Friendship Forever

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks guys for reading my story...hehe...Okay I finished chapters 7-9, fast huh?..well I started last night and finished it at school...enjoy na ja!

Chapter 7

The day of the performance is finally here. Everyone got ready backstage. Sammie came to cheer for Win. While waiting for their group to be called, Bebe was sitting down anxiously and nervously. Tengneung noticed how Bebe is being nervous so he goes over and tried to cheer her up

Bebe: (shaking, breathing in and out)

Tengneung: (hands Bebe a bottle of water)

Bebe: no thanks. I’m not in the mood for water right now

Tengneung: water helps you cool down you know

Bebe: Tengneung, I’ve never been this nervous before

Tengneung: (chuckles) and I’ve never seen anyone this nervous like you before

Bebe: that’s because I’ve never perform in front of so many people like this

Tengneung: you know what I do when I become nervous, I just imagine there’s no one watching and I’m the only one there. And if that method doesn’t work, then just imagine people naked

Bebe: Ew…

Tengneung: hey, it works for me

Bebe: I think I’ll try the first method

Nam: (walking towards them) hey, c’mon, it’s show time

Tengneung: alright

Host: our nent performer is from the music club, held by Mr. Likit. Performing their first song, here is Friendship!

Audience: (cheers and applaud)

After the performance, they went backstage where Sammie was waiting for them

Sammie: that was awesome you guys! Too bad I came to Thailand a little late. Or else I could’ve practice with you guys on time

Mr. Likit: (walks towards the group) hey guys, that was a great performance. You guys did a great job

Group: thanks

The other students came and told how great they performed. This made the group happy because not only did they finally did what they always wanted to do but they made everybody else happy too. It was then time to go home. Sammie left with Win. Aof left by himself. Nam and Faai went to go drop off Som at her house. Tengneung decided to drop Bebe off at her house. When Tengneung finally arrived at Bebe’s house, she got out the car and thanked him

Bebe: (gets off and shuts the car door) Thanks for dropping me off and oh thanks for the method. It worked

Tengneung: No problem, so which one did you choose to do

Bebe: (chuckles) the first one of course

Bebe watches as Tengneung drives away. When she got into the house, she saw her mom who was sitting down on the couch, waiting for her

Bebe: mom, you’re still up?

Bebe’s mom: I was waiting for you. How come you came home late and who’s that boy that dropped you off?

Bebe: I stayed to help clean up and that was Tengneung, a friend from school

Bebe’s mom: can you trust him?

Bebe: mom, he’s my friend, of course I trust him

Bebe’s mom: I wouldn’t be so sure about that. You can never trust boys

Bebe: Teng is harmless. If you meet him, you’ll see he’s a nice person

Bebe’s mom: whatever. And don’t you have an early class tomorrow, go upstairs and take shower and sleep

Bebe: yes m’am

Bebe then left to go upstairs to her room. Bebe’s mom then went to her own room and sat on her bed

Bebe’s mom: (talks to herself) Bebe, I’m not going to let the same thing happen to you like it did to me…..

Chapter 8 Preview: The professor assign them a project which they have to work in partners. But of course, you can’t always choose who you want to work with…..

TubbyTinker

Chapter 8

Since Sammie now lives in Thailand, she goes to IST with Win and them. She is even happier when she found out that she’s in the same class as the rest of them. The professor came in and immediately assign them a big project.

Prof.: With this project, you will have to come up with a new law that you think will help the Thai society. You then will present your project in front of the class.

Aof: (raises his hands)

Prof.: yes Mr. Chanapol

Aof: when is this due

Prof.: two weeks from today. You will be partnered up in pairs

Students: yes!

Prof.: Don’t get too happy now. In this real world, you can’t always choose who you want to work with. So therefore, I will be choosing your partner

The professor then grab the attendance list and start picking random names.

Prof: Ms. Bunthita, you will be partners with Ms. Thanchanok. Mr. Chanapol, your partner is Ms. Nichanun. Mr. Tawin, your partner is Mr. Krisanagan. Ms. Thansinee, your partner will be Mr. Rapeepat.

The professor continued reading all the names of the student until everyone had partners. After class, everyone got with their partners and discussed what law should they come up with. Faai on the other hand was not too please that her partner is Aof. She knows she’ll get a bad grade on this because she knows Aof doesn’t take school serious

Faai: man, out of all the students in the class, it had to be you

Aof: what’s wrong with being partners with me?

