Win Tawin
Sammie Bunthita
Tengneung Krisanagan
Bebe Thanchanok
Aof Chanapol
Som Thansinee
Nam Rapeepat
Faai Nichanun

Note: This is my first fan-fic so bare with me a little. Enjoy!

Synopsis:

They all come from different places but faith brought them together at the International School of Thailand (IST). The eight of them met and became best friends. And they all share the same passion-music! They came together to form a group, hoping, maybe, to become famous singers. But what they don’t know is that the person they call best friend is keeping a secret from them. Tengneung is crushing on Bebe, who still isn’t over her ex, Win, who is now currently dating Sammie. Sammie comes back to Thailand to find out Win still has feelings for his ex. Faai and Nam have been best friends since childhood. Faai is also crushing on Nam but Nam only sees her as a friend. Aof is a playboy who doesn’t believe in true love until he meets Som, an average girl who got into IST with a scholarship. Som teaches Aof to not take life for grant. The two become close but Som thinks she‘s just a toy for him, once he‘s done playing with her, he‘ll leave her. Will the eight of them get pass this love drama and become famous singers or will they turn from best friends to best enemies?…….

Chapter 1​

It was a new semester for the students at the International School of Thailand (IST). The students were happy to see their friends again after a long break. Win, Nam, Tengneung, and Aof were one of them. These four met during their first year here at IST and became best friends since then. They sat at their usual spot and talked about their summer break.

Nam: I went to go visit my mom in Chiang Mai with Faai. Man I knew it I shouldn’t invited her to come with me. She took my mom shopping and went to do all those things that girls do. I was just there to drive them places and hold their things for them. I didn’t even get a chance to rest.

Aof: While you were out shopping with your mom, I was out with the ladies.

Nam: Like always. That’s what you always do cuz you don’t have a life.

Aof: At least I’m not a momma’s boy who goes shopping with her…

Nam: I’m not a momma’s boy and I didn’t go shopping with her. They made me go…

Nam and Aof started to argue until Tengneung stops them.

Tengneung: Hey! Hey! Stop it! You two are always fighting and arguing. Let me tell
you about my summer

Nam: Hold it right there….you don’t need to say anything..We all know what you did and you always do it every year….

Aof + Nam: Nothing!

Tengneung: (smiles and nod). So Win what did you do during your summer?

Win: Me?, Oh I--

Just before Win could finish his story, Faai came running to them like she just saw a ghost. Faai is the only girl in their group and since Faai is close to Nam, she became friends with the other three. Her personality is like a boy anyway….

Faai: I was looking everywhere for you guys.

Aof: Damn Faai, you look like you’re about to die (laughs)

Faai: Oh yeah? Well if we don’t hurry to class, then we’re all gonna die

Nam took Win’s watch and looked at it and realized it was 2 minutes before class started.

Nam: Oh snaps! We’re about to be late. C’mon.

So all of them went to their classes. Win and Tengneung have the same class together, where Nam, Aof, and Faai have another class together as well. Faai was happy that she’s in the same class as Nam. She has been crushing on Nam for a very long time now but never have the nerves to tell him. While Faai was overjoyed, Nam was complaining.

Nam: Man ever since we started school, why am I always in the same class as you Faai?

Faai: Maybe we’re soul mates?!

Both Nam and Aof stopped and looked at Faai, then looked at each other and stared laughing.

Aof: You and Nam soul mates?

Nam: Not in this life time!

Both Aof and Nam walked into their class, Faai followed behind sadly looking down….

Chapter 2 Preview: Win gets a surprise from the past…..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YES first to read, heeehee this sounds like a cute story, i really like the beginning already. the cast is really cute too :D can't wait for more ^^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks RR...lolz...yeah it'll be cute at first but wait until it gets to the middle when the suspicion comes...eek...I'm excited myself to write it lolz

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aw, a story by Thip! Very cute start. Lol Nam! Stuck with the ladies over the summer! Driver! hahahaha! Aof and Nam sounds like a couple having an argument!

Cute poster!

Can't wait for more (;​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 2​

While waiting for the professor to come, Tengneung asked Win what did he do over the summer. Win told him that he went to go visit Sammie in New York.

Win: Oh I spent the summer visiting Sammie in New York.

