Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw little bit of the end and OMG I hate it. :( :angry: They didn't end up together. So sad....I really hope to see them together again in another lakorn so they can be with each other at the end.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some caps for the end...

Did they sleep together??? Before they went their different way. :eek:

The end... :(

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
somehow I'm thinking they need PART 2! that ending scene was BLAH! they slept together then left their own ways. just so sad T_T

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i'm not happy about the ending at all! i'm soo disappointed! man! i thought they would end up together!! i was all excited that i was going to come home and see a HAPPY ENDING!!

val

sarNie Adult
man this is so disappointed.... wat a waste of time...been following with up with this drama and this is how it end, the main characters,going their separate way....they definately need a second part with a happy ending. after all that they've (the p'ek and n'ek) been through there should at least be a happy ending.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Just like the old version, they slept together and went their separate ways. If you guys remember back to episode 1 of this lakorn you guys would've already knew how it ended because he's pretty much standing at the horizon and telling us his story with the princess. Lol. I can't say I was surprised at the ending because to me it was very much expected.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, that's true. But I thought they were gonna twist it like they did to RAHR. But guess not.

Anyway, I hope 2 c this pairing again :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a a take from the bed scene.

Yeah Jeeja, I thought there was going to be a twist too like at the end Grand show up, they hug and watch the sunset together.....So sad that it have to end like this. Now I'm just want to see these two together again. hehe

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I just finished this lakorn several minutes ago, and I must say that I really like the ending to this lakorn. It's true that the na'ek and pra'ek did not get eachother at the end...but at least that's more realistic than the other lakorns I've seen in the past. I love it how the lakorn has a mixture of everything (e.g., love, friendship, hatred, war, peace, family, unity, etc.). This lakorn deserves some appreciation from their viewers like us for their hard work and effort. Hopefully grand and son will get to act again in another lakorn soon. I love son's character in this lakorn...hm...i wonder if he's really that serious and bright in reality? if he's good enough...maybe he'll get the pra'ek role in "koo-gum" in the years to come because he surely looks very much like japanese.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
erggg!im not happy about the ending!!!!
it was so Good..why cant they switch it around?its a REMAKE!