FICTION DISCUSSION

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww...i hope you feel better soon LOME...oh yeah...don't forget to VOTE tomorrow :D (because i am helping out at the elections in my area...i have to spread it...i even have a shirt that saids: VOTE '08 because i'm in a Government class hheeeheee)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG while i was gone..you girls are talkin bout farting and farts now? :lol:

AWWW lome i hope all is well..yes and i hope that the new president will do something to help us all that are really in need...i will help pray!!!

i miss you girls so much...i havent even been reading..i dont even know what fic is already finish and what is not...golly..i will have to take some vacation time to catch up on all of this!!!!! SERIOUSLY! :mellow:

ps..funfun..are you a fan of lift and oil or just one of the other..are you going to their sac concert?? cause im planning to go..

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG while i was gone..you girls are talkin bout farting and farts now? :lol:

AWWW lome i hope all is well..yes and i hope that the new president will do something to help us all that are really in need...i will help pray!!!

i miss you girls so much...i havent even been reading..i dont even know what fic is already finish and what is not...golly..i will have to take some vacation time to catch up on all of this!!!!! SERIOUSLY! :mellow:

ps..funfun..are you a fan of lift and oil or just one of the other..are you going to their sac concert?? cause im planning to go..

i was just exampling an embarrassment joke...

like fart...

then suddenly the topic talks about fart now... LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie

I hope that there will be some changes made.

Not really fond of Lift but Oil is definitely one of my favs. I want too but with my parent jacked up car, I can’t even drive pass Stockton. I was embarrassed enough when it died on me at Delta College library.

And girl, I miss you! So where have you been all this time!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. im officially behind.. @_@.... lalalala.. so much fics for me to read kekeke....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh my..yeah..havent read urs in ages..wats the update in ur fic lol

---

p/s...i juz realise that theres so many R scene in my fic lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that's okay an...i'm still not done with mine...hopefully i finish them soon so i can do this one i really want start writing....my fanfics seems to be lol...

----

:loool: mine too ahahaha but mine are quick ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
it's so amazing to be exposed to different style and ideas from all you writers thanks for taking your time to write for us each one of you have a unique story to share and gets us so hook keep it up

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know..you should write one too yes2drama...i bet you have pretty good ideas too....if you do write one..i'll be the first reader hopefully unless someone beats me to it :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
that's okay an...i'm still not done with mine...hopefully i finish them soon so i can do this one i really want start writing....my fanfics seems to be lol...

----

:loool: mine too ahahaha but mine are quick ^^
oic tats cool rr .. wats the one u really want to start writing? like a summary plssssss

it's so amazing to be exposed to different style and ideas from all you writers thanks for taking your time to write for us each one of you have a unique story to share and gets us so hook keep it up
aww yea...eventhough im nt sure if u read my fanfic but i agree wif u! the writers here all r great...unique in their own way~

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
idk...there could be secret readers too lol...hmmmm i hope no one beats me....when yes2drama decides to write one :D i want to be #1 muahahahahah

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh my..yeah..havent read urs in ages..wats the update in ur fic lol

---

p/s...i juz realise that theres so many R scene in my fic lol
which fic? disturbia? I should catch up on that one soon... :lol: anyhow, I find writing R scenes very difficult... whenever I try writing one, I always end up with a willing scene... :rolleyes:

thanks yes2drama... since I started posting my fics here, writing has become my hobby... :lol: