Fated to be.Ch 30

chax

sarNie Egg
I don't care whats chat real feeling to sira.. but I hope u make him suffer..
He deserves that.....keke
And btw thanks for update...

asque

sarNie Egg
YES!!! An update before i leave for work!!! Thank You!! I love Sira soooo much!!! Keep up the awesome work ;] cant wait for the next!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a bit confuses on Chapter 26.

The part where Chat and Sira meet again was that a dream that Chat have? It all suddenly went from Chat trying to talk to Sira than to Sira having her baby to Chat waking up? What happened between that part.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a bit confuses on Chapter 26.

The part where Chat and Sira meet again was that a dream that Chat have? It all suddenly went from Chat trying to talk to Sira than to Sira having her baby to Chat waking up? What happened between that part.
Yes, Chat dream that he meet Sira. But Sira in London also give birth to her child the same time. I know it was a little confising there but i hope is help now. Ask me freely if you are confused to something cus that is where i can changes and do better from me.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I don't care whats chat real feeling to sira.. but I hope u make him suffer..
He deserves that.....keke
And btw thanks for update...
I will try to make him suffer. He has cause so much pain for ours n'ek. ;P

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Chat dream that he meet Sira. But Sira in London also give birth to her child the same time. I know it was a little confising there but i hope is help now. Ask me freely if you are confused to something cus that is where i can changes and do better from me.
Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't read chapter 27 yet but going too. Now that Sira all ready have the baby wonder what will Chat do when he see Sira again but with kids this time. hehe

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch 28

The Wongwai – Diningroom

''Have you great sleep last night?'' Riya ask to Artit who was enjoyig his toast. He drank his milk which make him have fang. Sira smiled and wiped it off.
''Kab. Mommy tell me a story and i don't know when i feel asleep.'' Artit said as he atke another toast.
''Are you sure you want Sun in your room?'' Sam ask cus last night she has say to him that Sun will be sleeping at her room and she want his belonging to go put in hers room.
''Yes, if not he will not sleep a second.'' she said, cus Sun has been always sleeping with her and he can't sleep if she isn't around.
''Don't you think it's time for him to get his own room?'' Sira turn to look at her son that has the food full in his mouth. He seem to try swallow the food as he wanted to say something.
''Be careful, Sun.'' she said.
''Mommy kab, i don't want my own room. I want to sleep with you.'' he said, Sira turn to look at Sam who was giving green light.
''It's best he get to sleep with you for now.'' Nanny Wai said ''He is just a kid now.''
''Ka, nanny.'' Sira smiled at her kindly and asked worryingly ''Why are you up so early, you aren't feeling will, are you?''
''I'm ok now.'' she said ''I feel alright the moment i saw you and my grandson.'' Sira stood up and hug hers nanny.
''And i'm ok the moment i see you.'' Nanny smiled and returned hers hug.
''Uncle kab, i have something to ask you.'' Artit said as he climb down from his chair and go to Sam. Sam looked at Sira curious to what Artit want to say, he bend down to his eyes level for him to reach him. ''Ahaha, of course not.'' he laughed out, after that Artit whisper to him if he has forgotten what he has promised one moth ago. Sira, Riya and nanny Wai looked at them curious.
''Could you whisper to me too, Sun?'' Riya ask smiling. Artit look at Sam and nods, which is a sign that he could tell them.
''He was asking me what i promised moth ago.'' Sam said ''That i'm going to held a party for him.''
''But we has already done a party for you at London in your school laew nee ka, Sun.'' Sira said not wanting to disturb Sam. ''Your uncle has alreadu too much job to do.'' Artit didn't say anything but his face was getting reder as he was about to cry.
''No, it's ok. Promise is promise, right Sun?'' Sam said as he saw his beloved nephew face changed and ready to cry any second. Althogh he was happy that Sam will held a party for him, he don't know if he should act out his happiness or not cus Sira hsn't permit yet and he feel that he need hers permission.
''Ok ja, but we are not going to go buy the things today naka. I think we should rest one whole day at home today and we go go buy the things tomorrow. Agree?'' she ask hers son knowing Artit won't do anything she dislike. Artit nods happily and she adds ''You need to help me put your stuff in waredrobe and prepare yours things in the bathroom.''
''Isn't it too much for him to do, he might want to play.'' Sam said.
''No kab, i can help mommy first.'' Artit said as he go to Sira and grab hers hand to go uppstair to theirs room to do what needed done.
''Don't forgot that he need to go take a turn at his new nursary school, Sira.'' Sam screamed when he remember that he has take contact with a school for Artit to attend and heard Sira response that she hasn't forgot it.

