Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Wow, chapter 7 already!!! I just saw ur banner a few days ago and thought I'll spend some time reading, but it's already up to chapter 7, plus it's long too. I'm barely starting chapter 1 and it's so good already, hopefully by the end of today I'll finish the fist page. By the way I love the cast. I'll give u the feed backs later.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... after reading the summary n watching ur awesome trailer i am gonna read this fic.. hehe!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AH, cliffhanger!!
Omg, Sila is having a change of heart. So much of his promise to Sunita. Guys, they can never keep their words. I bet he's going to tell Nathalie that he likes her in the next chapter.
But I'm thinking what Nat told Sila and Phawat bout John cheating on her is true or not. I'm having doubts on that.

Hope you can update soon. I'll be waiting!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
NoyV
I know that's how every guy is always like. They till you this and then there off telling someone else the same thing. I was reading chapter 7 cussing at Sila of how stupid he is, and Pearl (the writer) was like, 'Hey stop saying that he just hasn't realize his love yet.'

I can say ur guess of Sila telling Nat he likes her is right. Pearl is currently busy so she n I will be updating a chapter each week, which I think seems forever, but you guys have to wait, she said, 'IT'S NOT EVEN THE GOOD PART YET!'

The news to update is "Chapter 8" will be up tomorrow or even tonight when ever she hands it to me. ^_^

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:arrg: YEAH! I'll be so happy for the updates that either will be coming up tonight or tomorrow. Well, I wonder what Bua is thinking even though Sila said that Natalie is just a friend. It's so mean of Sila that he didn't even finish the talk with Sunita that she wantes to talk with him about including with Bua since she really wanted to talk with him for quite a longer time. :unsure:

n_naruk

Only one update a week?...Oh well, more to anticipate for. I'm feeling that I'ma hate Sila more and more after he and Nathalie becomes official. Lol. I hate him right now. Lol. Oh, I'll definitely will be waiting for the next update!

You and Pearl reminds me of me and my BFF. She writes story too but I ended up posting it up for her on SW. Lol.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Finally Pearl hands over Chapter 8, plus some spoilers too.

New Cast Intro: Peunglunya

Chapter 8: A Special Return

“Thanks for today Sila,” Nat said, “It was really fun, I had a great time.”
“You’re welcome,” Sila replied back.
Nat quickly hugged him and said, “Good night Sila.” And closed her door.
Sila smiled and walked back to his condo.
“John…John…John don’t think I’ll ever need you in my life again, now that I have Sila, your not worth anything to me,” Nat said looking at his picture.

And that was where Sila and Nathalie’s love relation started. Though Sila is not the type that is all romantic, Nathalie is willing to stay cool, just so she could be with him. After a few months, Sila and Su-Nita were distance along with everyone else. He doesn’t call her anymore nor does he even think about her too. Even if she tried calling, he wouldn’t be home too. Their little friendship distanced, but it wasn’t as worse as how he hurt Bua.

It was early that morning after 6 months of Sila’s departed that Bua decided to call for one last time. It was about late that day in America as the phone ringed and Nathalie came to pick it up.
“Hello, who do you want to talk with,” Nathalie said.
“Is P’Sila there?” Bua asked.
“Who are you?” Nathalie asked.
“I’m his sister,” Bua said back.
“Stop calling my boyfriend, he has no time for you, stop wasting your time waiting too because he’s really busy with me and have no time to chat with you,” Nathalie said as she hanged up.
On the other side of the world, Bua was shocked, but she couldn’t do anything, because Sila was only a brother of her, but what she couldn’t believe was that Sila already found a new love. And that was the end of her phone calls and the last time she ever talked with Sila over sea.

Su-Nita on the other hand wouldn’t give up on the calls even though Sila never answers or ever call back.

