GOONG season 2!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Theres no Eps02 subs yet.

I think Goong S is Hilarious.
Se7en always asking
"Who ordered jjajangmyun?"
:lol:

So Far I like Goong S. I think Se7en is so HOT in here. He's Funny. Just wanna laugh when he's delivering jjajangmyun. :lol: :wub:

As for Goong Season 2 It wont be coming out til Late 2007.

:lol: :lol:
OMG Se7en is soooo funny
I cannot stop watching the part where he looks in the mirror and do little dances infront of it and his boss and him are talking
His boss: You'll wear a hole into your face.
Se7en: Anyway you look at it, it's charming. Smooth skin, sexy lips, defined nose. . .
His Boss: :lol: What a waste, witnessing this alone.
Se7en: Men are all about the face.

Then Se7en caresses his face.
:wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i love Se7en in Goong S!!!

he's so cute!! and OMG! his ringtone..LMAO!!

can he be even more adorkable?..so love him!!

and the main girl is the maid!! so that'll be interesting!!!

sisii

I'm soooo loving this drama soo far!!! Goshhh Se7en is gahhhhh during the whole episode and hopefully during the whole serie!

Hiatus

Super Momo
ive just uploaded ep 1, with sub HQ files. its megaupload links however since its HQ, ive split them with hjsplit. it can be found in my archive topic if you want to download it

sarN

sarNie Granny
im' a little late but i downloaded Episode 1 & 2 w/sub and watch it . It pretty funnie . I like it . Though i like the storyline of Goong 1 more cuz they were married but dis verison is acutally more funnier plus i like the idea of a servant & prince fall for each other hahah it goin be some drama !

Merit

sarNie Adult
se7en is cute as can be and they do have some adorable scenes..but I'm I guess it spoiled it for me because of goong 1. I thought it was going to be a spin off from the first one but it actually isn't. I don't care much for the main girl..lol...

I'll wait to see goong 2..hopefully, the original cast will be in it..but not holding my breath..lol..

swthanie

sarNie Egg
credits to 3asian.com and Soompi

those are the new cast in goong 2 aww i liked the old cast :unsure:
they're replacing my favorite cast welll hope its good like the first one ^^

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
kool man i've watch episode 1-2 alreadie n it is like hella funnie..............se7en is hella like funnie.................. :yahoo: ..................

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm loving this series! i just watched epi 8 and i can't wait to see more. he so loves her and vice versa. he was gonna give her his mom necklace but he overheard his cousin asking her to not give her heart to anyone until he gets his situation settled. how sad!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it true there was a kissing scene between se7en and Park Shin Hye? who did he end up with? is Park Shin Hye character really bad? did se7en's character ever love park shin hye's character in this drama?