FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Finally the dad does something right for once. Awh poor boy. I hope he's okay. haha Mint oh mint, she's tired from not eating and needs a back ride. Thanks for updating!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thip, you come back here and update. You left on a cliff hanger! =D

Mint was not tired from not eating, she was shot but didn't want them to worry about her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thip, you come back here and update. You left on a cliff hanger! =D

Mint was not tired from not eating, she was shot but didn't want them to worry about her.
haha...I'll post the next chapter later on tonight...

all I have to say is that in the next chapter or so, it's going to be emotional

fun

Expired Sarnie
You now have me stalking this thread tonight lol

It's like waiting for a lakorn to air lol so sad that this will be ending soon. sniff sniff, I'm going to re read this FF again when it is completed.

I love all the Mteam scenes, since we won't be seeing them for a long time, I'm glad Mteam has a lot of scene together in here.

Patiently waiting...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Totally a big cliffhanger! Mint cracks me up. In the most serious times ever, she still manage to make a joke on things. That girl is just hilarious! Now, should I have tissues waiting for the emotional scenes since I tends to cry very easily when it comes to emotional stuff, rather I'm reading or watching about it. LOL. Can't wait!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope nothing serious happens to Boy or Mint. But Mint is such a fragile girl. I am more worried for her safety. She's not as strong as Boy.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 32

Tengneung waited impatiently outside the ICU room. He was worried for both Mint and Boy, but mostly Mint. Sammie and the rest arrived at the hospital as soon as they got a call from Tengneung..

“Teng, how’s Mint?” Sammie asked crying.

“The doctor hasn’t come out yet.”

“Where’s Mak and Margie?” Yaya asked looking around.

“They’ll be here in a bit.”

Margie and Mak arrived at the hospital shortly after before the doctor came out. Everyone rushed by the doctor’s side.

“Doctor, how are the kids?” Tengneung asked, hoping to hear some good news from the him.

“Khun Pakorn lost a lot of blood. He needs AB as soon as possible. The blood we have here isn’t enough Is anyone here a relative of khun Pakorn?”

Nadech shook his head, “No one here is but the only person I know that has that type is his father, but he‘s out of the country.”

“Well, we need the blood as soon as possible within 24 hours or else, he won’t make it by tonight.”

“I I have AB blood” Margie said raising her hand

The doctor nodded, “Good. We’ll need to check out your health and everything first.”

“Doctor, what about my daughter?” Sammie asked.

“Khun Chalida…she’s safe……”

Everyone sighed with relief

“But….”

“But what?” everyone asked at the same time.

“When the bullet hit her from the back, it hit her internal organs. Her whole nervous system from the waste down is damaged…”

Sammie became speechless, “Oh my god…..are you saying…..she’s paralyzed?”

“Now, let’s not lose hope. There is a chance for recovery as long as the patient has enough moral support and she is willing to do therapy…..”

“How long will this therapy take doctor?” Tengneung asked comforting Sammie

“Well…it depends on the patient…..I’ll leave you to discuss it among your family. Right now I have to take this young lady for check-up before donating her blood.”

After Margie left with the doctor, everyone sat in the waiting room, speechless, shocked.

“Mint’s not gonna accept this when she finds out” Yaya said holding back her tears. “She’s a very stubborn girl.”

“So….what are you guys gonna do?” Nam asked.

“We’re all for it with the therapy” Sammie said “but like Yaya aid, is Mint? She’s lived a happy life and this has to happen?” Sammie cried even more.

Mak shook his head with sadness, “I don’t even know what her reaction is going to be when she wakes up and finds out she won’t be able to walk anymore…..”

Mak felt Nadech’s hand on his shoulder, “Well when she does wake up, we’ll be there by her side…….”

-------------------------------------

Margie watched Boy lying there on the hospital bed, being hooked to the IV machine. She cries softly as she blames herself for everything that has happened to her friends. Yaya and Nadech walks in the room and saw her crying.

“Margie, why are you crying? The doctor said Boy is safe now…”

She quickly wipes the tears off her face, “It’s all my fault Yaya. If it wasn’t for me, Boy wouldn’t be lying there unconscious and Mint wouldn’t be paralyzed…..”

Nadech comforted her, “Don’t say that. It’s not your fault. If you want someone to blame, blame…..uh….”

