Game Loon Rak (Mana Production)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yesterday's episode was good. noon looks so pretty in that dress, and it's funny to see her and andrew arguing together :D
each episode is so short, can't wait for next friday :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
does the sitcom have two title? i thought it was RUK WOON LOON RUK?

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I wish they would just stick to scenes with Andrew and Noon more. The pacing of this sitcom is kinda slow like the jazzy music. Next week's episode will be more exciting I think. Noon's character so far is on the losing side of the arguing. Andrew's character, too is something I've never seen him do before. He's actually very comical, although not as over the top as Noon. It seems like the director is still experimenting or holding back somehow. I would like them to just dive right into the story line without too much background or sideline characters. How about you guys?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heehee, noon was kind of funny, especially when the guy was on the top of the building and was going to jump...the next episode looks good.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i really think that noon should really keep her hair long next time when it grow...
cause i think that she really look prettier with long hair...
even if she just keep it like to her shoulder...it still bettter than the short hair she have now...

soonysilly

sarNie Egg
omg i just cant stand noon....wit that UGLY short hair of her!!!!!!!
when will she know that short hair make her look VERY UGLY!!!!!!
i really cant stand her...really piss me off, dont anyone ever tell her how UGLY is her hair?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought noon looked really pretty in her black dress, but i think she's one of the only actresses that can pull off this short hair, except i do LOVE her with long hair.