Favorite Currently Active Ch3 N'ek?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
She just needs more acting lessons. She can be soo awkward. Haha.
Maybe blame it on the poor productions ?? I dropped SAIPAI JAO lol couldn’t keep up with it :( I tried the one with Por but meh...it’s going no where.. I just need to make time for her and Ken next lol :p

~

It’s just I love Namtarn’s personality so much! She’s so bubbly, smiley, cheerful and has such a positive attitude! She’s so pretty too!:love:

Can I please get a Mark/Namtarn lakorn? Lmao!:icon12::facepalm::angel10: I want to be able to see all the people I love together!! Hehhehee :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Maybe blame it on the poor productions ?? I dropped SAIPAI JAO lol couldn’t keep up with it :( I tried the one with Por but meh...it’s going no where.. I just need to make time for her and Ken next lol :p

~

It’s just I love Namtarn’s personality so much! She’s so bubbly, smiley, cheerful and has such a positive attitude! She’s so pretty too!:love:

Can I please get a Mark/Namtarn lakorn? Lmao!:icon12::facepalm::angel10:
I want her to pair with mark really badly. They fit really well physically together

xodxo

I want her to pair with mark really badly. They fit really well physically together
Yes!! You and me in the same boat!!! Hahaha! I could only hope that after Mew, it’s Namtarn or someone I really really like to work with Mark!:angel10:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

~

Can I please get a Mark/Namtarn lakorn? Lmao!:icon12::facepalm::angel10: I want to be able to see all the people I love together!! Hehhehee :D
Haha. I don't know how she's like off screen, but she is definitely narak on screen. You should really watch MSN. Love her with Ken, AND their romance was very mature! I totally recommend!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes!! You and me in the same boat!!! Hahaha! I could only hope that after Mew, it’s Namtarn or someone I really really like to work with Mark!:angel10:
My number one pick for mark after hes done with mew is namtarn. I would also want him with kao. I like those 2 in kom faek plus kao makes mark look really tall

xodxo

Haha. I don't know how she's like off screen, but she is definitely narak on screen. You should really watch MSN. Love her with Ken, AND their romance was very mature! I totally recommend!
I think that’s Ken T right? Haha Alright~~ now I got two Kens to watch with Namtarn lol :p

xodxo

My number one pick for mark after hes done with mew is namtarn. I would also want him with kao. I like those 2 in kom faek plus kao makes mark look really tall
Arg. I don’t think Kao is pretty... not for my taste. She’s small/petite but not her looks. I don’t dig. :(

But I want Diana after Namtarn. Then, ohh Matt anytime too lmbo! ;) after all these new girls, Mark can recycle with Ya, Mint, sure even Kimmy lol :p

Oh Prang too!! I wish I could see her and Mark just once as pra’nang but I don’t know if it’s gonna be possible unless some producers have eyes for them like me LOL :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Arg. I don’t think Kao is pretty... not for my taste. She’s small/petite but not her looks. I don’t dig. :(

But I want Diana after Namtarn. Then, ohh Matt anytime too lmbo! ;) after all these new girls, Mark can recycle with Ya, Mint, sure even Kimmy lol :p

Oh Prang too!! I wish I could see her and Mark just once as pra’nang but I don’t know if it’s gonna be possible unless some producers have eyes for them like me LOL :p
I think kao is gorgoeous. Im the opposite about diana. I dont want mark to waste time with diana! I would be happy if he paired with matt and prang though. No kimmy yaya please for a while. New pairings only please

xodxo

I think kao is gorgoeous. Im the opposite about diana. I dont want mark to waste time with diana! I would be happy if he paired with matt and prang though. No kimmy yaya please for a while. New pairings only please
Girl, you just haven’t seen Mark and Diana interact and realized how much chemistry they have together yet lol :facepalm::facepalm: I have paid so much attention to Mark and Diana for a while and voila!! So much chemsitry!! lol it’s just a matter of time before they’re paired up together! ;) I’ll have to dig those Mark and Diana pictures for you. Lol! I’m a person who loves visuals. Lol :p

I would be really sad with Mark and Kao.. cuz I will forever see her as a little sister, n’ek sidekick. :( she doesn’t scream n’ek no matter how I look at her. :(

On the other hand, I would much rather prefer Mark and Toey hahhahahhaha. They’re super cute together! ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Girl, you just haven’t seen Mark and Diana interact and realized how much chemistry they have together yet lol :facepalm::facepalm: I have paid so much attention to Mark and Diana for a while and voila!! So much chemsitry!! lol it’s just a matter of time before they’re paired up together! ;) I’ll have to dig those Mark and Diana pictures for you. Lol! I’m a person who loves visuals. Lol :p

I would be really sad with Mark and Kao.. cuz I will forever see her as a little sister, n’ek sidekick. :( she doesn’t scream n’ek no matter how I look at her. :(

On the other hand, I would much rather prefer Mark and Toey hahhahahhaha. They’re super cute together! ;)
Toey is not n'ek material for me lol

xodxo

Toey is not n'ek material for me lol
Oh man girl... idk. Haha. I think between Toey and Kao, I pick Toey. She’s so bubbly and funny! She’s not pretty like many girls.. but it’s her whole persona I enjoy. ahahhaha. She has a good sense of humor and is so dorky I can laugh with her!! LOL! :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh man girl... idk. Haha. I think between Toey and Kao, I pick Toey. She’s so bubbly and funny! She’s not pretty like many girls.. but it’s her whole persona I enjoy. ahahhaha. She has a good sense of humor and is so dorky I can laugh with her!! LOL! :D
Shes cute and funny in real life but i cant see her as anything more but supporting. Still ticked off that she paired with ken t next

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Definitely, gmm25 would fit her a lot more. What a waste, ch3 needs someone like her though. With that kinda acting chops.
I feel like if she was signed with ch3 and they were actually trying to promote her well, they would spend most of their time trying to find her a koojin than her acting :rolleyes:

I did forget someone. Hehe. Namtarn! I have a hard time accepting her bunny teeth ruining her facial expressions, but I can listen to this girl talk all day everyday. Hahaha.
I love her bunny teeth, I think it's so cute, lol!

xodxo

Btw @SuzieJ you had no idea but when I was watching KC, I was totally FINNING over some of
Mark and Toey’s scenes lmao! They were so cute!! So adorable! One scene she was drunk, he had to help her.. almost like carried or something I FIN just over that!:worship2::risas3::icon12:

Then another scene in his office, she came and gave him a hug! Omg! Chemsitry I saw!!!! Lmao!!:risas3::love::naughty2:

And there were a few more here and there too. Lol HAHHAHAHAH so stinky cute!;) ;) I’ll
Screen cap for you sometimes. Lol! :)