[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Not going to watch this, but I really like the ost. :shock2: :shock2: :bopping: :bopping: :bopping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0Bq71Hrms
cr: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL

Anonymous<3 said:
Not going to watch this, but I really like the ost. :shock2: :shock2: :bopping: :bopping: :bopping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0Bq71Hrms
cr: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL
 SUNNY AND ICE GOOD COUPLE REALLY , LOVE SUNNY HE IS WEIRD BUT CAN ACT AND SO FUUNY HAD HAS OWN STYLE , ICE SO BEAUTIFUL AND IMPRESSIVE ACTRESS CAN PLAY ANY ROLES , THIS SONG SO GOOD ,  :dance1:  :bopping:  :bopping:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What an interesting premise for a lakorn. LOL with GTH using their regular supporting cast in roles meant for more "attractive" people, like the guy ice is paired with and the Jam Luey Rak couple. I think I might tune in for this, Sunny and Pattie have chemistry. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The thing is I know her nickname is Pattie but I like to call her Angsumalin instead. Makes me remember Angsumalin in KK.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I just might have to check out this lakorn too... I like the whole forced-marriage ideas, but I'm iffy on the main guy... his angry/mean face is just not on point.. And I thought it aired today since there was a video posted on WatchLakorn's website but I guess it's just a BTS and get to know each character video.

I really like the OST too, New and Jiew are beautiful and talented. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
HOPE FIND THIS LAKORN ONLINE SOON , CAN NOT WAIT 

THIS EP0 ONLY 48 SEC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iNuFSKyxQ

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
he seem overacted i agree with you :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: but for what iunderstand it seem his role need to be so silly and do this duck poses hehe :drool:  :drool:  ilove sunny he had freaky weird acting way but love him do not know why really  :heart:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think that since this lakorn is a parody of other lakorns, the exaggeration is necessary for people to get the point. If he acted normal then people wouldn't get the intention of the lakorn. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, this lakorn is meant to be over the top and exaggerated. seen bits and pieces of it already. looove asian slapstick comedy! cant wait! lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this lakorn is going all out, I saw an attempted rawr in the credits. I really want to watch but I have to study wahhhh

Kim123

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has already aired right?
The storyline seems to be very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Darn it, this lakorn is only 40 mins long an episode and they air it only once a week. By the end of the episode I was like what??? That's it? I'm loving it so far, my dad was like this lakorn seems stupid when he read the title but he ended up enjoying it. My grandma, who I don't think understood it as a parody and she pretty much loved the plot since she loves namnao lakorns. Sunny's hilarious, especially the scene when he came into the dining room and trying to be all cool and his angry expressions are the best. I can't wait for next week when they start the slap and kiss LOL Chawee is already going to kiss Araya the first week they meet as adults. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Why do they only air one day?? I need more than one episode each week.
Im really liking it so far. But OMG I really love the ost!! I love the meaning and everything about the song.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I need to get over the over exaggerated acting... I know this is a parody but I'm not liking the acting so far, especially from the p'ek.. N'ek is doing fine but P'ek's mean face gotta go... I'm looking forward to the next episode though since Grandma already announced their marriage.