Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
The next chapter will be post after I got back from my family trip okay...it won't be so long...hehe...please wait...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just got back from the trip, here's Chapter 10...New Cast Intro: Peak As Nee; Aerin as Alice...

Chapter 10: Just Exploring Again

(Morning the Next day)

Sila was up and dress, ready to leave his house again. He walks over to the table next to his bed to get his cell phone. He put his phone in his pocket and turned around as the sun rays hit the glass slipper in the trash can and shined in his eyes. Sila turned around and took the glass slipper out of the trash can and looked at it again. Then walks over to his cupboard and place it there next to his pictures with Su-Nita, then said, “I guess this glass slipper it worth something, I’ll keep it till the day I don’t need it anymore.” Then Sila left down the stairs and drove off.

(At Peung’s Flower Shop)

Some customers left while some went in. Peung was at the counter taking orders of bouquet while customers explore through the shop. Then the phone ringed.
“Hello, Peunglunya’s Flower Shop, how may I help you today?” Peung asked.
“I would like to order a bouquet of candies please,” said a guy.
“Sorry sir, we only sell bouquets of flowers here, no candy,” she replied.
“Are you sure, I swear someone told me you sell bouquet of candies here,” the guys said.
“Sorry sir, but we only,” Peung stopped as she saw a bouquet of candy flower sticks in front of her.
She looks to find Sila handing her the candy flowers while his phone was still on his ear.

Peung and Sila sat down by the waiting room, while they have their chat.
“So how’s everyone doing?” Peung asked.
“Fine as always,” Sila replied.
“What are you doing here today?” Peung asked.
“I want to invite you to lunch,” Sila said.
“Okay, let me finish up the orders then we’ll go,” Peung said as she went back to the counter.
Peung quickly finishes the orders and told her workers she’ll be gone for lunch then she left with Sila.

(At the restaurant)

The waitress greeted them and brought them over to a table by the window. She gave them the menu and left back to the kitchen to fetch the glass of water. Sila and Peung were chatting about what to eat, while from a side table there was a guy proposing to a young lady.

“Sila,” Peung said, “look at the couple over there.”
Sila turned around and look.
“He is so sweet to give a proposal in public,” Peung said with a smile.
“So you like guys who have the guts to show his love in front of people?” Sila asked.
“No, I just thought it was sweet if someone ever did that to me,” Peung replied.
“Like this,” Sila said pulling a flower from the vase and handing it to Peung saying, “Will you marry me?”
Peung stared at him and then smiled and said, “Thanks but I won’t accept it because it’s not a ring.”
“Money, huh,” Sila said with a frown.
“Sila, you’re always joking around,” Peung laughed.
“Okay so what do you want to eat?” Sila asked.
“Umm, let’s eat…” Peung was about to finish as she was interrupted by a woman coming in the restaurant.
“Luk,” the woman yelled as she went over to the two couples Sila and Peung where staring at.
She took the glass of water and poured it onto the girl, “Don’t you know that he is my husband?!” the woman yelled at her.
“P’Luk, who is this woman?” the young lady asked.
“I’m his wife!” The woman yelled at the young lady.
“P’Luk, you told me you had no wife, you said she died in a car accident,” the young lady said to Luk.
“I love you that was why I have to lie to you,” Luk said holding her hand.
“No, I don’t want to believe it anymore,” the young lady said as she pushed him.
Luk’s wife followed her and pulled her back.
Sila and Peung were staring at the woman and the young lady in front of them.
“How can you be so stupid, you should know that an old guy like my husband already has a wife,” Luk’s wife yelled at her as she pushes her down to the floor.
Sila quickly got up and raised the young lady.
“Madam, you have to understand that it was your husband’s fault for lying to this young lady,” Sila said back to her.
The woman yelled as she pointed fingers to the young lady, “Who told her to be stupid, a man like my husband only used her.”
“So I will have to report this to the police because your husband has been harassing a young lady, is that true?” Sila commented her.
The woman gave Sila the look and went to her husband and dragged his ear outside saying, “Look what you did, if you don’t go with me I going to let that son over there jail you so you will have no more girls to mess around with!”
The woman and her husband Luk left as the young lady sat on the chair next to Peung.
“Are you okay?” Peung asked.
“Yes, I’m fine,” the young lady answered back in tears.
“What a bastard!” Peung said, “I know how guys are, they are never true with there words, don’t feel sad.”
“Thanks, I’m just hurt for feeling so stupid,” the young lady said.
“You’re not stupid,” Sila said.
The young lady looked at him with watery eyes.
“He’s the one that is stupid, he is a bastard who likes to play around with young ladies like you,” Sila said to her.
“Sila I think we should have him locked up,” Peung said.
“No,” the young lady said, “he is not a mean guy, he is only a lair, he actually had done good deeds for me, he helped me a lot, and he has never harassed me or anything.”
Peung looked at Sila as he looked at her then to the young lady.
“Thanks for your help, I’ll be heading home now,” the young lady said.
“Umm, we’ll take you home,” Peung intended.
“I have a car, I’ll take my car,” the young lady said.
Sila and Peung headed out with her too.
The young lady stopped by the sidewalk, as Sila and Peung followed right behind her.
“What’s wrong?” Peung asked.
“They took the car too,” the young lady replied.
“Such bastards,” Sila said.
“It was the car that he bought for me,” the young lady replied.
“We’ll take you home,” Peung said again.
“No thanks, I’ll take a taxi,” the young lady replied.
“We’ll take you home,” Sila intended.
The lady looked at Sila then decided to go with them.

