FICTION DISCUSSION

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ thanks. I've been itching to start on it but my stars are not committed yet. :lol:
the sooner i decide, the faster i can start.
awe I understand. :D How are you characters going to be like, do you know? How I usually decide on my characters is usually which actress/actor can portray it. :lol: Maybe that might help you decide. hehe.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awe I understand. :D How are you characters going to be like, do you know? How I usually decide on my characters is usually which actress/actor can portray it. :lol: Maybe that might help you decide. hehe.
ooo.. sounds like a good idea. I think I'm going to start doing this from now on. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooo.. sounds like a good idea. I think I'm going to start doing this from now on. :D
LOL. I'm glad I can help you Lome :D That's how I did decided on the characters in Sinful Temptations. :lol: Ann's crazy/sexy character reminds me of when the role she portrayed in Samee Tee Tra. Chakrit because of his pervertedness in Mafia Tee Ruk, Ken because he's an overall sweet guy & then Vicky because she's the like the sweet girl next door with the sexy side to her. :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

ah! thanks.. i have my stars..... *drum rolls*
ann and (chakrit)...

*edit*
i change my mind... aum would be perfect... hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...i appreciate it so much that even though everyone has busy schedules and everything...you all manage to update your stories....i came home and there is so many that i'm still reading them :D i'm so happy ^^ so i would like to thank each and everyone of you for making my night...and also day heehee

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey gurlssss .. just dropping by to say hello~~~

erm .. do u all realize that when u want to write certain fanfic .. u need to get the mood first? like for example, if i want to update My Heart's For Sale .. usually I'll update it when i'm in a depressed mode LOLS ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey gurlssss .. just dropping by to say hello~~~

erm .. do u all realize that when u want to write certain fanfic .. u need to get the mood first? like for example, if i want to update My Heart's For Sale .. usually I'll update it when i'm in a depressed mode LOLS ..
Agreed with you there An. :lol: I always gotta get in the mood before I write my fics. If i'm not in the mood, I can't concentrate. LOL.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
:lol: same here... and it usually a bonus when i listen to a certain songs to.. whether it's romantic, depressing or just plain super duper happy mood.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: same here... and it usually a bonus when i listen to a certain songs to.. whether it's romantic, depressing or just plain super duper happy mood.
Oh yeah... if i'm trying write a sad scene, I'll listen to heartbreaking songs. :lol: but if i'm trying to write a hot love scene, i'll turn in to freaky sex songs. Muahaha.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah... if i'm trying write a sad scene, I'll listen to heartbreaking songs. :lol: but if i'm trying to write a hot love scene, i'll turn in to freaky sex songs. Muahaha.
hahaha.... i never put a freaky sex song why writing a love scene... hmmm but then i never go into details... :lol:

maybe with ann and aum, i will try .. if there's any.... ;) :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha.... i never put a freaky sex song why writing a love scene... hmmm but then i never go into details... :lol:

hahah. you should listen to pretty ricky :D they have some pretty kinky songs. LOL.

You should most definitely write a love scene in broken pieces! :wub: I will so tune in. hehe. I'm so perverted....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Agreed with you there An. :lol: I always gotta get in the mood before I write my fics. If i'm not in the mood, I can't concentrate. LOL.
yeah. its like even if the whole storyline is there, u'll get too lazy to even type!

songs.. erm..depends on my part.. cos if i listen to music at times, i cant seem to think .. weird eh?

whoa.. i havent try the freaky sex song yet LOL

same here .. i just dont feel like putting in sex scene at times (maybe cos my fic mostly r depressing ones?) lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
any of u gurls manage to update like 2 or more fanfic in a day?

at times..if im really free maybe i can ..
but sometime, when i just update one chapter, my brain just couldnt take it anymore LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
any of u gurls manage to update like 2 or more fanfic in a day?

at times..if im really free maybe i can ..
but sometime, when i just update one chapter, my brain just couldnt take it anymore LOL
I can't update 2 fics in a day... I can only do one chapter a day for a particular fanfic... :lol: I find it hard writing just 1 chapter alone...