Glass Stained With Pain (COMPLETED)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
here's Chapter 3
sorry for our errors, if you come across them...

Chapter 3: The Cinderella Play

(Breakfast morning)

“Su-Nita, when is your play?” asked her father.
“In a month from now dad,” she answered, “so are you coming to watch me?”
“Of course your dad and I will come honey, we would love to see you play Cinderella,” said her mom as she placed the food on the table.
“Sorry I have to go, I have a meeting to attend this morning, and may be home later,” her dad said as he got up from his chair. He suddenly collapse and clutches his head.
Su-Nita and her mom ran over to hold her dad.
Her mom asked, “Are you okay? Let’s take you to the doctor first?”
“I’ll be fine, don’t worry,” he said as he got up and sat on the chair.
“Dad, let’s go to the hospital first, you could have those meetings some other days but your health has to come first,” Su-Nita said.
“Its okay honey, I have to go to this meeting it’s very important,” her father said.
As he got up he quickly fell back on his chair and clutches his head again.
“Cee (the servant) helps us get my dad in the car; we need to get to the hospital fast,”
Su-Nita yelled as they all rushes to help.

(At school)

In the play room

“Hey, where is Su-Nita?” Pakorn asked.
“Prince, how come your Cinderella isn’t here today?’ Mike asked.
“Yeah, where is she, isn’t today the first rehearsal day,” Vie added.
“I didn’t see her with Fah either,” Golf said following up.
“Me too,” Sila answered back.
“Hey, look, there comes Fah,” said Vie.
“Fah, where is Su-Nita?” Sila asked.
“She’s at the hospital,” Fah answered.
“What’s wrong did she catch a cold?” Sila asked.
“Hey, calm down, she watching her dad, he’s the one being hospitalizes,” Fah answered.
“Wow, never knew the prince cared so much about Cinderella,” Mike said.
Sila gave him a punch in the arm and said,” Okay guys, I see you tomorrow, got to go now.”
“What about rehearsal?” Mike asked.
“Tell the director, I call him later and we’ll discuss, oh almost forgot,” Sila said as he ran back, “Pakorn tell my sister not to wait for me, and can you please take her home.”
“Okay,” Pakorn answered as he saw that Sila was gone.
“Never knew he cared about her that much,” Vie added.

(At the hospital)

The doctor came out and walked to her mom, “Can I talk with this man’s wife please?”
“It’s me, what is wrong with my husband?” asked her mom.
“Let’s go talk in my room please,” the doctor said.
“Su-Nita, stay here okay,” her mom told her as she walked after the doctor.
“Okay,” she answered.

(In the doctor’s room)

He showed her the x-ray of her husband’s brain, and showed her what was going on with him.
“Your husband has brain tumor, and this is not like any sample thing that we could do, because it has spread out in most parts of his brain already, it maybe too late to save him,” the doctor said to her.
“Is there anything else you could do,” she asked.
“The only thing that we could do now is by giving him medication that will ease the pain, but we can’t do much because he is in the worse condition as of right now,” the doctor said.
She looked at the doctor with tears upon the lids of her eyes.

(Back to Su-Nita)

She’s in the room with her father as her mom enters through the door.
“Mom, what did the doctor say?” Su-Nita asked.
“Oh, he said nothing,” her mom answered.
“So what was wrong with dad,” she asked.
“Your father is okay, he just has too much stress that’s why he has headaches,” her mom answered.
“Don’t worry mom, dad will be fine since the doctor said he’s okay so there’s not much to worry about,” Su-Nita comforts her mom.
“Yeah, he’ll be alright,” her mom said in a low voice as she sat on the chair holding onto her husbands hand with tears in her eyes.
The door opens and enters Sila, “Auntie, is Uncle okay?” Sila asked.
“He’s fine,” Su-Nita’s mom answered back.
“Hey, why are you here?” Su-Nita asked him.
“Why didn’t you call me that your dad was in the hospital, you should have said something so that everyone wouldn’t have to wait forever for you at the play room,” Sila told her.
“Gosh, I totally forgot about the rehearsal today,” Su-Nita said to him.
“Sila can you and Su-Nita go talk out side and let your Uncle rest first?” Su-Nita’s mom said.
“Sorry mom,” Su-Nita said as she dragged Sila out.

(Outside the room)

“So what did you tell the director?” Su-Nita asked him.
“I didn’t even go to the play room, but I did call the director,” he answered.
“What did he say?” she asked.
“He said, that he is gonna withdraw you from the role because you miss the first day of the rehearsal,” Sila answered her.
“What?” she said with shock.
“Just kidding, I told him that your dad is being hospitalize so you will be out for awhile and he just said, ‘as long as she is still practicing her part for the play then it’s fine’,” Sila told her.
“Really, thanks,” Su-Nita said as she hugged him to thank him.
“So, what is this suppose to mean,” Sila asked.
“To thank you,” she answered.
Then Sila hugged her back and then they smiled away.

Su-Nita and her mom stayed in the hospital with her dad. She rehearsed at the hospital and at times Sila would come over to help her too. Her father recovered a little, but still Su-Nita doesn’t know of his sickness.

Time flew by quickly as it hit the night of the Cinderella play. Many parents and children enter through the doors and took their seats. While back stage Sila, Su-Nita and the others were getting ready.

“Hey, remember don’t try to kiss me on the last scene okay, it’s only suppose to be a fake lights switch thing,” Sila said to Su-Nita.
“Who said I wanted to kiss you, it’s you who should keep away from me,” Su-Nita answered back.
“I don’t want to anyway, to kiss you I rather kiss a pig,” Sila said as he giggled away.
“Gosh, he never knows how to talk right,” Su-Nita said as she headed towards the stage.

Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan (Sila’s parents), plus Bua took their seats along side Mr. and Mrs. Suntida (Su-Nita’s parents). They greeted each other as the lights went off and the stage lights pull in. Then the play began…

The narrator started the setting, “Once upon a time, in a village their lived a happy family: a mother, a father, and their daughter Cinderella. But unfortunately the mother became very sick and passed away, leaving Cinderella with her father. Her father then remarried to a wicked step-mother.

The play went on as the setting changed to the night of the ball.

“Prince, why don’t you ask one of the beautiful young ladies here to dance with you,” said the duke.
“They are not what I’m looking for, they are all beautiful, but not truly the one that will be my true love,” the prince (Sila) answered.

The duke ran back up to the place where the king sat at. Then the prince turned to look at the door way as he sees a beautiful girl entering through the crowd of people. He gently got up and went over to introduce himself.

“Good evening young lady, may I have this dance,” the prince said.
Cinderella looked into his eyes and said, “Yes.”

The prince and Cinderella dance on the staged as they the time flew by and the clock tick to 12. Cinderella quickly left as the prince tries to run after her. But all he had left was only a glass slipper.

The setting and staged changed and changed as finally the time was there to end the play and it was the final scene where the prince and Cinderella will share a kiss to end the show.

Down in the audience, Bua asked to go to the restroom.

(Back on the stage)

“Cinderella, you’re all I ever wish for in the world,” the prince said.
“My prince, I have always wanted this day where I could live happily ever after with the person of my dreams too,” said Cinderella.

As his lip was about to touch hers the lights went off. Everyone was frightened and some even started screaming as on the stage Su-Nita and Sila was trying to find the exit of the stage.

“Hey, Sila do you know where the stairs are at?” Su-Nita asked.
“I don’t, I can’t even see you,” he answered, “where are you?”
“I’m over here,” she said trying to reach for him as she back a little.
“Where, try to reach over to me, I think I’m in front of you,” he said.
Both the two didn’t know where the other was at so the both bump into each other as the lights went on.

Su-Nita tried to pull herself away as she stepped on the back of her dress and was about to slip down as Sila reached out and pulled her in, as their lips touches. Then Su-Nita and Sila quickly broke loose as the crowed cheered and clapped for them. Sila turned to look at Su-Nita as she looked and turned away. Her cheeks were red as a chili pepper as well as Sila’s cheeks too. The two didn’t even talk after the play.

While down in the audience Bua was looking sad like she has given up hope already and looked at Sila and sat back down in her seat.

After the short little party everyone left as Su-Nita and her family left to their car.

