Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Grand is seriously too cute ^^ Lol. From the clips she don't look and dress like a princess though rather more like a high-so chick :p Oh yeah in those opening pic Son and Grand didn't seem like they suited each other at all but they actually really cuteeeeeeeeee onscreen, seem they have chemistry from BTS already! So cuteeeee<3.

Grand has such big doll eyes just like Peung! :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^I know, i like her eyes...

it makes me miss Peung so much. :lmao:

But still, October 1st is a long way, CC takes up like 2 months, wow!

Still can't wait, hopefully by looking at Grand it can make me feel like I'm watching Peung.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hahaa. I wonder if they'll air Chakrit upcoming lakorn about the ghost hotel after this one?! They never even reveal nang'ek for that lakorn yett. :p Oh wellz.

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE

(But not shure)

Yark Yud Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah
OPENING or ENDING

singer is Ruj The Star

PS: I have this information from some fan from Ruj, he/she said that Ruj has a new song for a drama and I found on Ruj Forum, Ruj wroted his new song is finished and will know it soon

it could be for this drama. (I hope it so much) his song for Kaew Lom Pet was very very popular and his voice is very very very soft and cool >.<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aw. Can't wait for RUJ new single then. Love love his voice and ALL his songs. But Yoo Peau Tur as really popular. Funny how he sang for all Son's lakorn so far. :p

jeeja

lol, can't wait!

i wanna c Grand so badly!

jeeja

I am hoping this won't be another of Exact's flops! :rolleyes: 'Cause it does look good from BTS clips!

lol, who knows, majority of Exact's lakorn these days r flops...hehee

But yeah, it looks good, hopefully Son has improve, cuz Grand is just topping him.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^totally agree with u on that...

I see that Son & Grand looks cute together...I just can't wait to see Grand...

jeeja

u' know wats funny, dis lakorn took longer to film than PNGRT...lol that one is airing next month, i guess probably bcuz of Son :rolleyes:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I agree with u cuz Son is a new comer and he needs more to improve his acting that also go for Grand too, but seen like she had more experience than Son...hehe... :lol:

It's funny but I'll looking forward for his improvement in the future. :p

jakjann

Jakjann
Why only Son? Grand is new too.... maybe because f her not only Son -.-´´

jeeja

^^^lol, we were only taking about the clip, Grand look like she could act pretty descent, while Son look like he only improved a little bit.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
Yak Yood Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah
Son Songpaisarn & Grand The Star 5
Production Filming Starts June - September 2009
On Air After ''Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter'' (Pong Nawat & Aom Piyada)
January 2010 - 16 Episodes

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
God, they don't match, I miss Son & Vill too much, Grand looks so old with her make up to Son; Sorry I am not a fan of this couple but i might tune in for Son because I used to love this lakorn of Tang and Mam.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think Grand is cute but its just her hair in that picture makes her look so old...i hope her hair isnt like that for the lakorn

jeeja

^^^yup it's the hair n plus the makeup. by not trying to use it to look good, they made it bad. haha. not only is Grand filled with makeup, but also Son himself. haha. just tuning in for Grand.

people from the star seem to act pretty well. thinking of bie's first lakorn with mew. they were great. now dew, ton, etc, too. not superb but def. better than son, view, etc....