Tengneung: (shakes his head)

Win: Why are you shaking your head?

Tengneung: I can’t believe you two are still going at this long distance relationship.

Win: What’s that suppose to mean?

Tengneung: To be honest, from what I saw in other people’s relationship, I never seen any couple who survived a long distance relationship. Why don’t she just come to school here?

Win: Her dad doesn’t want her to be alone in a country where she’s not familiar with and besides she doesn’t have any relatives here.

Tengneung: Still, you think you two will last?

Win didn’t say anything and the professor just walked in the class.

Prof. Puvadol: Welcome to my class everyone. I’m Prof. Puvadol, your Political Science teacher. In this class you will understand the standards I have for this subject and you will be able to analyze it. You will also-

Prof. Puvadol got interrupted by the dean of the school.

The dean: Sorry for the interruption. I just need a word with your professor.

The students were all wondering what the dean was telling their professor. The dean then left the classroom and Prof. Puvadol began to talk.

Prof. Puvadol: Okay, sorry about that but the dean just wanted to let me know that we will be having a new student in this classroom.

Prof. Puvadol went and opened the door. A girl walked in and everyone was staring. Tengneung was blown away by her beauty. Win on the other hand was in disbelief.

Win: (whispers to himself) Bebe

The girl was also in disbelief to see Win. Prof. Puvadol then told the new girl to introduce herself.

Bebe: Hello, my name is Thanchanok but you guys can call me Bebe. It’s nice to meet you all..

Prof. Puvadol then told Bebe to have a seat behind Win and told Win to show her around campus after class since he’s familiar with the school. Win agreed.

Tengneung: (whispers to Win) Hey let me come along

Win: Don’t you have a class after this?

Tengneung: Oh yeah huh?..Dang it, never mind

All the students then listened to Prof. Puvadol lecture on their first lesson. After class, Win took Bebe around campus. Win felt awkward seeing Bebe again since their break up 4 years ago.

Win: So how have you been?

Bebe: I’m good. You?

Win: I’m doing good too.

Win didn’t want to get into their talk about the whole relationship thing so he quickly changed the subject and took Bebe around campus. He took Bebe to their music club where Faai, Nam, and Aof were there playing music. Win introduced Bebe to his friends but didn’t tell them that he knew Bebe before.

Win: Bebe, this is Faai, Nam, and Aof. Guys this is Bebe, she’s new at this school.

Bebe: Nice to meet you all.

Faai: You too. But hey you wanna join our music club

Bebe: There’s a music club here?

Nam: There wasn’t at first but we did a petition and the dean approved of it.

Bebe: So it’s only you four in here?

Win: There’s five, but he’s in class right now. He should be out in a bit.

Aof: So are you in or are you out?

Bebe knew that if she asked her mom first, her mom wouldn’t let her so she decided to join anyway because she has a passion for music like the rest of the group anyways. She also think that by joining this music club, it’ll let her be herself and she’ll be away from her mom for once.

Bebe: I’m in!

The group then welcome Bebe and she is now a new member in the group.

Chapter 3 Preview: Aof gets a taste of his own medicine. ….

n_naruk

Oh snap! The ex met up! Awkward! But I wonder why Win wouldn't tell his friends that Bebe is his ex?!

To be honest, from what I saw in other people’s relationship, I never seen any couple who survived a long distance relationship.
True that!! I so agree with Tengnueng! But then again it would depends on the people of how they want to have their relationship work.

Thanks for the update (;​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 3​

Tengneung came and met with his friends in the room. He noticed Bebe was there so he was ready to introduced himself to her.

Tengneung: What’s going on in here?

Aof: Bebe is our new member in the group.

Tengneung: (smiles) Really? Hi, my name is Tengneung

Bebe: Hi, I’m Bebe

Tengneung: I’m in the Political Science class with you

Win: He’s the fifth member I was telling you about.

Bebe: Oh…(smiles to Tengneung)

The next day they got together and discussed what can they do to improve their music club. Aof brought up an excellent idea that got everyone excited for.

Aof: How ‘bout we actually form a real group where the guys can play the instruments and the girls can be the lead singer

Tengneung: That’s not a bad idea but it would be even better if we had two more girls in here

Nam: Why two more?

Tengneung: There’s already four guys, adding two more girls would make it four girls, it could be like each one of us make a couple….