The Mall

''Do you want anything else, Sun?'' Riya ask after that they has buy the thing to make the party.
''I don't think you have to buy anything for him. You has already buy the present for him at his birthday.'' Sira said.
''It's ok, Sira. We have only this nephew.'' Sam said as he played with Sun's black hair.
''Mommy kab, i want to eat ice-cream.'' Artit said as he grab Sira's hand.
''Could you wait a little more, we are just going to buy you a little toys there.'' Sira pointed at the shop that is 5-6 step a head of them.
''But, I want to eat now kab, mommy.'' Artit said and Riya offered.
''I can go with him, you guys can go buy toys and wait for us outside the shop.''
''Listen to your aunt naka, son.'' Sira said '' Thank you na,Riya.'' Riya smiled at her like it isn't a problem.
''Come here, i'll buy you a huge ice-cream.'' Riya grabbed Artit's hand and go.

Toys store

''Why hasn't they come yet?'' Sira asked, come out from the store and look for Riya and Artit. ''Do you think they has taken the wrong way,P'Sam?''
''Maybe, should we go and search for them?'' Sam asked as Sira nods, worry to dead that hers son and Riya hasn't show up yet. They has only take a step and they have to stop cus someone call Sira's name.
''Noo Sira! It's that you?!'' Sira turn to see Supaa and, Chat! She call his name in hers mind but hers lips didn't open a bit.
''Hi, Aunt Supaa.'' Sira greet as she faked a smile. She hasn't thought to meet him yet but look like heaven is playing with her to send him come to the mall the same day as her.
''Hi krab, Aunt.'' Sam greet but either he or Sira greet the other two that is with Supaa. They made is look like they didn't know each other cus Chat and Lada didn't greet them either. In fact Lada was sureprise to see Sira here, she didn't know that Sira has returned. Chat didn't greet cus he don't know if he should greet her or not seeing hers face that is focusing on Supaa.
''Where is Artit?'' Supaa ask after that she greet both of them. Sira didn't know how to answer but she do know that she don't want hers son to show up yet even though she were worrying that Riya and Artit might lost somewhere.
Who is Artit? Hers new husband? Thought Chat. Sira's heart almost stopped when she heard Artit call her from behind, she feel like the whole world fall down on her.
''Mommy!'' Sira turned slowly, wanting to think that it isn't Artit but she know that it's him. She know his voice too well. Riya also stood there, she see that Riya's dress is wet in a circle and she knew that Artit has done something which make them come late. ''Mommy, I dropped my ice-cream on aunt Riya's dress.'' he said without hesitation.
''Hi, Aunt Supaa!'' he greet Supaa as Supaa approached him. Sira stood there, don't know how to react.
''Artit!'' Supaa carried him on hers arm. ''You haven't forgot me!'' she joked as Artit smiled.
''Who are they?'' he ask when he saw Chat and Lada standing as they were looking at him and Supaa. Chat was looking at Artit who he thought was Sira's husband but no, he is Sira's son. How it is possible, he thought looking at Artit that remind him.
''Oh, sorry i didn't introduce.'' Supaa said smiling ''This is Chat and Lada, and this is Sam, Sira, Riya and this is Artit. Sira's son.'' she said as she played with Artit.'' Now i know who you look alike!'' Supaa turn to look at Chat.'' You look like him.'' she said to Artit as she point at Chat.'' It's strange, if i didn't know Chat i would think Artit is his son.'' she turn to said to Sira who was stunned, she just hope Chat wouldn't think as Supaa does. ''But i know my nephew too well, he is afraid to marry. What are you guys come to buy anyway?''
''We com..'' Sira couldn't finish as Artit who was excited for his party said
''We come buy things to make party.'' Sira look at Artit and he seem like he know that Sira wasn't happy by his act as he looked at his uncle. Chat also sense that by Sira's eyes that is looking at Artit.
''A party?! Is that your birthday?'' Chat ask but Artit didn't answer as he was looking at Sira.
''It's just a welcoming party for him and Sira for coming home, and he will ballow cake again here with family member krab.'' Sam said. ''If you have time, pls come too na krab, Aunt Supaa. Sun would be happy if you come.'' Sira look at hers brother even though she know that Sam was inviting them just because of them knowing each other.
''I would love to come but...i'm not familiar with this city yet.'' Supaa said as it's, she has live at England for almost hers whole life. She would come to visit Chat's mother when she is alive but after that she passed, Supaa never come back and it's almost 10 years.
''I can drive you there.'' Chat offered, even though he know that Sira wasn't happy about he going hers house, he thought he has to talk with her.
''So it's done.'' Sam said '' We will hold the party on saturday. See you there!''
''Bye naja, Artit.'' Supaa said and look up to the others ''See you guys on saturday.''
''See you Krab/ka.'' Sam,Riya and Sira said. Sira saw Chat look at her as well as Lada that is about to eat her up if she could but Sira just grab hers son's hand and turn to go.