“Honey, you did a great job as well as Sila too, I didn’t know the play was going to give the audience a big surprise like that,” her father said.
Su-Nita looked at her dad while she was thinking, “it wasn’t even part of the play.”
“You seem to be smiling a lot today,” her mom said to her dad.
“Of course, this was the best play I gone to in years, and especially it was very jo….y..f..ul…,” her father said slowly as he clutch down and grabbed his head again.
“Are you okay dad?” Su-Nita asked.
“Honey, are you okay?” her mom asked.
“I’m fine, don’t worry, just that I’m having that bad headache again,” her dad said.
“Let’s go to the hospital again,” Su-Nita intended.
“It’s okay sweet heart, daddy will be fine, don’t worry,” he said.
Then they got in the car and left for home.

(That night at Sila’s house)

There was a knock on his door.
“P’Sila, it’s me Bua,” Bua said.
“Come in the doors not lock,” Sila answered.
She came in with a cup of warm milk and placed it on the table by his bed.
“How did you know I wanted a nice cup of warm milk?” Sila asked.
“I knew that you are tired and this warm milk will help you fall into a good night sleep,” she said with a smile.
Sila walked over and took the glass of milk and drank it.
“Wow, it does make you feel good,” Sila said, “So what did you think about the play today?”
“The play was awesome P’Sila, you played a fine role as the prince, I hope one day I could find a prince like you,” she said.
“Do you think I really did well?” he asked.
“Of course, who could play it better than you, you match the role perfectly and you were so into it as if you were really the prince for Cinderella,” Bua said back to him.
“Thanks, but I wonder who turns those lights off, it wasn’t even suppose to be part of the play at all,” Sila said wondering.
Bua gave a weird look as she look towards Sila and asked him, “P’Sila, do you think a Cinderella like me will ever have a chance to be with a prince like you?”
“For sure, who would not love a Cinderella like you, even I could never turn you down, you’re even better than any Cinderella in the world,” Sila told her.
Bua gave a smile and said, “Thanks, are you done drinking, I’ll take the cup and go now?”
“Oh,” Sila quickly drink all the milk, “here you go.”
He handed her the cup.
“Good night,” she said as she headed out the door.
“Good night to you too,” Sila said back.
As Bua closed the door she stood outside, and thought to herself, “P’Sila, when will you understand the feelings I have for you, do I even exist in a little piece of your heart?”

2 b continue...Chapter 4>>>

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww her father has a tumor and she doesn't even know :( but they actually kissed =O
I thought that Bua would take the cup and would kiss it. lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Sunita's dad has a bad stage in brain tumor :( Wah, I had a feeling that Bua was the one that shut of the lights...hmmm, yet I could be wrong. But they kissed! Thanks to the lights going off :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'll post up Chapter 4 by this weekend...but here are some spoilers:

“Honey, has Su-Nita gone to school yet?” her dad asked coming down the stairs.
“Tao (Servant), already sent her off,” she answered from the kitchen.
Her dad came into the kitchen with his briefcase, “Honey, where are you going?” said her mom.
“I’m going to work, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been to the office, I need to go check on how things are as of right now,” he answered her.

Su-Nita was walking by her classroom as someone pulls her over to the side.
“Hey, what do you want Sila?” she said.
“Nothing, can’t you shut up for just a minute,” he said, “I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday.”
“What about yesterday?” she asked.
“About…umm…about you know…the” he said quietly to her ears, “the…kiss.”
“The kiss!” she said out loud.

Mrs. Suntida called the office, “Is Mr. Suntida still in his office?”
“He left about thirty minutes ago,” the lady said.
“Okay thanks,” she said as she turned off the phone.
As she was about to head for the kitchen the phone ringed, she came and picked it up.
“Honey, where are you, I’m worried,” she said.
“Sorry,” said a strange voice, “If you are related to Mr. Suntida, please come to the hospital right away, because he has been an accident.”

“I don’t want to be like Cinderella, I don’t want to be Cinderella,” she said crying and hitting his shoulders.
Sila hugged her into his heart and said, “Don’t cry my Cinderella, you still have me the Prince who will be your gliding light when there is darkness, you still have me to be the warmth in the cold days.”
She cried hugging him back repeating the words, “I don’t want to be Cinderella, I don’t want to be Cinderella…”

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sorry 4 the errors if u come across some...but here's chapter 4

Chapter 4: Cinderella is Cinderella

(The next day at Su-Nita’s house)

“Honey, has Su-Nita gone to school yet?” her dad asked coming down the stairs.
“Tao (Servant), already sent her off,” she answered from the kitchen.
Her dad came into the kitchen with his briefcase, “Honey, where are you going?”
“I’m going to work, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been to the office, I need to go check on how things are as of right now,” he answered her.
“But you have to wait until Tao gets back, because Cee (servant) is out sick today,” she said to him.
“It’s okay, I take the car out by myself,” he answered as he got out.
“Honey, I can’t let you go alone,” she said.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine, just cook some good lunch and I’ll be home by twelve to enjoy it with you,” he said as he went out side.
She quickly ran after and said, “I’ll come with you.”
“Don’t worry, it’ll be fine, just stay home and cook some good food and I’ll come home to enjoy it with you at noon,” he said to her.
He got in his car and open the widow and said, “Bye honey, see you at noon,” then drove off as she looked to fine his car out of sight.
She was scared and just stood hoping nothing bad will happen.

(At school)

Su-Nita was walking by her classroom as someone pulled her over to the side.
“Hey, what do you want Sila?” she said.
“Nothing, can’t you shut up for just a minute,” he said, “I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday.”
“What about yesterday?” she asked.
“About…umm…about you know…the” he said quietly to her ears, “the…kiss.”
“The kiss!” she said out loud.
He quickly covered her mouth and said, “Hey be quiet I don’t want anyone to hear.”
“After they already saw it,” she gave a laugh, “It’s okay, don’t take it seriously, it didn’t mean anything to me…”
Sila looked at her and gave a glare and said, “It didn’t mean anything to you huh.”
“What I mean was it didn’t mean anything to the both of us, it was only a mistake or a sudden accident,” she said.
“Who cares, it didn’t mean anything to me too, to kiss you I rather kiss a pig, so bye,” Sila said as he left with that glare again.
“What!” Su-Nita said, “Sila, you wait right there, what did you just said.”
Sila ignored her and waved bye from behind as he walked away.
“Hmm!” Su-Nita said as she turned away.

(Back to Sila)

“Gosh, that girl is so hardcore, how could she not care about a kiss, she probably kissed so many guys before that’s why she didn’t care about a simple accidental kiss from me,” Sila was saying as he walked along the hall. “Why should I loose my first kiss to that darn woman, it could have been someone better, gosh Sila stop thinking about her, just stop,” Sila was thinking to himself as he turned around and bump into the wall.

(Back to Su-Nita)

“Stupid Sila doesn’t know that, that was my first kiss, it could have been someone better than that heartless monster,” Su-Nita said as she walked to her class.
“Hey, Nita,” Fah called from behind her.
“Hi, Fah,” she said.
Then the both walked to class.

(At Su-Nita’s dad’s office)

In the meeting room…

“So, I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” Mr. Suntida said as the officers left back to their work places.
“Sir, are you going out for lunch today?” asked an assistant.
“Yeah, I’m going home for lunch today,” he said, “I see you guys after lunch okay.”
“Bye sir,” the assistant said.
He left the building and got in his car and called his wife.
“Honey, I’ll be home in about a bit,” he said.
“Okay, I’ll wait for you,” she answered back.
He turned off the phone and drove off.

Mr. Suntida was driving home as he stopped by a stop light. He was having that bad headache again as he clutches on the wheel of the car. He tried to concentrate on the road and the light as his headache worsen. He pressed his head against the wheel of the car causing the honk (horn) to go on. It frightens the car before him and it accelerated. His head was aching too much to realize it was still a red stop, and he accelerated into the middle of the road where an oncoming car from the other end of the road crashed right into him.

Cars stopped as sirens runs across the lines of roads.