Aof: Na-uh. You mean three more girls, cuz Faai doesn’t count (laughs)

Faai: (throws a crunched up paper to Aof) Jerk!

Win: You know that’s a good idea but how are we gonna get two more girls to join us when we can’t even get people to join the music club

Bebe: Maybe we can promote our club. You know like pass out flyers and hand posters around the school. That way people will know more about the club.

They all agree to this idea and went to go tell Mr. Likit. Mr. Likit is their music teacher and is also the person in charge of the music club. Mr. Likit approve of this idea so whenever the gangs were on their break or whenever they don’t have class, they come in and start working on their posters and flyers until there were enough. Win helped Bebe make her poster and the two seem to be enjoying themselves. Faai noticed how Win and Bebe are so comfortable, maybe too comfortable, around each other and became suspicious. It looked like they’ve known each other for years instead of a few days. What the others didn’t know was that Win and Bebe did know each other before. They met in high school and started dating afterwards. Everything was going good until Bebe’s mom found out and broke the two up. Even though they already broken up, but deep down inside, Bebe still have feelings for Win. As for Win, living in two different parts of the world from his girlfriend is already making them distance from each other, it’s making it worse when his ex is now back in his life. Nam noticed how Faai was staring at Win and Bebe and he couldn’t help but ask.

Nam: (whispers) Why are you staring at them?

Faai: (whispers) See for yourself

So Nam stared at Win and Bebe for a minute and noticed something strange too. He quickly looked back at Faai.

Faai: You thinking what I’m thinking.

Nam: (nods)

So after they were done making the posters and flyers, they all went separate ways to hand the flyers out and hang the posters. Faai and Nam were in charge of the flyers while the other four were in charge of the posters. Aof was too short to hang his poster where he wanted it to go so he grabbed a ladder and start climbing up. As he was climbing up, a girl who was late for class, ran and tripped over the ladder, causing her to fall, along with Aof and the ladder. Tengneung went and helped his friend up.

Aof: Watch where you’re going!

Girl: Me?! If you hadn’t block the way, I wouldn’t have tripped.

Aof: There’s another way around, why didn’t you use it?

Girl: That’s because I didn’t know. Look, I’m already late for class and staying here with you is making it worse.

The girl tried to go to her class but Aof blocked her

Aof: Where do you think you’re going? Apologize to me first

Girl: What for? This chaos started because of you. You’re the one that needs to apologize. And move out the way!

Aof: No, I’m not gonna move until I here an apology.

Bebe: Fine! You’re not gonna move, then I’ll make you move

Aof: And what are you going to do to me?

The girl stepped on his toes, kicked his “little brothers” and socked him.

Girl: Hah! That’s what you get for messing with me!

The girl then left to her class. Tengneung just laughed and helped his friend up-again.

Chapter 4 Preview: The past have been revealed

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay another update. LOL, that was so funny with the girl and Aof. I can't wait for the group to know that Bebe and Win use to go out.

n_naruk

Aof's funny! His lil short self had to used the ladder to hang up the posters. Hahahaha. And he got a jackpot from the girl!
Can't wait to hear about the past!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 4

Faai and Nam were passing out the flyers. While passing the flyers out, Nam discussed what he saw in the room with Faai.

Nam: What were you thinking when you saw them?

Faai: What were you thinking?

Nam: I don’t know. They seem pretty close, maybe too close

Faai: I know right?! It’ll be funny if they did know each other

Nam: Nah..Win would’ve told us if he knew Bebe before.

Faai then noticed Tengneung and Aof walking towards them, Aof walking awkwardly strange

Faai: What the hell happen to you?

Tengneung: (laughs) Aof just got a taste of his own medicine

Aof: I‘ve never seen any girl like that in my life. And no one does that to Aof Chanapol.

Nam: Wait, so a girl did this to you?

Faai: What did you do to her?

Aof: Nothing. I was hanging the posters up and she came and tripped on the ladder and we all fell.

Faai: So the ladder fell on your-

Aof: No she kicked me because I wouldn’t let her go to class

Tengneung: Anyways…So you guys done with the flyers?

Nam: Yeah we’re done. Where’s Win and Bebe?