Faai: you don’t take school serious, heck! you don’t take anything serious

Aof: I can be serious!

Faai: I can bet on that

Aof: Fine! Let’s make a bet

Faai: Fine, if you win, I’ll be your servant for a week

Aof: and if you win?

Faai: if I win….(thinks)…hmmm…don’t know yet, when I win I’ll tell you

Aof: that’s not fair, how come you get to choose what you want me to do if you win.then if I win, I get to choose what I want you to do for me then

Faai: fine

Aof: then it’s a deal

Faai: but wait, where should we work on this

Aof: at my condo of course

Faai: nooo!

Aof: why not? Unless you want to go work at your bother’s house and let him kick me in the ass again. You know your brother doesn’t like me. Let’s just go to my condo

Faai: no way! I don’t want to

Aof: you scared that I’m gonna do something to you. You can stop thinking that because 1. You’re my friend and 2. You’re not my type.

Faai: I’m not scared of you. I just don’t trust you, even if you’re my friend. A guy like you can never be trusted

Aof: (sighs and shakes his head). Look, I promise I won’t do anything to you. You can even bring a weapon just in case I do something to you.

Faai: fine! But if you do anything to me, then you’re dead!

Aof: yes sir!…I mean m’am (laughs)

So Faai decided to work on their project at Aof’s condo. The rest of their friends already decided where to go. Win and Tengenung decided to work on it at Win’s house. Sammie and Bebe worked on it at Bebe’s house. Nam decided to work at Som’s house since his house in Chiang Mai.

Chapter 9 Preview: Tengneung finds pictures of Win and Bebe in Win’s closet…

TubbyTinker

Chapter 9

Nam goes home with Som to her house with a basket full of fruits to give to Som’s mom, also his aunt. Som lives with her mom. Her dad passed away since she was young. Som’s mom is Nam’s mom younger sister.

Som: mom! I’m home

Som’s mom: (walks in the living room) hey there!

Som: guess who I brought home?

Som’s mom: Nam! Oh my gosh, I haven’t seen you since you were 10. You’re all grown up now

Nam: hello aunty! How are you? Here’s some fruits from Chiang Mai.

Som’s mom: oh thank you. Are these the fruits from your farm

Nam: yes

Som’s mom: and how’s your mom doing, have you gone and visit her yet

Nam: oh yeah! every summer. She told me that if I see you, to tell you to go visit her up there

Som’s mom: speaking of your mom, I haven’t seen her since your dad’s funeral. When I have the chance, I’ll go up there and visit her.

Nam: krub

Som’s mom: I’ll leave you two alone to do your homework. If you need me, I’ll be in the garden

Som+Nam: okay

At Win’s house, Tengneung decided to make a law involving kids that are orphan. Tengneung was an orphan until his adopted parents adopted him since he was five. He can really relate to this. Tengneung found some good information from the internet and was about to read through it. But since it was getting late, he decided to print it out and take it home to read instead.

Tengneung: hey Win, there’s no more paper from your printer

Win: oh there’s some more in my closet, just go get it. It’s on the top shelf

Tengneung then walks over to Win’s closet and opened the door. He saw the stack of printing paper and grabbed it. A few pictures have fallen down as well. He picks it up and looks at it. He couldn’t believe his eyes what he have seen in the picture. It was Bebe and Win

Tengneung: (whispers to himself) Bebe and Win used to date. I don’t believe this

Win: you found the papers?

Tengneung: uh…(puts picture away) yeah (closes the closet)

The next day Tengneung was sitting in the music room, along with Faai and Nam. The three of them all have something in their mind. Tengneung was thinking about the pictures he saw last night, Faai was worried about her grade going down because of Aof, and Nam, well, he’s just thinking about all sorts of things

Tengneung: (sighs)

Faai: (sighs)

Nam: (sighs)

Tengenung: (looks at Faai) why are you sighing?

Faai: what about you? Why are you sighing?

Tengneung: nothing (looks at Nam) why you sighed Nam

Nam: me? Nothing (pokes Faai)

Faai: ow!

