Game Loon Rak (Mana Production)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ahh Andrew looks so good now. He looked like a druggie back when he had long hair and was just unkempt. Can't wait to see this, he's one of my fave actors but I don't remember the last time I loved a lakorn of his.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I'm totally psyched about this drama. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the new teaser and promos on Sang293's yt channel.

New Teaser

Andrew Promo

It looks like they changed the title to "Game Loon Rak," too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was good to see andrew again. i <3 noon. the first episode was good, it was so cute when andrew saved her from the falling light ^^

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i'm glad to see him back but i'm not enjoying the lakorn atm .. it's not as what i expect it to be :(

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Has it aired already? ooO I need to catch it. So how is Noon doing so far in the show?
It's up in the buddie media section, Ana uploaded it. I liked it, especially the Twilight parody. I wish it was longer though and I wish they would show it more than just once a week. Noon is always great in comedic roles, she seems more mature as Rawanda than as Dream in Seu Rak.. Can't wait for next week's episode. Andrew and Noon are going to start the bickering.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
ah, i'm glad to see him back but i'm not enjoying the lakorn atm .. it's not as what i expect it to be :(
I'm hoping it will get better once the main leads interact more. It does seem more like a sitcom than a lakorn series. And I really hate that opening music, I hope they change that into something more catchy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha yeah i just caught it on iptv and it's pretty corny so far and i think noon's character is more mature but they overexaggerated her a bit in the beginning lol;

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i really really really really really wish noon's hair would grow faster. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent felt the chemistry yet... it was so sort... is it a sitcom or a lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhh a sitcom... i am glad andrew is back but i was hoping for a lakorn. erg... thanks tina for the info... i think i will pass... sitcom takes forever to end and by then i probably lose interest after the first 5 episode just like the sitcom tik was/is in... and yes she needs a wig...