FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I wish it was Boy trying to surprise her but something tells me it's her bastard father! In the mean time I feel like I'm watching a real lakorn. Mark and Mint are too cute! So funny how Nadech and Mint are putting up this act is now all the parents are involved in the situation. Just wait until Aof finds out. I pray for more sweet scenes between Yaya and Nadech before Aof does something to Nadech lol. Ohh and keke how adorable that he can't live without seeing or hearing from Yaya, he has to be sneaky and brings her behind the house and hug her. they're all so narak! :bhehe:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 26

“Would you hurry up?!” the man said pulling Margie as they walk.

“Where are you taking me?!” she asked trying to get loose from his hand.

“We’re here…..”

Margie stood still as the man took off the blind fold. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a trail of candles being lit, leading its way to the pond in front of her. She turned around to see who it was and Boy stood in front of her smiling, “Surprise…” he said.

Margie’s eyes filled with tears, “You jerk! You scared me!” she yelled hitting him in the arm. “What the heck were you doing scaring me like that?! I thought you were my dad or something!”

Boy wiped the tears off of her face, “I’m sorry…but I wanted to surprise you….so surprise!”

Margie hit him again, “Jerk!”

Boy pulled Margie in for a hug, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry….don’t be mad….”

“Don’t do this again…”

“Okay….I won’t…”

Margie pulled away from Boy and looked around, “How long did it take you to do all this?”

“Oh…an hour or so…you like?”

Margie nodded, “It’s nice and romantic. But why are we here?”

“We’re gonna have a moonlight picnic here….” he said pointing to the basket on the blanket, being laid down on the grass.

“Moonlight picnic? What’s that?”

“Picnic under the moon with candles surrounding us….”

She smiled, “Sounds romantic….so what did you bring for the picnic?”

He took Margie’s hand and both sat down on the blanket, “A lot of things…mainly desserts…”

“Nice….”

-------------------------------------

“Thanks for dropping me off.” Mint said as she was grabbing her stuff from Mak’s car.

“No problem…I’ll tell my butler to drop your car off tonight.”

“Okay…good night then….”

He got out his car and followed Mint to the front door, “Mint wait up…”

“Yeah?

“Um…nothing…I just wanted to do this….”

He leaned over and kissed Mint on the cheeks, “That was all”

Mint’s face suddenly became red and she slowly pushed Mak back to his car, “Okay you can leave now…”

“I can’t get a kiss?” he teased.

“No…now go…it’s getting late…”

“Just a peck…” he pleaded…

“No! I’m not gonna kiss you right here. What if my parents come out and see us? They still think I’m with Nadech you know..”

“Oh yeah….so when are you planning on telling them?”

“Pretty soon…I just have to find the right moment….”

Mak nodded and grabbed his hand, “Just one peck on the cheeks…please…”

“Dude, I said no!”

“Well I’m not gonna leave until you give me a good night kiss…….”

“Are you serious?”

Mak gave a straight face and nodded.

“Fine..” Mint said rolling her eyes. “Close your eyes then…”

Mak happily closed his eyes and leaned his face towards her. Just as Mint was about to give him a kiss, her dog, Mimie, that Mak had given her for her sixteen birthday came running out. Mint picked her up and made her licked him. Mak felt the strange licking on his cheeks so he opened his eyes.

“Oh, Mimie! Mint, you cheater!”

“Hey! You should consider yourself lucky that Mimie even kissed you. She doesn’t do that t strangers often.”

“I’m not a stranger to her. I’m the one that gave her to you.”

Mint laughed, “Well you got your kiss, you can go now…unless you want another one?”

She leans Mimie over to Mak and he pushes her away, “I’m good…. I’ll pick you up tomorrow…”

“Bye…”

He waves at Mint and then Mimie, “Bye Mimie…and thanks for the kiss. You’re more loveable than your owner…”

Mint stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes at Mak.

-----------------------------

Boy laid down on Margie’s legs as they both enjoyed their night under the stars.

“What are you thinking?” he asked after noticing Margie went quiet.

“My mom…….I miss her…”

“You’re mom is probably looking down at you right now…..”

“Boy, what was your mom like?”

“I don’t have a mom…I mean I do but she doesn’t live with us…”

“Where does she live?”