Margie nodded, knowing what Nadech wanted to say, “My dad, it’s okay, you can say it.”

“Can I ask what happened to him now?”

“He’s arrested. He’s been pressed with many charges, including…attempted murder….”

“You mean…” Yaya didn’t want to mention her mom.

“He’s the one that burned down the house. He confessed to me….”

“I’m sorry…..”

Margie shook her head in disagreement, “I’m the one that should be sorry….”

When all three heard Boy’s soft cough, they rushed by his side and was happy that he finally awoke.

“Boy, how are you man? Nadech asked.

Boy looked at each one of his friends carefully, “Where am I?” he asked softly.

“The hospital..” Margie answered. “You got shot, remember?”

Boy went quiet and thought back to the accident.

“What if he doesn’t remember us?” Yaya whispered to Nadech.

“Boy…you remember us?” Nadech pointing to the girls and himself. “We’re your friends from school. My name’s Nadech. This is Yaya and that’s Margie, your girlfriend, remember?”

Boy didn’t answer.

“Maybe he did lose his memory” Nadech whispered back.

“Dude, I got shot, I didn’t get hit in the head alright, geesh….”

Nadech chuckled, “Oh so you do remember us. Well next time say something instead of going quiet on us.”

Boy noticed Mak nor Mint were there with them, “Where’s Mak and Mint at?” he asked.

The three looked at each other, not knowing what or how to answer Boy.

-----------------------------------

Mint awoke to find her parents sitting by her side. She remembers being shot during the chace in the woods and collapsed while riding on Mak’s back. She was happy she was alive.

“Mom…dad…”

“Mint…you’re awake…”

She was happy to see her parents there but Mak was no where to be found.

“Where’s Mak?”

“He left home to go shower. He’ll be back soon” Sammie told her.

Mint tried sitting up but somehow she couldn’t feel any muscle from her legs. She touched her legs but couldn’t feel anything. She looked at her parents who looked at her with concern.

“How come I can’t feel my legs?”

“Uh….” Sammie didn’t know how to tell her daughter.

“Why can’t I feel my legs?”

“The doctor said when you got shot, the bullet hit one of your internal organs, which damaged your nervous system from your waste down………”

Tears dripped down from Mint’s cheeks. She began to laugh a little, “Dad, I know I like to crack jokes but this isn’t the time.”

Sammie caressed Mint’s hair, “No sweetie. This isn’t a joke…….”

Mint pushed her mom’s hand away, “So I’m paralyzed?! I’m not going to walk anymore?! This can’t be happening!”

Mint cried even more and Sammie pulled her in to comfort her,, “Mom…tell me this isn’t true…..”

Tengneung held on to Mint’s hands, “You’ll be able to walk soon. The doctor said if you agree to d therapy--”

“No! That’s not gonna guarantee anything! It going to take forever for me to recover!”

“Don’t lose hope now Mint. If you have enough moral support and you‘re determined, you’ll recovery in no time.”

Mint shook her head. She didn’t want therapy, “I want to be alone…”

“Mint….”

“Please…I want to be alone!”

Tengneung and Sammie left Mint there alone by herself. When they came out, Mak had just got back, bringing Mint a bouquet of flowers.

“Mak, Mint woke up already…” Tengneung told him.

“Really?” Mak was happy for a moment then he became concern, “Does she know?”

Sammie nodded with sadness, “Yes and she didn’t take it too well either. She doesn’t want therapy…”

“Why not?”

“She think it’s not going to work…”

“Maybe I can try to talk her into it..”

Her parents nodded as he walked inside. Mint heard the door open and thought it was her parents, “I told you I want to be alone!”

“Mint…it’s me” Mak said softly walking slowly towards the bed.

Mint who was still crying turn to look at Mak.

“Are you okay?” he asked, setting the flowers on the table next to the hospital bed.

“How do you think I’m doing? I just found out I can’t walk anymore for the rest of my life!”

“Don’t say that…” He tried reaching for her but she pushed his hands away.

“I know what you’re gonna say and I’m not going to do it! This can’t be fix so stop trying to fix it!”

“We’re just trying to help you recover okay?”

“You don’t know what I’m feeling right now and it’s not going to work. What are the chances of me recovering? Will I be able to walk with my class in three more years when graduation comes? Will I be able to travel around the world like I always dreamt of doing?! I don’t think so!”