(At home)

Mrs. Suntida called the office, “Is Mr. Suntida still in his office?”
“He left about thirty minutes ago,” the lady said.
“Okay thanks,” she said as she turned off the phone.
As she was about to head for the kitchen the phone ringed, she came and picked it up.
“Honey, where are you, I’m worried,” she said.
“Sorry,” said a strange voice, “If you are related to Mr. Suntida, please come to the hospital right away, because he has been an accident.”
She slowly drops the phone and rushed out to get Tao.

(At school)

In the music class

“BANG!” the piano key went off.
“What’s wrong Su-Nita?” asked the teacher.
“I don’t know, I suddenly had a wired feeling run through me,” she said back.
Then the belled ringed as students left out the doors.

“Hey, Nita, what was wrong with you just a while ago?” Fah asked.
“I don’t know,” she answered.
Su-Nita’s cell phone started to ring as she picks it up.
“Hello,” she answered.
“Su-Nita, come to the hospital right now, your father is in the emergency room, hurry honey,” her mom said.
“Mom, what is it…mom…mom…” said repeated as she looked at her phone with low battery on it.
“What is wrong?” Fah asked.
“My mom just called and said that my dad is in the hospital, I don’t know what is going on, I have to go now, I’ll see you later,” Su-Nita said running out to find a taxi.
She suddenly saw Sila at his car with Pakorn and the other guys. She ran over and said, “Sila, can you give me a ride to the hospital, my mom just called and said that my dad is in the emergency room.”
“Okay, get in the car,” Sila said.
Su-Nita got in as Sila was about to enter in behind her.
“P’Sila…what about me?” Bua asked.
“Bua, Pakorn will take you home, I’ll be back later,” Sila said as he got in the car and drove off.
“Wow, seems like the prince and Cinderella are building up a relationship right now,” Mike said.
“No, P’Sila only see Su-Nita as his friend, there can be no more than that,” Bua said.
“Okay guys, stop joking around,” Pakorn said, “Bua lets go.”
Bua, Pakorn and Vie left leaving Golf and Mike standing still looking at each other.

(At the hospital)

Su-Nita and Sila ran to where here Mrs. Suntida was at, “Mom, has the doctor said anything yet?”
“No, the doctors haven’t even come out to say a word about your dad yet, I’m scared,” her mom said.
“Auntie, don’t worry, Uncle will be okay,” Sila said to her mom.
The doors opens as the doctor came out, “Are you related to the man inside?”
“Yes, yes…I’m his wife,” her mom answered.
“We are sorry, but we couldn’t help him, he was badly injured in his head, which cause his whole body system to have a shut down, I am sorry but we couldn’t do anything more, you can go and see him if you wish too,” the doctor said and left.
Su-Nita, her mom and Sila enter the doors to the covered up patient. Her mom reveals the cloth to find her dad laying there. She cried and hugged the dead body.
Su-Nita’s tears ran down her cheeks as she ran to her mom. They both cried, as Sila went to over and pull her to his arms. She cried in his shoulders as he hugged her.

(That night)

After they left the hospital, Sila went over with Su-Nita and her mom to their house.
Her mom went inside while Sila and Su-Nita stood by the water fountain in the front yard of the driveway.
“Sila, why…why did my dad have to leave me and my mom, why?” she said crying to him.
“Nita, don’t cry, all this crying won’t do any good for him, he is in a better place now,” Sila said.
“I don’t want to be like Cinderella, I don’t want to be Cinderella,” she said crying and hitting his shoulders.
Sila hugged her into his heart and said, “Don’t cry my Cinderella, you still have me the Prince who will be your gliding light when there is darkness, you still have me to be the warmth in the cold days.”
She cried hugging him back repeating the words, “I don’t want to be Cinderella, I don’t want to be Cinderella…”

(The Weekend of the Funeral)

Sila and Bua greeted the guest and relatives as they enter into the room.
“Bua, you greet them while I go over to mom okay,” Sila said.
“Okay,” Bua answered.
Sila walked over to Su-Nita. She was on the ground looking up at her father’s picture hanged with flowers. She quickly got up and left outside, while Sila followed behind her.
“Nita…Su-Nita,” Sila called as he ran and pulled her over.
“I don’t want to believe it, I still remember like it was only yesterday when my dad was still smiling and laughing, and today I have to come stay here and look at only his picture hanging by the coffin, I can’t believe it, I can’t…” she said as tears ran down her cheeks as she turned away.
“Su-Nita, watch out!” Sila said as he pulled her away from the incoming car.
The car turned away then the driver came out to ask if they were okay.
“Are you guys okay?” asked the driver.
“We’re fine, just be more careful next time,” Sila said back to him.
“Sorry,” the driver said as he drove off.
Sila looked at Su-Nita and saw that she was unconscious already, “Nita, Su-Nita,
Su-Nita…”

Su-Nita recovered after a couple of minutes, by then most of the guests have left already.
She opens her eyes to find her mom, “Mom,” she said crying and hugging her.
Mrs. Chaisuwan bends down and patted her back and said, “Don’t cry Su-Nita, don’t make your mom worry about you anymore okay.”
She looked at her mom and she said, “Mom, I’m sorry I won’t make you worry anymore, I’m sorry.”
Sila and his family looked at her and her mom as the guest left and they closed down the chapel for the night.

(After the burning session)

It was about two weeks before the finals and after the finals was the graduation of Sila and Pakorn.

“Hey, is Su-Nita going to come to school?” Vie asked.
“She probably will, or she’ll miss all the finals and fall behind,” Mike added.
“Gosh, will you guys stop talking about her for once,” Sila said with anger as he left.
“What’s wrong with him today?” Pakorn said.

(The week of Finals)

“Fah, is Su-Nita going to come?” Mike asked.
“I called her yesterday, she said she will,” Fah answered Mike back.
Then Fah looked to the door to find Su-Nita coming in, “Hey Mike, Su-Nita is here.”
Su-Nita walked over to her seat as Mike came beside her and asked, “Nita, how have you been doing?”
Su-Nita didn’t answer him; she just looked as if she was deaf.
“She lost all of her smile, Fah, what can we do now?” Mike asked.
“Su-Nita, are you okay?” Fah asked her
Su-Nita smiled and answered shaking her head a little.
The teacher came threw the doors, “Good morning students, today will be your final, so do your best.”
The teacher passed out the scoring sheets and the tests as the student sat down right to work.
After an hour, Su-Nita got up to hand her test to the teacher as she left out the doors. Fah quickly finished her test and followed behind Su-Nita.

“Su-Nita,” Fah said as she pulled Su-Nita over, “listen, you can’t be living in a life like this, do you see how Cinderella was like…she had a dream, she had a goal, she still had hope, and you can’t just give up everything like this.”
“Fah,” Su-Nita said as she turned around, “Who said I given up already?” She gave big smile and look at Fah.
“Gosh, don’t scare me like that again,” Fah said back to her.
“Okay this will be my last time joking with you,” Su-Nita answered back.
Fah looked at her and asked, “So you’re feeling better now?”
“Yes, I just didn’t come to school because I was still accompany my mom and was trying to release out the sorrow,” Su-Nita answered back to her.
Mike came out and saw the two smiling again. He quickly ran over and said, “Glad you’re back to the same old Su-Nita again.”
“Of course, because I’m a Cinderella with a dream,” Su-Nit said as the three of them hugged each other.

2 B Cont...Chapter 5...

n_naruk

Aws, sad that her dad died.
Wa, Sunita and Sila were each other's first kiss :D
Sila is such a sweet heart to Sunita. He's always by her side.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 5 is up w/spoilers for the next chap in the end...

-New character appearance : DaoDern (Fang)

Chapter 5: Being Cinderella doesn’t HURT

After Su-Nita left with her ride, Mike and Fah were left standing alone.

Mike waited for Golf as Fah stand beside him. Then they saw Sila coming towards them.
“Hey, did Su-Nita show up today?” Sila asked.
“No,” Mike answered.
“What kind of girl would miss school on a day like this?” Sila said to them.
“She’s not like any other girl, she’s a Cinderella with a dream,” Mike and Fah said at the same time.
“A Cinderella with a dream, what does that mean?” Sila asked.
“It means she’s back to normal, and now even more, she has a goal and a dream she is hoping for,” Fah said back.
“What kind of dream?” Sila asked.
“We don’t know,” Mike answered.
“P’Sila,” Bua said from behind, “Are you ready to go home?”
“Yeah,” Sila answered back, then turned to Fah and Mike and said, “Bye.”