Nam: why’d you sigh

Faai: I’m just concerned about the project

Tengenung: what about it

Faai: well if you haven’t know already, my partner is Aof. Y’all know how he is. What if I end up getting a bad grade on this project because of him

Nam: I was lucky not to be partners with him this year. Last year, we were partners for my Humanities class, and I end up doing all the work. Good luck to you then Faai

Faai: watch! If I end up having a bad grade because of him, I’m gonna kick his ass!

Tengneung: hey guys! Can I talk to you about something?

Faai: what is it? You look serious

Tengneung: Last night I-

Just when Tengneung was about to tell Faai and Nam about the pictures he saw at Win’s jouse, the rest of their friends came in and interrupt.

Aof: Here you guys are. Been looking everywhere for you guys.

Win: Y’all ready to practice?

Aof: what were you guys talking about? You all look serious

Faai: we were talking about you

Nam: Faai said that if you make her have a bad grade on the project, she’s gonna kick your ass

Faai: yeah!

Aof: don’t worry Faai. I guarantee you won’t get a bad grade on this

Faai: yeah, it better be like that

So they all got in their places and started practicing…..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Chapter8 was my favorite! Love Aof's funny sense of humor! And I like how Faai like doesn't trust Aof and scared that he might do something to her! Hope Faai brigns a weapon along with her just incase. Lmao! Oh, pics of Bebe and Win...that'll be interesting to see!

Thip, you update hekka fast!!!!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww so many updates ^^ :wub: thank you
tengneung found the pictures, I wonder what he's going to do with that information.
faai is just so funny

TubbyTinker

here's another poster Za made for me. She made 3 so I'll be posting the last poster later on in the chapters..

Chapter 10

It was the last week before the project was due. Everyone was almost finish, everyone except for Faai and Aof. They barely found the information that they wanted to talk about. Faai goes over to Aof’s condo to let him type up the paper, since she’s the one that found the information.

(door bell rings) Aof opens the door. He stares at Faai up and down

Aof: oho! Are you going to the south pole or something, why are you wearing so many layers and bags?

Faai: to protect myself ( goes in the condo)

Aof: (closes the door) from what, the polar bears

Faai: from a pervert like you

Aof: oh my gosh, you still think I’m gonna do something to you. Oh and did you bring your weapon like I suggested

Faai: duh!

Aof: where is it? Is in that big bag? I wanna see what you brought as your weapon

Faai: you wanna see? Try doing something to me first, you’ll definetly gonna see

Aof: (laughs) Faai, Faai, Faai….

Faai: (hands Aof the papers for him to type) here, the information that needs to be type up

Aof: why I gotta type it

Faai: cuz I’m the one that found the information. Unless you can’t do it and want to give up and I’ll just win the bet

Aof: of course I can do it! Piece of cake!

Aof then started typing the papers while Faai just sits there and eat, looking at Aof every minute just in case he does something to the paper.

Aof: I thought Nam said you’re on a diet, how come you’re eating those fat food

Faai: I was tired of the diet food. They weren’t delicious

(The phone to Aof’s condo rings)

Aof: Faai, answer that

Faai: this is your place, your phone, you answer it

Aof: but you’re closer to the phone, girl, just answer it

Faai gets up and answers the phone

Faai: hello?

Man: hello, who’s this?

Faai: who’s this? You’re the one that called

Man: I’m Aof’s dad. Is he there?

Faai: oh! Sawatdee ka dad. Hold on….Aof, your dad called

Aof: tell him I’m not here

Faai: but I told him you’re here

Aof gets up from the couch, takes the phone from Faai and walks into his room. 10 minutes later, he came out of his room. He looked like he was mad about something

Faai: Why did your dad called?

Aof: nothing

Faai: what’s wrong?

Aof: nothing. Look it’s getting late, you should go

Faai: what about the papers?

Aof: I’ll finish it tonight. Don’t worry about it

Faai never saw the serious side of Aof before but she wonders what is bothering him. He seem fine before his dad called. Aof walks her to the door.