“You will get to do all those things if you’re determine.”

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better….”

“No, I’m not.”

He pulled her into his arms after seeing her cry. She tried pushing him away but he just kept holding her tight.

“Let me go! I want to be alone!”

“I’m not gonna let go…”

When he didn’t let go, she started pounding on his chest. But he still held on to her and when she realized he wasn’t going to let go of her anytime soon, she finally collapsed into him.

“It’s going to be okay” he promised as he caressed her hair.

And for a long time, she let him hold her as she cried….​

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yadech- ... lol they are just adorkable.

M&M- so sad. I love how he wouldn't let go of her.

Bargie- Nothing serious happened to Boy, I feel relieved. Now it's time for his father and him to reunite. I hope his dad changed for the better and accept Margie.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad that mint paralysed.. T.T so happy that mark didn't leave her.. this prove he really have feelings for her.. hahaha...

at least margie's father did something good at the end... =D

can't wait for the next 1... hope mint will heal soon..

TubbyTinker

Chapter 33

“Hey…” Mak peaked through the room and saw Yaya, Nadech, and Margie talking to Boy. “Someone’s here to see you…”

He opened the door widely and pushed Mint in with the wheelchair.

“Mint!” Yaya walked up and hugged her, “You’re awake. How are you?”

“Okay, I guess” she frowned. “I wanted to come see Boy.”

“No need for the trouble Mint” said Boy. “I’m fine…”

“It’s okay…I wanted to come…”

“I’m so sorry for what happened Mint..” Margie apologized. “Please forgive me…”

Mint shook her head, “Don’t say that. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you. I guess this is how it’s suppose to be…”

“But I still feel bad though….”

Mint sighed, “Okay about this then, I forgive you….”

“Really?”

Mint nodded.

Boy’s father walked through the door, along with his mother concerned about his son’s condition. Boy was shocked and even more surprise to see his mother here.

“Boy, how are you doing?” his mother asked.

“Mom? How did you--? When did you get here?”

“I came to see you at the house and when I saw your father, he told me what had happened.

“Dad, how did you found out about this?”

“Nadech called me.” He then turned to look at Margie, “This is all your fault!” he scolded. “If it wasn’t for you, my son wouldn’t end up here!”

“Dad, it’s not Margie’s fault. And I’m fine now.”

“Oh stop defending her! It’s a good thing we didn’t lose that 500,000 either.”

“I’m sorry…” Margie apologized looking down.

“I don’t know what my son sees in you. If he continues to be with you, I guarantee there’s going to be more trouble coming…”

Margie suddenly left the room.

“Margie!” Boy called after her.

Mint nudged to Mak to push her out of the room. Nadech and Yaya also excused themselves.

“Dad! You shouldn’t have said that.”

“Well, it’s true. If you continue to be with her, she’s going to bring trouble for us.”

“Well, I don’t care what you say, she’s not causing trouble for me and if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be here arguing here with you right now.”

“What do you mean?” his mom asked.

“I needed blood and the only person that had my blood type was Margie. She saved my life mom.”

“Your dad has the same blood type as you. How come--”

“He was out of the country. So instead of yelling at her, I think you should go thank her that your son is still alive.”

“She probably want something in return” the dad smirked.

“She’s not that kind of person okay?”

“Oh you don’t know that!”

“Okay enough you two…” the mother cut in. “Are you guys always fighting like this?”

Both Boy and his father went quiet.

“Well, if there’s nothing wrong with you, I have to get back to my meeting….”

“I don’t even know why he even came” Boy said after his dad left.

“He was worried about you.”

“That’s not true. I don’t see it.”

“Your father is like this Boy. He’s not good with showing emotions or feelings…..”

“So when did you get back?”

“A couple days ago. The housekeeper told me that you left for Pattaya but when your dad came home, he told me you’ve been shot so here I am.”

“How are you doing?”

“I’m doing good…Boy….I think you know why I’m here….”

-----------------------------------

“Margie don’t think much about it. He’s probably just in shock that his son is in the hospital.” Nadech tried comforting her. “He doesn’t like to show his emotions too much.”

“Well I don’t blame him He probably is right. If I continue to be with Boy, I might just bring more trouble.”