(In Sila’s car)

“So what is your name?” Peung asked as she turned around.
“My name is Nee,” the young lady said.
“I’m Peung and he’s Sila,” Peung told her.
“Are you umm…” Nee didn’t finish.
“No, it’s not what you think, we are just friends,” Peung replied.
“Oh, so you two are good friends?” Nee asked.
“Yes, since childhood,” Sila replied.
They chat until they reached Nee’s house.
“Thanks,” Nee said.
“It’s okay,” Peung replied.
“See ya,” Sila said then drove off.
Nee waved bye to them as she thought, “Peung is so lucky to have a friend like Sila.”
Then she went in.

(At Peung’s shop)

Sila dropped her off. Peung stood outside his car.
“Sorry about today, it had to interrupt our lunch,” Sila said.
“It’s okay we can always go other times, but I felt sorry for Nee, she is a nice person, she deserves someone better than that bastard,” Peung replied.
“Okay bye Peung,” Sila said.
“Bye,” Peung waved bye then went in as Sila drove off.

(While in Sila’s car)

Sila’s phoned ringed as he answered it, “Hello.”
“Hey dude, your back already, why didn’t you call me?” Pakorn asked.
“I’m barely back for two days, still wanted to explore the changes in Thailand,” Sila replied.
“Me and the other guys wants to meet up by the club later today, do you want to come?” Pakorn asked.
“Sure, around what time?” Sila asked.
“Around seven p.m.,” Pakorn replied, “so we’ll see you there, bye.”
Sila hanged up as he drove into the drive way of his house. He got out and walked inside.
“Sila are you going anywhere else later today?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Why you asked?” Sila asked back.
“Because Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti, along with their daughter will be coming for dinner tonight,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied back.
“Who are they?” Sila asked.
“They are Aleecha’s parents,” she answered back.
“Who’s Aleecha?” Sila asked.
“I’ll tell you later when she comes,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“But I have other things to do today, me and Pakorn along with the other guys are going out tonight mom,” Sila said.
“Well, you’ll have to leave that for next time,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said then went to the kitchen.
Sila walked up to his room and changed then came back down.
“P’Sila, where are you going?” Bua asked.
“Sila, where are you going?” Mrs. Chaisuwan said from the kitchen.
“Umm, nowhere mom,” Sila replied back as Bua looked at him.
Then the phone ringed. Bua walked over to pick it up, “Hello.”
“Is Mrs. Chaisuwan home?” asked the woman on the phone.
“Please wait,” Bua said then walked over to her mom.