Faai: you’re sure you’re okay. If something’s bothering you, you can tell me

Aof: yes I’m fine, now go

Aof closes the door as Faai walks out. He then walks over to his balcony and he has a flashback to when his dad called

[flashback]

Aof: hello

Dad: next time, teach your girlfriend to have manners and be more respectful

Aof: Faai’s not my gilfriend dad

Dad: I don’t care who she is, she needs to learn how to have manners

Aof: and why are you calling. Before you never cared how I’m doing or what I’m doing. Don’t tell me you miss me

Dad: yeah you’re right. I don’t care what you be doing but I just called to tell you that my friend just moved back to Thailand and he’s having an opening for his business, and I want you to go with me

Aof: is this what you called for, you just want me to go to that opening because you know reporters are going to be there. You just want to look good in the public eye by bringing your son. Well dad, let me tell you something. I hate wearing a mask in front of people and I’m not gonna wear one at that party, so you can forget about me going there because I’m not gonna act like a happy family when we’re really not.

Aof then hangs up the phone [goes back to the present]

Aof and his dad have a bad father-son relationship since his mom passed away while gving birth to him. Growing up, his dad was always busy with work, not having time for Aof at all. Morning came, his dad was gone, evening came and Aof is always eating by himself. Aof feels that his dad doesn’t love him and blames Aof for his mother’s death. That’s why Aof is the person he is today, not caring and understanding the meaning of love because he lacks it from his father. Aof just came up with a brilliant idea. He then walks to the phone and calls his dad

Dad: what do you want?

Aof: I changed my mind, I will be attending that opening

Dad: good, then I hope you don’t embarrass me in front of my friends

Aof: oh don’t worry (smiles evil) I won’t do anything like that

He then hangs up the phone……

Chapter 11 Preview: Faai becomes Aof’s girlfriend? Their friends saw Aof kissing Faai!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL Faai is hilarious wearing all those clothes at Aof's condo. Awwww poor Aof :( what a mean father.
OMG =O he's going ask Faai to be his gf???? I bet they are going to Sammie's father's business opening maybe.

Awwww that is such a sweet poster <3

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Faai...Faai...Faai...she cracks me up! But then again, it's better to be safe then sorry right? Even tho Aof and her are very close friends! Lol. Aof's dad is so urgh!!! I'm guessing that Aof is going to ask Faai to be his gf to attend the ceremony thingy with him?

Very cute poster!!!!​

TubbyTinker

okay, chapter 11 is super long so I decided to divide it in half. I'm still typing up the second half but here's the first half...

Chapter 11-Part 1

It was the due date for the students to turn in their assignment and do their presentation. Everyone was in class getting ready with their partners to present. Aof didn’t come yet. This made Faai worried because he got the papers, with out the papers, they can’t present it to the class. Faai tried calling his cellphone but he didn’t pick up.

Bebe: Faai, where’s Aof

Faai: I don’t know. I’m so worried right now because he has the papers.

Bebe: Did you try calling him

Faai: like for the 100th time

Prof.: alright class, let’s start the presentation

Faai: argh! He better be here in the next 5 minutes or I’m really gonna kill him

Three groups have presented already and still no sign of Aof. It was almost the end of class and still no sign of Aof. Faai was praying and looking at the door, hoping Aof would finally walk through it. And finally he came! Faai was relieved.

Faai: where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling for like the 100th time

Aof: oh my bad. I woke up late and plus the battery on my phone is low, forgot to charge it last night

Faai: did you finish the paper

Aof: yeah, I told you I was gonna do it

Prof.: Mr.Chanapol and Ms. Nichanun, you ready?

Faai: yes

So Faai and Aof went up and did their presentation. So after class, the group went out to eat.

Aof: So Faai, I told you I can be serious, so I guess I won the bet

Faai: who said it was over, I still haven’t seen the grades yet. The professor said he’ll post up the grades tomorrow, so if I get a low grade on it, that means I win and I get to kick your ass

Aof: hey! if we get a low score, that’s your fault because you’re the one that found the information, I just typed up the paper

Faai: no, it’s your fault too because you could’ve have checked if I made any mistakes

Aof: we’ll see then…

The next day Faai rushed to the library to see her grade on the project. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She and Aof got an A. Faai was so thrilled that she jumped up from her chair and started dancing

Faai: (dancing) I got an A! I got an A!

Everyone was staring at her. The librarian walked up to her and told her to keep her voice down

Librarian: Excuse me miss, this is a library, not the club. Could you please keep your voice down

Faai: (whispers) sorry

Faai then ran out the library looking for Aof, who was sitting down with Win, Nam, and Tengneung

Tengneung spotted Faai from afar

Tengneung: hey Aof. I think you better start running. Faai is coming

Aof: (turns around to look at Faai) she don’t look mad

Faai: Aof! Aof! Guess what? We got an A on our project

Aof: (surprised) really?! That’s great! See, told you I can be serious about school

Faai: yeah you can so you win, what do you want me to do

Aof: you busy this Saturday?

