[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Moddum dissing Sunny "do you ever go out to see the outside world, the sun? Look at your skin, you look like you never saw the sun, do you have Leukemia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkc6Vftv8wQ

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh man, I love Sunny's bulging eyes in the meeting scene. I laughed way too hard when Araya said her outfit belonged to the grandma when she was young. LOL Araya got so scared of him in the mall, just his stomp made her jump. Looks like Chawee is getting a little jealous of Araya and Mor Matt already. Next week doesn't look too eventful for the pra'nang and I don't think the wedding will happen until episode 4 or 5 *sigh* these episodes are way too short. So far the stereotypes that have been hit is slap and kiss, rich p'ek who came from abroad, pra'nang have been bickering since childhood, grandma forces them to get married, n'rai is a girlfriend from abroad, family doctor is in love with n'ek, mama only cares about the money, the sister is the sidekick n'rai, p'ek is blown away by n'ek makeover, p'ek father is dead, n'ek is an orphan, n'ek is p'ek's secretary. LOL keeping track is fun. hopefully there is a willing in the rain, the mv kind of hinted at it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh so many funny moments this week. LOL Deedee tricking Chawee that Araya is dead and when he ordered a Chompoo drink, Deedee accused him of wanting it because it reminded him of Araya because of the name Chompoo Araya. The snake part was so funny, Araya had to say her full name and exactly what her situation was to get Chawee running in and Chawee's swollen lips and Araya not understanding him haha. Chulee actually being a nice character was shocking, I did not expect that. I can't wait to see the party episode next week with Araya thinking that Chawee is Mor Matt. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Cupid Candy said:
A lot them are disappointed, they say that the lakorn is not really that funny and many don't like Pattie's acting. 

Awwies, really? That stinks. You seem to be enjoying this lakorn though.
I'm planning to start on it soon. Looks very unique :)

cecilia

Staff member
I like Mor Matt .. he's shaken every time Araya does something nice to him or even touch him by accident lol

As much as I enjoy this lakorn, I have to agree with a few of the pantip critics. It does get boring and dragging because you as viewer sort of figure out what's going to happen next .. to be in tune, the director needs to leave the audience guessing. Sadly, I can kind of predict what will happen so I'm just watching it for the HUMORS :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Episode 5 is probably my favourite episode so far. LOL @ Araya's plan to get back at Chawee backfired on her so bad and the slap and kiss scene at the office. Next week looks promising, I wonder how they'll make the drugging and kidnapping comedic.

cecilia

Staff member
There were a lot of funny scenes in Episode 4 .. my favorite has to be Mor Matt and his 'allergy' cover up regarding his heart broken story .. and that taking one too many hormone pills to have bigger chest comment lmao - Mor Matt, oh Mor Matt. I like this character!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just started on this lakorn not too long ago and despite my little understanding of the Thai language, it is hilarious!
These episodes are way too short & only once a week? Awwies.
Can't wait to see Episode 4!