“Where’s the trouble gonna come from? Mint asked. “I mean, the only trouble you had in your life is your dad. Now that he’s locked up, what other trouble are there?”

“Well, her comes Boy’s mom” Mak looked ahead.

“Margie, I need to speak with you in private.” she said.

Margie was a bit concern, “Sure…”

The mother then smiled at the others, “Would you guys mind?”

Nadech smiled, “Oh, go ahead. We won’t tell the secret.”

Yaya shook her head and elbowed him, “She meant she wants to speak to Margie alone…”

“Oh…..sure….we’ll leave then.”

Mak had taken Mint out for a walk while Nadech and Yaya went back inside to talk to Boy.

“What did you wanted to talk to me about?”

“It’s about Boy…look first of all, I want to thank you for giving your blood to Boy when his father wasn’t around.”

“It’s okay. I wanted to do that but I do have to apologize for putting him in trouble like that.”

“It’s okay. Boy seems to really care about you when he was telling me about you inside the room. And I’m pretty sure you care a lot about him too. Yes?”

Margie nodded.

“I didn’t ask Boy this but I’m going to ask you, has he told you about his family, like my situation with his dad to you?”

“He has, a little.”

“So he has told you that someday I will come and take him to live with me in the states.”

“He has…”

“I just talked to Boy inside and I want him to move with me in the States and finish school there. It seems like him and his father won’t be getting along anytime soon so I think it’s best if he move with me over there

Margie became sad but put on a brave face, “Okay…..”

“I know you guys are together right now but how would you feel if if he moved with me over there?”

“Uh….I think it’s a good thing. He really misses you and now it’s a good opportunity for you and him to catch up on things…but….is he really going?”

His mother nodded, “Yes, he agreed to move….”

--------------------------------------

“What?! Are you crazy Boy?!” Nadech asked raising his voice.

“Shh!” Boy hissed. “You’re at the hospital, remember?”

“You’re gonna move, leaving your friends behind like this? I thought we were suppose to graduate together?”

“I’m not leaving you guys behind. I’ll come back and visit during breaks.”

“What about Margie? You’re just gonna leave her here?” Yaya asked.

“See…I wasn’t finish with my sentence yet and Nadech here interrupted me. When my mom asked if I wanted to move with her, I said yes, if and only Margie can come too.”

Yaya frowned, “So Margie is leaving too?”

Boy shrugged, “My mom is okay with it but I’m not sure if Margie wants to move though….”

“What if she doesn’t?” Nadech asked. “What are you gonna do?”

---------------------------------------

“So? What do you say?” the mother asked. “Do you want to come live with Boy and me in the States?”

“Uh…..I don’t….I don’t know…..I’ll have to think about it.”

“Okay, that’s fine. I’ll give you time to think about it but hurry though because I have to leave next week. And if you agree to move, then I’ll take care of the university you guys will be going too.”

--------------------------------------

Mak watched as Mint started blankly straight ahead. He tried to read her face but couldn’t.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Have you ever been in a situation like when you’re about to die and you see your future flashes through your eye?”

“No. I don’t want to be in that situation. I don’t like to focus on the past and I don’t like to think about the future. The present is what’s important. Why do you ask?”

Mint looked at Mak sincerely, “Well, now that I’m crippled…”

“I think the correct term is paralyzed…”

“Whatever…I’ve been thinking. Say if this therapy doesn’t work and I end up being paralyzed for the rest of my life, do you still want to be with me?”

“Why are you even asking that question. Stop thinking like that. You’ll be able to walk soon okay.”

“You didn’t answer my question. Do you still want to be with me?”

Mak took her hands, “What do you think? Of course I do…”

She pulled her hands away and turned the other direction, “Are you just saying that to not hurt my feelings? Because most guys I know they say they’re gonna be by their girlfriend side until the end but when it comes time to when they can’t handle it anymore, they walk out on you….I’ll understand if you want to break up with me….”

Mint looks down feeling sad by the idea. Mak gets up and leans over to kiss Mint softly on the cheeks, “But I’m not those guys…” he said smiling at her. “I’m not gonna leave you.”

Mint knew by looking in his eyes, he was being honest and sincere, “Really? You promise?” she asked holding up her pinky.