Tengneung: I don’t know. Let’s go find them

So they met up with Win and Bebe and they were all done with everything. Now all they have to do is hope for someone to join in with their music club. They all left to go to class. It was four and school was out. Bebe was waiting for her mom to come pick her up but got a phone call. It was her mom. Her mom couldn’t pick her up so Bebe had to find her own ride- a taxi. Win noticed Bebe waiting alone and suggested he’ll take her home. Bebe couldn’t say no so she got into the car. Faai noticed Bebe was in the car with Win so she told Nam to follow them.

Faai: There they go! Let’s follow them!

Nam: Why?

Faai: Why?! Don’t you wanna know the truth?

Nam: Well yeah but-

Faai: Hurry or we won’t be able to catch up to them

So Nam and Faai followed Win’s car with their car. In the car, Bebe thanked Win for giving her a ride home.

Bebe: Thanks for the ride

Win: No problem. We’re friends and that’s what friends do.

Bebe: (sad) Right, friends

Win: Where’s your mom, I thought she usually picks you up?

Bebe: Yeah but she had a meeting to go to

All of a sudden, Win’s stomach began to growl. Bebe looked at Win and began to laugh.

Bebe: You know, we can get a bite to eat first

Win: No, it’s okay. Won’t your mom get mad if you come home late

Bebe: She’s at a meeting. She won’t know.

Win: Alright then, I guess we can go eat first.

Win stopped at his favorite restaurant, Nam and Faai followed behind. In the restaurant, Win and Bebe both ordered their favorite dishes and they talked about the old days. Faai and Nam who were in disguise was sitting a table down. The waiter came and took their orders

Nam: I‘ll just have a steak

Faai: Um…I‘ll just have a salad

Nam: (looks at Faai)

Faai: What? I‘m on a diet

The waiter then left with their orders and they continue to observe Win and Bebe.

Nam: Nothing’s going on. They’re just eating

Faai: Just hold on

Since shrimps were Win’s favorite, Bebe gave hers to him

Bebe: Here, I know they are your favorites

Win: You remember?

Bebe: Everything about you, I’ll always remember

Win: (smiles)

Faai: (shocked) Did you hear that? “Everything about you, I’ll always remember”. What’s that suppose to mean?

Nam: That means…That means, they Do know each other before

Faai: What the hell is going on here? How come Win didn’t tell us he knew Bebe before? How did they know each other? What about Sammie?

Nam: Look if you wanna know, why don’t you go ask him. He’s right there

Faai: Oh I’ll ask him alright but not now. We’ll ask him tomorrow

Faai and Nam paid for their food that they haven’t ate yet and left the restaurant with an answer they’ve always wanted

Chapter 5 Preview: Faai and Nam knows Win’s secret. He tells them to keep it on a down low. Aof meets his “best friend” again

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY another update from you :D lol Faai and Nam are funny, following Win and Bebe.

THANKS

n_naruk

Faai and Nam are so nosy about Win and Bebe. Hehehe. Great update! You're so fast Thip. Lol​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 5

It was the next day and Win was studying in the library. Faai and Nam came to him, pushing one the other to confront Win about yesterday. Faai finally agree to confront him.

Faai: Win…

Win: Hey was sup?

Faai: We need to talk

Win: About what?

Faai: But first you gotta promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth

Win: What is it?

Faai: Promise first

Win: yeah whatever, I promise

Faai: It’s about you and Bebe

Win: (paused) what about us?

Nam: we know everything

Win: everything what?

Faai: that you and Bebe knew each other before she came to IST

Win: what?! No!

Nam: don’t lie. Me and Faai followed you two yesterday and we heard everything

Faai: yeah! So you have no choice but to tell us the truth

Win really did have no choice but to tell the truth, so he decided to tell his friends.

Win: alright. Yeah Bebe and I knew each other before she came to IST. In fact, we met during high school and started dating afterwards. Everything was good until she broke up with me. At first I didn’t understand why she’d broke up with me but then she told me that she had to choose her mom over me.

Faai: the mom doesn’t like you?

Win: her mom doesn’t like anyone that Bebe hangs around with. To be honest, her mom is one of the meanest mom I ever met. She doesn’t let Bebe have her freedom. To her, it’s all about school, school, and school.

Nam: wait then wouldn’t her mom be mad if she’s in the music club

Win: Bebe had to lie to her mom that she had to go to a study group.