(That night)

Su-Nita called Sila.
Sila’s house phone ring as Bua came to pick it up.
“Hello,” Bua answered.
“Is Sila there?” Su-Nita asked.
Bua looked at Sila lying on the couch in the living room with his head on the cushion looking as if he is asleep, but he is just looking at the pictures on the wall, and then answered, “Sila is asleep.”
“Oh, okay, bye,” Su-Nita said back.
“Bye then,” Bua said.
She hanged up the phone as Sila asked from the living room, “Who was that?”
“Oh, they just wanted to know if mom was home,” Bua replied.
“Okay then,” Sila said, “I’m going up to my room now.”
“P’Sila, what do you feel towards Su-Nita?” Bua asked.
Sila looked at her and asked, “Why you ask?”
“Because it looks like she and you seem more than friends,” Bua replied.
“No, we’re just friend; there can’t be anything more than that,” Sila said back.
Then Sila headed towards his room.
Bua looked as Sila left then she left into the kitchen.
Sila went up to his room and locked the door as he went in. He looked at the pictures of the play, then stared at Su-Nita for a while and the flashed of the kiss came to his mind. He blanked a couple of times and thought, “Why do I care about her, why do I worried when she is not there, why am I even thinking about her?”

(Back to Su-Nita)

She looked at the picture of the play that night, and remembered her first kiss. She touched her lip as she could image when she was crying and Sila told her…

(The flash back)

(End of flash back)

She took out her phone and looked at the picture Sila sent her a while ago, and then she thought, “Wait, why am I looking at his picture, why did I call him for too. We are just friend, and it will remain that way, Sila is a good friend for me, we couldn’t go farther than that. But why does my heart keeps beating so fast when I’m near him. It can’t be...”

(At Sila)

“That I Like her,” Sila said as he got up from his bed, “No…no…it can’t be, I must only like her as a friend, that’s all...yeah, that’s all, we are just friend.”

(Back at Su-Nita)

“No, I can not fall for that heartless Sila,” Su-Nita as she covered her head with her pillow.

(The next day)

“Hey, guys, the finals scores are out, hurry, lets go check it out,” Vie said.
The guys ran to the boards outside of the administration office where the final scores were put up. People gather around as Mike and Vie push through the crowd to look for their names.
“I made it to the top ten,” Mike shouted.
“Me too,” Vie added in.
“Hey what about us?” the other shouted from behind them.
Mike and Vie tried to look for Golf, Sila and Pakorn scores.
“Hey Sila, you got the top scores and Pakorn is second,” Vie said.
“And Golf you got second also,” Mike said.
“Hey look,” Vie pointed to Mike.
“Su-Nita tied in first with Bua and also Fah too,” Mike said.
Then the two squeezes back out to the other guys. Then Fah and Su-Nita came running to see what the got on the finals too.
“Hey no need to push in, we know your scores already,” Sila said.
“So what is it?” Fah asked.
“You and Su-Nita tied in first with Bua,” Golf said.
“Yeah we pass,” Su-Nita and Fah cheered as they hugged and jump at the same time.
Sila looked at Su-Nita and smiled.
“Hey guys, do you want to celebrate?” Pakorn asked them.
“So you’ll treat us right???” Mike asked back.
“Since Sila and I will be graduating soon, we’ll treat you guys to something special today,” Pakorn said.
“Hey, I never said I was going to treat anyone,” Sila said.
“Don’t be so conceited Sila, let’s just go have fun today okay,” Su-Nita said.
“I never said I was conceit, I was just playing around, so are you guys ready,” Sila asked.
“For sure we are,” the others answered back.
“Then lets go party,” Sila said as all of them followed behind him.

(At the school’s parking lot)

“P’Sila, where are you guys going?” Bua asked.
“Bua do you want to come along, we are going to go celebrate our big success today,” Pakorn said.
“Will it be okay if I join in with you guys?” Bua asked.
“Of course, who said you couldn’t,” Vie said.
They all left to celebrate the night and had fun. They sang karaoke, dance and went from restaurant to restaurant. Until it was finally time to go home. They divided the ride home equally, Pakorn taking Vie, Golf and Mike home, while Sila gets all the girls in his car.

They dropped Fah off at her house first and they dropped Su-Nita off at her house. Sila and Bua were in the car when Bua asked him about going to study aboard.
“P’Sila, are you really going to study over sea?” Bua asked.
“Yeah, that’s what I’ve always wanted to do,” Sila answered back.
“Are you going to miss us?” Bua asked again.
“For sure, there is no place like home,” Sila said.
“Will you miss mom and dad?” Bua asked.
“They are the only parents I have, of course I’ll miss them,” Sila answered back.
“Will you miss me?” Bua asked.
“You’re my sister how can I not miss you,” Sila said.
“Will you miss your friends?” Bua asked.
“Of course, I’ll miss them too, since we are all going to separate for a while I will truly miss them,” Sila said back.
“What if you find someone you love in America?” Bua asked.
“Why do you ask so many questions?” Sila asked her.
“I’m scared that you will love someone else more than m…us,” she said.
“Don’t worry Bua, I love everybody here like how I love you too,” Sila said to her.
Bua looked at him as he smiled at her. Then she looked back at the window and thought, “I don’t want you to love or miss anybody more than me.”

(The next day)

“Madame, Madame,” the maid ran from the living room calling for Ms. Suntida.
“What is it?” Ms. Suntida said from the kitchen.
The maid ran quickly to the kitchen and hand her the phone.
“Hello, Ms. Suntida, I’m the lawyer and I want you to come to the meeting today at the Company, it is regarding your husbands loans,” said the lawyer.
“What loan?” she asked.
“You come and we will talk about it,” the lawyer said and hanged up.
She then looked at her husband’s picture on the wall.

(At the company)

Ms. Suntida enters the meeting room and saw that it was filled with people. The lawyer introduces her to Mr. Wattapol the new owner of their Company.

“The new owner?” Ms. Suntida was confused.
The lawyer took out some papers and explained to her, “Mr. Suntida had a corruption and was in a debt of 32 million dollars, but he couldn’t repay it back, so he decided to ask Mr. Wattapol for help, but now that he is dead his financial burden is still there. If you have the money to gave back to Mr. Wattapol than the company will still be under your name. But if you don’t everything you have along with your house and company will fall into Mr. Wattapol’s hand.”
“How come my husband never told me anything about this debt, it must be a lie, and you are just lying to me?” she said to the lawyer.
“Madame,” Mr. Wattapol said, “a lawyer cannot lie, and I would not have come today if I didn’t have any evidence, it’s either you want it this way or I have to take you to court.”
She looked at him and at the lawyer, and said, “Can you explain the situation again to me, and this time with your evidence.”

The lawyer explained everything to her and even showed her all the edvience. Mr. Wattapol was looking out the window as the lawyer and Ms. Suntida talked with each other.

After Ms. Suntida left the office, she went back home.
Su-Nit was sitting by the door way waiting for her mom. She walks up as the car approaches the driveway. The car stopped right in front of the house as Tao came out to open the door for Ms. Suntida.
“Mom, where did you go?” Su-Nita asked.
“Honey, go with me to my room,” Ms. Suntida said as she pulled Su-Nita along with her.

