FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
grrrrrrr... this is why im sucked with new songs or versions...

i just wanna share this MUSIC that came out only dec25 then my friend share it with me this song.

its Nikki Gil's version of "If You're Not The One", i... TOTALLY love it... and i keep playing the song after i DL it. it gives me another scene to write... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBSo-7WPOQ8

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol rr .. i was too tired to update. was busy since new year eve till today lol. But i finally updated one yeah =]

fun

Expired Sarnie
hey what ever happened to iluvnumandoil fic with Ann and Rome? i think the title was Married to a Stranger? or something like that
I guess you weren't here when it happened. The story was from a member from Soompi so it was deleted from here.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL Couldn't blame you gals on that. The story was very good, well written and the story line is great! ^_^

Here's the link per your request, but you have to register to read. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6521&st=300 Oh and the story was call "I was his Birthday Present" And the other story "I married a Stanger" was actually called "Till A Year Do We Part"

I don't think so either, but two stories was enough to make me wonder. :huh:

I like her to come back to AFC to finish her stories as well. But don't know what happen to her.

As for Foolish Love, someone told me it was also copied. Foolish Love was actually called: When Strangers Marry. All these stories are from Soompi's forum.

This is why I had second guess if she did it intentionally or not. :unsure: I sure hope not.

Now I sound like a *b* for pointing that out. :unsure: But that's just me. If the story is not yours, give credit and it's not just stories....it could be banners/posters/avatars...etc. ^_^
here they are batchigo

nikki1786

LizQuen
bam~! let's not talk about it anymore... the more we talk about it... the more it will talk about it in other forum though.
i still have mix feelings about that issue though, but i rather dont wanna talk about it if what people have said at the other forum. anyways, she's an OLD SARNIES here LMAO... so people know her more here than anyone else there.

yup yup yup~!

----------------------------------------------------

anyways, this thread seems so quiet... i wonder where the LURKERS went.... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
in our anatomy class today, I remembered this funny mnemonics that are our prof gave us to help us memorize the 8 bones in the wrist... :lol:

Some Lovers Try Positions That They Cannot Handle :rolleyes:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i wish i could show you but there weren't that many. :p
the older i get the more shy i become toward guys... -_-
how the heck im supposed to find my edward?!?!!?.... <_<

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
:lol: i got bored so I draft something up for my next fan fic. let me know what you all think before i really start writing it... my main character is still open

Broken Pieces...

"I didn't think it was possible to slip from a high so princess in a matter of days. After high school graduation, i did absolutely nothing but shop, party, shop and make useless of my life.... Until one day, my father died instantly from a heart attack, his multi million dollar corporation crack due to a major fraud scandal and my wonderful mother remarried just after two weeks of becoming a widow. Let's just say, that was the end of our mother and daughter relationship. And my so called friends ditch me because I had to sell my gucci, fendi, chane, etc items so I could have a roof over my head since our house was on foreclosure. Then there is or shall i say was my wonderful hi-so boyfriend , Billy, who dumped me as soon as he found out I got kicked off the rich and famous ladder. And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the beginning of my plain Jane life."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know.... maybe i should write again. :lol:
happy new years !! i know a little late.. i just celebrated my birthday being a week late...
you should write again :D
:lol: i got bored so I draft something up for my next fan fic. let me know what you all think before i really start writing it... my main character is still open

Broken Pieces...

"I didn't think it was possible to slip from a high so princess in a matter of days. After high school graduation, i did absolutely nothing but shop, party, shop and make useless of my life.... Until one day, my father died instantly from a heart attack, his multi million dollar corporation crack due to a major fraud scandal and my wonderful mother remarried just after two weeks of becoming a widow. Let's just say, that was the end of our mother and daughter relationship. And my so called friends ditch me because I had to sell my gucci, fendi, chane, etc items so I could have a roof over my head since our house was on foreclosure. Then there is or shall i say was my wonderful hi-so boyfriend , Billy, who dumped me as soon as he found out I got kicked off the rich and famous ladder. And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the beginning of my plain Jane life."
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it...you should totally write it.....hmmmm as for characters?....idk