“In the States…She left me with my dad when I was just a kid…….”

“Why?”

“She couldn’t tolerate with my dad anymore. He was always busy with his work. He would miss out on holidays, my birthday, his anniversary with my mom…..he was never around and when my mom left, I was basically on my own. I would celebrate my birthday by myself and sometimes Nadech would invite me over during the holidays but it’s not the same kind of feeling, you know what I mean?”

“Have you talked to your mom since then?”

“Haven’t heard from her. She promised me that she’ll come back and take me to go live with her and every year I always hoped that she came but I got tired of hoping and waiting so I don’t really care anymore……”

“Would you still want to go if she came and got you?”

“Um….if it was before…yeah...probably…but now…not so much…”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I have you.. Before I wasn’t happy but now I am…You’re my happiness…”

“You make me happy too……”

------------------------------

Som was grading homework in her bedroom but was distracted by Aof’s mumbling and walking back and forth next to her.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked putting the pen down. “You know you’re being annoying right now.”

“Well don’t pay attention to me then.”

“That’s what I was trying to do but you’re mumbling is driving me nuts. What’s up with that?”

“I just realized that I still haven’t figure out who that Narry guy is.”

“Geesh Aof…you’re still thinking about that?”

“Yes! Until I find out who that Narry guy is, I won’t be in peace…..who the hell is he man? I always see her with that Nadech guy but never Narry…”

“Maybe you did see him but you don‘t know or think he‘s Narry…..”

“Think or know?” he asked himself…..He continued to walk back and forth. Som continued to grade the homework.

“I got it!” he yelled.

“What now?”

“Could it be that Narry is someone in disguise…”

“What?”

“Maybe Narry is a made up name she’s trying to cover for someone else…”

“Like who?”

“Narry….who’s name sound similar to that….Narry…Narry…Nadech…Narry...Nadech…it‘s gotta be that cheater Nadech!”

“What makes you think that?”

“They both start with the letter N.”

“That doesn’t mean anything…”

“It does to me!”

The knock on the door interrupted their conversation. Yaya popped through the door, “Are you guys busy?”

Som shook her head, “No…what do you need sweetie?”

“Uh…well the semester is almost over…I was planning on going to Pattaya and spending the night there… We‘re gonna spend it at uncle Nam‘s beach house”

“Which friends?” Aof asked. “I want names…you know…just in case something happens to you, I can go hunt them down.”

“Well, there’s me, Mak, Mint, Boy, Margie, and….Nadech….”

Som smiled and nodded, “Of course….”

“Dad?” Yaya asked.

“Uh…just you six? No one else?”

Yaya nods, “Yeah. Those are all my friends. Why?”

“Nothing….but yeah I guess you can go…”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Mak and Mint are going so I trust them with you…..just be safe…”

Yaya gave her dad a hug, “I will and thanks.”

After Yaya left, Som looked over and saw that Aof had a smirk on his face, “I know that ugly smirk of yours. What are you planning to do?”

“Hurry up and grade your student’s homework. We’re packing. We’re going to Pattaya.”

“Aof! No! Leave Yaya alone.”

“I can’t. We need to go just in case things get out of hand. Have you forgotten that Nadech is dating Mint but is secretly seeing Yaya. What if things get out of control? What if one of the girls finds out about the other person, what if--”

“Okay, okay I get your point…”

“So are you going?”

“Yes…but only to baby-sit you. I know how out of control you can get….”

“Okay then…I’ll call Nam and the rest to pack too…”

He headed towards the shower.

“Wait…they’re going too?”

“Yes!” he yelled over the water running.

“Oh boy….” Som mumbled.​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... aof is too protective.. i think the kids should tell their parents before anything bad happen.. hahaha...

please update as soon as possible.. it's getting way interesting already.. ^.^

TubbyTinker

oh my... aof is too protective.. i think the kids should tell their parents before anything bad happen.. hahaha...

please update as soon as possible.. it's getting way interesting already.. ^.^
lol he is protective...but what he's doing here...he just wants to see whats gonna happen between yaya, nadech, and mint

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Love BM-Team scene...
Romantics and cute...
M-Team was cutie too.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
“I didn’t want to do it but Yaya pushed me to beat up that guy.”