(In Ms. Suntida’s room)

Ms. Suntida locked the door as they walked into her room.
“Honey, would it change you life if we lose everything we have right now?” she asked Su-Nita.
“Mom, what are you talking about?” Su-Nita asked back.
“If we lose everything we have today, will you still have your smile like this?” her mom asked her.
“I don’t get it, what do you mean mom?” Su-Nita asked her again.
Mrs. Suntida looked at her daughter and said, “Honey, will you?”
“Mom, as long as I still have you as my mom, it doesn’t mean if I have to live in rags or off the streets I’ll still stay with you and I’ll always be happy,” Su-Nita said.
Mrs. Suntida looked at her daughter again as her eyes watered with tears then she said, “Honey, listen carefully okay, you and I will not be living in this house anymore.”
“Why mom, are you planning to move?” Su-Nita asked.
Tears ran down her mom’s cheeks then she said, “We have no home any more, we have no money, and we have no place for us.”
“What do you mean mom, I don’t get it,” Su-Nita said as she starts too worried.
“We lost our home and company to Mr. Wattapol because of you dad’s debt,” her mom said to her as she backed a little.
“Why, what debt?” Su-Nita asked.
“Your dad’s debt, he left us with his financial burden. We have to give up everything or we will have this debt forever, so I decided to give up this house and the company as long as I still have my daughter than this house and company doesn’t mean anything to me,” Mrs. Suntida said with tears.
Su-Nita looked at her mom as she cried sitting on her bed, she walked over and said, “I don’t mind being Cinderella for real mom, I don’t mind living a life as a pauper, I also don’t mind losing this house too, but I as long as I still have you mom then I don’t need anything else in the world.”
Her mom hugged her and she hugged her mom back, and that weekend was the move out week. Su-Nita didn’t tell Sila about their family’s financial burden, she decided to keep it a secret.

Su-Nita and her mom got their bags as they got in the taxi and left out the gates. As the taxi left out the gates, the new owner drove in and stopped by the door way.

“Wow, mom, I never knew we could ever live in a house this big,” said Mr. Wattapol’s daughter as she opened the car door.
“Honey,” Mr. Wattapol said, “this will be your new home from now on.”
“We won’t be living in that trashy house anymore, now we are Hi-So and we will fit into the society easily,” Mrs. Wattapol said.
“Yes mom, you right, now I will be a princess and I will be beautiful and better than any other girls out there,” Mr. Wattapol’s daughter said as she enters the door.
The maid greeted them as they enters threw the door. The lawyer introduces the new owner and his family to the maids and divers.
“This is Mr. Wattapol, your new boss and the owner of this house, this is his wife, the new lady of this house, and this is their daughter ‘DaoDern.’ From now on you’ll have to do as they say because you are their servants now,” the lawyer said.

2 B Cont...Chapter 6...

Chapter 6 spoilers

“Thanks Ms. Wannichat for letting me and my mom stay here with you,” Su-Nita said.
“Its okay honey, we all have to land a helping hand at times too, you and your family have been very kind to us for many years, this is not as much as you have done for us,” Ms. Wannichat said back.
“No, this is much more than what we had done, you are very generous, I thank you for all your help,” Ms. Suntida said to Ms. Wannichat.
“Its okay, the more people the better,” Ms. Wannichat said with a smile.
“Fah, thank you so much for helping out me and my mom,” Su-Nits said to Fah.

Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan and Mr. and Mrs. Patriya watches as Bua and Pakorn took pictures together.
“Don’t you think they make such a cute couple,” Mrs. Patriya said to Mrs. Chaisuwan.
“They do look very cute together,” Mrs. Chaisuwan answered back.

“Mom, Dad, you guys go home first, I’m going to give Su-Nita and Fah a ride home then I’ll come home,” Sila said.
“Okay honey, see you at home later,” her mom said, “oh, and tell Mrs. Suntida I said Hi.”
“Okay mom,” Sila said, and then left to find Su-Nita and Fah.
Sila saw them by the stop waiting for a taxi. He quickly ran over and said, “Hey, I’ll give you a ride home.”
“It’s okay, we’ll wait for the taxi,” Su-Nita said.
Sila just walked over and pulled Su-Nita’s hand and went to his car.
“Hey, what about Fah, I can’t just leave her there,” Su-Nita said.

Sila parked his car and walked out to her side of the car. He pulled her out and dragged her too the bridge where they came last time.
“Even if your life is not the same like before it doesn’t mean you are different, you are always going to be my Su-Nita, the only Su-Nita that no matter if it is sad or happiness she will always be smiling, it doesn’t matter if your life suffering left a scare, but you are still you,” Sila said holding her hand.

Bua looked at the phone and it was beeping Su-Nita’s name. She gave a weird looked and turn to Sila before she answered the phone.
Then Bua answered, “Hello.”
“Bua, it’s me Su-Nita, I’m here at the airport so where are you guys?” Su-Nita asked.
Bua turned to look at Sila again then to the sign that said ‘East Gate,’ But instead she told Su-Nita, “We are at the West Gate.”

Su-Nita finally reached the East Gate, but saw that it was blocked already. She slowly breathed and looked out the window to see that the plane had left already. Sadly in tears she turned around to leave as she heard, “Su-Nita!” As she turned around she saw Sila by the entrance gate. She quickly ran over as her face filled with a smile and went to hug Sila.

Sila looked at Su-Nita then wiped her tears and said, “Why is my Cinderella crying again?”
Su-Nita quickly wiped the remaining tears off her cheeks and said; “Because my Jack Jack is gonna leave.”
“Hey, I thought I was the Prince Charming, when did I become the mouse,” Sila said back to her.

But then Sila quickly ran back to hug her and ran back in.
“I’ll miss you the most because their will be no sunshine like this on the other side of the rain,” Sila thought as he enter the airplane.
She then watches as the airplane flew off into the sky and disappears into the clouds, then she thought as she walked back, “I knew at that moment when he entered the gates that I had...(read chapter 6 to find out)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww she had to find out that her father had a bunch of debts..and they have no home now :(

OMG the spoilers are soo good. AHHH! Bua is such a GRRR!

n_naruk

Sad that Sunita and her mom lost their house cus of the father's debt. But glad that Fah is letting Sunita and her mom staying with.

The spoiler seem so sad with Sunita and Sila....he's leaving for studying over sea huh?....Can't stand Bua for her doing...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Chapter 6: I knew it was…

Su-Nita and her mom moved in with Fah and her mom. Fah’s father died when she was little, so she lived with her mom ever since. Fah is not much of a pauper but she works each day for tomorrow.
“Thanks Ms. Wannichat for letting me and my mom stay here with you,” Su-Nita said.
“Its okay honey, we all have to land a helping hand at times too, you and your family have been very kind to us for many years, this is not as much as you have done for us,” Ms. Wannichat said back.
“No, this is much more than what we had done, you are very generous, I thank you for all your help,” Ms. Suntida said to Ms. Wannichat.
“Its okay, the more people the better,” Ms. Wannichat said with a smile.
“Fah, thank you so much for helping out me and my mom,” Su-Nits said to Fah.
“It’s okay, we are still good friends I’ll do all I can to help you, but are you going to tell any of this to Sila and the other guys?” Fah asked.
“I don’t want to hand my stress onto anyone else, its better off if they don’t know,” Su-Nita said as she looked at her bags.
Fah looked at her and thought, “I should at least tell Sila.”

(The day of graduation)

Sila and Pakorn already got their degreed as Sila looked to see if Su-Nita was there yet.
“Mike, did Su-Nita come?” Sila asked.
“No, haven’t seen her and Fah all day,” Mike answered.
“P’Sila,” Bua said as she and his parents walked towards him.
They gave him flowers and hugged him.
“P’Sila, Congratulation!” Bua said.
Pakorn parents followed right behind them as well with Vie too.
“Ay, brother, Congratulation to you,” Vie said handing him the flowers.
“Thanks bro,” Pakorn said back.
Bua walked over to Pakorn and said, “P’Pakorn, this bouquet of flowers is for you.” She handed the flowers to Pakorn.
“Thanks,” Pakorn said as he smiled to her, then she walked right back to Sila’s side.
Mr. and Mrs. Patriya congratulate both Sila and Pakorn. Then Mr. Patriya asked Sila, “So Sila, what will you be doing after this?”
“I’m going over sea to do some more studies and then I’ll be back to take care of my father’s job,” Sila said.
“Dad,” Pakorn said, “We both are going over sea, just that I’m going to Australia and Sila is going to America.”
“So you two are not going to the same place?” Mr. Patriya asked.
“No, Sila has his own major to follow and I have one of my own,” Pakorn said back.
“Okay let’s take pictures,” Vie and Mike intended.
So they took pictures as Sila seek to see if Su-Nita was going to come, but still she hasn’t showed up yet.
Mike and Vie pushed Sila out as they took a picture of Bua and Pakorn.
Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan and Mr. and Mrs. Patriya watches as Bua and Pakorn took pictures together.
“Don’t you think they make such a cute couple,” Mrs. Patriya said to Mrs. Chaisuwan.
“They do look very cute together,” Mrs. Chaisuwan answered back.
The parents were talking as Su-Nita and Fah arrived.
“Sila,” Su-Nita said as she came running to them.
Sila quickly turned around and said, “Why are you so late?”
“Sorry, there was a traffic jam that’s why we were late,” Su-Nita said, then handed the flowers to Sila.
“Thanks, I like your white roses, they are beautiful,” Sila said. Then Su-Nita handed one to Pakorn as Fah handed one to each too.
“Okay, let’s take more pictures,” Mike said.
The group took pictures; they switch from couples to couples and then the graduation day was over.

