FICTION DISCUSSION

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness... first day in class & already I have a 10 page research paper dude in 3 weeks...!!! :lmao: & another paper for my math class... wahhh.... :(

Grrwww.... I feel for you. I have statistics homework and a test on it in two weeks and I still don't get it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Grrwww.... I feel for you. I have statistics homework and a test on it in two weeks and I still don't get it.
Arghhh I know I have a test this wednesday! the second day of class & a test already!! :lmao:

I don't know where I'm gonna find time to update. soooo much this semester... sigh....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn!! 10 pages on the first day??? I think your professor is nuts! lol

but good luck girl. I'll wait oh so patiently for your fic.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
damn!! 10 pages on the first day??? I think your professor is nuts! lol

but good luck girl. I'll wait oh so patiently for your fic.
Oh gosh I know... When my professor walked in, he straight said "you will have a paper dude Feb 9th." My eyes nearly popped out of the socket! but it's pretty simple or at least I think it is. :lol:

Tomorrow I'm going to squeeze Tainted Love in my schedule. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww Noy, good luck. i know how you feel, i just got back to school, and was piled with stuff to do. and i fell asleep, and i haven't finished my homework.
and don't worry, take your time on your fanfic, i can try to learn how to wait ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
geez... I have another fanfic in mind... :lol: the title is Game of Seduction... :rolleyes: but I won't be starting it yet though... I still have soooo many fics to finish... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i luv the title donna ^^

ahhh me too .. due to chinese new year .. i've nt been updating my fanfic ..
plus i cant wait to start on my ken/ann law fic lols..

shachibasha

psychotic
uhmm okay im thinking of making a new fic i think the title would be the ugly duckling or sumthing like that..i dont know but ill be posting this soon ive already started on some scenes lolers

Blissful vengeances will be on hold now because i dont feel like im in a revengeful mood. right now im more in a depressed mood so yup

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhmm okay im thinking of making a new fic i think the title would be the ugly duckling or sumthing like that..i dont know but ill be posting this soon ive already started on some scenes lolers

Blissful vengeances will be on hold now because i dont feel like im in a revengeful mood. right now im more in a depressed mood so yup
aweee... I love the title. :D The ugly duckling... I wonder who will be ugly duckling. hehe.

shachibasha

psychotic
Ooooo i can't wait to read that...who's the cast?
gasp blissful vengeances on hold? =O ...okay...but don't discontinue it :)
uhmm no sure yet off who the cast would be but i noticed that if it isnt Ateam Rteam or KAteam then is dosent get much readers...lol...
no i wont discontinue it kah im just not in the mood to continue it right now but i will later lol but it will be done before july because im leaving for basic and wont see sarnworld for 7months :[

aweee... I love the title. :D The ugly duckling... I wonder who will be ugly duckling. hehe.
hmm i dont know too its still in the process of the storm lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
uhmm no sure yet off who the cast would be but i noticed that if it isnt Ateam Rteam or KAteam then is dosent get much readers...lol...
no i wont discontinue it kah im just not in the mood to continue it right now but i will later lol but it will be done before july because im leaving for basic and wont see sarnworld for 7months :[

hmm i dont know too its still in the process of the storm lol...
i noticed that too, but for me, i don't have a preference...i say, if it's a fanfic and here, i'll read it :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG....!!! I just had to come in here & vent!! One of the mod close the SB thread!!! :lmao::lmao:lmao: & I notice that the JLR thread is closed tooo!! Wahhhhhhh!!! who would do such a cruel thing....?! :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^Noy, i went to go check...OMG i can't believe it...WHY???????????????????????????? this is sooooo sad. why was is just those two? is it because we "spam" on them. now i'm sad. :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
Don, i wonder if you watch this movie already.... i watched this movie with my friend yesterday... ^^ i bet you will like it because you will laugh from the start til the end of the movie.

actually, watching this movie... got me some ideas for the fic. watch it in HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbF2iMkmQI

edit: i almost forgot... if you're watching "let's go" 3 years ago... watch Mikel and Cathy's scene... (Mike and Alex)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZeQPckt9og

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen that movie yet but I might watch it with my friends soon... ^_^

ate nikki, have you seen the pilot episode of Ang Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang (The Woman Pulled From My Rib)? it's quite interesting... although, I don't like Marian Rivera...<_< I'm only watching it coz I'm curious on how the story would unfold... I think Marian's role there is a serial killer and she kills every man she had/has romantic relationship with... but I'm not sure about it... :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
OMG....!!! I just had to come in here & vent!! One of the mod close the SB thread!!! :lmao::lmao:lmao: & I notice that the JLR thread is closed tooo!! Wahhhhhhh!!! who would do such a cruel thing....?! :lmao:

^Noy, i went to go check...OMG i can't believe it...WHY???????????????????????????? this is sooooo sad. why was is just those two? is it because we "spam" on them. now i'm sad. :(

I noticed that they closed JLR and SB threads too.... :lmao: :lmao:
nooooooo!!! why?! WHY?!?

nikki1786

LizQuen
I haven't seen that movie yet but I might watch it with my friends soon... ^_^

ate nikki, have you seen the pilot episode of Ang Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang (The Woman Pulled From My Rib)? it's quite interesting... although, I don't like Marian Rivera...<_< I'm only watching it coz I'm curious on how the story would unfold... I think Marian's role there is a serial killer and she kills every man she had/has romantic relationship with... but I'm not sure about it... :lol:
im sorry... but i really dont watch ch7 shows... i even laugh when i heard that title. though it seems weird but im not interest to watch any of their dramas, not because i dont like Marian also... but i never switch my channel except when my bro watches some selected dramas in 7. i more watch ch2 and tv5 (midnight dj, juicy and everybody hapi). but if you'll ask me any of upcoming shows of ch2, im super duper updated. i cant even wait for the "echotin" comeback with their soap "ikaw lamang", im also looking forward for another team up there coz Enchong will be in that series. also after PJ's concert tour in US, he'll go straight to Paris so that he could meet up with the staff and cast of "lover's in paris", his partner is KC.