Chat's house – Bedroom

Chat was laying on his bed as he was thinking about Artit, after listening from Supaa he know that Artit sure is his son. But why does Sira has to go to England and why didn't she tell him that she is having a child with him. The dream that he would like to dream now and then that he is having a baby with Sira wasn't just a dream? Maybe heaven want him to know that Sira was alone with his child oversea. What will happen if Supaa didn't go see her that day when she was about to give birth? He thought.

''We need to talk, Sira.'' he said ''Now i just need to wait till saturday!''

Than's condo

''I'm sorry to say this but i'm pretty busy, Lada.'' said Than after that he answer the door and saw Lada standing. Lada who already know Than would say like that smiled, she know that Than don't want to met with her again after that she has dumped him when she was with Chat. She know how to turn him on
''Are you sure?...'' she ask '' I'm pretty sure that you don't want to miss this.''
''Are you try to change my mind?'' Than ask confused, now that Lada say like this he wanted to know what is the news. Lada smiled '' Come in...I guess you change my mind.''
''You know, Sira is back!'' she said ask she go in, Than's eyes widned as he heard Sira's name.'' But that's not the news.'' Than quickly sit down the opposite Lada as he was waiting for her to comtinue but Lada didn't say anything as she was looking at Than.
''Then what is the news?!'' Than ask impatient.
''You have to help me, after listening what the news is.''
''Help you?! Sorry, i can't promise you if i don't know what is the help you need.''
''...You don't want me?'' Than nods ''And you want Sira back?...You know that i can't lose Chat to Sira.''
''What do you want to say?''
''That's it, i can't lose Chat...I believe that Chat will go to Sira.''
''What makes you that sure?''
''Want the news, Sira have a child..'' Than's jaw almost dropped ''..Which is Chat's and he know that. Do you know why i'm so sure now?''
''…....'' Than was lost of word, he never thought Sira would give in that easily to a man. What make him so sureprise was the father of hers child was Chat. He know and saw how Sira look at Chat and he always believe that Sira hate Chat. ''What did Sira say?''
''She didn't even look at him.'' Lada said '' Now could you help me? I don't want to lose Chat, i have nothing if i lose him. And you want your Sira back, arent you?''
''Of course i want her back...But do you think she will come back to me?! She has said to me she just want me as a friend. Plus, i don't know how i can go into hers life again.'' Than said depressed.
''That's not a problem, I know how..'' Lada said with a smirk as Than look at her curious.

The Wongwai – Livingroom

''Mommy, where is uncle Sam and aunt Riya?'' Artit ask as he come in after that Nanny Wai take him to eat meal.
''They are working at the company ja, Sun.'' Sira said as she pulled hers son to a hug and kissed his head ''Why?! Are you boring?''
''Kab..'' he said, as he approach the phone in hers hand he asked ''Who are you talking with?''
''With your teacher, i has ask her if she could invite your classmate to-be to come to the party.'' she said and saw a glimpse of happiness on Artit's face ''And guess what, they all will come.'' Sira has go to Artit's nursary school and she has asked the teacher if they could come to the party as she can introduce hers son to them so Artit wouldn't be feeling strange when he go school. She has asked if they can ask the childrens parent to come as well, wanting hers son to know his new mates before he go school.
''Thanks you kab, mommy!'' Artit said happily as he stand up to kiss hers cheek and hug her.
''Do you want to take a walk?'' she ask and smiled when Artit nods.
''Then, let's go!''
''Where are you guys going?'' Nanny Wai who come with a glass juice for Sira ask as she saw them walking the door's direction. Artit run to Nanny ''Be careful.'' she said not wanting the glass to fall.
''Come take a walk with us!'' he invite, nanny Wai look at Sira and saw Sira smiling at her. ''Mommy said it's good for health.''
''If you say so. Why not?'' Nanny said, she go back to leave the glass as Sira and Artit waited her outside.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I can't seen to make him suffer yet, but i will try my best to do so pls be patience. :D

The Wongwai – Garden

The party was makes easy with ballong and flowers, on the table there was drinks and cakes for childrens. Sam has ordered light beers to the parents that is coming cus he don't want them to drive home drunk. Sam, Sira and Riya greet the guest as one by one come, Nanny Wai was busy with preparing the foods and Artit was playing with his new mates whos already like him.
''Sun, come here. You can blow your cake now.'' Sira said as she forced Artit near the table that has a cake which has candles lighting.
''Can't we wait for aunt Supaa to home?'' he turn to ask Sira ''She said she will come.Na mommy na.'' Sira look at the watch which say 17:15 and look at Sam, not sure if Supaa will make it on time and she don't want the other guests to wait longer.
''Sun krab, maybe she is stucking with hers job or something. I think we should blow the cake now na krab.'' Sam said as he played with Artit's hair. Artit make a sad face as he wanted Supaa and his new uncle to attend the party. He turn to look at the flames that is on the candles and sigh slightly.
''Make a wish kab, Sun.'' Sira bend down and whisper in his ear,Artit close his eyes and a smile form on his lips as he heard this similar voice.
''Happy birthday ka, Artit!'' Artit opned his eyes and run to the woman that wished him happy birthday.
''Aunt Supaa, i know you will make it here!'' he said happily, Sira look at hers son that is so happy to see Supaa as Chat approach them. She saw him give a present to Artit as Artit huged him, she turn to smile at the other guest, not wanting to see the act of Chat with Artit.
''Thank you to come krab, aunt Supaa and..'' Sam turn to look at Chat who held Artit's hand and approach him ''Khun Chat.''
''It's my pleasure.'' said Chat as Supaa smiled kindly at Sira who greet her.''Hi Riya, are you doing well?'' Riya was confused cus Chat has never come to theirs house again after that he divorce with Sira and has never talked with her since them. It's like they are meeting for the first time after that day last weekend after 5 years without contact.
''..I'm fine, thanks!'' she said awkwardly ''And you?''
''Fine.''
''You guys know each other?'' Supaa ask confused cus last week when they met at the mall, they didn't seem like they know each other.
''Ka.'' Riya answer shortly.
''Sun ka, i think you should blow your cake laew ka. Your friend is waiting.'' Sira remind Artit and grabbed his hand which make Chat's grip broke off of Artit's hand on the other side. Chat look at Sira that go with hers son to the cake table and turn to call Supaa to come along. Sam and Riya look at each other feeling not well seeing Sira uncomportable, he wrapped his hand around Riya's waist and go to the table as well.
''Are you happy to meet your new friends?'' Sira ask hers son who was sitting on hers lap, Artit nods with his mouth full of cake. Sira smiled and wiped the scraps that is beside his mouth ''Be careful, you are dirtying your face.''
''But you can wash me later.'' he said which make the other chuckle.