“Oh, okay, so you’ll come to the party this weekend, okay then thanks for calling,” Mrs. Chaisuwan answered then turns off the phone.
“Sila, you can go and meet up with Pakorn them if you want, they are not coming anymore,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said from the kitchen.
“Okay, bye mom,” Sila said then left.
Bua walked to the kitchen to her mom.
“Who was that, that was going to come for dinner tonight mom?” Bua asked as she grabbed the bowl of hot water.
“It was Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti, we invited then over for dinner, but then something came up and they aren’t coming anymore,” Mrs. Chaisuwan told Bua.
“Who are Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti?” Bua asked.
“Oh, I haven’t told you honey, those are the parents of Sila’s fiancée,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“P’Sila’s fiancée…” Bua said as he drops the bowl of hot water.
“Bang,” the bowl drops.
“Ahh, it’s hot,” Bua screamed.
“Honey are you alright, go put ice on your hand, I’ll tell the maid to come clean this,” Mrs. Chaisuwan pushed Bua away.
Bua walked to her room and closed it as she looked into the mirror then touches the necklace Sila gave her, thinking to herself, “Fiancée, why do my parents have to chose this marriage for Sila, I can’t let this happen, I can’t let anyone take my Sila away.” She then looks into the mirror and touches the charm once again as her eyes water with tears.

(At Su-Nita’s work place)

Su-Nita’s phoned ringed as she came to pick it up and noticed it was Sek.
“Hello, P’Sek,” answered Su-Nita.
“Are you free tonight?” Sek asked.
“There’s nothing to do after work, I’m free by then,” Su-Nita answered.
“Do you want to have dinner with me?” he asked.
“Okay, where at?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’ll come pick you up and will go,” he replied.
“Okay, bye then,” Su-Nita said as she turned her phone off and went back to work.

(At the club)

“Hey Sila, over here,” Pakorn called out waving to him.
Sila walked over and shook hands with his pals and sat down by the sofa.
“Hey how was America?” Mike asked.
“Talking about America, how did you get in?” Sila asked.
“Hello, I’m 21 already, I could get in,” Mike replied.
“Not until December,” Vie joked.
“Just because your 21 already you can make fun of me,” Mike said.
“Shut up before they kick you two out,” Golf said.
“K, P’Golf,” Mike said as he lay back.
“Hey look at those cute girls over there,” Vie said to them.
Sila and the guys look to where Vie was talking about.
“I like the one in the red dress; she’s the best looking one over there,” Vie said.
Sila and the guys look again.
The girl in the red dress looked over to the guys and started walking towards them.
“Hey she’s coming over her,” Vie said as he got up.
The girl in the red dress walked over and grabbed a cup of beer.
“Ha, you thought she was coming to you,” Mike laughed at him.
The girl in the read dress started walking towards them again.
“Hey she’s coming again,” Vie said.
The girl in the red dressed stopped in front of Vie as Vie greeted her.
“You are the most beautiful girl I seen in my whole life time,” Vie said.
“Thanks little boy, but I came over for your buddy, not you,” the girl in the red dress said then turns towards Sila.
“Do you want to come and dance with me,” she asked pulling Sila with her.
“Umm, okay,” Sila said as he went with the girl.
Mike laughed hella loud and said, “She chose Sila over you, if I were you I’ll be sitting down right now before it gets more embarrassing.”
Vie quickly sat down then turn to look at Sila and the girl in the red dress.
“Sila is always so lucky around girls,” Vie commented.
“Hey, it’s okay bro, there still many stars, you just haven’t found yours yet,” Pakorn said.
“You’re lucky you found yours already,” Vie replied.

(At the restaurant)

The waiter guide Sek and Su-Nita to their table.
“Wow, this place is so beautiful, how come there’s no one here?” Su-Nita asked.
“I don’t know too,” Sek replied.
The waiter came back with water and menus as he left and closed the door. There was a sign on the door and it said, “Reserved.”

(Back at the Club)

The guys walked out.
“Sila, did you have a great time with my girl?” Vie asked.
“It was fun, she told me her name and explain about her job too,” Sila said.
“So what’s her name?” Vie asked.
“Why do you want to know?” Mike asked.
“It’s not your problem,” Vie answered back, “so what’s her name and job?”
“She works as a model for my dad’s advertising company,” Sila said.
“Then what is she doing here for?” Mike asked.
Sila looked at them then said, “I don’t know, but her name is ALICE.”
“Alice,” Vie said, “Hey Sila, do you mind if I hit on her?”
“She isn’t anybody’s girl, you may have a chance,” Sila replied.
Then the guys left and Sila came home. He threw his keys and phone on his counter and lay down as he look and found the glass slipper shining. He walked up and thought, “I wonder what Su-Nita is doing right now?”