Faai: then what about yesterday when you went to drop her off, did she see you?

Win: her mom wasn’t there

Nam: so you two broke up because of the mom. I don’t get it, why doesn’t her mom like you. It’s not like you’re poor or anything

Win: I don’t know either

Faai: then how did you meet Sammie

Win: at that time, my dad started a business in New York so we had to move over there and that’s how I met her. But things didn’t work out with my dad’s business so we decided to move back.

Nam: does Bebe know about Sammie

Win: (shakes his head) I don’t think she cares anyway, it’s not like she still have feelings for me

Faai: well according to us, she still do

Win: what do you mean

Faai: well to me, it seems like she still have feelings for you, whenever she’s around you she just lit up. A girl can tell when a girl likes a guy

Win: that’s crazy. That’s in the past, we moved on

Nam: alright but I wouldn’t be so sure though

Nam’s phone rang and interrupted the conversation. It was Aof

Nam: man, why the hell he calling for. Hello

Aof: hey where you at

Nam: in the library. Why?

Aof: Teng and I are about to go eat. Wanna come?

Nam: Uh sure, where at?

Aof: at a restaurant near the school

Nam: alright then. See ya there

Faai: what did he want?

Nam: he asked if we wanted to go eat with him.

Faai: that was it?

Nam: but I’m hungry. Let’s go eat

Faai: fine

Win: hold on. What I told you today, you guys cannot tell anyone

Faai: why not

Win: I just…I just don’t want to bring up the past

Nam and Faai agreed to not say anything, even to Aof and Tengneung and they left the library to go meet up with Aof and Tengneung. While waiting for Win and the rest to come, Aof spotted the same girl who he got into an argument with the other day, walking into the restaurant. She came and sat near Aof’s table.

Aof: (sighs) Ugh I just lost my appetite

Tengneung: why are you yelling and what are you talking about

Girl: you’re not the only one that lost your appetite

Tengneung: (sighs) here we go again

Aof: (stands up from his chair) we still have to finish the unfinished business

Girl: oh so you wanna get kicked again

Aof: you still need to apologize

Girl: oh my gosh, you’re still thinking about that

Just when Aof and the girl was about to go at it again, Nam and the rest came in

Faai: what’s going on here

Nam: hey Som. What are you doing here

Aof: Nam, you know this girl

Nam: yeah she’s my cousin

Girl(Som): Nam, you know this dude

Nam: yeah he’s my friend. Wait! How do you two know each other

Aof: she’s the girl I was telling you about

Faai: wait so you’re the one that kicked Aof’s little friend. You’re such a daredevil (laughs)

Nam: alright. I think we should start over. Som these are my friends, Faai, Aof, Win, and Tengneung. Guys this is Som, my cousin.

Aof: tsk, Som, your name should’ve been Satan instead

Som: Nam, I feel sorry for you to have a friend like him!

Aof: Nam, I feel sorry for you to have a cousin like her!

Tengneung: alright-enough! We came here to eat not to watch you two fight. Can you two stop arguing for a bit and just eat

Win: Teng’s right. I’m hungry right now

So they all sat down and began to eat. Aof and Som sat across from each other, mocking one another….

Chapter 6 Preview: Som joins the group. Sammie moves to Thailand and Bebe is shocked to know Win has a girlfriend

n_naruk

Nam&Faai cracks me up! Aof too! He makes the littlest thing into such big deals. Hahahaha. "Som, your name should’ve been Satan instead" +555555

Oh can't wait to see what happens when Sammie comes back in town!​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 6

A week have past and still no sign of people joining the club. Mr. Likit held another meeting. Som was the only new member to join the club because she too have a passion for music. She’s also majoring in music so this will give her a boost in her career. Since the school event was coming up, the crew decided to move on from recruiting new members and start practicing for the big event which was performing live in front of people.

Mr. Likit: Since we decided to move on from recruiting new members into the club, I’ve been writing a song for you guys to sing at the school event

Aof: (walks toward Mr. Likit) Oho!…you’re so generous

Win: (reads the paper) “Living Our Dream” Good name

Mr. Likit: I thought this would be a perfect song for you guys to sing since all of you love music

Faai: Thanks na ka. We should start practicing right away

Bebe: I’m nervous already. I never performed in front of so many people before

Tengneung: It’s okay. None of us have. So you’re not alone.

