FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
lmao yes u do and I totally understand how'd u feel nikki. cos i do the same thing, if possible .. during tv time wif my family .. i want to bring the laptop down wif me but my lil sis would give me the stare LOL

hehehe... XD in the end i didnt bring my laptop... even though it felt really bored as time goes by... my cousins and i did have fun taking pictures, but in the end... we were like begging to our uncles and aunts that we want to hangout last night. we were begging so much but they didnt allow us... T____T oh, well... today im gonna buy a phone... maybe later... i'll be going out... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hehehe... XD in the end i didnt bring my laptop... even though it felt really bored as time goes by... my cousins and i did have fun taking pictures, but in the end... we were like begging to our uncles and aunts that we want to hangout last night. we were begging so much but they didnt allow us... T____T oh, well... today im gonna buy a phone... maybe later... i'll be going out... XD
cool! you'll be getting a new phone for christmas... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
cool! you'll be getting a new phone for christmas... :lol:
me and my friend jayce are planning to buy a phone... that's what we promise... and you know what... we're going to buy the cheapest thing... uncolored LCD... XD because... im kinda clumsy with my phone... i accidentally fell it for a couple of times with my old phone or sometimes with carelessness i left my phone with some places that i cant even remember. meanwhile, the reason why my friend jayce is going to buy the cheapest phone... because he's always the number one victim of cellphone snatchers. me and jayce are quite unlucky with cellphones... XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
tats cool! tell me wat phone ur buyin later!

oh .. my uncles n aunties dont really have any authorities on us .. well they r kinda open actually --its my dad. =.=

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my friend sent me this text message and I just want to share it all of you... :lol:

conversation between 2 sperm cells

SPERM 1: I'm so tired... I think I'm about to die... Is the ovary still far?

SPERM 2: Yes! We still have a long way to travel, we've only just got pass through the tonsils!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nikki1786

LizQuen
don, just wanna tell you that... me and my friend Franny chose to watched "Desperadas 2", it's hella funny but more people watched "Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat".

but "Desperadas 2" was also funny love story... :) me and Franny kept saying "eeeeewwwwwwww" on Ogie's scenes.... hahaha :loool: if you'll watch it... you might get some new ideas... :) especially the naughty but funny ones... im referring to Ruffa Mae's character. :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
don, just wanna tell you that... me and my friend Franny chose to watched "Desperadas 2", it's hella funny but more people watched "Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat".

but "Desperadas 2" was also funny love story... :) me and Franny kept saying "eeeeewwwwwwww" on Ogie's scenes.... hahaha :loool: if you'll watch it... you might get some new ideas... :) especially the naughty but funny ones... im referring to Ruffa Mae's character. :D
I'm also planning to watch that with my mom... :lol: but I think we're going to watch Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat first before Desperadas 2... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i see...

well, i'll be planning to watch that either... but maybe all by myself or if i get lucky that my cousins wanted to watch it... then its better. but i believe my cousins like to watch the "shake, rattle and roll"... which im not planning to watch it, because its corny.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my friend sent me this text message and I just want to share it all of you... :lol:

conversation between 2 sperm cells

SPERM 1: I'm so tired... I think I'm about to die... Is the ovary still far?

SPERM 2: Yes! We still have a long way to travel, we've only just got pass through the tonsils!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
juz wondering .. wat do u gurls do when u gt writer block??
i usually start ps-ing some banners lol
honestly , i haven't came across that yet -- actually, it's completely the opposite , i have to much idea and my problem is , i had a hard time ordering the event i want to happen first or sometime deciding how i'm going words it in a chapter without jumping around with the storyline

nikki1786

LizQuen
what do i do when having writer's block. well, as i always get into having writer's block whenever i wanted to write scene. im having a writer's block when the scenes are mostly bored and i just have to put something so that it fill up the story to understand only. also, im having a hard time writing a happy scene than expressing a love scene and sad scene.

just like what they say in movies or series... when having a story bored. for dramas, you can easily make the viewers cry. but when it comes to comedy, its so hard to make the viewers laugh, because sometimes jokes are lame... sometimes its funny enough to laugh.

whenever i get writer's block in happy scenes, what i do is... to watch an anime. coz i can certainly imagine or i can create a scenery in my mind that actors and actresses that i use in my fic will transform into an anime.

mostly, i only get writer's block when it comes to comedic scenes.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
When I get writers block I start to write on paper instead.. I write better on paper o_O LOL
lol .. u serious? well when im forced to write on papers in exam .. i had no choice but to write. but if its writing fanfic .. i cant write on a paper...i'll be erasing the whole paragraph again and again LOL

honestly , i haven't came across that yet -- actually, it's completely the opposite , i have to much idea and my problem is , i had a hard time ordering the event i want to happen first or sometime deciding how i'm going words it in a chapter without jumping around with the storyline
i do have the problem at times, usually when its my thriller fic.

what do i do when having writer's block. well, as i always get into having writer's block whenever i wanted to write scene. im having a writer's block when the scenes are mostly bored and i just have to put something so that it fill up the story to understand only. also, im having a hard time writing a happy scene than expressing a love scene and sad scene.

just like what they say in movies or series... when having a story bored. for dramas, you can easily make the viewers cry. but when it comes to comedy, its so hard to make the viewers laugh, because sometimes jokes are lame... sometimes its funny enough to laugh.

whenever i get writer's block in happy scenes, what i do is... to watch an anime. coz i can certainly imagine or i can create a scenery in my mind that actors and actresses that i use in my fic will transform into an anime.

wahhhh .. i agree .. comedy is really difficult >_<

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

agree... comedy is so hard to write... -_-

i usually read books or watch tv when i have writer's block... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooh I have the same problem. too many ideas and trying to get it organize.

When i'm having writers block, i listen to music. it always help me. :D