Glot Pet Jet See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
KwanFah2 said:
do they get seperated later on? the 7 guys
[post="32563"][/post]​

yes they do and they gave to glot pet to P-tooktank cause its his job to take care and watch the glot pet :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KwanFah2 said:
do they get seperated later on? the 7 guys
[post="32563"][/post]​

lol nah, they all live together in the kingdom with their girlfriends and parents. Or at least that's how it was at the end :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
Does that mean they go and make their own kingdom?
[post="33091"][/post]​
well i wouldn't think u would let your brothers to stay with u and your wife :lol: :lmao: that would be kinda werid and :blink: like ok whatever :p yep i think they do make their own kingdom well i think the red guy get to stay with his mother P-Tik just guessing iam pretty sure its wrong :loool: well her real son went away from the palace to be a monk

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Tik..The red guy will take over Suwunlayka's palace...The guys who married the giant will take over the girls palace...Remember..They all don't live together those giant people..It's just that they came to stay there so they can go out and kill the guy..But yea..They all go out to there wives castle and take over...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...i wonder who ends up reigning over their own parents' kingdom since "ngoy" goes to live in the forest n stuff. i know they will reign over their wives' kingdom but their parents' kingdom is still around. would the red guy end up with it (in addition to sawunlayka's kingdom) since he was the original guy that "ngoy" turned into in heaven or would someone else get it? lol...just something i've always wondered.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i think this is kind of werid and dumb cause the red guy p-tik and namthip it seeem like they don't love each other i mean doesn't if she it...........its like she met him and she has to like him come on she mostly spend and talk more to p-ngoi -_-

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
FAVORITE ALL TIME COUPLE OF GLOT PET JET SEE!!! :wub: :wub:

Credits to me Vanida
Screencaps

[post="28195"][/post]​

these two couples, are they the one where at the end, the girl gets pregnant, but it's the bad guy's kid and the pra'ek gets all mad at her, but forgives her at the end and goes back to get her....I remember it was something like that or I might be thinking of another different one.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Suwunlayka always talk to the handicap guy is because she knew him since they were little and she likes him as her best friend...And plus she feels sorry for him also...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
interesting informations about those guys' lives where they will take over...man i think red guy should take over at his parents'...because he's basically a leader..i know that "ngoy" should have but decided to be a monk, right? i always thought when "ngoy" got to be normal and take over, but i guess i'm wrong...i wonder what did he said to suwunlayka at end? i just can't understand thai. :rolleyes:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
interesting informations about those guys' lives where they will take over...man i think red guy should take over at his parents'...because he's basically a leader..i know that "ngoy" should have but decided to be a monk, right? i always thought when "ngoy" got to be normal and take over, but i guess i'm wrong...i wonder what did he said to suwunlayka at end? i just can't understand thai. :rolleyes:
[post="34515"][/post]​
:lol: well the ending was not what i expected ended where p-toongteck got the glot pet and some other creatures took it it end like that they want u to wonder whats going to happen next :lol: :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I know..I didn't like the ending at all..
[post="34574"][/post]​

yea me too i wanted it to end more happy and excited and those guys should have more love scene with their girl or wife :wub: :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
:lol: well the ending was not what i expected ended where p-toongteck got the glot pet and some other creatures took it it end like that they want u to wonder whats going to happen next :lol: :)
[post="34566"][/post]​
yeah i know..i always thought after giving him a amor chest...it's over..but there's another creature took it..i was like nooo sequel? man...sometime i hate any sequels..because it's like ruin your imaginations of your own story on your own..you know...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
One more time..The sequel was retarded lol..
[post="35200"][/post]​

:lol: Ann u so funny i wonder if jeckkerleng and p-thookteng is your favorite character :lmao: anyways that was the only part that sucks the ending the other rest was good and interesting to watch......just can't till they make the new one :) and it better be good and i mean it too :angry: :p