Mak wrapped his pinky around hers, “I promise and I also promise that when you do recover, I’ll take you on a trip around the world just like you wanted.”

“And you have the money for it?”

Mak shook his head, “No, but I’ll find a way to take you…”

Mint laughed at the idea, “Okay then…I’ll try to recover as soon as possible so you can take me….”​

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awhhhhhhhhh mark is soo sweet! if only guys like that really existed in this world lol. wonder if margie will agree to go with boy.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
margie and boy should go to states and start a new life.. =D hope they will still be together until d end.. so sweet of boy to think of that way.. =D

i wish to have a boyfriend like mak in the future... he's so sweet and really sincere with his feelings.. =D

can't wait for your next chapter.. ^.^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got back from the new house [not new but a different house lol] painting. I have paint on my clothes, in my hair and on my skin. I reek like toxic lol first thing I did was wake up my laptop and straight to here.

I hope Margie do go with Boy. And where can I find a guy like this Mark.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So glad everyone is ok.
Ahhh, Mark is soooo sweet! Gah, I'll say, a guy like that is so hard to find -_-

TubbyTinker

Chapter 34

“Never thought life would end up being this way for all of us” Nadech laid down on Yaya’s lap while watching TV. “If Boy and Margie decides to move to the States, what are we four stooges gonna do now?”

“Excuse me but who are you calling a stooge? And get up before my mom or dad walks in on us.”

Nadech grabbed Yaya’s hand and put it to his face, “We’re not doing anything inappropriate…”

As soon as Nadech heard the door open, he quickly got up and sat straight up on the couch. Som turned at the corner, “Hey kids…”

“Oh mom, it’s only you….”

“You thought I was your dad?” her mom smirked taking off her heels

“Yeah….”

“Well your dad’s not gonna be home until tonight...so Nadech, make yourself at home. I’m not as strict as Aof….”

Nadech nodded happily, “Yes Ma’am…”

After Som left upstairs, Nadech went back and laid on Yaya’s lap, “I like your mom.”

“You better” Yaya smirks. “But get up, I have something for you…”

Nadech sat up and smiled, “Like a present..”

Yaya nodded, “Yeah…wait here...I’m gonna go get it.”

She quickly ran upstairs and grabbed the little box that was sitting on her table. When she came down, she handed the box over to Nadech, “Here, this is for you. I’ve been meaning to give it to you at Pattaya but you know what happened there..”

“What is it?” Nadech asked shaking the box.

“Well, you’re not gonna find out by shaking it like that.”

Nadech opened up the box to find a little pink bracelet with two charms dangling from it.

“You like?” Yaya asked anxiously. “I made it myself. Look, I even have one” she showed him her wrist. “It says B and Y one it…you know for Barry and Yaya…..”

“You made this?”

“Yeah…you like?”

“Well…..”

Yaya frowned in disappointment, “You don’t like it huh?”

“No, I love it, really but….”

“But what?”

“The bracelet is pink. You want me to wear a pink bracelet around?”

“What’s wrong with the color pink?” Yaya raises her voice. “I happen to like pink and the pink is suppose to symbolize our love. If you don’t like it then give it back. I’ll give it to another guy who likes pink…”

Yaya reached for the bracelet but Nadech pulled his hand back, “No! It’s mine. Why are you gonna take it back?”

“You said you don’t like pink.”

“Yeah but Ill still wear it. You made it for me and that was sweet of you.” He slid the bracelet through his wrist. “I noticed how you put the letter B instead of N.”

“You don’t have to wear it just because I’m telling you to. I’m not forcing you…”

Nadech pulled Yaya closer to him, “I know and even though the bracelet is pink, I’ll wear it. You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because it takes a real man to wear pink and I’m a man….”

Yaya squeezed the tip of his nose, “You better be a man and not something else…”

--------------------------

Margie stayed in the hospital to look out after Boy when his mom was out running errands. She had made her decision already.

“So your mom talked to me about moving to the States with you…”

“So, what did you tell her?”

“I told her I’ll think about it and I’ve thought about it and I made my decision.”

“So, are you going?”

Before I tell you what my decision is, can you tell me something first?”

“Yeah…what do you want to know?”

“Do you miss your mom?”

“Of course I do….”

“If I wasn’t in the picture and she came back and asked you to move to live with her, would you go?”

“Uh…probably….”

“And would you still go if I told I don’t move away….”

“Margie….are you saying….you’re not moving with me?”

“Answer me first. Would you still go?”

Boy shook his head slowly and reached for Margie’s hand, “I told my mom that if you don’t go, I don’t go.”

“This is a good opportunity for you and your mom to catch up on things and you’re just gonna walk away from that just because I told you I won’t go?”

“Your life is like my life alright? Wherever you’re at, I’m going to be there. Margie if you don’t come, how are you going to be here by yourself? How am I gonna know how you’re going to be doing?”

“I’m not going to be alone. I have the others.”

Boy looked down, “It’s not going to be the same though…I’m going to be worried about you regardless…”

Margie smiled, “Well, you don’t have to…..because I’m coming with you…”

Boy looked up surprise, “What? I thought you said--”

“That was only a what if question. I didn’t tell you what my decision was yet…”

A smile spread across Boy’s face, “So you’re going?”

She nodded, “Where you go, I go too….”

Boy pulled Margie in for a hug, “You don’t know how much I’m happy right now….”

“Oh…I think I do…I can’t breathe…”

Boy suddenly lets go, “Sorry….”

“Besides, if I don’t come with you, I probably miss you and I need to go to keep an eye on you, you know, just in case you check out other girls….”

“I’m not a player okay…”

“Of course you’re not…I think all guys have that player behavior inside of them.”

“Not me….”

“We’ll see about that….”

-----------------------------------------------

Tengneung and Sammie walked into Mint’s new room downstairs and found that the curtains were closed and Mint sitting in her wheelchair, facing the window..

“Mint, are you okay sweetie?” Sammie asked, pulling back the curtains to let the light shine through. “Why didn’t you open the curtains? The sun’s out…..”

Mint looked at both her parents with sadness in her eyes, “Mom….dad….I need to tell you something…”

“What is it?” Tengneung asked.

“School’s starting soon and I don’t want to go back. Since I’m about to start therapy soon, can I just do Homs school now?”

“Are you embarrassed?” Sammie asked, wiping the tears off Mint’s face.

“No…I just don’t want people pitying me. I don’t want people to think that I can’t do things on my own and I sure do not want people to treat me differently which I know they will. Yaya and Mak’s already doing it for the last few days……”

“Baby, he’s just concern…”

“Yeah and that’s what I’m afraid of…..just please, I don’t want to go back. Plus, it’ll be more convenient if I get home schooled.”

Sammie looked at her husband for some answers. He smiled and nodded confidently.

“Well, now that you’ve mentioned home schooled, we have a suggestion for you then. Your dad and I talked to your grandpa earlier and he suggested that you fly over to L.A. and do therapy there with his friend who‘s a doctor. You can even be home schooled over there.”

“L.A.?”

Sammie nodded, “Yeah…I think it’ll be good since your dad and I have to go help grandpa with the business anyways and if you go, it’ll be so much easier for us to look out after you.

Mint nodded, “That’s actually a good idea. Boy and Margie will be over there. Maybe I can enroll in the same university as them and won’t be that lonely.”

“So….it’s a go then?” Tengneung asked.

Mint shrugged, “Maybe….I mean I want to go since you guys have to go, but I need to talk to Mak first…..”

Tengneung and Sammie both knew it was going to be hard for Mint to tell Mak that she was leaving him.

“Okay then…..you think he’ll understand?” Sammie asked, holding on to Mint’s hand.

“I hope he does…”

--------------------------------------------------

*Next chapter is the last chapter.*

TEASER: HAHA…don’t wanna spoil it…..my Friendship Forever series always have a twist somehow so does this last series have one? Hehe…you’ll just have to wait and see….

*NOTE:* Sorry for the slooow update…I hate writing endings cuz it’s always the hardest part ever--THE CONCLUSION SUCKS!​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's great that margie and boy are going to LA together.. hahha...

hmm.. maybe in the end mint and mak will b going to gether to LA? haha... hope so.. can't bear to see them separate... T.T

hope for the next chapter to come soon.. =p

hope it will not be the last chapter.. ^.^

fun

Expired Sarnie
only a few men can rock the color pink lol seems like nadech is one of the few who can lol

ah, so sad. this is going to end.