(At the restaurant)

They brought in the food as Sek brought out a small box.
“Su-Nita,” Sek said as he lay the box down in front of her.
“What is it?” Su-Nita asked.
He opened it as Su-Nita saw a small sliver ring inside.
“What is it for P’Sek?” Su-Nita asked.
“Umm, will you…” Sek didn’t finish as Su-Nita’s phoned ringed.
“Sorry,” Su-Nita said to Sek, then took out her phone and answered it.
“Hello,” Su-Nita answered.
“Hey, my parents are holding a celebration for me this weekend, you have to come,” Sila said.
“I’m quiet busy right now, I’ll talk with you later,” Su-Nita said.
“But will you come?” Sila asked.
“I’ll call you later, bye,” Su-Nita said as she turned off the phone.
“Ay, wait you haven’t even answered me yet,” Sila said as the phone was silence.
“Sorry for the interruption, what was that, which you wanted to till me?” Su-Nita asked.
Sek looked at her then pushed the little box with the ring to her side and said, “Will you marry me?”
Su-Nita stared into his eyes with fright.

After Su-Nita and Sek left the restaurant she returned home with the little box in her hand. She placed it next to her glass slipper and looked at both the item. Then remembered what Sila and Sek both said to her:

(Flash back)

“A glass slipper, what does this mean?” Su-Nita asked.
“Cinderella’s glass slipper,” Sila replied.

“Will you marry me?” Sek asked, “Its okay, you don’t have to answer right now, I can wait.”

“I gonna look for my Cinderella,” Sila said.

“I liked you the first time you moved into your new home,” Sek said.

(End of Flash back)

Su-Nita sat down on her bed as she thought about Sek’s words and Sila’s replies. Then her phone beeped as she looks to find a text message by Sila.
“If you don’t come to the celebration this weekend I’m gonna come get you at your house.”
Su-Nita gave a giggle at Sila’s text then text back, “I’m coming but you have to sing a song for me that night.” Then she closes her phone and went to sleep.
Sila received the message and smiled reading it, “So she wants a song, we’ll see about that.”

2 B CONT. Chapter 11

Spoilers 4 Chap. 11:

Sila walked out of the bush as Su-Nita stopped, and then Sila said, “Who was that, that dropped you off?”
“A friend,” she answered.
“Your boyfriend,” Sila commented staring at her.
“If that is what you think then yes,” she said.

“What prince would fall for a Cinderella like her, she’s so short and mean,” Sila said.
“Ay Sila, if I were you I would worry because there seem to be a lot of people falling for this Cinderella,” Vie said.
“Like who?” Sila asked.
Vie smiled and said, “Me of course.”

“Bride? Dad you are just joking right?” Sila asked giving a giggle.
“No, I already have your engagement planned out, and your bride to be is Miss Aleecha Buaunawti,” Mr. Chaisuwan said out to the audience.

“Pakorn is such a kind son, my Bua is so lucky to have met a man like him,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
The two women smiled then Mrs. Patriya added in, “Even thought Bua isn’t your real daughter, you grew her up well to match such great family background, it’s your daughter that my son could never reach too.”

“May I have this dance again?” Vie asked.
Sila quickly got up and pulled Su-Nita with him.
“Hey, I asked her?” Vie said back.
“Thanks for asking her for me,” Sila replied as he drag Su-Nita with him to the dance floor.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhh i can't wait for the celebration...

OooOo Sila met Nee and Alice today----
Although i like Sek, i hope Su-nita doesn't say yes.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow! Su-nita has a hard decision to make because not only she doesn't know that Sila is having a engagement planned out by his father. But both Su-nita and Sila doesn't know about it, not even Sila's friends. So funny of Vie gets up to see that Alice is walking towards them but ends up going for Sila. I think that Sila just got to many girls over him. Sila seriously needs some of his friends to get the girls eyes off of him and to his friends. Vie is going to ask Su-nita for a dance and Sila goes over to take her hand for a dance on the dance floor. how funny. Wonder if Bua is going to ruin her brother Sila's engagement, since she doesn't want anyone to get her Sila.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Alice went for Sila instead of Vie! LOL that was funny! Nnnooo, Sila can't be engaged. :arrg:

Such a big surprise in the next chapter. I can't wait for it! I wonder wat Bua is gonna do to Aleecha??? I feel so sad for Su-Nita already, she's gonna be pretty/badly heart broken in the next chap.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm sorry for the late update...there is something wrong with my net...it's like on n off...well here's chapter 11, sorry no spoilers this time...I'm trying to do it as fast as i can before this net goes off again....

