FICTION DISCUSSION

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i think it should be more than one...so then we don't rely on just one person...bc teamwork is everything...but i'm honored that you would suggest me :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwww yeah!
totally agree wif lome lmao..
RR ur totally up for mod post here since ur practically here 24/7
n who else who often reply to my fic if its nt u =]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: oh you all....mod....me? LOL

tfilipina thanks for that site...will go read them when i have time ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
*stretching* finally im back... that was hassle show.... -___-" gosh, the rendering was so...... boring XD gotta wait for like an overnight... -___-" then the show wasnt really perfect... imagine there's fuse got burned... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoO that's so cool nikki ^^

awww an....be strong....if you can survive me taking aum...i think you can survive this :loool: anyways...GOOD LUCK...you'll do great bc i have faith in you :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm trying hard to write more for mines but i have major writer's block! something just isn't right about what I've written so I delete and start all over! LOL but I will find something to continue my story... something.. I've somewhat a roughy about what I wanna write for both stories

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh i hope you do...i'm so addict to your stories...just waiting for what will happen next...but yeah we all get writer's block..no biggie...just update when you can :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too have a major writer’s block plus not just that, I think I have a reader’s block. I don’t know which one to start. There is so many that it is hard to chose!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm trying hard to write more for mines but i have major writer's block! something just isn't right about what I've written so I delete and start all over! LOL but I will find something to continue my story... something.. I've somewhat a roughy about what I wanna write for both stories

i left off where the bodyguard and ms. boss lady was tossing salad