General Vang Pao Arrested????

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I think what GVP did was wrong. Clearly he is not innocent. He could have used those money to help the hmong in america or the refugees that just arrived. But he does have his reasons. When you think about it what he did was wrong but it opened a lot of people's eyes about what is happening to the hmong people in laos. This is probably our only chance to try to change or i should say help the hmong people in laos. If this chance doesn't work i don't know if the hmong people would have another opportunity like this again. Maybe we will but it might be in another 30 years. Which by then even more people would suffer.

Don't you guys also think it is wierd how the U.S. lable the hmong as Terrorist and then this thing about GVP happens? Everything just seems to fit together. Don't you guys think so? What a coincidence. Seems very suspicious.

cecilia

Staff member
Anti-hmong, you need to make a FAQ thread about yourself as I've seen these questions being asked several times over my year(s?) here at sarnworld. :lol:
:loool: .. i thought the same too .. but that's because we been here too long to know each other ..lol ... but it won't hurt to answer to the newer sarnie .. though, it's just a bit odd that we're all hating now b/c we're sticking on picking on another more than the topic itself ....

kermint

sarNie Adult
I think what GVP did was wrong. Clearly he is not innocent. He could have used those money to help the hmong in america or the refugees that just arrived. But he does have his reasons. When you think about it what he did was wrong but it opened a lot of people's eyes about what is happening to the hmong people in laos. This is probably our only chance to try to change or i should say help the hmong people in laos. If this chance doesn't work i don't know if the hmong people would have another opportunity like this again. Maybe we will but it might be in another 30 years. Which by then even more people would suffer.

Don't you guys also think it is wierd how the U.S. lable the hmong as Terrorist and then this thing about GVP happens? Everything just seems to fit together. Don't you guys think so? What a coincidence. Seems very suspicious.
hey, i do agree everrthing you've said lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
haha why didn't you ask me in it's own thread?!?! lol but ok i'll answer here.. yeah it's pretty good.. totally got me teething! and it's getting even better now.. lol..
haha...cause I was in a hurry and didn't want to go into the other forum...

snow

sarNie Egg
LOL I know right? But if they really want to know, they'll do their research. The answers are all scattered around this forum.
I never ask you so please don't tell me what to do. All her bashings about the hmong in this forum don't tell me what they have done (to her) to make her hate them so much. If she is not brave enough to answer my questions then let it be.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I never ask you so please don't tell me what to do. All her bashings about the hmong in this forum don't tell me what they have done (to her) to make her hate them so much. If she is not brave enough to answer my questions then let it be.
:rolleyes: So you want Anti-Hmong to answer you sarcastically and meanly? I was just saving you. Haha but whatever.

Go for it Pa!

snow

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes: So you want Anti-Hmong to answer you sarcastically and meanly? I was just saving you. Haha but whatever.

Go for it Pa!

Save me for what? Whatever anti-hmong says won't affect me. I'm not scared because they're only words. Are you saying you will be afraid if I have something bad to say about Lao too?

Anyway, thanks for being kind and wanting to save me. I hope you and Natty are not like anti-hmong too. Everyone has a reason to hate a person but please not all those of the same ethnicity. Even I hate a lot of people of other ethnicity, but doesn't mean all. No ethnicity is perfect, including Lao.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
anti-hmong,

I have some questions for you and sorry if this is off topic. I just want to ask you some simple questions since I don’t know too much about you. No need to be mad or anything, I’m just trying to understand the reasons behind your nick. Your nick says it all, you simply despite (hate) the Hmong. Here goes my first question, what is your nationality? Please do sure if you don’t mind. If you are not Hmong, do you think your nationality is better than the Hmong and why? What have the Hmong people done to you that you have such grudge against them? If you hate the Hmong so much as you said, why are you always posting in the Hmong forum? Last question, do you realize that by bashing the Hmong, you are hurting everyone whether they are good people or not.

I would really appreciate if you answer these questions for me. Hopefully it will help explain your nick. Peace out!
like muddie and natty said...i've repeated myself over and over regarding these questions and i'm tired of answering them...you wanna know?...start reading...i assume you know how to read, right?

Save me for what? Whatever anti-hmong says won't affect me. I'm not scared because they're only words. Are you saying you will be afraid if I have something bad to say about Lao too?

Anyway, thanks for being kind and wanting to save me. I hope you and Natty are not like anti-hmong too. Everyone has a reason to hate a person but please not all those of the same ethnicity. Even I hate a lot of people of other ethnicity, but doesn't mean all. No ethnicity is perfect, including Lao.
muddie and natty are just trying to help me out here...no need to get all anal at them...and i assure you...ain't no one afraid of you saying things about other ethnicities

Muddie Murda

smile...

What do you mean it doesn't effect you? o_O
You said specifically that you were ashamed.
Isn't that part of feelings?

Ah whatever, I think they should just hurry up and get the "other side" of the story.
What's taking so long??

snow

sarNie Egg
like muddie and natty said...i've repeated myself over and over regarding these questions and i'm tired of answering them...you wanna know?...start reading...i assume you know how to read, right?
muddie and natty are just trying to help me out here...no need to get all anal at them...and i assure you...ain't no one afraid of you saying things about other etnicities

Okay fine! I have no time to research so I guess I don’t need to know. Whatever they have done for you, I hope you can forgive them. I did happen to read some of your crude comments regarding Hmong girls getting married early and uneducated. Well if you haven’t heard, there are many Hmong women that are doctors, lawyers, politicians, business owners, etc. As far as I remember back in High School, more Hmong girls made it to college than any other Asian ethnicity. But I am not going to put them down because I’m not like you. Now let peace be between you, me and the Hmong people. I will not respond to your comments anymore and I hope you will do the same and don’t respond to my comments again. Peace out!

snow

sarNie Egg
What do you mean it doesn't effect you? o_O
You said specifically that you were ashamed.
Isn't that part of feelings?

Ah whatever, I think they should just hurry up and get the "other side" of the story.
What's taking so long??
I was only ashamed of the comments made by Hmong about their own people. Are you telling me that anti-hmong is Hmong?

By the way, let this topic go. Antil-hmong doesn't want to repeat him/herself so it doesn't matter anymore.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Okay fine! I have no time to research so I guess I don’t need to know. Whatever they have done for you, I hope you can forgive them. I did happen to read some of your crude comments regarding Hmong girls getting married early and uneducated. Well if you haven’t heard, there are many Hmong women that are doctors, lawyers, politicians, business owners, etc. As far as I remember back in High School, more Hmong girls made it to college than any other Asian ethnicity. But I am not going to put them down because I’m not like you. Now let peace be between you, me and the Hmong people. I will not respond to your comments anymore and I hope you will do the same and don’t respond to my comments again. Peace out!
hmmmmmm...a lot of hmong women that are doctors, lawyers, politicians, business owners...uhhhhhh...right...there are only a handful of hmongs total (men or women) who are doctors and lawyers...ummmmmm...politicians...even better...there's only ONE...as for business owners...i'll give you that one but then again...many of those business owners are store owners who sell stuff to the HMONGS...wow...very diverse...just amazing...and hmong girls making it to college...uh huh...sure...most of them are married with their first kid...yep...college material right there...where the heck are your stats coming from?...i see under your sn that you're from MN?...then you should know that more than half of these hmong girls are married, pregnant, and/or are sluts...with no respect or whatever towards the elders...hmong girls are just amazing, aren't they?... lol

snow

sarNie Egg
hmmmmmm...a lot of hmong women that are doctors, lawyers, politicians, business owners...uhhhhhh...right...there are only a handful of hmongs total (men or women) who are doctors and lawyers...ummmmmm...politicians...even better...there's only ONE...as for business owners...i'll give you that one but then again...many of those business owners are store owners who sell stuff to the HMONGS...wow...very diverse...just amazing...and hmong girls making it to college...uh huh...sure...most of them are married with their first kid...yep...college material right there...where the heck are your stats coming from?...i see under your sn that you're from MN?...then you should know that more than half of these hmong girls are married, pregnant, and/or are sluts...with no respect or whatever towards the elders...hmong girls are just amazing, aren't they?... lol

Make this my last response to you. As much as I want to know your profession to see if you are any better than those that you put down, I'm not going to ask you because I don't need you to respond to me anymore.

You have to remember that Hmong people came from the mountains; the older generations never went to school. Majority of them didn't even know that the earth is round until they came to the USA. But for only 30+ years, they have already made a name (good name) for themselves in the education world. Although not all, you can't compare them to those who come from a more civilized family or country.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Make this my last response to you. As much as I want to know your profession to see if you are any better than those that you put down, I'm not going to ask you because I don't need you to respond to me anymore.

You have to remember that Hmong people came from the mountains; the older generations never went to school. Majority of them didn't even know that the earth is round until they came to the USA. But for only 30+ years, they have already made a name (good name) for themselves in the education world. Although not all, you can't compare them to those who come from a more civilized family or country.
ain't this contradicting what you said before?...hmmmmm...and i wouldn't say a "good" name...considering hmongs have one of the highest statistics living on welfare and taking advantage of the governmental programs by lying that they're disabled and blah blah blah...but if you consider that as making a "good" name for themselves then props to you...you're a more generous person than i am

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
ain't this contradicting what you said before?...hmmmmm...and i wouldn't say a "good" name...considering hmongs have one of the highest statistics living on welfare and taking advantage of the governmental programs by lying that they're disabled and blah blah blah...you if consider that as making a "good" name for themselves then props to you...you're a more generous person than i am

Oh my god. I quote Muddie. LOLs. Go anti-hmong! LOLs.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
All I can do is laugh (HAHAHA), but then again my laughing may be used against me. Dang It. :arrg:

Dude it's crazy talking with some hmong chicks (read, I said SOME, I didn't say ALL), Anti Hmong I think you should start writing about how you love ME, instead, So people can say yeah you're only Half Anti-Hmong right, hehehe.

Had to comment on Snow's comment about saying hmong girls are the highest that goes to college out of asian groups. umm where did you get this from? just confused since I live in California I see more Asian girls who i assume (remember I said assume) are non-hmong in college, so are you telling me they are hmong, dude now i have to really not go out. Natty come save me. too many hmong peeps, I can't handle it. (just kidding). dude some people need sense of humors, well i guess not all hmong girls have that (like i said not all hmong girls).

just gotta ramble, i can't let anti-hmong, and natty have all the fun. it's not fair. :(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
lol...diggin the post jekki...and i do LOVE you so now i'm only half anti-hmong?...dang it!...there goes my name and image

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hmongs have the highest statistics living on welfare??? That is SOOOOOO not true...maybe in MN or areas where there's a big population of Hmongs...definitely not the whole US...the last time I checked, it was the blacks & Mexicans...you might argue that it's cause nationwide, Blacks & Mexicans outnumbered Hmongs, but still...the ratio of Blacks and Mexicans on welfare to those who aren't is still at higher difference than Hmongs...well, at least here in CA...