Time went quickly as the 3 years of school passed by. Sila (25 years old) had only one month left of school and still he thought to himself that his love relationship was still going well with Nathalie. Then one day after his finals he came over to visit Nathalie at her dorm…
“Nathalie, why don’t you break up with that bastard,” said John (Nathalie’s ex-boyfriend from back then).
“I will, but anyway he’ll be leaving to Thailand pretty soon, so I don’t have to say much,” Nathalie said.
John asked, “What do you mean?”
“It’s only going to be two weeks until Sila leaves back to Thailand, and before he even knows about us the time for him will be over,” Nathalie said giving John a hug.
Sila stand behind a corner hearing every word they said, but he couldn’t even believe his ears.
“Why don’t you just tell him that you two are over?” John asked.
Nathalie answered, “I’m only using him for his money because he’s rich, but he doesn’t even know that.”
“Don’t try to two time us together,” John said getting kind of piss.
“Don’t worry John, I only love the person who could give me the love I want, not that Sila who don’t even have the time for me,” Nathalie said.
“So when is he leaving?” John asked.
“In about two weeks,” Natalie answered.
Sila listened to every word she said then he left quietly back. Sila thought to himself, “Love is so easily forgetful, why is it always so hard to find love in life, especially true love, or the person who will always be there for you, but now I realized woman have no true love.”

That night Nathalie tried to call Sila, but Sila didn’t pick up his phone. He was still busy thinking about what Nathalie said, about how she was using him only. But the phone kept ringing and ringing, and Sila answered it irritatingly.

“Stop calling will you, I have no time for you,” Sila said.
“Gosh, I just had something important I wanted to tell you, don’t need to be all like that on me,” Su-Nita said as she’d hung up.
“Su-Nita,” Sila said as the phone beeped.
Sila quickly phoned her back, but she didn’t want to answer it, but still she did.
“So, what’s wrong now, another heart broke again?” she asked.
“Su-Nita, I wish you are here right now, you’ll know what to do,” Sila back.
Su-Nita could feel Sila’s pain through his words. She knew he need someone right there to calm him down.
“So what is it, if I could help then say it,” Su-Nita replied back.
“Why does it hurt to find that love had already vanished before you even know it?” Sila said in the saddest tone she had ever heard.
“If loved vanished early before it was known then it is because at the start one person never really had love to start with,” she replied.
“So you are talking about me again right,” Sila asked.
“No, not that, you have to understand that it takes two person to create love, but it takes one to break it, life isn’t perfect and you need to grow up and out of this pain,” she said back.
“Thanks,” Sila said, “how do you always come up with these things to calm people down?”
“I don’t know, maybe it’s just a natural thing that we are made of,” she replied back.
“Haven’t heard your voice for over two years, I miss you a lot, especially how you advice me all the time,” Sila said.
“So will you be coming home anytime soon, because I need you to approve the man that I’m going to marry,” Su-Nita joked.
“What! you want to get married?” Sila said back yelling at her.
“Can’t you take a joke, who would want to marry a mean Cinderella like me, I’m strong and hardcore, plus I still have that dream of mine that I needed to complete,” she answered back.
“Trying to make me come home right?” Sila asked.
“Of course, because someone truly misses her Jack Jack,” Su-Nita said.
“Hmm, okay, enough with the joking, so tell me, what you’re doing right now,” he asked.
“Getting ready for my job,” she answered.
“What job?” Sila asked back.
Ms. Suntida came into Su-Nita’s room and said, “Honey, get up or you’ll be late for work.”
“Okay mom,” she replied.
“Sila I’ll talk with you some other time, bye,” Su-Nita said as she hung up.
“What is her job, how come she never phoned me to tell of this news; I wonder how everyone else is doing too?” Sila questioned himself.

He ditched Nathalie for a couple of days and then finally made up his mind to leave back to Thailand.

(The next day)

Nathalie came to the condo where Sila was staying at. She knocked on the door and called Sila. But nobody answered so she went back to the counter and asked one of the ladies.
“I want to know if Mr. Sila Chaisuwan is still staying here,” Nathalie asked.
“Oh, he just checked out about 10 minutes before you came,” the lady said.
“What, he checked out,” Nathalie yelled at the counter lady.
“Yes, he’s leaving back, that’s what he said,” the lady said back.
Nathalie turned around and went to John as he sat on the chair by the entrance.
“Did your boyfriend left already?” John asked.
“No, duh, he did,” Nathalie replied back.
“Isn’t that a good thing,” John said.
“No, because it is not supposed to be his time yet, he’s not supposed to leave until the second week of June,” Nathalie said.
“But who cares, there’s no one to bother us anymore,” John said.
Nathalie looked at him as she assumes something specious was going on. Then she left with John as she passed Phawat by the door.