Nanny Wai come and whisper something to Sam as Sam looked at Sira, Sira lifted hers eyesbrown like she was asking him what's wrong. Sam shake his head and smiled at her saying it wasn't anything, he turn to look at Nanny Wai and about to fallow with her when they heard
''Welcome back, Sira!'' Sam sighed knowing they were late to stop him from entering the party. He look at Nanny Wai as she can go now.
''Than!..'' Sira stood up from hers seat ''How did you kn..''
''Lada tell me you come back.'' he said, go to her and pulled her to a hug without she could reach to the situation. Chat look at Than who was huging Sira as she was in a shock.
''Than krab!'' Sam call out, warning him there is guest and he don't like his doing. Sira returned his hug not wanting Supaa who hasn't go home yet to think something is going on as she and Than known each other well. Glad that all the other has returned, Sam thought.
''How could I forgot that I met Lada.'' she said pushed him slightly. If Lada know, of course Than will know too, she thought. ''Nice to meet you again after all these years.''
''Who's he?'' Artit ask as he draw hers dress slightly, wanting to know who this guy that is so excited and huged his mom. ''Why are you huging my mommy?!''
''Sun!'' Sira call out as she don't want his baby to has bad manner ''Child do not talk in betweens elder naka.'' Artit nods and looked down sadly ''Here, don't be like that....'' She bend down to his level when Artit didn't say anything and not look at her ''Are you angry at mommy, huh?''
''…...............................'' Sira look up at hers brother and sit down beside Artit. Artit has never been like this, he has never been mad at her.
''Want to know who he is?..'' Sira look at Chat that come and sit down the other side of Artit, Artit look at Chat and huged him with sadness. Chat huged back as he faced Sira, Sira break his eyes contact as she looked the other side. ''He is just your mommy's ex.'' Sira turned to him immedeately and he smirked. ''Don't be angry at your mom na krab, Artit.''
''Sun, come to me.'' she said as she was about to pull Artit but Chat grabbeb hers hand without the other saw. Sira look at Sam who was standing behind Chat, she tried to pull hers hand back as Chat tightened his grab and pulled her so hard that she end up huging him with Artit in between. Chat chuckle as he wrapped his arm around her making Artit to lose his breath.
''Mommy, I can'ttt.. breathh.'' Sira quickly apart herself from Chat as the other was looking at them. She pulled hers son to her and ask ''Are you ok?''
''Kab...i'm sorry na kab, mommy.'' he apoloqize for his doing, Sira huged hers son and kissed his cheek.
''It's ok.'' she stroked his hair. She look at Chat with a stare as he go and sit with Supaa. Than who has been quest and look at them all the time come to pull Sira up.
''I think you guys can sit on the chair.'' he faked a smile at Artit ''You must be Artit..I see that you are worrying about your mom.''
''I have only mommy kab.'' Artit said which make Chat's face blank, Than smiled as he was happy with the answer.
''Sun kab, I think you should go and shower laew na kab.'' Sira said ''...And Than, I'm sorry that the cake wasn't enough for you. You come too late.''
''Ah, It's ok. I just want to see you.'' Sira faked a smile as she forced Artit to go.
''Good night kab, aunt Supaa and uncle Chat.'' Artit said as he know after shower, it's time for him to sleep.
''Good night krab/ka.'' Supaa look at Chat like it's time for them to go home as well.
''I hope we meet again before i flight back to England.'' Supaa said to Sam, Riya and Sira. ''Thanks aunt Wai for the food from me.''
''I will krab, we'll meet again!'' Sam said ask he huged Supaa.
''Bye naka, aunt Supaa and Chat.'' Riya said as Chat smiled at her and look at Sira that is standing a few step from them. He waved his hand to her which make her angry at him.
''Good night ka, aunt Supaa and Khun Chat!'' She said and turn to Than ''Than, i'm sorry i can't take care of you today. I think you should go as well. I have to help Artit with the shower, see you next time!''
''It's ok. See you then.'' Than said not happy that Sira has to go ''Wait, are you working at company as before?''
''I will but.. not now. P'Sam ka, i'll leave the guests with you.'' she said wanting Sam and Riya to go send the guests to theirs car and left with her son.