Faai: Saturday?….no, why?

Aof: well get up early cuz I’m gonna go pick you up

Faai: where we going?

Aof: I’m gonna take you shopping

Nam: (teases Aof and Faai) ooOoo, Aof is gonna take Faai on a date

Aof: that’s not the whole bet, there’s something else I need you to do for me but I’ll wait until Saturday to tell you

Saturday came and it was the day of the grand opening of Sammie’s dad’s business. Sammie helped her dad with the set up and arrangement at the Grand Ball Hotel.. Aof picks Faai up from her house and takes her to the mall to pick out a party dress. Faai was shocked that Aof took her to buy dresses because Faai didn’t like wearing dresses.

Faai: why are you telling me to pick out a dress, you know I don’t like wearing them

Aof: hey, I won the bet so you don’t have the right to say anything

Faai: why are you doing this? You gonna take me out on a date?

Aof: maybe. Since you don’t know how to pick out a dress, I’ll choose. Here, this pink one will look pretty on you. Go try it on

10 minutes later, Faai walked out wearing the pink dress. Aof was stunned by how pretty she looked Aof decided to get this dress for Faai and paid the cashier right there. They walked out the shop, Faai wearing the pink dress.

Faai: Okay I’m wearing the dress, what’s next

Aof: (turns to look at Faai) be my date to the my dad’s friend’s opening

Faai: huh? Why?

Aof: I don’t wanna show up there by myself.

Faai: Na-uh! Reporters gonna be there, what if they go and write that we’re a couple

Aof: who cares what they think. It’s only us that know the truth. C’mon, I won the bet anyways so you have no choice but to be my girlfriend, I mean, date for tonight

Faai: (growns) fine….

Then they both headed out to the Grand Ball Hotel where the opening is being held at. At the opening, Sammie was waiting at the entrance with her dad, greeting the guests as they come in. Win have just arrived with his parents.

Mr. Yaowapolkul: Congratualations on your business sir.

Mr. Caldwell: Thank you sir

Sammie: sawatdee ka, mom and dad.

Since Sammie is close to Win, she calls Win’s parents mom and dad

Mr.Yaowapolkul: oh hey sweetie, I haven’t seen you since I used to live in New York. You look lovely tonight

Sammie: thank you but it seems like you’re the only one that think I look nice (turns to look at Win)

Win: you look lovely tonight (smiles)

Sammie: thanks You look pretty handsome yourself.

Sammie’s dad: well I’ll see you guys inside.

Win and his parents then walked inside the guest room. It was then time for the opening to start. Mr. Caldwell, Samie’s dad, said his speech, and gave a toast. After that, the guests enjoyed their selves with dinner, talking and eating. A group of reporters were there to interview Mr. Caldwell. Another group was there to interview Mr. Sataya, Aof’s father. Mr.Sataya is still waiting for Aof to arrive at the party before the reporters start asking him questions. He went over to ask Win.

Mr.Sataya: Win, have you seen Aof?

Win: no. Was he suppose to come here?

Mr.Sataya: yes

Win: He’s probably running late.

Aof: late?! The party started 2 hours ago. This is more than late

Sammie: oh look. There he is. And with Faai?

Aof with Faai walked over to Mr.Sataya and greets him

Aof: sawatdee krub dad.

Mr.Sataya: where the hell have you been. Do you know how late you are?

Aof: I’m not late. The party is still gong on is it?

Mr.Sataya: Don’t joke with me Aof.

Aof: Oh by the way, Faai, this is my dad. Dad this is Faai, the girl that answered my phone when you called

Faai: sawatdee ka. I’m sorry that I was being rude that day. I didn’t know it was you. Plus, that’s just how I am (smiles)

Mr. Sataya: (stares at Faai)

Faai: (stops smiling)

Reporters then rushed over to interview Aof and his dad. They interviewed Mr.Sataya about his political work, then after that they all turned to Aof and asked him about his school, his relationship with his dad, and of course the big question, the beautiful girl he brought with him to the party.​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 11-Part 2

Aof: (sarcasm) Oh, my dad and I are very close. He knows just about everything about me. He knows what’s my favorite food, color. He remembers my birthday every year.