As they were about to leave, Sila intended to send Su-Nita and Fah home.
“Mom, Dad, you guys go home first, I’m going to give Su-Nita and Fah a ride home then I’ll come home,” Sila said.
“Okay honey, see you at home later,” his mom said, “oh, and tell Mrs. Suntida I said Hi.”
“Okay mom,” Sila said, and then left to find Su-Nita and Fah.
Sila saw them by the stop waiting for a taxi. He quickly ran over and said, “Hey, I’ll give you a ride home.”
“It’s okay, we’ll wait for the taxi,” Su-Nita said.
Sila just walked over and pulled Su-Nita’s hand and went to his car.
“Hey, what about Fah, I can’t just leave her there,” Su-Nita said.
“I told Golf to take her home already, you don’t need to worry, if she gets home first she’ll tell your mom,” Sila said.
“How did you know that I’m living with Fah now?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila pulled her over and stuff her into his car and closed the door as he drove off. Sila looked at Su-Nita and said, “Why didn’t you tell me that your family was in debt?”
“It wouldn’t do any better even if I told you,” Su-Nita said, “but how did you know?”
“Fah phone me the day you moved in with her,” Sila answered her while he was still driving, “I was going to call you, but I decided that I should talk with you in person instead.”
“It doesn’t matter any more,” Su-Nita said as she looked out the window, “because I’m different now, I’m not the same person who could face people like you anymore.”
Sila parked his car and walked out to her side of the car. He pulled her out and dragged her to the bridge where they came last time.
“Even if your life is not the same like before it doesn’t mean you are different, you are always going to be my Su-Nita, the only Su-Nita that no matter if it is sad or happiness she will always be smiling, it doesn’t matter if your life suffering left a scar, but you are still you,” Sila said holding her hand.
“Thanks Sila,” Su-Nita said, “that made me feel better.”
“Hey, remember what you told me, in order to release all your stress, you have to shout out with all your might to the water,” Sila said looking at her, “this time lets say, Cinderella is not a loser, she is a Cinderella with a dream!”
“Cinderella in not a loser, she is a Cinderella with a dream!” Su-Nita screamed out loud.
Then they smiled, but Sila asked her, “Su-Nita, do you think I’ll ever find love again.”
“Love is hard to find, even the person you love is hard to tell,” Su-Nita answered.
“People said love is easy to find within the eyes, but to me love is hidden deep within,” Sila said back.
“How do you know that?” Su-Nita asked.
Sila answered, “Love hurts, and it hurts a lot…”
“Well, don’t feel sad, maybe Mina’s not the girl of your dreams,” Su-Nita answered back.
“Who knows, I can’t even tell love when it happens, I always thought I loved Mina all this time, but there seem to be a piece in my heart that is missing?” Sila said.
“Your words are saying that you never loved her,” Su-Nita answered back to him.
“How could I tell, but who cares, we are over already,” Sila said depressingly.
“Don’t feel sad, I’m still here to cheer you up, be happy because you’re just growing up to be a mature man,” Su-Nita said happily at him.
“That’s not going to help me much, but I just hope that when I leave Thailand, I’ll feel better and hopefully it’s going to erase all these memories about Mina,” Sila said.
“What you’re leaving Thailand?” Su-nita asked cautiously.
“Of course, I’m already finished college, and I just need a few years of training so I’ll be gone for another 2 to 3 years,” Sila said back to her.
“Hope the best for you,” Su-Nita said, “also hope you succeed too.”
“Hey I haven’t left yet, why are you already saying this,” Sila said back to her.
“I know, but incase I don’t show up on the day you leave off to America, then this is an early blessing for you,” Su-Nita said to him.
“If you don’t come that day then I won’t leave to America too, I’ll wait until you show up,” Sila said.
“Are you really going to do that?” Su-Nita asked.
“For sure I will, I don’t ever want to leave without saying good bye to you,” Sila said.
She looks at Sila as he smiled to her and she thought to herself, “Have you ever noticed that you look very cute when you smile like this.”
“Hey, what are you looking at?” Sila asked.
“Oh, nothing, you just seem to look different today that’s all,” Su-Nita said.
Then the two walked back to the car as Sila drove off. Sila drops her off by the house as he left.

(That night at dinner)

“Mom, is it true that Auntie Suntida moved out of her house?” Bua asked.
“Yes, I met her the other day at the market and asked where she is living now, and she said that she is living with a friend,” Mrs. Chaisuwan replied back.
“What happen to their home, I just overheard that from Mrs. Patriya today that the lost everything?” Bua asked again.
“Their family was in debt and in order to pay the debt they were willing to give up everything they have,” Sila said to her.
“That’s sad,” Bua replied.
“Okay, let’s stop talking about that and keep eating,” said Mr. Chaisuwan.

(The night before Sila leaves)

Many moons passed as it came to the night before Sila’s departure.
Bua knocked on his door as he came to open it.
“P’Sila, here this is a handkerchief I made,” Bua said handing him a handkerchief, “I want you to take it with you so you can remember me, and if you miss me you can always look at it.”
“Thanks,” Sila said.
“Good night then,” Bua said as she left.
Then Sila closed the door as he took out his cell phone and called Su-Nita.
The phone ringed, but no one came to pick it up, then the messenger went on. Then Sila just left a message for her.

After a couple of hours of Sila’s call, Su-Nita came home from her new job. She then checks her phone to see if anybody had called her.
“Sila?” Su-Nita thought, “What did he want to say?”
She listened to the message and this was what Sila saved, “Hey, call me back, this is very important!”
She dialed back.
Sila’s cell phone ringed as he came to pick it up, he looked and saw that it was Su-Nita.
“Hey Sunshine,” Sila said.
“Will you stop calling me that?” Su-Nita said back to him, “and I thought this was important?”
“It is important because I needed to say it one last time before I leave,” Sila replied.
“But you’re not leaving until tomorrow, why are you saying it right now?” she asked him.
“Just incase you miss the early bird call tomorrow then this will be the last time before I go,” Sila answered her back.
“I’ll make sure I’m there extra early tomorrow,” she replied back to him.
“Okay, remember your words, because I won’t leave until I see you come, even if it means midnight too,” Sila said back to her.
“Okay,” Su-Nita said back with a laugh at the end.
“See you tomorrow, bye,” Sila said as he turned off his phone.

(The next day)

Sila was packed and ready as he set off to the airport.

Su-Nita was up and ready because she was already at the airport waiting for Sila. She had something she longed for to tell him. She waited on a bench in front of a magazine store to see if Sila was going to call her, but still there was no call. She thought of calling him but instead she wanted to surprise him, which finally she was early this time like she said.

As Sila and his family enter through the entrances they head straight to the check in gate. Sila checked in as his phone started to ring, instead of answering it he handed it to Bua to answer for him. Bua walked over to the side trying not to disturb Sila and them. Bua looked at the phone as it was beeping Su-Nita’s name. She gave a weird looked and turn to Sila before she answered the phone.
Then Bua answered, “Hello.”
“Bua, it’s me Su-Nita, I’m here at the airport so where are you guys?” Su-Nita asked.
Bua turned to look at Sila again then to the sign that said ‘East Gate,’ But instead she told Su-Nita, “We are at the West Gate.”
“Thanks, I’ll come look for you guys, bye,” Su-Nita said as she set off to the West Gate to find them.
Bua turns off the phone then turned around as she bumped into a man and drops the phone on the ground.
“Sorry,” said the man as he rolled his suited case and bags away.
As Bua looked down, she saw that the phone was broken in two pieces, Sila then quickly ran to her to see who called.
“Hey Bua, who called me?” Sila asked.
“Umm,” she showed him the phone then lied, “I was going to answer it but someone bumped into me and I dropped the phone, then the man rolled his suitcases and bags over your phone and it split in two pieces. I’m sorry, P’Sila, I didn’t mean for it to happen like this.”
“It’s okay, I don’t need it too, I’ll just get a new one when I get to America,” Sila said to her.
“Ay Sila,” Pakorn said as Sila turns towards him.
Pakorn, Vie, Golf and Mike also came to send him off too.