Phawat turned around to look at her and John and thought, “how come she’s with him again,” and then walked over to the counter lady.

“I’m here to see Sila, is he in his room?” Phawat asked.
“He left about 20 minutes ago,” the lady answered back.
“Okay, thanks,” Phawat said then left.
As he left he said, “Sila, why didn’t you tell me so I could go too, I don’t want to be alone here.”

While at the airport Sila was already in the plane and ready to leave America for sure.

(Early the next day in Thailand)

Sila was back in Thailand at last. He saw that many things had changed as he walked to get his bags. Sila grabbed his luggage and left, while from the other corner a girl picked up the same luggage as him. The two left outside where they waited for their ride. Sila called for a taxi, as for the girl, she was just waiting for her own ride. They were standing next to each other. Sila turned around as the girl turned around; they both smiled and then turned back. She then notices that Sila had the same luggage as her.
“Wow, we have the same luggage,” the girl said.
Sila looked at her and said, “Yeah, I noticed that too.”
Then Sila suddenly thought, “What if I grabbed the wrong one?”
He quickly unlocks the luggage as the girl did the same thing too. In his luggage was his stuff and in her luggage was her stuff.
“Oh my, for a seconded there I thought I grabbed the wronged one,” the girl said.
“Me too,” Sila said.
She smiled with a laugh. Then Sila noticed something, he asked, “Are you Peunglunya?”
“You know me,” she said.
“So you are Peung,” Sila said, “you don’t remember me, I’m Sila.”
“Sila,” she thought for a while, and then said, “You are really Sila.”
“Yeah, remember we used to play together when we were little,” Sila recalled the memories.
“Oh, it’s you,” Peung said as she hold his hand.
“Can you believe it, after so many years, we finally met again,” Sila said.
“I know,” Peung said smiling.
Then the taxi arrived right in front of them.
“Oh, I think that’s my ride,” Sila said.
“So, I’ll see you around,” Peung said.
“Can I have your phone number so I can contact you?” Sila asked.
“Oh, here’s my shop card, you can call me at the numbers below,” Peung said.
“Thanks,” Sila said as he got in the taxi and waved bye to Peung.
The taxi drove off as Peung was left alone smiling with happiness.

(At the stop light in the middle of town)

There was a big screen on the top of the building in front of the cars. There was a broadcast going on as the young lady in the broadcast was talking about the latest news about the entertainment industry. Sila was looking at the business card Peung gave him as he listened to the so familiar voice of the young lady from inside the car. He looked up at the big screen and noticed as he said out, “Su-Nita!”

The taxi driver looked at Sila and said, “You know her?”
“Um,” Sila blanked his eyes many times and asked, “What is that broadcasting about?”
“It’s about the latest things that had happen in the industry, but she is the cutest girl who ever done broadcasting for the television,” the taxi driver said.
“When did she become a broadcaster?” Sila asked.
“About one and a half year ago,” the taxi driver answered Sila.
Sila thought, “So this is her job.”
“Um, do you know the place where that girl works at?” Sila asked.
“Ah, I know you would asked that, every person who ever gets in my taxi always say that,” the taxi driver said.
Sila looked at the television again as he sees Su-Nita smiling as she said the lasted news, and Sila thought, “Cinderella, your Prince Charming is back…”

(At Broadcast Channel 3 Offices)

“Su-Nita you did a great job today,” Fah said.
“Thanks Fah,” Su-Nita answered back.
Then everyone came in to compliment her. Su-Nita was filled with smile as well as all the people around her.
A coworker came in to tell her, “Su-Nita, there is someone waiting outside for you.”
“Who is it?” she asked.
“It must be a big fan of yours,” Fah said.
“Yeah,” the other coworkers joked around.
“Okay, I’ll go,” Su-Nita said.
Su-Nita came down to the guest room to see who the person that wanted to see her was.
“Is the person in there?” Su-Nita asked her coworker.
“Yeah he’s in there,” the coworker answered.
Su-Nita opened the door to find no one in there, then she closed it and asked the coworker again, “are you sure he’s in there?”
“Yes,” the coworker said.
This time she opened the door to find a bouquet of white roses on the small table. She walked over to take a looked at it; she picks it up as she turned around to see a guy by the other side of the door.
Su-Nita looked at him and said, “SILA!”