Reporters: Is that right Mr.Sataya?

Mr.Sataya: uh…..yes that’s right.

Reporters: awww…what a sweet father you are. Mr.Aof, you came here with a beautiful woman tonight. Is she someone special to you?

Faai: oh we’re just-

Aof: (pulls Faai closer to him) yes she is.(smiles)

Reporters: is she your girlfriend?

Faai: oh heck-

Aof: almost (smiles)

Faai: (looks At Aof all mean)

Reporters: so how did you two meet and how long have you been seeing each other

Aof: oh we met during our first year at the university. The first time I saw her, I knew she was the one for me.

Win who was standing near by couldn’t believe his ears and eyes.

Win: what the hell is he telling the reporters

Sammie: Win, is Aof and Faai really dating?

Win: of course not. But I don’t understand why he’s telling the reporters that

Repoters: Mr.Sataya, how do you feel about your soon to be daughter-in-law?

Mr.Sataya: I have no comment on this (walks out from the interview cauing the reporters to be in shock)

Reporters: uh well then, can we take pictures of you two

Aof: (smiles) sure

Reporters then took pictures of Aof and Faai, along with Win and Sammie. Aof then decided to give Faai a kiss on the cheeks, which made Faai really mad. She put her hands behind Aof’s back and pinch him. He gave out a loud yell.

Aof: Ouch!

Reporters: what’s wrong?

Aof: nothing. Just an ant, a big fat one (looks at Faai)

It was the end of the party, Faai wanted to go home already but couldn’t find Aof. She went and asked Win and Sammie.

Sammie: no we haven’t seen him

Faai: he better not have left me here (turns around and started looking for him)

Faai walked out the room where all the guests were at and heard Aof arguing with his dad in the hallway. She went to go listen.

Mr.Sataya: you know how much you humiliated me today in there

Aof: what did I do. If it’s about me lying to the reporters how much of a great dad you are, then sorry. I should’ve told them how a father like you never cared what his son is doing, or forgets his birthday every year, and wished that his son was never born!

Mr.Sataya: (slaps Aof)

Aof in tears just walked out of the hotel and got in his car and drove off. Mr. Sataya regretting slapping his own son. After seeing the argument, Faai just went back inside the party again.

Sammie: did you find Aof?

Faai: yeah but he left early. Hey can I get a ride from you guys

Win: yeah. You know, I think I’m gonna go too. I have an early class tomorrow. (looks at Sammie) ready to go home?

Sammie: oh I can’t. I have to stay here with dad

Win: alright then. (gives Sammie a kiss on the cheeks) C’mon Faai, I’ll drop you off

Faai: bye Sammie

Sammie: bye….​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwww so Faai knows about Aof's situation. Too bad Nam didn't see Faai, but he'll probably see the pictures.
thanks for the update.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 12

The scene that Aof made at the party made front page on the headline the next day. Aof didn’t show up to school. Tengneung grabs the newspaper from the front of the school and shows it to his friends.

Tengneung: hey guys, check this out

Nam: (grabs newspaper from Teng and reads it) Aof Chanapol, son of a famous politician brings his sweetheart to Mr.Caldwell’s opening party. From the picture and interview, it’s guarantee that these two will make it to the alter. (laughs) So Aof wanted Faai to be his date for the party

Faai comes to sit down with her friends

Nam: So Faai, did you have fun last night?

Faai: fun my butt! I was hecka embarrass.

Bebe: you know you made front page on the newspaper right?

FaaiL yeah I know. My brother was all asking questions this morning about it. You don’t know how long it took me to explain to him what really happened

Som noticed how calm Faai is and wondered why she isn’t going ballistic like she use to

Som: Faai, are you okay? Because you seem like you’re not yourself

Faai: what do you mean?

Som: usually when Aof does something crazy like this to you, you would be all mad. Didn’t you say he embarrassed you last night?

Faai: yeah he did embarrass me but I’m not mad at him for that

Group: huh? What did you say?!

Faai: I said I’m not mad at him for embarrassing me

Nam goes next to Faai and started hitting her on the face

Faai: stupid Nam, what are you doing?

Nam: I’m just checking if a ghost has possessed you or got out of you. What the hell is wrong with you, and how come you’re not mad at Aof?