(Back to Su-Nita)

“Where are they, Bua said it was the West Gate, how came I don’t see them anywhere?” Su-Nita thought then decides to call Sila again.
But this time it couldn’t connect to the server. Su-Nita thought and then looked around again trying to find them.

(Back to Sila)

“Hey Pakorn, when are you leaving then?” Sila asked.
“Tomorrow,” Pakorn answered.
“Son, I think you need to get into the plane now, it’s almost time,” Mr. Chaisuwan said.
“Okay dad, but let’s just wait a little while longer, I still want to stay with you guys,” Sila answered back.
Then Sila tried to look everywhere to see if he could find Su-Nita.
“Hey who are you looking for?” Mike asked.
“No one,” Sila replied.
“Su-Nita isn’t it!” Vie joked with him.
Sila just gave them a weird look then went back to looking again,
Bua then added in, “I don’t think she’ll be coming anymore, since it’s almost time, P’Sila we’ll see you go off then we’ll leave.”
Sila looked at her then said, “Okay, but just one more second.”

(Back to Su-Nita)

“Where can they be at, or did Bua tell me the wrong place,” Su-Nita wondered.
She thought and wondered around until she finally came up with the answer, “The main counter.”

(Back to Sila and them)

“Okay, I’ll leave now,” Sila said as he turned around to head for the gate.
“Bye,” they all said.
Sila hugged his mom and Bua, and shook hands with all his pals and buddy, and then headed in the entrance.

(Back to Su-Nita)

She quickly ran to the Main Counter and asked, “Which section or gate is the plane to America at?”
“It’s at the East Gate,” the lady answered.
“Thanks,” Su-Nita said then ran off.

(Back to Sila)

Sila waved bye as he entered the doors. Then his family and friends left.

As Su-Nita was about to reach the gate, she saw Pakorn, Vie, Mike, Golf, Mr. and Mrs. Chaisuwan along with Bua leaving. She then quickly ran to where they were coming from, they all didn’t see her, but Bua did. Su-Nita finally reached the East Gate, but saw that it was blocked already. She slowly breathed and looked out the window to see that the plane had left already. Sadly in tears she turned around to leave as she heard, “Su-Nita!” As she turned around she saw Sila by the entrance gate. She quickly ran over as her face filled with a smile and went to hug Sila.
Sila hugged her back and said, “I thought you wouldn’t show up today.”
“But you said, you’ll wait no matter what, even if I showed up at midnight,” Su-Nita said back.
Sila looked at Su-Nita then wiped her tears and said, “Why is my Cinderella crying again?”
Su-Nita quickly wiped the remaining tears off her cheeks and said; “Because my Jack Jack is gonna leave.”
“Hey, I thought I was the Prince Charming, when did I become the mouse,” Sila said back to her.
“Just now,” she said back with a smile.
“Okay…okay,” Sila said back to her, then asked, “Will you promise me one thing?”
“What is it?” she asked.
“Just say you’ll promise and then I’ll tell you,” Sila said.
“Okay, I promise,” she answered back.
So they did the pinkie promise. But they didn’t see that from a far view, someone was looking at them. Bua hid in a corner as tears ran down her cheeks as she walked away.

(Back to Sila and Su-Nita)

“You have to promise that you’ll not get married within the few years that I’ll be gone?” Sila said.
“Why should I?” Su-Nita asked back.
“But you already promised and that can’t be broken,” Sila said to her then said, “also because you’re the only friend that I could ever express out my true feelings with and most of all, the guy you are going to marry have to be approve by me first.”
“I could just marry and random people I like, I don’t need your approval,” Su-Nita said back to him.
“But now that I’m the best friend of Cinderella, I have the rights to disapprove and approve too, so you have to wait for me okay,” Sila said.
“What happens if you don’t come back after the few years?” Su-Nita asked.
“If so, then you could just follow your dream and live by your hopes, and just remember that where I am in the world, I will be sharing the same happiness with you too,” Sila said to her.
Su-Nita’s tears drops as she said with a smile, “Hope you succeed so you can return back home soon, I’ll be waiting for you my best friend.”
Sila hugged her again and said, “Okay my Cinderella, Jack Jack will be back pretty soon to be by your side again, so be happy, because one day that dream of yours will come true.”
Then Sila turned around and left for the entrance as he waves bye to Su-Nita. She waved bye back as tears of joy ran down her cheeks. But then Sila quickly ran back to hug her and ran back in.
“I’ll miss you the most because there will be no sunshine like this on the other side of the rain,” Sila thought as he enter the airplane.
She then watches as the airplane flew off into the sky and disappears into the clouds, then she thought as she walked back, “I knew at that moment when he entered the gates that I had loved him all this time.”

2 B Cont. Chapter 7...

n_naruk

Sunita almost didn't get to see Sila before he left...all cus of Bua...good thing Sunita realized on time...Awwies, Sunita admitted that she loves Sila...just a few years until he returns...

n_naruk

Love the poster! That pic of Bie is soooo cute!! He's such a cutie! And Jern is pretty!! They look good together ^_^ Hope you update soon!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Finally, I'm caught up with this long fanfic! Well, I could not wait for another update. It's long but I just gotta stick with it and keep reading. This is making me curious.hehe.loL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Finally I got the chance to posted this. There are 2 new cast, but enjoy, I'm quiet busy these days so update may take long.

New Cast Intro : Nathalie as Nathalie/Nat and Ton as Phawat

Chapter 7: The College Mate

(In America)

“Wow, never thought that America was going to be this beautiful,” Sila said as he came out of the airport. He then came out and took a taxi over to his condo.

(That night)

As Sila was walking back to his condo after a long jog outside he’d bumped into a girl as he enter the main entrance.
“Watch it,” said an American girl (she is saying it in English).
“Sorry,” Sila replied back as he helped her up.
The American girl looked up as she saw Sila. She then quickly stared at him as he helped pick up her stuff for her.
“Are you Thai?” she asked Sila.
“Yes,” Sila replied back.
“I’m Thai too,” she said to him.
“Nice to meet you, but how come you don’t look Thai?” Sila asked.
“Because my dad is American and my mom is Thai, that’s why I look American,” the girl said, “so what’s your name?”
“I’m Sila,” Sila said.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Nathalie,” the girl said.
“Sorry, I have to go now, it’s late too,” Sila said as he enters the door.
“Good night,” Nathalie said.
“Good night to you too,” Sila replied back as he walked in.
Nathalie stood outside as she wonders, “Such a cute guy alone in America, I’ll make sure you have the best time here, John (her (just) ex-boyfriend) don’t think you’re the only guy I could ever find in the world.”
Then she left with that wicked smile.

As Sila reaches his condo, he took out his phone and called Su-Nita.
Su-Nita picks up, “Hey how’s America?”
“It’s beautiful and the girls here are beautiful too,” Sila said joking.
“So have you found anyone you like yet?” Su-Nita asked.
“No, but I truly miss someone right now,” Sila said.
“Who?” she asked.
“Who else but you,” Sila said.
“Stop joking, I know you like to joke a lot,” Su-Nita said back to him.
“Ok..ok…, just missing home and everybody over there a lot,” Sila said.
“Su-Nita,” Fah said as Sila could hear it in the phone, “hurry, we are going to be late.”
“Oh, forgot, I have to go to school, Sila I’ll talk with you some other time,” Su-Nita said.
“Forgot, it’s morning over there, sorry I called to bother your time, but bye…,” Sila said as he turned off the phone.
Su-Nita quickly hung up and ran outside to Fah.

While at Sila’s house in Thailand, Bua was trying to reach him, but it was still busy.