2 B Cont. Chapter 9

Chapter 9 spoilers

Sila took her hand and said, “Okay, I’m sorry, please forgive me; I knew that I acted stupidly over the years for not letting anyone know how I was doing.”
“You’re such a little kid,” she said, “can you ever grow up?”

“Bua,” Sila said as he quickly ran to hug her.
Bua was shock and still couldn’t believe it, she then slowly hugged Sila and said, “P’Sila…P’Sila, is it really you?”
Sila quickly pull her away and said, “It is me.”

“I know I missed your birthday for the last few years, but I got this little gift for you,” Sila said as he opened the box.
Bua looked at it as she saw a beautiful pink flower necklace.
Sila handed her the box and said, “It’s not the best gift, but keep it as something given from me.”
“No, P’Sila, this is the best gifted ever, it’s very beautiful,” Bua replied with a smiled as she looked at Sila.

“Congratulations on your big success today.”
“Mom, Auntie,” Su-Nita said, “You guys didn’t have to make it this big.”
“Yeah mom,” Fah added.
“Because you too had done so well for so many years, we just wanted to cheer you two on,” Ms. Wannichat said.
Then Ms. Suntida added in, “Our little girls had tried so hard for so many years to reach this goal of theirs, we at least need a little celebration.”

“Su-Nita,” a voice called her as she was going to enter the gates.
“P’Sek, why are you here?” Su-Nita asked.
“I wanted to give you this,” Sek said handing her a bouquet of colorful flowers.
“Congratulations on your promotion today, sorry I couldn’t come,” Sek said to her.

“So what are you going to do next?” Su-Nita asked.
“I’m going to look for my Cinderella who will fit this glass slipper,” Sila said, “how about you, are you still reaching for your dream?
“Of course, I won’t let it go easily until the end,” Su-Nita said back.

Reactions: Joy

n_naruk

Thanks for the update!
Nathalie is such a witch! She was using Sila throughout all those years.
But I'm glad Sila overheard her talking to John and decided to leave back to thailand!
Ah, Sila ans Sunita finally met up again after so many years!

The spolier looks good!

“I’m going to look for my Cinderella who will fit this glass slipper,” Sila said, “how about you, are you still reaching for your dream?
^I'm really aniticipating about how Sila found the missing glass slipper. Perhaps from a formal ball night?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
That's so sweet that Sila heard Nat and John converting and thinks about it than leaves a couple weeks ahead to Thailand. I'm guessing that Sila and Su-nita are going to get engaged or married. Wonder who Sek is? Peung is in here. Who is she gonna get. Continue on the updates than I'll soon know who she gets. including the others.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Hey i have just finished Chapter 7. It's so good.

Luv your plot, the cast and their character.

And Love Sila, hahaha.

jeeja

Finally I'm finished with all the chapters so far. Chapter nine seem so good. Can't wait for your update. I'm is so :angry: at Sila. I wonder when he'll realize Su-Nita's caring for him. But i have a bad feeling something is going to come up pretty soon. Still we haven't seen Best and from the trailer, she's suppose to be his Fiancee if I'm not wrong?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Awww it was sooo sweet for Sila to wait to say good-bye to Su-nita. I can’t believe he has fallen for Nat, and he doesn’t seem to have time for Su-nita or Bua :(

I’m so happy that Sila finally realized what Nat really wanted. But gosh he was so busy with Nat that he lost contact with Su-Nita and Bua.

Happy that he's back...I'm glad that Su-nita is still trying to capture her dream ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, i really love the trailer ! Im on ch 5 , after the father death . Aww my Cinderella , it sweet so far minus the death/debt drama and boy do i get thrown off track with the name at time :lol: I keep thinking Sila is a girl cuz of the name.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
New cast intro:

Sorry we don't know his name, if you anyone knows please tell us. He is the character for Sek.