Faai: (sighs) long story. I’ll tell you guys later. (gets up) I’ll see you guys in class

Everyone was stunned by how Faai reacted to this whole situation; calm and still. They’re usually used to the loud, clumsy one.

Tengneung: (shrugs his shoulder) I think that kiss that Aof gave her changed her

Som: I never seen this side of her before

Win: she was like this since last night in the car

Sammie: speaking of Aof, where is he? Last night at the party, he left a little early too

Bebe: he’s probably not feeling well

Win: C’mon guys, let’s get going to class….

After class, the group went into the music room for band practice. To their surprise, Aof was there waiting for them.

Nam: hey Aof, why didn’t you come to class earlier?

Aof: didn’t feel like it. Faai can I talk to you real quick

Faai: yeah

Aof and Faai both walked out the door

Aof: sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that

Faai: it’s okay, I know why you did it

Aof: what do you mean?

Faai: at the party last night, I overheard you arguing with your dad. And I saw everything

Aof: oh…(looks down)

Faai: you took me there to get back at your dad. You weren’t trying to embarrass me, you were trying to embarrass him.

Aof: and it worked

Faai: sorry about what happened between you and your dad.

Aof: don’t be. Try living with him, then you will know how I feel

(silence)

Aof: hey let’s go back inside

Faai: alright. But are you okay though?

Aof: yeah I’m fine (smiles)

Then they both headed back inside with the rest of their friends……​

TubbyTinker

lol you know what I just notice, the past few chapters most of it revolves around faai and aof...lolz...i gotta get back to the other peeps...

TubbyTinker

Chapter 13

That afternoon, Faai and Som were studying together and Nam came to join. But he didn’t want to study but wanted to know what Faai and Aof talked about.

Nam: [sits down with the girls] Faai, what were you talking to Aof about earlier?

Faai: oh we were just talking about….none of your business

Nam: hey I asked you nicely

Faai: and why do you care huh?

Nam: I just wanna know and why were you acting all weird this morning

Faai: can you not know about other people’s business for once?

Nam: man, Teng was right, that kiss did change you

Faai: [smiles] maybe

Nam: fine, I’ll just go ask Aof

He then left to go find Aof. The girls laughed at him. Now Som is curious herself.

Som: what were you two talking about anyways?

Faai: why don’t you go ask Aof about it (smiles)

Som: no way! Evrytime I see him, I just want to sock him

Faai: [laughs] he’s not that bad once you get to know the real him

Som: what?! Did I just hear you say that Aof has a real side to him….I don’t want to believe that

Faai: [laughs] suit yourself

Faai then looked over Som’s shoulder and saw Bebe getting into Win’s car. Som looked over her shoulder to see what Faai was staring at

Som: Faai, what are you staring at?

Faai: Som, stay right here, I’ll be back!

Faai then left running to go find Nam, leaving Som all confused Nam found Aof shooting hoops with Tengneung in the gym. He goes over and starts shooting hoops with them.

Nam: hey Aof, we need to talk

Aof: about what?

Nam: you and Faai

Aof: [smiles] you jealous?

Nam: what?! No! I just wanna know what y’all talked about earlier

Aof: if you want to know so bad, why don’t you go ask her

Nam: I did but she didn’t say anything

Aof: if she didn’t tell you, then I’m not gonna tell you

Nam: oh so it’s gonna be like that then

All of a sudden, Faai came running and screaming Nam’s name

Tengneung: [sighs and chuckles] seems like the old Faai is back

Nam: look you don’t have to scream my name out loud, I’m not death

Faai: [running out of breath , grabs Nam’s hand} let’s go!

Nam: where?!

Faai: [whispers into Nam’s ear]

Nam: again?!

Faai: [nods]

So they both left, not saying a word to Aof and Tengneung

Aof: where are they rushing to?

Tengneung: you know, Faai and Nam have been acting weird lately

Aof: what are you talking about? They are weird!

Tengneung: no I mean like weird-weird, like they have something to hide

Aof: like what?

Tengneung: I don’t know but I want to know

Aof: well, we won’t know if we’re staying still like this

Tengenung: you mean we gonna follow them

Aof: [nod] that’s right

Tengneung: but we got class at 1.

Aof: we’ll be back in time. C’mon

So Aof and Tengneung were following Faai and Nam, who were following Win and Bebe

Chapter 14 Preview: there’s no secret in this world….