New Cast Intro: Best as Aleecha

Chapter 11: Sila’s Surprise

The week ended and it was already the night of Sila’s party. Many guests came along with all of Sila’s friends too. Sila walked around with his parents greeting the guest then went back to stay with his friends.
“Sila, where is Bua?” Pakorn asked.
“She’s inside sitting up the flowers,” Sila answered.
“I’m going to help Bua then,” Pakorn said as he left.
“P’Pakorn is always like that when it comes to Bua, but it seems like he likes her more than she likes him,” Vie said walking to Sila.
“Mike how come Golf isn’t here yet?” Sila asked.
“He went to pick up Fah,” Mike replied.
“So who’s picking up Su-Nita?” Sila asked.
“I don’t know, she’ll probably find a way to get here,” Vie said back.
“I’ll go call her,” Sila said as he walked way.

Sila stood behind a bush as he phoned Su-Nita.
“Where are you?” Sila asked.
“I’m on my way,” Su-Nita replied.
“Where are you exactly?” Sila asked.
“I’m coming alright, just wait a little longer,” Su-Nita replied then hung up.
“Gosh, now she’s the one always hanging up on me,” Sila said as he was about to leave then saw a car stopped by his gate.
Su-Nita quickly got out and said thanks to Sek for dropping her off. She smiled at him then walked in as Sek drove off.
Sila was blocked by the bush so she couldn’t see him.
Su-Nita walked over and saw Vie and was about to head over there as Sila stopped her.
Sila walked out of the bush as Su-Nita stopped, and then Sila said, “Who was that, that dropped you off?”
“A friend,” she answered.
“Your boyfriend,” Sila commented staring at her.
“If that is what you think then yes,” she said as she walked over to Vie.
Sila turned around and followed her to where Vie was at.

(In Sila’s house)

“Bua,” Pakorn said, “let me help you.”
“No, its okay, I could do it,” Bua said taking the vase from Pakorn.
“No, let me help you, there’s nothing out there to do anyway,” Pakorn said taking the vase.
“Okay,” Bua handed to him.
Pakorn was looking at her and didn’t grab the vase as it dropped and broke.
“Pakorn, look what you did, I told you I could do it alone,” Bua said getting mad, “you’re so clumsy.”
“Sorry, I’ll pick it up,” Pakorn said as he got down to pick up the broken pieces.
“I’m going to get a trash can,” Bua said as she was about to walk away.
Pakorn saw a piece right where Bua was about to step and place his hand there so the piece couldn’t poke her foot.
“Pakorn, are you okay, you didn’t have to do that,” Bua said as she took her foot off Pakorn’s hand.
“It’s okay, just a little cut,” Pakorn replied.
“Go bandage your hand, I’ll take care of this, hurry go,” Bua said as she pushed Pakorn away.

Back outside Su-Nita and the guys chatted as Pakorn walked over.
Su-Nita notices Pakorn’s bandaged hand, she then asks, “What happen to your hand Pakorn?”
“Yeah bro, you were fine just a while ago, what happen?” Vie asked too.
“Oh nothing, I was helping Bua and accidentally cut myself,” Pakorn replied.
“Does it hurt?” Su-Nita asked.
“Not at all,” Pakorn replied, then asked, “you’re here, but where is Fah?”
“Oh, Golf went to pick her up, they’ll be here in a bit,” Su-Nita replied.
“How did you get here then?” Mike asked.
“Her boyfriend dropped her off,” Sila answered to Mike.
“Boyfriend, who is he then?” Vie asked.
“He’s a friend, he use to live next door to me and my mom then he moved to a new house,” Su-Nita replied to Mike.
“So you found your prince charming already?” Mike asked.
“What prince would fall for a Cinderella like her, she’s so short and mean,” Sila said.
“Ay Sila, if I were you I would worry because there seem to be a lot of people falling for this Cinderella,” Vie said.
“Like who?” Sila asked.
Vie smiled and said, “Me of course.”
“You, Su-Nita don’t like little boys like you, she only like people like me,” Sila commented, “isn’t that right Su-Nita?”
“Didn’t you just say you don’t like a Cinderella like her,” Mike added.
“Yeah, so prince,” Vie said to Sila, “I’ll have to take your Cinderella away for a glass of punch, so see ya.”
Vie walked to Su-Nita and took her with him as Sila just stood there with little hot flames of jealousy.
Then Bua walked out to get Sila.
“P’Sila, dad is looking for you,” Bua walked over and took Sila with her leaving Mike and Pakorn alone.

