FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
noyv! are you new here? i'll be waiting for your anne-ken fanfic! hehehe...
Lol. No I'm not new here. Been around for a while but I just don't post much. Usually just comes and go but now I'm staying. Hahahaha

LOL. I'll get to yours soon Noy! I need to catch up with my classes first. lol. then I'll glue myself to all these fics that are out! :lol:
Lol. I know what you mean Noy! Last week of school for me right now and I'll be off for weeks!!!!! YES!!! Hahaha!

i'm doing the opposite right now! i prioritize reading fanfics than school! hahaha!!! i'm bad! oops, gotta class in an hour, i need to prepare! c ya later gals!
Don't worry. I'm like the same way. I write in my notebook during class at times too! Hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HAHA BUT MY ENGLIT NO GUDE.
not a problem..my english isn't that great either, i'm a horrible writer..but in here, just as long as you write something, i'll read it :D i'm the #1 fanfic reader (<--i gave that award to myself heehee)

aweee soo many new fics!!! & yet hardly anytime to read them! Gosh.... I need to catch up! Good thing you ladies are busy with other fics, gives me a reason to not write mine. :lol:

The semester is almost over! Just one more week so I'll be starting my fics soon! (to those who are waiting to read them that is... lol)
:yahoo: i have been waiting for your return so you can update again...

I just now got a chance to go and read fanfics here! And not even half way done. There's just too many of them to catch up to! Hahaha!

Just started to put one of mines up. It aint all that(according to me. Lol) but I tried. Hehehe
i love yours...just remember to update it or else (or else nothing...i have empty threats lol)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:yahoo: i have been waiting for your return so you can update again...

i love yours...just remember to update it or else (or else nothing...i have empty threats lol)

lucky people..i'm still in high school, so i have school until the 23rd :(
I'mma try to wrap it up ASAP. I have new ideas for a fic!
LOL. plus i still have I'm in luv wit a stripper & Pain& Pleasure (which I might change...)
OMG. Dec. 23rd? that's 2 days before christmas... awe... hang in there! Make HS the best years!

n_naruk

not a problem..my english isn't that great either, i'm a horrible writer..but in here, just as long as you write something, i'll read it :D i'm the #1 fanfic reader (<--i gave that award to myself heehee)

Must I tell you...you are the number #1fanfics reader of all!!!! No kidding!
And thanks for reading mines naa!!! You've always make me smile when ever I come on the forum and seeing your comments :)

lucky people..i'm still in high school, so i have school until the 23rd :(
Eh...being out of high school gives you so much responsibilities to do! Too many....

n_naruk

I'mma try to wrap it up ASAP. I have new ideas for a fic!
LOL. plus i still have I'm in luv wit a stripper & Pain& Pleasure (which I might change...)
OMB! I so know what you mean. I have so many fanfics laying around that i never gots to cus I always have new ideas for another one. hahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooh another fic story....
i know i just have like a 1 1/2 week off for break....yeah this is my last year of HS...senior year baby :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Must I tell you...you are the number #1fanfics reader of all!!!! No kidding!
And thanks for reading mines naa!!! You've always make me smile when ever I come on the forum and seeing your comments :)

Eh...being out of high school gives you so much responsibilities to do! Too many....
aww thanks :D i just love reading fanfics...i'm obsessed with them... :D

i know...i got soo much to do...college applications and everything.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMB! I so know what you mean. I have so many fanfics laying around that i never gots to cus I always have new ideas for another one. hahaha
LOL. that's why it's so hard... you wanna keep that idea for so long but then you still have other fics to write. hahaha. It's just hard. but i'mma try to write mine over the break. let's hope i don't have writer's block again.

ooh another fic story....
i know i just have like a 1 1/2 week off for break....yeah this is my last year of HS...senior year baby :p
aww thanks :D i just love reading fanfics...i'm obsessed with them... :D
i know...i got soo much to do...college applications and everything.
Ah... senior year is stressful! I remember my senior year, man... i was stressed out the majority of the year. I remember breaking down so many times because i couldn't handle it. lol. but you'll do great. just stick it out.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
rite now i rarely have time to read fanfic anymore b/c i can't stay up late anymore and my sisters crashed the laptop so everyone is glued to the desktop

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i read anne-ken fanfics and comedy fanfics...

gasp! i think i'm addicted to sarnworld now. i check at least twice a day!

rr, i'll write the chapt 5 of the reunion soon. sorry to keep you waiting! but i know you're enjoying the other fanfics!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i am soo addicted...right after school, i come on to read fanfics....funny how i have time to do my homework lol...

YAY chapter 5 woohoo...i am enjoying the others...

awww yes2drama, that's sad....when you get back on...there will be tons of updates and everything...that could be a good or bad thing :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i read anne-ken fanfics and comedy fanfics...

gasp! i think i'm addicted to sarnworld now. i check at least twice a day!

rr, i'll write the chapt 5 of the reunion soon. sorry to keep you waiting! but i know you're enjoying the other fanfics!
I check sarnworld about 3 times a day... when I wake up, during my lunch breaks and at night... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
rite now i rarely have time to read fanfic anymore b/c i can't stay up late anymore and my sisters crashed the laptop so everyone is glued to the desktop
You won't be missing much from me. I am slow at updating. But there are like plenty of others fictions. So much more too =)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
when i say at least twice a day, it really means that i check 2-100 times a day! hahahaha!!!

i love your fanfic "friends with benefit" funfun!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
goodnight everyone.

lol.. I wish I can read all your fics, but I can barely update mine everyday. .. When I'm on a long vacation, I'm going to have a fan fic marathon!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhh i am at school at the moment, i'm suppose to be working on a paper..but i snuck onto here lol.....i wish i can all the fanfics..but my teacher might see me....

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
haha! you're funny rr! belle updated her fanfic!
willing scene
ahead! hahaha!

i'm gonna sleep early now (it's still 10:37pm in my clock)! see you tomorrow gals!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
good night....i got to go too...have another class..bye

gosh i couldn't read any fanfics :( i will be looking forward to reading belle's