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL Faai is my favorite right now. She's so funny and adorable. I like the chasing, but poor Som, being left behind. Thanks ^^

TubbyTinker

Chapter 14

Win took Bebe shopping in the mall. Faai and Nam followed behind, who they were being followed by Aof and Tengneung. Faai and Nam goes and hide behind a bush.

Faai: I thought Win told us that Bebe is only his friend and what’s this, taking her shopping?

Nam: it’s probably not what it looks like.

Faai: how’s that huh? He’s taking her shopping through the girl store, if he’s not gonna buy anything for Bebe, then who he’s gonna buy it for, himself?

Nam: maybe he’s buying something for Sammie

Faai: if he’s buying something for Sammie, how come he didn’t bring Sammie instead?

Nam: hmm…you’re right

Aof and Tengneung walked into the mall, looking for Faai and Nam.

Tengneung: [looking around and spotted them] there they are! [points]

Aof and Teng goes behind a big fat pole spying on Faai and Nam, who seem to be spying on someone else

Aof: what the hell are they staring at?

Tengneung: [looks around and spotted Win and Bebe] [taps Aof and points to Win and Bebe] them!

Aof: [shocked] Win and Bebe?!

Tengneung: why is Win taking Bebe shopping, where’s Sammie?

Aof: maybe he’s cheating on her

Tengneung: cheating? This can’t be. [gets out from the hiding spot]

Aof: [pulls him back] what do you think you’re doing?

Tengneung: I’m gonna go talk to him and see what’s the real deal here

Aof: let’s hold on to that first. We got something else to take care of [points to Faai and Nam] Seems like they know something

Still spying on Win and Bebe, Nam gets a phone call

Nam: [looks to see who’s calling and answers] hello? Aof, what do you want man?

Aof: [standing behind him] what are you and Faai doing?

Nam: nothing and how come your voice seems louder than it is

Aof: turn around dude

Nam: [turns around] hey! What are you doing here?

Aof: what are you two doing here?

Faai: uh…we came to buy stuff

Tengneung: stuff? Where? I don’t see you holding any bags

Faai: we’re still looking

Tengneung: in the bushes?

Aof: look tell us what you know about Bebe and Win

Nam: what are you talking about?

Tengneung: we know you guys know something so spill it

Nam and Faai decided to tell Aof and Teng the truth. They went to Baskin Robin to talk.

Faai: the reason why me and Nam were following them because we just wanted to know if Win will stick to his words and I guess he didn’t

Aof: what did he say?

Nam: he said that he only sees her as a friend now and nothing more

Teng: wait hold up! Start from the beginning

Nam: It’s like this. Win and Bebe knew each other before she came to IST. They met during high school and started dating afterwards. Then after a while, Bebe’s mom found out and broke the two up

Teng: so what I predicted from the pictures were true then

Aof: what pictures?

Teng: when I was at Win’s house, I found some pictures of Win and Bebe in his closet

Aof: wait, so how did you two know about the whole dating thing?

Faai: me and Nam were suspecting the two because they’ve been acting very comfortable around each other so we decided to spy on them one day and we over heard their conversation

Nam: he told us that there’s nothing to worried about because Bebe is just his friend

Faai: well from the looks of today, doesn’t seem like she’s just his friend

Aof: it’s probably not what it looks like

Nam: that’s what I said

Teng: but from what you two told us, they broke up because of her mom forced them two, not because of their own will

Aof: [thinking] so that means they may still have feelings for each other

Faai: the only person I feel sorry for is Sammie. She doesn’t know anything at all

Teng: wait, so Sammie doesn’t know that Win and Bebe used to date?

Faai: [shakes head]

[Nam phone rings. He gets up and answers it]

Aof: If Sammie found out that Win and Bebe used to date and finds out that they may still have feelings for each other, oh boy….I don’t even wanna think what’s gonna happen next

Teng: [mad] I can’t believe those two would do this

[Nam comes back to the table}

Nam: hey guys. Let’s get back to school. Class is almost starting

They then head back to school where Som and Sammie were waiting for them.

Chapter 15 Preview: Som in tears, Aof comforts her

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you. awww so everyone knows except som and sammie. awww i wonder what som is going to cry about :( and why bebe and win went shopping for.