Sila was over at his dad as he slightly took a peek each time at Su-Nita and Vie. They were smiling and laughed as if there was something really funny going on over there.
“P’Sila, what are you looking at?” Bua asked.
“Nothing,” Sila replied as he looked back.
Bua look over to find Su-Nita and Vie, she was actually quiet happy seeing them together like that.

While over at Su-Nita and Vie, they were only laughing about how Sila had acted.
“You could totally see jealousy in his eyes,” Vie said.
“Sila is always like that, he’s like a child who never seems to grow up,” Su-Nita laughed.
“Ay, I’m going to check out the girls over there so bye,” Vie said as he left.
Su-Nita was alone as Mrs. Chaisuwan walked up to her.
“Hi Su-Nita,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “Did your mom come?”
“Hi auntie, my mom isn’t feeling well these days so she decided to stay home,” Su-Nita replied back.
“Hopefully she gets well soon, so how is your job going?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“It’s going well as always,” Su-Nita replied.
“You were so good on the television the other day and if you have nothing to do on weekends come visit me and take you mom too, I haven’t seen her for a long time,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Ok auntie, when I have free time, I’ll take my mom and we’ll come visit you, she truly misses you too,” Su-Nita replied.
“Enjoy your stay okay, if you want something just come find me, I’ll be walking around here,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said as she left.

(Back to Sila)

Mr. Chaisuwan introduces Sila to Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti.
“Son, this is Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti, they are close friends of mine,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
Sila greeted them.
“This is the new CEO, your son is such a gentleman, he is also so handsome too,” Mrs. Buaunawti complimented Sila.
“Thank, but I’m actually not all like what you think,” Sila replied.
“This is my daughter Bua,” Mr. Chaisuwan introduces Bua to them.
Bua greeted them as they greeted her too.
“We forgot, this is our daughter,” Mr. Buaunawti said as he pulled his daughter over.
“Aleecha, this is Sila and that is Bua,” Mrs. Buaunawti said to her.
Aleecha greeted them. While Bua stood in shock.
Bua thought to herself, “So she is P’Sila’s fiancée.”
Sila greeted her and commented, “You are very beautiful tonight.”
“Thanks,” Aleecha replied.
“Sila,” a maid called his name, “there is someone over there who wants to meet you.”
“Sorry, I have to go,” Sila said as he left.

Sila walked over to find Peung.
“Wow, you’re so beautiful tonight,” Sila said to her.
“Thanks,” Peung replied, “oh, I made you this.”
Peung handed Sila the bouquet of red roses.
“I thought it look beautiful so I made it for you,” Peung said.
“Oh, come over here, I’ll take you to meet my mom,” Sila said as he took her over.

Sila and Peung walked over to his mom.
“Mom, this is Peung, remember her,” Sila said as he introduces Peung to her.
“Peung, wow you’re grown up now, and also very beautiful,” Mrs. Chaisuwan commented.
“Thanks auntie, I miss you much too, and you’re beautiful as always,” Peung said to her.
“Such a sweet girl like when she was little, so how are you parents doing?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“They are doing great as always,” Peung replied.
Then Bua walked over to where Sila they were at.
“P’Sila, who is she?” Bua asked.
“She’s my friend from when we were little, her name is Peung,” Sila said, then turn to Peung and said, “Peung this is my sister Bua.”
“Wow, you have a sister now, she is beautiful,” Peung commented.
Bua greeted her as she greeted Bua too.

Then Sila’s father went up stage to call Sila to go make his speech.
Sila then left the chatting and went up stage.
“I am very honor to have all of you here today to cheer me on in the near future. First of all I want to think my parents who have always stood there for me through the years, also my sister and my friends who haven’t given up on me. But most of all, I want to think this special person, she had been there for me through my stress and helped endure my pain, thanks to you, if without you I wouldn’t have the joy of today at all, wherever you are in here I just want to thank you MY SUNSHINE,” Sila said his thanks as he looked down to Su-Nita in the audience.
“Also, as the new CEO of this Advertising company I will do my best to help our near future be successful, I hope we all can work well and gain trust from one another, thank you once again for coming,” Sila finishes his speech as he bowed to the audience.
Sila was about to continue as Mr. Chaisuwan interrupted him. Mr. Chaisuwan walked up and said, “But this isn’t just the only gift I will be giving my son.”
Sila looked to his dad, his dad then said, “I have one special gift and this gift is your bride to be.”
“Bride? Dad you are just joking right?” Sila asked giving a giggle.
“No, I already have your engagement planned out, and your bride to be is Miss Aleecha Buaunawti,” Mr. Chaisuwan said out to the audience.
While in the audience Peung was heart broken, she has had a crush on Sila ever since childhood and was hoping to meet him one day, but then that day was already too late. As of Bua, she knew that was coming, in which she’d, wished it would have never happen. Su-Nita was also hurt, but still she kept herself strong.
“Thanks dad, but this gift is too much for me to take,” Sila said.
“Oh, it’s only little, just a surprise for your return,” Mr. Chaisuwan said, “so lets have our bride to be and our groom dance for all of us.”
The audience clapped as Sila walked down to Aleecha as his dad told him too.
The music started as Sila danced with her, and then finally Fah and Golf arrived.
“What took you two so long?” Mike asked.
“Your brother’s car ran out of gas, we had to push the car all the way to the gas station,” Fah replied.
“Car ran out of gas?” Vie questioned Golf, “who goes and pick up their girl with a car without gas.”
“So did we miss anything?” Golf asked.
“Like everything,” Mike replied.
“They’re dancing now, do you want to go dance Fah,” Golf asked.
“Okay, but just this one dance,” Fah replied as she and Golf left.
Pakorn left to take Bua with him.
Vie and Mike was left on the table with Su-Nita. They all didn’t feel like dancing.
Peung felt sad and decided to leave, so she left after she went to tell Mrs. Chaisuwan.
As Peung left, Nee walked into the party.

Nee walked straight to Mr. Chaisuwan.
“Hi boss, sorry I’m late, I had things to take care of,” Nee said.
‘Hello Nee,” Mr. Chaisuwan said back, then turned to his wife and said, “Hun this is Nee, the new assistant I hire for Sila.”
“Hello, nice to meet you,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Nice to meet you too, Madam,” Nee said, then asked, “Who is the new CEO then?”
“Oh, he’s over there dancing, I’ll introduce you to him in a little while,” Mr. Chaisuwan replied.

(On the dance floor)

The three couples; Golf & Fah, Sila & Aleecha, and Pakorn & Bua were dancing.
“Who is the girl dancing with Sila?” Fah asked.
“I don’t know, maybe his new girlfriend?” Golf commented.
“Sila is so happy that he doesn’t even know about other girls are feeling,” Fah said.
“You are talking about your feeling then?” Golf asked.
Fah got mad and broke off from Golf and walked back to the table. Golf followed behind her.

While in the audience Mrs. Patriya and Mrs. Chaisuwan was talking about how cute a couple Pakorn and Bua makes.
“Pakorn is such a kind son, my Bua is so lucky to have met a man like him,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
The two women smiled then Mrs. Patriya added in, “Even thought Bua isn’t your real daughter, you grew her up well to match such great family background, it’s your daughter that my son could never reach too.”
“Thank you, I’m so glad they are getting along so well these days,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said as the two look back at the couples again.

While on the dance floor, Bua kept dancing near Sila and Aleecha trying to find out what they were talking about. Then dance was over as a new music went on. Bua doesn’t want to dance anymore so she went back inside the house. Aleecha was tired so she wanted to sit down. Sila was going to walk over to his friends, but his dad stopped him.
“Sila, come over here, I want you to meet your new assistant,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
He walked over to find Nee, the girl from the other day, as his dad said, “This is Nee, the new assistant I found for you, she will be the one working with you side by side.”
“Boss, this is your son?” Nee asked.
“Yes, have you two met before?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked.
“Yeah the other day we met at a restaurant, but I didn’t know he was going to be the new CEO,” Nee replied, “I’m glad to be working along side with you, Sila.” Nee shook hands with Sila.
“Wow, you totally changed from the other day,” Sila commented.
“I know, after I thought about what happened, I decided to change myself,” Nee replied.
“Umm, enjoy your stay, I have to go over to my friends,” Sila said as he left.

