whitedove

sarNie Adult
Lovely Geologist (T-rex) episode 3 with English subs is out!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kacha is adorable as heck! <3
I'm also glad to know that Hunz's part is finally going to air :D :D :D

I said I was going to start this but, @whitedove & @72701 ... do I need to watch the first 2 series first to understand? Or are they fine alone separately? I'm not really feeling the first 2.. so I just want to catch Kacha, Hunz, Captain, & White's parts... I just don't want to miss any of their cameo scenes in other series. Hmmm.

sarNie Adult
@aikoden, you're good to watch a storyline apart from the others lol. You could always skim their parts in the other storylines. I honestly don't think you'd be missing out on much not watch the entire thing.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Kacha is adorable as heck! <3
I'm also glad to know that Hunz's part is finally going to air :D :D :D

I said I was going to start this but, @whitedove & @72701 ... do I need to watch the first 2 series first to understand? Or are they fine alone separately? I'm not really feeling the first 2.. so I just want to catch Kacha, Hunz, Captain, & White's parts... I just don't want to miss any of their cameo scenes in other series. Hmmm.
Yeah I agree with @72701. You can just watch them separately. Anyway, a friend of mine says she's going to cut Captain's appearances in Handsome Cowboy and the upcoming Foxy Pilot, Crazy Artist and Single Lawyer, and upload it at dailymotion. If White is going to have a cameo in others, she'll do it too. Captain & White are appearing in each other's parts so that's not a problem. :)

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree with @72701. You can just watch them separately. Anyway, a friend of mine says she's going to cut Captain's appearances in Handsome Cowboy and the upcoming Foxy Pilot, Crazy Artist and Single Lawyer, and upload it at dailymotion. If White is going to have a cameo in others, she'll do it too. Captain & White are appearing in each other's parts so that's not a problem. :)
Awesome. Please link when she does. I'll link it up on tumblr and credit her ofc, since I'm sure there are a lot of Captain and White fans. :thumbup: I oddly either have gay dudes following my tumblr or bi girls. :confused12:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
An update of the guys' (and girls') appearances in others' segments up to Single Lawyer:

Handsome Cowboy (Push) - Mek, Captain, Kun
Gentle Vet (Kang) - Kacha, Victor
Lovely Geologist (Kacha) - Kang, Lee
Badass Baker (Victor) - Kacha, Kun, Fon

And from what we know so far:

Absolute Economist (Hunz) - Esther
Foxy Pilot (Mek) - Captain, Kun
Playful Comm-Arts (White) - Captain, possibly Mek
Extroverted Humanist (Captain) - White, Mek, Kun, August
Crazy Artist (Kun) - Mek, Captain, Victor
Single Lawyer (August) - Hunz, Captain

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@72701 & @whitedove thanks for the heads up :) Good, good.. that means I can skip.

^ and ahhh.. Kacha has cameos in Gentle Vet & Badass Baker.. I must watch them now.. eeek.

And awwwwe... I forgot about August being in this series too.. will have to catch his part too!

Just watching ep1 of Kacha's part.. I have to say his is acting is pretty good. This makes me happy, hopefully he'll venture more into acting now too, though I love him as a singer. And can I just say that I love love love his dinosaur hoodies in here? I want them~

whitedove

sarNie Adult
@72701 & @whitedove thanks for the heads up :) Good, good.. that means I can skip.

^ and ahhh.. Kacha has cameos in Gentle Vet & Badass Baker.. I must watch them now.. eeek.

And awwwwe... I forgot about August being in this series too.. will have to catch his part too!

Just watching ep1 of Kacha's part.. I have to say his is acting is pretty good. This makes me happy, hopefully he'll venture more into acting now too, though I love him as a singer. And can I just say that I love love love his dinosaur hoodies in here? I want them~
T-Rex (Kacha's character) trended during and after the last episode of Badass Baker, even though it's not even his segment lol. That's impressive.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The male leads had a press conference for Oishi winter trip to Japan earlier today.

tmp-cam--1319686035.jpg

tmp-cam--1998353062.jpg

tmp-cam-954243939.jpg

Credit on pics

Last edited: