Game Loon Rak (Mana Production)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I'm semi-watching this. There's only been 7 episodes out so far. I think this is okay, I'm kind of disappointed that it's only a sitcom and not a lakorn and noon doesn't have longer hair.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't stand to watch this lakorn because it makes my noon look so bad at some parts lol I hate those shots they keep taking at her TT.TT lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I can't stand to watch this lakorn because it makes my noon look so bad at some parts lol I hate those shots they keep taking at her TT.TT lol
I'm still semi-watching this, but I don't like some parts too. I feel so bad for Noon because she really admires Andrew and was so happy to do this sitcom with him, but this isn't really that exciting.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yesterday's episode was good-ish...the second half was funny ahahha. and in the clip I watched, they had Noon's commercial in there and Ann T.'s they were both so beautiful in their commercials.

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR you're still watching this? lol I stop after the 2nd episode. I am not that fond with Thai sitcom :mellow:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the latest episode was my favorite by far..it was sooo damn hilarious, with both their dreams and Andrew dreamed of Nang Tard ahahah

I didn't know this was a sitcom! :lol:

No wonder it's so short. I wonder if I should stop watching then.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you should continue...although it's short and airs only on fridays...i think that they are picking up the pace...the next episode looks funny too with the wedding dress and the wig :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't know how long this is going to be, I think sitcoms do end, they aren't like American ones lol. But since this airs only once a week, I think it's going to be a long time before this end...I'm going to guess 20-30 episodes??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO the last few episode has been so funny and hilarious. I think ep. 12 is my favorite by far right now. I was non-stop laughing at Noon and Andrew...they did a parody of JLR ahahaha :looool: Andrew had a wig on and too funny. I recommend everyone to watch this episode even if they haven't seen the other parts.

the preview for the next episode looks funny too..still continuing on with the JLR parody

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO. the continuation of JLR parody. Andrew looks so funny with the long hair wig. OMG the kissing scene part was soo HOT, although it was fake scene, with his thumb in the way...hot. And the three woman in the background...so funny. I can't wait to watch the next episode. :D

Gmn

sarNie Egg
555 This week it had the little boy from Sai Yai Sawad.They have had a few guest stars already,actually...2 of them from Sai Yai Sawad.