WAhahahaha this just cracked me up. Nice of Mark to own up to the fact that he was scared but forced to fight for Mint.
I'm glad they are finally out in the open about their feelings! yay!

Nadech and Yaya have no idea how much the parents know LOL

"But then she remembered she hid it under her pillow in case Boy tried to do something to her"

I also found that funny despite Margie's predicament. lol why fear Boy, he's such a sweetie
and look! even a moonlight picnic. <3 <3 <3 !!!
this might be mean, but i hope his mom doesn't come and try to separate them...pleaase.

can't wait to see how the catastrophic Pattaya vacation will go

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Mark. Bpak kang jai kang dtae soot tai gaw puerd puey jai jone dai! It's about time for you to open your mouth & tell Mint how you really feel about her! I love my mteam. They're just so cute in every way!

Boyie were just too cute, dinner pinic under the stars! Boy sure does got some sweet/romance taste in him. Heehee.

Aof...never gets over with being too over protective of Yaya. But I'm excited to see how things will go in Pattaya!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
oh great lol. hahah. Aof is gonna follow yaya and the rest. omg haha
this is gonna be funny. LOL.Thanks

TubbyTinker

Chapter 27

The semester was finally over and everyone was getting ready to go on vacation. The week before they were heading to Pattaya, Mint decided she was going to come clean with her parents about Mak and Nadech.

“You sure this is a good idea?” Sammie asked Tengneung while they were in the living room.

“Well we have to tell her somehow before she leaves to Pattaya.”

“What if she doesn’t believe us?”

“We’re her parents. If she doesn’t believe us, at least we’ll know she’ll consider it.”

“Consider what?” Mint asked coming downstairs.

“Oh hey sweetie, uh…you have a minute?” Tengneung asked. “Your mom and I need to tell you something.”

Mint came to sit on the couch, “Good…because I have something to tell you guys too.”

“What is it?” Sammie asked.

“You guys go first. Mines is a long story…”

Tengneung exhaled and came to sit next to his daughter, “Mint, before I tell you this, I just want to tell you that we just want what’s best for you so don’t be mad at us…”

“Okay” Mint says nodding. “What is it?”

“”You need to be careful with Nadech. He’s not the guy you think he is….”

“What are you talking about?”

“We….we think he’s cheating on you…” said Sammie.

Mint jaws dropped and looked at both her parents in a surprising way, “How…where did you guys hear this from?”

“Aof” they both answered.

Mint rolled her eyes, “Should I even ask how he knows?”

Sammie came and sat on the other side of Mint, “We didn’t want to tell you but--”

Mint stood up from the couch, “Let me guess, the girl uncle Aof saw Nadech with is Yaya?”

“How’d you know?” Tengneung asked.

“Well…” Mint turned to face her parents…”this is where my story comes in. Mom, dad, don’t worry if I’m going to cry or anything like that. Thank for telling me though but I want to tell you that Nadech is not cheating on me. He never did and never will.”

“So you don’t believe us?”

“Well….Nadech and I aren’t together….we were never together. The whole thing was an act just to test Mak’s feelings.”

“Wait, wait, so you only pretended to be with Nadech?” Tengneung asked. “Just to make Mak jealous?”

“Sort of…it was more of testing his feelings……I know I shouldn’t have lied to you but the less people know, the more it looked real.”

“So you and Mak are together or no?”

Mint nodded shyly, “Yeah….it’s okay with you guys right?”

Sammie got up and hugged her daughter, “Of course. We trust Mak so we don’t have any problems with that.”

Tengneung nodded, “So if Nadech is not dating you, is he dating Yaya?”

“Yeah…” Mint said softly. “But don’t tell uncle Aof!”

“Sweetie, he’s gonna find out somehow. You know how he is.”

“Well, atleast now we don’t have to go to Pattaya to spy on you guys…”

“WHAT?!” You guys were planning on going to spy on us?!”

Sammie quickly shook her head, “Not us…but Aof and them.”

Mint covered her face, “He can’t go. Yaya’s gonna get busted!”

“Busted for what?” Aof asked walking in with Nam.

“Nothing…” Mint lied.

“Don’t you guys know how to knock?” Sammie asked.

Nam shrugged, “Well, we figured the door wasn’t lock so what the hell, we invited our self in.”