Chapter 9: The Reunion of Cinderella and her Jack Jack

At a small café shop on the other side of her work place.
“Why did you decide to come back?” Su-Nita asked.
“Because I miss this place and you of course,” Sila said laying back on the chair then asked, “Why didn’t you tell me about your job?”
“Because you never answered your phone or any messages, you don’t even call your parents too,” Su-Nita said back.
“Okay, I knew what I did was wrong, I should have phoned everyone or at least one person,” Sila said back to her.
“But you don’t even call Bua, she asked me once if you called me but I answered her that you only called me once and that was it, but she said she tried calling you but you never answered,” she said back to Sila.
Sila took her hand and said, “Okay, I’m sorry, please forgive me; I knew that I acted stupidly over the years for not letting anyone know how I was doing.”
“You’re such a little kid,” she said, “can you ever grow up?”
“Okay,” he answered back.
They both laughed as lunch time was over and she had to go back to her job.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I moved to a new house,” Su-Nita told Sila.
So where do you live now?” Sila asked.
“Do you have a pen and paper?” she asked.
“I have a pen, but no paper,” he replied, “here you can write it on my hand.”
Su-Nita wrote her address on Sila’s hand.
“So, I’ll see you around,” Sila said.
“Okay,” she replied as she went in.
Sila left back to find the taxi driver and then went home.

As Su-Nita enters the door she realizes she forgot to give him back his pen.

(At Sila’s house)

“Bua, where is the cake?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked from the dinner table.
“Got it mom,” Bua answered from the kitchen as she came out.
“Do you think your father will like the cake?” Mrs. Chaisuwan asked.
“Of course mom, you made this especially for dad, he’ll love it,” Bua said and smiled back.

While outside a car stopped by the gate.
“Is your father home already?” It shouldn’t be he told me he’ll be home later?” Mrs. Chaisuwan was questioned.
“I’ll go check, it may be someone else,” Bua said as she ran out.
“I’ll see if I could get the things ready,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied back.
Bua quickly ran outside and opened the gate as she saw Sila.
“Bua,” Sila said as he quickly ran to hug her.
Bua was shock and still couldn’t believe it, she then slowly hugged Sila and said, “P’Sila…P’Sila, is it really you?”
Sila quickly pull her away and said, “It is me.”
“I’m not dreaming right?” Bua asked.
Sila pinched her cheek and said, “Nope, I’m here, it’s not a dream.”
“P’Sila,” Bua said again, now with tears in her eyes.
“I know you miss me, but I miss you so much too,” Sila answered back.
Bua smiled.

The two both walked in as Mrs. Chaisuwan turned off the lights and hid behind a corner with the maids.
“Mom,” Bua said, “Look whose home.”
Mr. Chaisuwan walked out of the corner and saw Sila, “Sila, my son, you’re back home!”
She quickly went and hugged Sila.

They walked over to the sofa and sat down.
“Mom, where’s dad?” Sila asked.
“He’s still at work, he’ll be home in a little while,” Mrs. Chaisuwan answered.
“Why did you guys turn off the lights, did you know I was coming home?” Sila asked.
“P’Sila you forgot it already, today is dad’s birthday,” Bua replied.
“Dad’s birthday, is it really,” Sila said, “gosh I lost so many memory over the years.”
Mrs. Chaisuwan looked at Bua and said, “Bua you can see now why your brother didn’t call us, he probably forgot our phone number too.”
Bua gave a little giggle.
“Okay, I knew I was wrong for not calling anybody, will you guys forgive me?” Sila apologize.
“I’m okay, but you need to apologize to your sister, she called you many times but you never answered,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said, “I’ll go set the things up, so Sila go change and hurry back down before your dad comes home,” as she walked back into the kitchen.
“Okay,” Sila answered back then turned to Bua.
“Umm, I’m going to help,” Bua said.
“Bua can you come to my room, I got something to give you,” Sila said as he head to his room.
Bua followed him up the stairs.

(In Sila’s room)

