Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

jakjann

Jakjann
Grand+Son YYTWWTPF InterviewDaraDaily

I like Son answer all host on time 1:43
The host asked both (Grand and Son ) would they be vacillate / fall in love in each other ? because all FC from Grand and Son would like that they could be a couple in the real life and Son answer `` Grand´s heart is Strong``

HAHAHA HE IS VERY SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! >.<

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
God, I wish it Vill, Son is too handsome and good looking for Grand, Even with make up on Grand still looks like a kid that is trying to play dress up.....Sorry to Grand fan but I felt that way, I wish it's different N'ek with Son,,,,Son just looks too fresh and masculine and he deserve a better looking N'ek....to make the scene more romantic...I wish it's Vill...

solin

sarNie Adult
From the teaser It really seems to be pretty good ! I'm not a fan of Son (he left me a very bad first impression with KLP) but I will give him another chance lol. Just hope he has improved if not It would suck ! Grant is really cute and her acting looks not bad.

jakjann

Jakjann
CHANGE AIR TIME:
Yark Yood Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah

ON AIR 23rd DECEMBER 2009 CHANNEL 5 20.25 (8.25 PM) Monday - Thursday

Son Yuke Songpaisarn and Grand The Star 5
Nut Thephadsadin Na Ayuthaya, Bowie, Puri Hirunyapruek, Kik Mayurin, Pon Tunnasatien.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
God, I wish it Vill, Son is too handsome and good looking for Grand, Even with make up on Grand still looks like a kid that is trying to play dress up.....Sorry to Grand fan but I felt that way, I wish it's different N'ek with Son,,,,Son just looks too fresh and masculine and he deserve a better looking N'ek....to make the scene more romantic...I wish it's Vill...
Really? so "Grand is still like a kid that is trying to play dress up"...Wo Wo, your talking is too harsh. Well, I'm a fan of her, I will defend her no matter what but what you've said, is too much. Son did not look any better or fresher than a newbie with talents like Grand. I think she's too good for a person with non-improvement like Son. He's not even cute or handsome at all. To say, Grand is way better than Son 1000000000000000.000000000x than Son. :angry:

This thread is only for Son & Grand, not Vill...if you liked her to play with Son, why can't you tell the boss of Exact not to let anyone play with your two favorite couple, Son & Vill. So Grand will have the chance to play DRRT with Bie.

From the teaser It really seems to be pretty good ! I'm not a fan of Son (he left me a very bad first impression with KLP) but I will give him another chance lol. Just hope he has improved if not It would suck ! Grant is really cute and her acting looks not bad.
Yeah, you're right, Son is never appeal in my eyes in KLP...his acting is suck. I'm not a fan of him maybe I don't see the best part in him but to said about talents, Grand has more. First time acting a lakorn 50 eps. like this, she's good by the way looked at the teaser. She's already good and not so hard her, but maybe for someone like Son, he needs lots and lots of improvement. Sorry to his fan...lol, I do want to see him improve too.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^Don't bother to reply, she'll always go off topic, next thing you know she'll start putting non-relate pictures in here too, which will cause more spam.

I think the other robotic person improved more than this one! :p

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Really? so "Grand is still like a kid that is trying to play dress up"...Wo Wo, your talking is too harsh. Well, I'm a fan of her, I will defend her no matter what but what you've said, is too much. Son did not look any better or fresher than a newbie with talents like Grand. I think she's too good for a person with non-improvement like Son. He's not even cute or handsome at all. To say, Grand is way better than Son 1000000000000000.000000000x than Son. :angry:

This thread is only for Son & Grand, not Vill...if you liked her to play with Son, why can't you tell the boss of Exact not to let anyone play with your two favorite couple, Son & Vill. So Grand will have the chance to play DRRT with Bie.

Yeah, you're right, Son is never appeal in my eyes in KLP...his acting is suck. I'm not a fan of him maybe I don't see the best part in him but to said about talents, Grand has more. First time acting a lakorn 50 eps. like this, she's good by the way looked at the teaser. She's already good and not so hard her, but maybe for someone like Son, he needs lots and lots of improvement. Sorry to his fan...lol, I do want to see him improve too.

OMG...everything you said is what i want to say...Like when you mention the new lakorn vill is playing wid bie I hope it was someone else, maybe peung cuz man i love her..you really read my mind...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
OMG...everything you said is what i want to say...Like when you mention the new lakorn vill is playing wid bie I hope it was someone else, maybe peung cuz man i love her..you really read my mind...
Right on u peeps...I sooo agree with you Areeya and leemyis...

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw the first episode =]
Not bad. My expectations aren't high though since both Grand and Son are still Newbies.
Especially Grand. She's going to be compared to Mam A LOT!!

I really really really hope they change the ending so its not like the Mam & Tang version.
That made me cry T___T

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish nat is not p'rai, i find him hotter than son, let son for sarna and vill :lol:
I dont wait Nat to P'rai too because I love him, his acting is pretty good for supporting roles but I find when he played as a p'ek his role is not that great. I want to see him as a P'ek again with a better role and n'ek. Im sure he can pull it off one day. He is freaken hot/handsome!

Im fine with Son & Grand. Hopefully Son can improved his acting in this lakorn. Grand is one of my fav singer so I give her a chance. Hopefully her acting is good like her singer. Son is very handsome in his lakorn. I love his style and Nat's style(love the bodyguard/bad boy style) haha.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh... SON is suuuperrr HOT in here! haahahah not too fond of Grand yet.. :) this is looking towards a romantic drama.. awww i love it when Son cries :) his acting improved though! <333