FICTION DISCUSSION

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww same here. on the first of feb. im going bak to uni for my new sem.
next week i'll be celebrating chinese new year. so idk .. 4 fanfics lmao

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know when I will have time to write my fanfic to, since I went back to school this week and I shouldn't take all my hard classes this semester. But, I try when I'm not doing busy.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok... I don't know which fic to update.... I want to update satan's treasure and feb ladies today but I don't know which one should I do first... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
goodnight fic girls! lol.. we should we come up with a name for our fan fiction fever crowd.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
that would be certainly cool batchigo ;)

--

ok i need a lil opinion to brainstorm here .. since my heart fic is going to end pretty soon ..
im planning to replace it wif a fic. it's either a ken/ann or a ken/aff. pls help me choose one yeah ^^

1) ken/ann : it's a fic related to law. where ann would be a strict judge while ken is a sleek, corrupted lawyer. hehe

2)ken/aff: it's a fic on a mafia leader finding a descendant for his family business. he remembered that he had a grandchild(aff) but couldnt live long enough to see her. ken, who's very loyal to the leader want to help fulfill his boss wish. So he searched for Aff and finally found her. however, he really hates aff. cos he think that aff couldn't manage the mafia group.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ohh hey can i like make a fiction thats almost like a diary kinda?
definitely, that would be cool (maybe an obsess diary from me about aum :loool: )
ok i need a lil opinion to brainstorm here .. since my heart fic is going to end pretty soon ..
im planning to replace it wif a fic. it's either a ken/ann or a ken/aff. pls help me choose one yeah ^^

1) ken/ann : it's a fic related to law. where ann would be a strict judge while ken is a sleek, corrupted lawyer. hehe

2)ken/aff: it's a fic on a mafia leader finding a descendant for his family business. he remembered that he had a grandchild(aff) but couldnt live long enough to see her. ken, who's very loyal to the leader want to help fulfill his boss wish. So he searched for Aff and finally found her. however, he really hates aff. cos he think that aff couldn't manage the mafia group.
either one, i love them both. hey, what ever happened to that aum/aff one, "Searching For My Love" ???? will aum never find me :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
either one, i love them both. hey, what ever happened to that aum/aff one, "Searching For My Love" ???? will aum never find me :(
im putting that idea on hold .. i wana write fic with different kind of idea. then i'll have the interest to continue writing. :lol:

i want that judge/corrupt lawyer fic. very interesting! hehe...
yeah, i was thnking about that too. got inspired after looking at ken/ann photoshoot wif coats.
they remind me of a lawyer n all ^_^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
So hey guys I'm gonna update tonight pirate territory and not sure what else. But, I have another fanfic in mind to write about. But I tell you guys about it later.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Goodness... first day in class & already I have a 10 page research paper dude in 3 weeks...!!! :lmao: & another paper for my math class... wahhh.... :(