Bua helped removed the dusty cloth they used to cover up the beds and tables, and helped Sila put away his clothes. She took out his coat and was going to put it away as the handkerchief she gave him fell out. She looks at Sila and asked, “P’Sila, do you keep this with you all the time?”
Sila looked at her and walked over, “Yes, I kept it in my coat, and at time when I’m alone I would take it out and remember you.”
Bua quickly turn around as Sila took the handkerchief away and went to his other luggage. Her heart was filled with warmth and her cheeks turned quiet pink. She quickly put away the clothes and said, “P’Sila, I’m going to help mom now.”
As she turned for the door Sila stopped her, “Wait, I forgot to give you this.”
Bua turned around to find Sila holding a little box in his hand.
“I know I missed your birthday for the last few years, but I got this little gift for you,” Sila said as he opened the box.
Bua looked at it as she saw a beautiful pink flower necklace.
Sila handed her the box and said, “It’s not the best gift, but keep it as something given from me.”
“No, P’Sila, this is the best gifted ever, it’s very beautiful,” Bua replied with a smiled as she looked at Sila.
Sila smiled back at her and said, “Here, I’ll help you put it on.”
Sila took the necklace as Bua turned around. He places the necklace on her neck as she turned back around holding the little pink flower.
“You look beautiful with it,” Sila compliment her.
“Thanks P’Sila,” Bua replied, then said, “I’m going to go help mom now.”
“Okay, I’ll hurry down before dad comes home,” Sila replied.
Bua left out and closed the door, but she stood outside of Sila’s door and thought, “I’ll wait till the prefect day come to tell you of my love.” Then she touches the charm again and left down the stairs.

(That night at Fah’s house)

“Fah, what did your mom want us to come to your place for?” Su-Nita asked.
“I don’t know, my mom and auntie didn’t say anything at all, they just told me to remind you to come home with me today,” Fah replied.
“The girls are home,” Ms. Wannichat said as she quickly walks from the window.
Fah and Su-Nita enters the door to find the room all dark.
The lights went on as Ms. Wannichat and Ms. Suntida yelled out with joy, “Congratulations on your big success today.”
“Mom, Auntie,” Su-Nita said, “You guys didn’t have to make it this big.”
“Yeah mom,” Fah added.
“Because you too had done so well for so many years, we just wanted to cheer you two on,” Ms. Wannichat said.
Then Ms. Suntida added in, “Our little girls had tried so hard for so many years to reach this goal of theirs, we at least need a little celebration.”
“Thanks mom, thanks auntie,” Su-Nita and Fah both thanked them.
“Okay let’s eat before the food gets too cold,” Ms. Wannichat said.

(At Sila’s house)

Mr. Chaisuwan’s car came into the driveway as Bua quickly said, “Mom, Dad’s home, he’s home.”
“Quickly someone turns off the lights,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
Sila was nearest so he turned off the lights.
The driver parked the car in the driveway while Mr. Chaisuwan walked in.
As he was coming in he thought, “How come the lights are off, did they sleep already?’
He came in as the lights flicked on, “Happy Birthday!” everyone yelled.
The maids quickly came to get his briefcase and coat.
“Wow, you guys did this all for me?” Mr. Chaisuwan asked.
“Yes dad, everything was planned out by mom,” Bua said walking forward to her dad.
She hugged her dad and gave him the present, then said, “We also have a bigger present for you too, dad.”
“What is it?” Mr. Chaisuwan wonders.
Bua pointed to the corner and came out Sila.
“Sila, Son your home,” Mr. Chaisuwan said as he walked over to Sila and gave him a pat on the shoulder.
“Of course dad, how can I miss your birthday again, it’s been almost three years of your birthday that I’d miss out,” Sila answered.

(At the dinner table)

“Nice to see you home again Sila,” Mr. Chaisuwan said, “so are you ready to take over?”
“Take over what?” Sila asked.
“Look he still hasn’t grown up yet,” Mr. Chaisuwan said looking at Mrs. Chaisuwan.
“Honey, you have to let the kid rest too, he’s barely back, why pushing him out already,” Mrs. Chaisuwan said.
“Sooner or later he’ll have,” Mr. Chaisuwan was interrupted by Sila.
“A family and kids so he need to get started before life becomes more complicated,” Sila finished it off.
“You see, he knows what I was talking about,” Mr. Chaisuwan said back to Mrs. Chaisuwan.
“I’m full, I’ll be leaving now,” Sila said as he got up and walked up stairs.
“See honey, look what you did?” Mrs. Chaisuwan said back to Mr. Chaisuwan.
Bua watched as Sila walked up stairs then she quietly got up as the conversation was still going on.
She was at the stairs when she saw Sila coming down with his coat and keys.
“P’Sila, where are you going?” Bua asked.
“Visiting some friends,” Sila replied.
“So when will you be home?” Bua asked again.
“Later into the night,” Sila said as he left out.
Bua watched as Sila walk out the door.

(At Fah’s house)

They finished cleaning up the room then Su-Nita and her mom left to their home. Fah and her mom sent Su-Nita and her mom out to the taxi.
“Bye auntie, bye Su-Nita,” Fah said.
“Bye, see you tomorrow,” Su-Nita answered as the taxi drove off.
“Honey,” Ms. Wannichat said, “I’m glad Su-Nita found a great job where she could support her mom.”
“I know mom, like how I am to you too,” Fah answered back.
“Yes, you two are the sweetest girls ever,” Ms. Wannichat said as the two walked in.

(At Su-Nita’s house)

The taxi stopped by and dropped off Su-Nita and Ms. Suntida.
“Su-Nita,” a voice called her as she was going to enter the gates.
“P’Sek, why are you here?” Su-Nita asked.
“I wanted to give you this,” Sek said handing her a bouquet of colorful flowers.
“Congratulations on your promotion today, sorry I couldn’t come,” Sek said to her.
“Thanks, you didn’t have to give me these flowers at all,” Su-Nita replied back.
“Hello Sek,” Ms. Suntida said, “come inside and have a drink.”
“Thanks auntie, I only came to congratulate Su-Nita, I’ll be heading home afterwards,” Sek answered.
“Mom, P’Sek has an early job he needs a lot of sleep,” Su-Nita replied back then turned to Sek and said, “Isn’t that right?”
Sek smiled then said, “Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow Su-Nita,” Sek said, “bye.”
Su-Nita waved bye to Sek as he drove off.

After Su-Nita took a shower, she went outside to look at the moon while her hair dries. She stared into the night sky as the cold wind blew through her. Then she heard someone called her.
“Su-Nita,” a voice called from the gate.
Su-Nita looks to find Sila standing outside waving at her.
She walks over and said, “Why are you here?”
“Can you come out for a while?” Sila asked.
Su-Nita opened the gate, and walked out and closed the gate behind her.
“So what are you doing here?” she asked again.
“Nothing, just wanna visit you again,” Sila replied.
“Then you can go home now, it’s late,” Su-Nita said back to him.
Sila looked at her reaction, and said, “What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy to see your prince charming again?”
“Prince charming??? I thought you were my Jack Jack,” she replied.
“Oh, forgot, I was only the prince for the play, but to my real Cinderella, I’m the mouse,” Sila said back.
“Okay, enough joking, what did you come here for again?” she asked.
“I forgot to give you this when I visited you this morning,” Sila said pulling out a white rectangular box with a pink ribbon wrapped in the middle from behind his back.
“Here,” Sila said handing it over to her.
“What is it?” she asked taking the box.
“Just something,” he replied.
She took apart the ribbon and opened the box to find a little glass slipper.
“A glass slipper, what does this suppose to mean?” she asked.
“It means Cinderella, you know the glass slipper she lost at the ball that night,” he said to her.
“The glass slipper, the one she left behind for her true love,” Su-Nita thought to herself while looking at the slipper.
“So do you like it?” he asked.
She just kept staring at it, till he repeated, “Do you like it?”
“Umm, yeah,” she replied.
“What kind of reaction is that? You could have said, ‘of course’ or ‘Totally cool’ or even, ‘I love you Sila, thanks for this wonderful gift’,” Sila said to her.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita said looking at him.
“Okay, I’ll take that as a wonderful thank you from you,” Sila said.
“So is that it?” Su-Nita asked.
“No,” Sila replied.
“So is there something on your mind you need help with,” Su-Nita asked.
“Sunshine, how come my glass slipper could never fit the right Cinderella?” Sila asked.
“Why do you always call me sunshine?” Su-Nita asked back.
“Because you are my sunshine, so can you tell me, how come my glass slipper could never fit the right Cinderella?” Sila asked again.
“So how many people have you let tried that glass slipper?” Su-Nita asked.
“Two,” Sila replied.
Su-Nita looked at him and laughs then said, “Oh! Sorry.” “It’s because you only let two people tried, you remember how the prince let the whole kingdom tried the slipper until finally he found his Cinderella, who was a person with nothing but another glass slipper.”
“So you mean my Cinderella has a glass slipper of her own too?” Sila asked.
“Well of course she does, she only left one behind that night,” Su-Nita replied back.
Sila hugged her and said, “Thanks, I knew you were the only one who could give a good answer to me.”
“So what are you going to do next?” Su-Nita asked.
“Of course, I won’t let it go easily until the end,” Su-Nita said back.
“That’s my strong Cinderella right there,” Sila said, “okay; I’ll be leaving now, so see you around.”
“Bye Sila, thanks for the gift,” Su-Nita said again.
“Good night,” Sila said as he drove off.
Su-Nita was about to go in as she looked at the moon again and thought, “The prince only fell for Cinderella because she was the most beautiful girl during the ball, but still she was strong to fight till the end to meet her prince, can I stand like this and fight till the end too?”