(The next day in America)

Class was about to start as the students walked in. Nathalie walked through the door as she noticed Sila sitting down by the wall. She quickly walked over and sat next to him.
“Hi Sila, never thought we had this class together,” Nathalie said.
Sila looked at her and just shook his head.
“Why don’t you talk, you don’t want to be my friend?” Nathalie asked him.
“No, it’s not that,” Sila said, “just…Oh, the professor is here.’
Then the two look up at the board and listened as the professor went over the syllabus and the class requirements. As the class ended Nathalie followed Sila out.
“Sila, wait for me,” Nathalie called from behind.
Sila didn’t pay attention to her as he kept walking.
Nathalie thought of an idea. She was going to purposely twist her ankle to make Sila worried about her.
“Ahhh,” she screamed.
Sila turned around and grab her arm, keeping her from falling down. She looked into his eyes as he looked into her eyes, then suddenly he pulled her up and said, “Are you okay?”
Nathalie goes, “I think I twisted my ankle.”
“I’ll help you,” Sila said as he pulled her to the bench.
He sat her down and tried to look at her foot.
“I think you twisted your ankle,” Sila said.
“It hurts badly,” Nathalie said.
“Here I’ll help you too the nurse’s office,” Sila said.
As Sila hold her up, Nathalie quickly fell down on top of Sila. Then again she’s giving him the look in his eyes.
“Umm, I’m sorry,” Nathalie said as she rose up.
“It’s fine, here take my hand, and I’ll walk with you to the nurse’s office,” Sila said to her as he helped her up.
Sila walked her to the nurse office. The nurse helped wrapped up her ankle and then she was release back out. Sila waited by the door as he saw Nathalie coming out. He offers to help her back to her dorm. Sila walked her to her dorm and walked back to his condo.

That night he thought about Nathalie, while Nathalie was thinking about him too.

(Back in Thailand)

Su-Nita and Fah were ready to go to school as in America, Sila was about to go to bed.
“Su-Nita, have you heard anything from Sila yet?” Fah asked.
“Probably he is still busy getting use to the school and don’t have time to call any of us,” Su-Nita answered back.
“Are you sure, what if he met another girl and likes her, or what happens if he dates an American girl?” Fah said to Su-Nita.
“Well, all we can do is hope he is doing well,” Su-Nita said.
“How can you be so calm,” Fah said.
“Because I know Sila is not that kind of person, who would fall for anyone so easily, it takes time to develop the meaning of love for him to understand,” Su-Nita said back to Fah.
“Wow, you understand him so much, but that Sila is so heartless, he’s probably dating someone right now in America,” Fah said.

While in America, everything Fah said was coming true. Sila and Nathalie became close friends. He would walk her to her dorm everyday then come back to his condo. Then one day he met John waiting by Nathalie’s dorm for her.

“Hey, since when did you started dating this bastard,” John said as he walked up to Sila.
“John, he’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a friend of mine,” Nathalie replied back.
John grabbed Sila’s shirt and said, “So he’s the one that you’re talking to right now right, this stupid Asian guy.”
Nathalie quickly pushed him off to the side and said, “He’s my friend, and I already told you that we are over.”
Sila stood and looked at them as John pointed to Sila and said, “Asian dude, you need to be careful or that poisonous snake of yours will poison you back.”
As John was about to leave, Sila walked forward and said, “You can insult me, but don’t go and insult a girl like that.”
John turned around and said, “Just because you’re her new BF doesn’t mean that I can’t insult your girlfriend.”
“Stop that right now,” Nathalie said as her eyes watered with fake tears.
“Don’t cry Nat, I’ll protect you from this monster,” Sila said holding her back.
John was irritated and grabs Nathalie by the arms, “Why don’t you tell this little piece of Asian trash, who I am…, your ex-boyfriend or…husband?”
Sila was unable to hold his temper and took a punch right in John’s face.
“God damn you piece of trash,” John said as he turned around to swing back at Sila, but instead hit Nathalie because she blocked Sila.
“Hey what are you guys doing here,” said a voice.
“Nat,” Sila said as Nat fainted.
John was scared and ran off.
“What happened?” the Chinese looking guy asked.
“Can you help me take her to the hospital?” Sila asked.
“Umm, okay, I’ll go get my car,” the guy answered back.

(At the hospital)

The doctor came out and said, “the patient’s okay, there’s nothing wrong.”
“Thanks,” Sila said as he enters the door and the other guy followed in.
“Nat are you okay,” Sila said (in Thai).
“Hey, you two are Thai?” the other guy asked.
“Yes we’re Thai,” Sila answered.
“Me too, I thought I was the only Thai here,” the guy said joking around.
“So what are your names?” the guy asked.
Sila answered, “I’m Sila and that’s Nathalie.”
“Nice to know you, I’m Phawat,” Phawat said, “so what happened between you and that other guy?”
The guys both looked at Nathalie. Then she explained her story.
“John was my ex-boyfriend, but he cheated on me with another girl and at times when he is mad he would abuse me, which was why I decided to break up with him.”
“What a bastard,” Phawat said, “trying to abuse a woman to solve his problems.”
Sila took her hand and said, “Thanks for taking that punch for me, I owe you a lot.”
“It’s okay, I don’t want him to hurt the person I lov...who is my friend,” she finished then turned kind of red.
“Wow, there seem to be something more than friends going on here,” Phawat whisper to Sila’s ear.
Sila smiled at her as she smiled back. Phawat droved them home and he and Sila walked Nat to her dorm and then they each went home.

(That night in America)

Su-Nita phoned Sila early in Thailand just so she could reach him.
Sila picks up the phone, “Hello.”
“Hey how are you doing?” Su-Nita asked.
“Fine as always,” Sila answered.
“But your voice sounds like there is something special going on,” she said.
“There’s nothing special going on,” Sila said.
“Then how come your voice is saying it to me,” she answered back.
“Enough with the joking,” Sila said then started with the topic, “if you started to like some and that someone likes you to what would you do?”
Su-Nita thought and said, “But it depends sometimes they don’t like you but you’re just thinking the do.”
“But what if they already told you they like you and you also like them too, what would you do?” Sila asked again.
“If it was me, I would ask him or her to a special place and tell him of her I like them too,” she answered back.
“Are you sure it will work?” Sila asked again.
“Of course since she already likes you too, then it will work,” she replied back to him.
“Okay, thanks bye,” Sila said as he hanged up.
“Hey I haven’t,” beep…the phone turned off, “said the thing I needed to say yet…”
Su-Nita turned off her phone then got up to get ready for school.
While in America, Sila phoned Nat.
“Hello Sila,” Nat answered.
“Umm, can you come meet me at the café tomorrow by noon?” Sila asked.
“For what?” she asked back.
“Just something,” Sila replied.
“Okay,” Nat answered back.
“See you tomorrow then, bye,” Sila said as he hung up.
Nat looked at the phone and gave her wicked smile again.

(The next day)

Sila’s phone ringed as he picked it up.
“Nat, I’ll be there in a while,” Sila said.
“P’Sila, it’s me Bua,” Bua said.
“Bua, I’m so sorry, I thought you were someone else,” Sila said.
“Who is Nat?” Bua asked.
“Umm, she is…a friend of mine, we decided to go for lunch this afternoon together,” Sila replied back.
“Sounds like you’re having a lot of fun,” Bua said.
“Bua I have to go now, I’ll talk with you later,” Sila said.
“But P’Sila this is the first time I ever called you in America can we just talk a little longer,” Bua asked.
“I’m sorry I have to go and you need your sleep, so I’ll talk with you later bye,” Sila said as he hung up.
“Nat, who is her?...It can’t be that P’Sila already found a new girlfriend,” Bua said, “no she is not, P’Sila even mention that she is just his friend only, a friend only.” She breathes slowly as she repeated the words.

(Back to Sila)

At the café, Nat waited outside for Sila by the bench.
“I’m sorry I’m late,” Sila said.
“It’s okay, I barely got here too,” Nat replied.
“So what do you want to eat?” Sila asked her.
“I don’t feel like eating right now, can we just walk around the shops here,” Nat asked.
“Okay,” Sila replied.
“So what was it that you wanted to talk with me about?” Nat asked as they started walking.
Sila paused and looked at Nat as she looked at him.
“Nat, I like you,” Sila said.
She stared into his eyes as he stared into hers.

2 B Cont. Chapter 8.