“Mint, what do you mean Yaya’s gonna get busted?” Aof asked with a serious tone. “What do you know that I don’t?”

Mint looked at her parents. They nodded, insisting she tells Aof about Yaya and Nadech.

“Sorry Yaya” she mumbles.

------------------------------------------

“Boy! I told you to throw away the trash since last night!” Margie yelled from the kitchen. After the semester was over, Boy would come and spent the night over at the condo. Last night, Boy invited Nadech and Mak over and the condo became a mess.

She walked to the room and saw Boy still sleeping under the blanket.

“This si the guy who wants to take care of me?” she said to herself. “It’s noon and still sleeping.”

She grabbed the trash bag and headed downstairs.

On her way back to the condo, she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She looked back and saw no one and continued walking. She hears it again and when she turned around, she didn’t have a chance to say a word, the man quickly covered her mouth and pushed her against the wall.

“Don’t say anything!” he snapped. He slowly moved his hand away from her mouth, “I need money.”

“Dad, how did you know I was here?”

“I followed you here. I didn’t know you were living with the politician son.”

“It’s not what it looks like okay…”

“Whatever…..give me money..”

“I don’t have any….”

“Liar! Your husband’s rich. Ask him for some.”

“He’s not my husband and I’m not going to ask him!” Why do you need it anyways?”

“I owe some mafia money. If I don’t pay them as soon as possible, they’re gonna kill me. You want your father dead or what?!”

“You’re still gambling? How much do you owe them this time?”

“$200,000...”

“I don’t have that much money.”

“But your husband do!”

“I’m not going to ask him for money.”

“Fine, if you won’t then I will.”

Margie stopped her father from going into the lobby, “Don’t. I don’t want Boy to know about this.”

“So you gonna give me the money?”

“I don’t have $200,000 but I’ll try to find a way to give you it. When do they need the money?”

“As soon as possible.”

“Fine…..”

Margie watched as her dad walked off, “Dad, wait!”

He turned around, “What?”

“ I never got a chance to ask you this but you’re the one that burned down the house huh?”

He smirked, “You know deep down inside the answer to that. Why are you gonna ask me?”

“Why would you do something like that? You know what the consequences are for killing someone?”

“I don’t care! She was getting on my damn nerves anyway!”

A taxi droved by and he stopped it to get in.

Margie stood there against the wall, not knowing where she will have to get the money to pay off the mafia.

--------------------------------

“Is Yaya here?!” Aof asked, bursting in his house.

“Yeah. She’s upstairs.”

“Yaya get down here!” he yelled.

“Aof, what’s going on?” Som asked worried.

“Oh, you’ll see.”

Yaya came downstairs and walked to the living room, “What?”

“How come you didn’t tell me you and Nadech are dating?”

“What?” Yaya was in shock. She didn’t expect her dad to find out. She wanted to tell her dad first.

“I know you and Nadech are going out behind my back.

“Dad…how did you know about this?”

“That’s not important. What’s important here is why didn’t you tell us? Tell me actually.”

“It’s because I know how you react. It’s not like I was gonna hide this from you. I was gonna tell you somehow.”

“And when were you planning on doing that?”

Yaya looked down to the floor, “Dad, I’m sorry.”

“Look, I know you’re eighteen, you’re an adult. You can make your own decision. I know that someday you’re gonna move out of this house and have your own family and I can’t stop that. But before you leave this house, I need to know if that guy you’re with is good enough to take care of my daughter the way I have.”

“Dad, Nadech and I aren’t thinking that far yet…”

“I know and you shouldn’t be. But my point is, if you really like him, I thought, maybe I should give him a chance. “

“Really? You’re not gonna stop me from seeing him?”

Aof shook his head, “If you were fifteen or sixteen then maybe, but you’re an adult now. Maybe I should give him a chance, although I don’t want to but for you….I’ll do anything…”

Yaya was relieved and hugged her dad, “Thanks dad. You’re the best.”

“Just promise me, don’t ever go behind my back again…”

She lets go of her dad and kissed him on the cheeks, “I promise….I have to go tell Nadech now….”

After Yaya left, Som gave Aof a hug as well, “Well that was nice of you to open your heart up to Nadech….”

