Glot Pet Jet See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I kind of think P-chol scene wasn't alot just alittle i see more of the P-thon and p-tik scene more :wub: :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
I kind of think P-chol scene wasn't alot just alittle i see more of the P-thon and p-tik scene more :wub: :)
[post="35951"][/post]​
yeah totally! i always wanted to see how others' doing since there's 7 characters... if they actually make much into them then this lakorn will be long long long to end it. is it? :D i like blue and orange couple...they seem cute how they like the giant princesses. :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
roodaimai said:
Is anyone still uploading this lakorn because I haven't seen any new uploaded one yet.
[post="36786"][/post]​

yes sarN is uploading it at archieve section check it there ok :) man this boran lakorn is the best i can watch it like over and over again :lol: B)

Muddie Murda

smile...
SecretAgent said:
haha the green guy should have just gotten with Jekalang. I think the reason why the purple guy didn't get with Jekalang was that she didn't like him back, and he didn't want to wait forever. Plus she only wanted him because she didn't get any of the other guys and she was desperate. So he should get with someone who will appreciate him. And that was to teach Jekalang that being selfish won't get her anywhere, lol. Even tho I wish she did get with him. ^_^
[post="31523"][/post]​
lol i think one of the reason to not have them together was also for comedy and irony. You'd think they'd get together since Jakalang has accepted him as he is...then POPS out this princess from nowhere and takes her man. lol I found it funny. ^_^

rukmos said:
these two couples, are they the one where at the end, the girl gets pregnant, but it's the bad guy's kid and the pra'ek gets all mad at her, but forgives her at the end and goes back to get her....I remember it was something like that or I might be thinking of another different one.
[post="34416"][/post]​
Hmm...not really mad at her for getting pregnant. She was mad at herself and was ashamed that pink guy would hate her. He loved her alot, he was just mad at the part where she stayed behind w/ the bad guy when he was dying.

ThanamasFanclub said:
One more time..The sequel was retarded lol..
[post="35200"][/post]​
ditto! LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
MUDDIE MURDA!!! YOUR BANNER IS SO FREAKY!!! it reminds me of those japanese scary movies... ahh....

just plain scary i have to say... but it sure does look cool though...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
wait if its at sarns space in archive than never mine. keke! but the first 2 ep. i cant watch it any more its expire. and the 3 one is taking me 4 hours to uplaod. jeeezzz!! haha! but ill wait because i want to see it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i just relazie after watching sao noi nai ta kieng keo 2 umm the orange guy in glot pet is the same guy in sao noi whos is noy's big brother in the lakorn almanso the guy kwan usamanee love in the lakorn........ummmm iam pretty sure looks like him but not 100% sure :lol: :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...No that's not him Vanida...That guy is never coming back because he raped a girl..Not naming who...After Glor Petch 7 See he raped that girl...And now he can never come back and no one knows where he's at...Bastard!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What the fuck..the orange dude rapedddd one of the nang ek's from the movie? let meeh guess it was that girl that he was paired with huh..omg that is such a shock! what a fucken dumbass...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw girl your getting it all wrong lol...Yes he did rape a girl..Like I said not naming who but it was his nang aek from Glor Petch...He also has an attitude problem also..I never liked this guy anyways lol...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Naw girl your getting it all wrong lol...Yes he did rape a girl..Like I said not naming who but it was his nang aek from Glor Petch...He also has an attitude problem also..I never liked this guy anyways lol...
[post="41739"][/post]​

i can never imagine him do those kind of thing

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WOW!! RAPE? WOW!! WOW!! I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE WAS ORANGE. HAHAHA I NEED TO LOOK FOR THE MOVIE AND SEE AGAIN. WOW!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
vanida, yours funny because i had watched that lakorn for like over 5th times so he's not even look like that orange guy even not a tiny bit. :lol:

whoa! orange guy did what?! :eek: c'mon ann, who's that girl? because i forgot what's 'nang aek' means? :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
She's from modern lakorn..but anyways yea..Him and her became close because they used to do photoshoots all the time and all that junk and one day he invited her to his house and then asked her to go to his room and she did (how stupid) and then BAMN! She got raped..Plus his friends helped also...What a freak...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow his friend helped, too? geesh that was so lowest of him. <_<

ohhh she's from modern lakorns, too? is it namthip siemtong? :huh: well, i don't even know other girls' names in gjps. :lol: only girl i know is the one i just name her. :rolleyes: