people tried to come between them.

Big hint: There were camels in this drama...LOL!
Tam hua jai pai sood lah

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
The n'ek was really screwed up. Its an interesting lakorn though.

*hint* P'ek was Sam Yuranant
oo, now i really can't bare to watch it. i never got into sam y. i don't know y!!!!

N'ek's step-dad (who she loves very much, like her own father) stole money from P'ek's company.

P'ek is married, but his wife cannot have kids (she lied that she can).

P'ek's mom wanted to get rid of his wife so she wanted N'ek to have a baby for P'ek as payment.

P'ek thinks N'ek is money hungry & despise her at first.

P'ek gets jealous & RAWR n'ek.
Leh Ratree!!! hehehe

ceda and i have the same taste in lakorns...loved all the clues u've given for the other ones too. lmao!

And I'm still clueless about Raymond_obsessed lakorn with Got Jak...lol...

cecilia

Staff member
I'll see if i can make this easy for everyone ..

P'ek owns a flower shop.

N'ek runs a magazine company (not the owner)

N'ek thought p'ek was gay b/c every time she meets him - he always stuck in such weird situation.

N'ek doesn't believe in marriage while p'ek doesn't either lmao ..

Ah, p'ek has a dog name 'joker' and n'ek works for 'LOVELY' magazine