“Tsk, just because I’m giving him a chance doesn’t mean I’m going to like him.”

“So how did you find out about this?”

“Mint told me. She even told me that Narry and Nadech is the same person. She combine his nickname Barry with Nadech. Clever.”

“So what made you soften up?”

“On my way here, I realized, if I forbid Yaya from dating, she’s just gonna keep on doing the things I don’t want her to do. So I figured it’s best if I let her go and learn on herself.

“So I’m guessing you’re not gonna go to Pattaya after all?”

“As much as I want to, no. I have to let my baby fish go someday….”

“And are you ready for that?”

He pouted, “Hell no.”​

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whew, i'm relieved for Yaya that her dad is giving Nadech a chance. that boy better not mess it up!

oh no! poor Margie!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
yay pattaya!!!! but first let's call the cops on margie's father he has gone crazy

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. it's great... haha.. aof let yaya be with nadech.. hope he won't do anything that will make aof forbid their relationship.. haha..

at last mint told the parents the truth.. can't wait for their trip.. ^.^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Haha Aof is finally loosening up. Glad that everything is all solved, all the couples are together. All thats left is Margie's messed up dad. Thanks for updating!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
aww im glad Aof lets Yaya date nadech. And then Mint and her parents know
what happen and all. Thats good. Thanks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cannot believe Margie would find a way to give her dad that much money. He basically the reason why her mother died.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm kind of hoping that margie wouldn't give the insane dad the money and hope he'll get arrest somehow. A person like him has to go!

In the end Aof finally gave in! Yay!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 28

Margie came back to the condo, Boy was already up and packing his things for Pattaya.

“Hey, where’d you go?” he asked.

“I went to go throw the trash away” she said as she sat down on the couch.

“Oh..” Boy laughed nervously. “Sorry about that. That was suppose to be my job. You didn’t have to do it.”

Margie ignored him and just stared blankly at the all. All she could focus on was what her and her dad talked about earlier.

“You done packing yet Margie?”

She didn’t answer him.

“Margie? Margie…”

She quickly shook her thoughts away and turned to face Boy, “I’m sorry. What?”

“I asked did you finish packing yet?”

“Oh…um…I only have a few things left to put in….”

After he zipped up his suitcase, he came to sit next to Margie staring at her like he knew something was up, “Are you alright?” he asked.

Margie forcedly nodded, “Ahuh…why? Do I look sick?”

“No…but it seems like something’s bothering you. Is it me? Are you mad at me that I didn’t throw the trash away?”

“No, you dork…it’s not that…nothing’s bothering me…”

“Okay then…you can always tell me anything, you know that right?”

Margie nodded, “I know.”

Boy stood up and headed for the showers, “Hey after I shower, I’m gonna head out to buy some things for the trip. Want anything?”

“No, thanks.”

------------------------------

Nadech sat across from Aof looking terrified as Aof stares back at him without any blinking. Although he was happy Aof allowed him to date Yaya but he had no idea what Aof would do or say to him.

“You know Nadech….” Aof began…”You were brave enough to go behind my back and date my daughter like that…”

“I didn’t mean to sir..”

“I didn’t tell you to talk yet. That kind of behavior, I cannot tolerate. I don’t wanna see that happening again. You got that?”

Nadech nodded quickly, “Yes sir.”

“Consider yourself lucky you’re dating my daughter because I don’t allow her to date anyone I think isn’t good for her. No man is. But since Yaya seems to like you, that mean she sees something good in you which I don’t see but that’s your job to prove me wrong.”

“So….what do I have to do to prove to you?”

“Very simple. Take care of my daughter the way I have been doing.”

“I will…..”

“Good. I’ll take that as a promise. But if you ever hurt my daughter in anyway, it’s over for you because this is your only chance. So don’t mess it up.”

“Got it.”

“And if you do ever make her cry or hurt her in any way, I will hunt you down and put you in a coma. And when you wake up from that coma, I will put you back in a coma.”

“G…got it sir.”

Yaya walked back and forth in the living room, with her mom watching her, “What’s taking them so long in there? I don’t even know if dad killed Nadech already.”

“Yaya relax. Your dad won’t kill him.”

“You don’t know that. Mom, I think you should go inside and check.”