So everyday after class, they would meet up and practice. The final week before the event has come. It was Saturday morning and it was the last weekend before the actual event. Everyone decided to meet at Win’s house for the final practice. They performed in front of Win’s mom.

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: (applaud) That was a great performance. You guys are going to rock that show tonight

Win: thanks mom

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: You guys hungry? I cooked up a little meal for you guys

Aof: oh yes! I’m starving

They all went into the dining room and munched on Mrs. Yaowapolkul cooking. They all loved it especially Faai.

Nam: I thought you’re on a diet?

Faai: I am but I couldn’t resist Win’s mom cooking. And are you gonna eat that? I’m gonna take it

Nam: Hell nah! You better get your own, there’s plenty more over there

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: yes dear, there’s plenty more, feel free to eat as much as you want

Faai: (embarrassed) ka…..

Suddenly the gate bell rang. Waew, the housekeeper, went to go see who it is. A slim, pretty tall girl was standing outside the gate.

Housekeeper: Miss Sammie. What are you doing here

Sammie: Hi Waew. Haven’t seen you for a long time now. How are you

Waew: I’m fine ka. Come in

Sammie: is Win home

Waew: yes he is. He’s practicing for a school event right now

Sammie: did I come and interrupt anything

Waew: No, I’m sure when Mr. Win see you, he’ll be happy

Waew took Sammie into the living room to wait there while she go get Win

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: oh Waew, who came

Waew: it’s Mr. Win’s friend (smiles)

Win: my friend? Who?

Waew: go see for yourself sir

Win then excused himself from the others to go see who it is. Everyone in the dining room was curious of who it was

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: Waew, who is it

Waew: Miss Sammie ka.

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: oh Sammie came.

Som: who’s Sammie

Nam: Sammie is Win’s girlfriend.

Bebe: (shocked, talking to herself) girlfriend? He has a girlfriend already

When Win walked to the living room, he was surprise to see Sammie

Win: Sammie!

Sammie: Win! ( goes and hug him) I miss you. How have you been

Win: I’m good, what are you doing here in Thailand

Sammie was excited to tell Win that she’s moving to Thailand and that they don’t have to be far apart again.

Sammie: guess what?! I’m moving to Thailand

Win: Really?! That’s great. When?

Sammie: in a few days. Dad still needs to clear things over there in New York first. He’s opening a new business over here and he will be having an opening soon. Don’t forget to go okay?

Win: sure. I haven’t seen your dad in a long time now

Sammie: oh by the way, did I come and interrupt something

Win: no, my friends and I were practicing for the school event. C’mon I’ll introduce you to them

Win then grabbed Sammie’s hand and took her to the dining room where the rest were waiting for them. Respectfully, Sammie goes over to Win’s mom first to say hello

Sammie: hi mom. How are you?

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: hi sweetie. You doing good?

Sammie: yes. Dad told me to say hi to you and Mr. Yaowapolkul too

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: how’s your dad doing by the way?

Sammie: he’s good. He’s about to open a new business here in Thailand so that’s why I’m moving here. Oh yeah he told me to invite you and Mr. Yaowapolkul to his opening too

Mrs. Yaowapolkul: sure, I’ll make sure we go (smiles)

Win: Sammie, these are my friends from school; Aof, Som, Faai, Nam, Tengneung, and Bebe

Sammie: Hi!

Win: Guys, this is Sammie, my girlfriend

Faai: you’re actually prettier in person

Sammie: (shy) thank you

So after introducing each other, Win decided to perform the song in front of Sammie and asked for her opinion. Then after that, they all spent the day at Win’s house just talking and eating, getting ready for the big day.

n_naruk

Oh Faai...ahem*pig* hahaha. OMG! I read the teaser to the rest of the story! The finale shocks me the most!!! I don't want that to happen at all! Update soon na!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhh I just read the two updates and the teasers. AHHHH..

chapter 5, I agree with Noy, Faai and Nam are funny.
chapter 6, Sammie's back :D

as for the the teasers, GASP, the last one took me by surprise, SHOCKING.
but I'm going to feel so bad for Sammie, especially coming back to her boyfriend to find out that he may still have feelings for his ex.