Glot Pet Jet See

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
Speaking of Pi Gnoi, I wonder if the younger version of him plays in any lakorns. They should get him to play the older cripple for a remake of GPJS. And then get young Sahwunlekah to play the older one. :lol:
[post="27054"][/post]​
haha...sorry, i know we got past the "gnoi" kid, but i just wanted to note one last thing about him. has everyone seen daoprasook (both versions). i thought it was kinda cool how they had him in both versions. in the first version, he was the same age as when he did glor pet, but in the second version, he was a teenager. lol it's just so weird, cuz it doesn't really seem like that long ago that the old version of daoprasook came out...and then the 2000 version comes out and he's all grown up! LOL

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the little pink boy is so cute and good actor :wub: i wonder how old he is right now probably around poo or pinky age cause i remember seeing pinky in benz boran lakorn and it was pretty old :) i bet he is hot like boy brinya :lol: :lmao: well i know the handcap guy is big now he was funny in mon rak lhoong thoong with p-tou and p-nampueng. The green guy man he looks so different i want him back in p'eak role :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha..Hot like Boy Brinya...Of course! lol...But damn..they should've added Boy in Glor Petch 7 See..But then he was in regular lakorns as back up pra aek...But anyways yep..The green guy changed...He was cute in Glor Petch 7 See..but now he got chubby :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yalls got pix of any of the characters or actually the of the kids...i want pix of them now grown up. i wanna see how they look like...i bet the pink kid is hella hot!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yalls got pix of any of the characters or actually the of the kids...i want pix of them now grown up. i wanna see how they look like...i bet the pink kid is hella hot!
[post="29938"][/post]​
i post some screen caps go back and check it out yea pinky guy is hot so is his couple :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i just love weelerethep and kailaked they so cute couple :wub: :wub: i want to know their real name????? anyone know man i wish they have a lakorn together back then now they are old and the girl who play kailaked shes probably married in real life sucks i wish her husband was weelerthep :) :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
[post="29938"][/post]​
Vanida said:
i post some screen caps go back and check it out yea pinky guy is hot so is his couple :wub:
[post="30087"][/post]​
hehe...i think she meant she wanted to see the kids now, all grown up. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
umm the green didn't have any love relationship that suck -_- its dumb that he can't fall in love 554 anywasy the other 6 and so mad purple guy likes someone else not jackgurlan urggggggg :angry:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
umm the green didn't have any love relationship that suck -_- its dumb that he can't fall in love 554 anywasy the other 6 and so mad purple guy likes someone else not jackgurlan urggggggg :angry:
[post="31514"][/post]​

haha the green guy should have just gotten with Jekalang. I think the reason why the purple guy didn't get with Jekalang was that she didn't like him back, and he didn't want to wait forever. Plus she only wanted him because she didn't get any of the other guys and she was desperate. So he should get with someone who will appreciate him. And that was to teach Jekalang that being selfish won't get her anywhere, lol. Even tho I wish she did get with him. ^_^

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thookatha said:
hehe...i think she meant she wanted to see the kids now, all grown up. :D
[post="30438"][/post]​
you got that right..i wanna see the kids all grown up now..i mean real life pix or something. But thanks though...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
haha the green guy should have just gotten with Jekalang. I think the reason why the purple guy didn't get with Jekalang was that she didn't like him back, and he didn't want to wait forever. Plus she only wanted him because she didn't get any of the other guys and she was desperate. So he should get with someone who will appreciate him. And that was to teach Jekalang that being selfish won't get her anywhere, lol. Even tho I wish she did get with him. ^_^
[post="31523"][/post]​

umm no way i don't think Jekalang match with the green guy his to good for her :lol: yea the purple guy match her alot its her fault she doesn't like him in return the first place and how come the orange guy decided to get with that princess gaint and blue n the white guy wait isn't he nvm i can't think now :lmao: well only 4 couple the other 3 didn't......well i was disappointed taht kailerkat got with preagant with ankrananee not weelerthep :angry: but so happy they got each other at the end! :wub: :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Hope this is right :lol:

does our calendar start Sunday cause for spainsh people it start at Monday

Sunday- Red

Monday-Yellow well his glot was white

Tuesday-Pink

Wednesday-Green

Thursday-Orange

Friday-Blue

Saturday-Purple

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know but it was kinda wied because when they were little the pink kid came out on the 6th day but when they grew up he came out like on the 3rd day..When they were little they came out on different days then when they were grown up...Wierd...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't know but it was kinda wied because when they were little the pink kid came out on the 6th day but when they grew up he came out like on the 3rd day..When they were little they came out on different days then when they were grown up...Wierd...
[post="32354"][/post]​

yea :lol: and u know rainbow has yellow not gray,white or anything it should be
red,pink (indigo),green,yellow,orange,purple (violet) & blue its the rainbow color

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="32354"][/post]​

The only thing that I could figure out about that was when Pi Gnoi put on the armor for the first time after he grew up, he turned into the red guy, and then we see him change into the white/grey one later on, so it's like it always shows the sun come up, and then cuts to the guy turning into a new color. And then when the pink guy came, we don't see him get turned. He just appears. So I'm guessing that a couple of days passed by, but we don't see those days. Either that, or they messed something up. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
The only thing that I could figure out about that was when Pi Gnoi put on the armor for the first time after he grew up, he turned into the red guy, and then we see him change into the white/grey one later on, so it's like it always shows the sun come up, and then cuts to the guy turning into a new color. And then when the pink guy came, we don't see him get turned. He just appears. So I'm guessing that a couple of days passed by, but we don't see those days. Either that, or they messed something up. :lol:
[post="32412"][/post]​

well theres a day or more then 1 day that 7 guys just came out the same day but it seem like the red guy P-tik and the p-gnoi like the same girl i don't know but i keep thinking the red guy is the main one.....maybe because Namthip was the first girl p-gnoi saw and then the red guy first saw her too :wub: funny :lol: usually we see one guy every 6 days :)