As Som got up from the couch, Nadech and Aof walked out of the room. Yaya ran to Nadech and turned him around and checked to see if there were any bruises on him, “No bruises, all body parts are stick together. He didn‘t hurt you or anything like that right?”

Nadech smiled and shook his head.

“Oh please Yaya, who do you think your dad is?” Aof asked. “You think I hurt him or something?”

“Yes. What were you guys talking about anyways? Seems like it‘s been forever since you two were in there?”,

“We just had a man to man talk, right Nadech?”

Yaya looked at Nadech for confirmation, “Don’t worry. “ he assured her. “What your dad said.”

Yaya nodded with relief, “Well I promised Mak and Mint that we meet them at the mall. So if your done with Nadech, we’re gonna take off.”

Aof nodded, “Have fun…”

“Wait here Nadech, I’m gonna go get my purse…”

When Yaya was upstairs getting her purse, Aof walked up to Nadech and reminded him what they discussed inside the room, “Remember I got my eyes on you.”

----------------------------

After they got in the car and left the house, Nadech told Yaya everything that happened inside the room with Aof. Instead of feeling sorry for him, Yaya ended up laughing at him.

“Why are you laughing? It ain’t funny alright?”

“I’m sorry” she said trying to hold her laugh in. “But how you described it is pretty funny. I can see it in my head right now you being terrified of my dad.”

“All the threats he made makes me not want to date you anymore.”

“Oh yeah? Scared?”

“Duh! What if I do end up hurting you? I mean everyone makes mistakes.”

“Oh Nadech…..you’re not going to hurt me. But if you do, my dad isn’t the only one that’s gonna put you in a coma.”

Nadech glanced to look at Yaya who had her fist up, “Violent family man…”

“It’s called getting even. I’m not gonna end up getting hurt at the end without hurting the person that hurt me.”

--------------------------------

“Mak! You think this look cute on me?” Mint showed Mak a dress and twirled around in it.

He made a face and shook his head. “Go put it back. You don’t look right in it.”

“Oh…how ‘bout this one?” she showed him an even shorter dress.

“That definitely don’t go with you.”

“Foo, then what does?!”

“Don’t be using that word with me. I’m your boyfriend alright.”

Mint rolled her eyes and put the dresses back where they belong, “Well I need a beach outfit. Help me look for one then.”

“Found one.”

Mak pulled out a T-shirt with some shorts and a pair of converse, “This matches you more.”

Mint frowned once she saw the outfit, “You don’t like it or what?” Mak asked. “I always see you wear these kind of things though.”

“Yeah but I want something…you know cute or girly…”

“Since when did you dress girly?”

“Well, I’m trying to dress more girly for you. I thought you like those preppy girls. No?”

Mak laughed, “I see what’s going on here. Look, you don’t have to be girly for me alright. It’s not you and I don’t think I want to like the girly Mint. Preference changes. You don’t always get what you want.”

“Really?”

Mak nodded.

“Phew…good. Cuz I don’t like being girly anyways..”

“What? If you don’t like it, why were you trying then?”

“I thought it make you happy.”

“You know what makes me happy? You being yourself. Don’t try to be anyone else, got it?”

Mint nodded happily, “Got it.”

“Good…now you want to continue shopping here or you want to go check somewhere else?”

“Um...let’s go check out another store.”

They walked hand in hand out the store and bumped into Alex by the entrance. As soon as Alex saw them holding hands, Mak quickly released his hands from Mint. He realized he didn’t tell Alex about him dating Mint and still hasn’t forgotten that he had lied to Mint about the whole boyfriend thing.

“Hey Alex” Mint greeted. “Haven’t seen you in a while. How are you?”

“I’m good. You?”

“Happy as ever…”

“I can see that” he kept his eyes on Mak.

“Oh yeah, we’re going to Pattaya for a week. Want to come?”

“Uh…sure…I’d love to go…”

“Cool. We’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

“Okay…”

“Well Mak and I have to get gong. It was nice seeing you again…”

“Uh Mint…could you give me and Mak a few minutes. I have something important to talk to him about.”

“Uh…sure” she turns to look at Mak, “I’m gonna go see if Yaya and Nadech are here yet.”

Both watched as Mint leaves. Alex turned back to face Mak, “You have a lot of explaining to do!”​