FICTION DISCUSSION

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i just gone through half the stories in the completed thread and i have no other ones to read. i guess i have to join the others in waiting.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey welcome ^^ i'm RR......well i'm mostly in the fanfic thread..so if you have any questions for me...you know where to find me :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sigh..i want to cry..all these fanfics..but some have been discontinued or haven't been update...WHY???? i need to know what happens...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee soo many new fics!!! & yet hardly anytime to read them! Gosh.... I need to catch up! Good thing you ladies are busy with other fics, gives me a reason to not write mine. :lol:

The semester is almost over! Just one more week so I'll be starting my fics soon! (to those who are waiting to read them that is... lol)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I just now got a chance to go and read fanfics here! And not even half way done. There's just too many of them to catch up to! Hahaha!

Just started to put one of mines up. It aint all that(according to me. Lol) but I tried. Hehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I'll get to yours soon Noy! I need to catch up with my classes first. lol. then I'll glue myself to all these fics that are out! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm doing the opposite right now! i prioritize reading fanfics than school! hahaha!!! i'm bad! oops, gotta class in an hour, i need to prepare! c ya later gals!