The music changed again, and this time it was a waltz.
As Vie saw Sila walking over he decided to take Su-Nita with him to dance.
“Su-Nita, can I have this dance?” Vie asked.
“Okay,” Su-Nita said as she places her hand in Vie’s and walked to the dance floor.
Sila quickly walks over as Su-Nita left with Vie.
“Fah, can I have this dance?” Mike asked Fah.
“Sure,” Fah replied.
“Hey!” Golf said as his brother took his girl.
Mike and Fah followed Su-Nita and Vie as Golf and Sila was there staring at them.
Sila sat down with that face again as he looks at Vie and Su-Nita dancing so close together.
Pakorn didn’t want to go dance anymore because Bua didn’t, so he just sat there.
After the waltz music ended Su-Nita and Vie and the others came back down to sit.
Next was a romantic music, Vie got up again to Su-Nita and asked.
“May I have this dance again?” Vie asked.
Sila quickly got up and pulled Su-Nita with him.
“Hey, I asked her?” Vie said back.
“Thanks for asking her for me,” Sila replied as he drag Su-Nita with him to the dance floor.
Bua watches closely from the house, as Aleecha stares at Sila and the unknown girl he is dancing with.

(On the dance floor)

The music started as Sila hold Su-Nita closed to him. They danced around as Sila started.
“So, what is up with you and Vie these days?” he asked.
“Nothing, we are like brothers and sisters as always,” Su-Nita replied.
“The way you two act are not like brothers and sisters at all,” Sila replied back.
“Well, if you don’t believe me then it’s just up to you, what kind of friend are you if you have no trust in the other person,” Su-Nita questioned him.
“Umm, well…you see, I trust you that was why I didn’t take that seriously, I knew there was no more than brother and sister between you and Vie,” Sila answered back.
“Sila, why are you dancing with me, when you have a fiancée already?” Su-Nita asked.
“It’s my parent’s fiancée, I haven’t even agreed to it yet,” Sila replied, then asked, “So who is taking you home tonight?”
“P’Sek will be coming to pick me up,” Su-Nita said.
“P’Sek, who is he?” Sila asked.
“He is a kind brother who use to live next to me, he has been helping me through the years when you were gone,” Su-Nita said back.
“So you replace me with him already?” Sila asked.
“No one could ever replace you, you are the only mouse Cinderella is close too, she will never replace you no matter what,” Su-Nita replied.
“You consider him your prince then?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita looked at him and said, “No, though a certain prince had given me a glass slipper.”
“So who is this lucky prince then?” Sila asked, “Do I know him?”
“Let’s wait till you find your Cinderella and we’ll talk about that,” Su-Nita said back to him, “but what about the song you were going to sing for me?”
“I’ll sing it next time, seems like today isn’t much of a good day at all.
The song ended as Su-Nita pulled away from Sila and walked back down.
The party then ended with no song from Sila. Sek came to wait by the gate for Su-Nita. Sila watches as Su-Nita left with her guy-friend Sek. Sila thought to himself, “It would be hard trying to live a life without my sunshine, especially when she found her prince already.”

After Sek drops Su-Nita off at her home, he left. Su-Nita walks up to her room and looked at the glass slipper Sila gave him, and then said, “Hopefully you found your Cinderella already, so I can move on to find my prince too.”

2 B Cont. Chapter 12

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they announced Sila's fiance already. awww Sila is jealous with Vie hanging with Su-nita
i thought that was so sweet what Pakorn did for Bua, protecting her from the broken glass.

jeeja

aww...no spoilers...

Sila was quiet funny when he took Su-Nita away from Vie, lol that was cute ^_^

Pakorn is too nice for Bua, I feel like beating the crap outta her... :arrg:

I wonder wats gonna happen in the next chapter, lol can't wait.

jeeja

almost forgot...lol u need to PM me when YBWM is out.

lol can't wait for that one too, cuz it's Aerin & Bie this time!

But I totally love Bie & Jern too...lol I love everything with Bie in it..hahaa :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I've got good news n bad news. I'll tell u the bad news first. The bad news is that we'll be updating this FF slower bcuz school started n Pearl is busy like crazy. She got 3 AP classes to handle n there's not much time for FF writing. Good news is, we'll try our best to complete it, even if it means a chapter every 2-3 weeks, but we'll try our best.

Thanks.