(In Sila’s room that night)

After Sila got home he went up to his room.
“What should I do with this other pair of glass slipper, I should have just given them both to Su-Nita,” Sila said, then thought, “minus will have throw it away cause I don’t need it too.”
Sila places the other pair of glass slipper in the trash can.

2 B CONT. Chapter 10

Chapter 10:
“I would like to order a bouquet of candy please,” said a guy.
“Sorry sir, we only sell bouquets of flowers here, no candy,” she replied.
“Are you sure, I swear someone told me you sell bouquet of candies here,” the guys said.
“Sorry sir, but we only,” Peung stopped as she saw a bouquet of candy flower sticks in front of her.
She looks to find Sila handing her the candy flowers while his phone was still on his ear.

“Sila,” Peung said, “look at the couple over there.”
Sila turned around and look.
“He is so sweet to give a proposal in public,” Peung said with a smile.
“So you like guys who have the guts to show his love in front of people?” Sila asked.
“No, I just thought it was sweet if someone ever did that to me,” Peung replied.
“Like this,” Sila said pulling a flower from the vase and handing it to Peung saying, “Will you marry me?”

“So what is your name?” Peung asked as she turned around.
“My name is Nee,” the young lady said.
“I’m Peung and he’s Sila,” Peung told her.
“Are you umm…” Nee didn’t finish.
“No, it’s not what you think, we are just friends,” Peung replied.

“It was Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti, we invited then over for dinner, but then something came up and they aren’t coming anymore,” Mrs. Chaisuwan told Bua.
“Who are Mr. and Mrs. Buaunawti?” Bua asked.
“Oh, I haven’t told you honey, those are the parents of Sila’s fiancée,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied.
“P’Sila’s fiancée…” Bua said quietly.

“I’ll call you later, bye,” Su-Nita said as she turned off the phone.
“Ay, wait you haven’t even answered me yet,” Sila said as the phone was silence.
“Sorry for the interruption, what was that, which you wanted to till me?” Su-Nita asked.
Sek looked at her then pushed the little box with the ring to her side and said, “Will you marry me?”

jeeja

“So how many people have you let tried that glass slipper?” Su-Nita asked.
“Two,” Sila replied.

I bet those two were Mina and Nat.

Su-Nita looked at him and laughs then said, “Oh! Sorry.” “It’s because you only let two people tried, you remember how the prince let the whole kingdom tried the slipper until finally he found his Cinderella, who was a person with nothing but another glass slipper.”
“So you mean my Cinderella has a glass slipper of her own too?” Sila asked.

LOL, can't he see, he already gave her a glass slipper. Sila is so mean to throw the other pair away. Hopefully a maid or someone saves it.

Next chapter seem so intense. I know that sooner or later Aleecha was gonna come out. I can't wait for it, hopefully you can update soon.

n_naruk

It's nice to see Sunita and Sila meeting up again after so many years. Ugh, why would Sila throw the other pair of the glass slipper away? That's just stupid! I love it when Sila calls Sunita sunshine. It's just sooo cute! But omg, Sila's going to be engage in the next chapter? ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like the guy who plays Sek, although I don't know his real name.
I can't wait for Sila to realize that Su-nita is the one that fits that glass slipper.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I like the guy who plays Sek, although I don't know his real name.
I can't wait for Sila to realize that Su-nita is the one that fits that glass slipper.
That's true! the guy who plays for Sek is a police officer in other lakorns.
Sila could of just told Su-nita to try on the glass slipper. loL
Is Sek a good friend of Su-nita? JW