Chat's house

''You didn't tell me you knew Riya.'' Supaa said as Chat sat down to eat his breakfest. Chat look at his aunt and continue to drink his caffe which make Supaa to call him cus she want an answer ''Chat!''
''I has know her when she hasn't has married with Sam krab..'' Chat said as Supaa was listening questly ''But something happned and we didn't meet each other in 5 years now and we just meet again at the airport that day.''
''….....But you guys seem like you didn't know each other at the airport, did something bad happned between you guys? What is Riya to you actually?'' Supaa as curious to why they seem like they were afraid or sureprise to see each other at the airport.
''…......'' Chat scratched his head, don't know how to answer. In fact he don't want to say what happned between them and bring up about Sira. ''..It's a long story, i want to keep it secret. Understand me na krab, aunt.''
''If you don't want to tell me, it's ok but don't forgot that i'm your aunt na, Chat.''
''Krab!''

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why Supaa doesn't know about Chat and Sira. Did she not invite to the wedding? Wonder what will Chat do now that he know he have a son. Aww sad the look on Chat face when Artit said he only have his mommy and :lol: Than was sure happy with that answer. lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why Supaa doesn't know about Chat and Sira. Did she not invite to the wedding? Wonder what will Chat do now that he know he have a son. Aww sad the look on Chat face when Artit said he only have his mommy and :lol: Than was sure happy with that answer. lol
She wasn't invite in the wedding cus it's was made easy with friends and elder that Sira know of. Chat deserves that, right?!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry who are waiting to read this Fanfic. I have so much to do, so i haven't time to write the next chap. I will make sure i uploud the next chap by this weekend. :)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Sira's bedroom

''Sun ka, Sun!'' Sira wake up hers baby after that she has done hers morning routines, Artit was half awake and half sleeping as he look at Sira with half opened eyes. ''You can wake up laew na kab, Sun.''
''Let me sleep....one more minute na kab, mommy!'' he said as he turned the other side to sleep again.
''One minute, right?........OK, now wake up. You got your one minute!'' Sira said as she pulled Artit up by his arm.'' Have you forget that today will be your first day at school.''
''Mommy!'' Artit screamed as he heard the school ''Why didn't you tell me this is monday!''
''I'm waking you up now!'' Sira said, almost laughed when she saw Artit's face that is not much happy that she didn't tell him at first that his school will start today '' Quick, you don't want to be late to school.'' Artit got up and run to the bathroom as Sira go take his closthes for him.

Diningroom

''What wrong with my nephew today? You seem to be angry.'' Sam said as he stroked Artit's head, Artit didn't answer him and look at Sira and pouted at her. Riya look at Sira and smiled knowing Artit was mad at Sira.
''Are you mad at your mommy?'' ask Riya and Artit nods, Sam looked at his sister with questioned eyes.
''He is mad at me cus i didn't tell from the begining that his nursery school is starting today, now he afraid he will be late to school.'' Sira explain ''Sun kab, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I promise that you wont be late to school.OK!'' Artit didn't say anything ''In fact is not my fault. I wake you up but that is you who wont wake up and being lazy butt.....Ok!If you don't want to talk with me, i'll let you go with your uncle to school.'' make a sad face ''P'Sam ka, could you bring my prins to school for me?''
''Yes, I can.'' Sam said when he saw Sira wink at him and know that Sira was teasing Artit.
''Mommy kab, I'm sorry!'' Artit quickly apoloqize when he saw that Sira was sad, Sira pouted at him and turned the other way. Artit huged Sira and lay his head on hers thigh ''I'm sorry na kab, I want you to go send me at school.'' Sira turned and smiled as she stroke his head and pulled him to sit on hers lap.
''Kab, now are you full?'' Artit nods and kissed his mommy on cheek as Sam and Riya looking at them in admiring.
''Now I want to have a child!'' said Sam and look at Riya that got all red. ''Does you want a sibling to play with, Sun?''
''Yeh! Can you make it for me aunt Riya?'' Sira smiled at hers son question and add
''I also want a niece or a nephew.'' she help hers brother and son.
''Hey hey, we need to stop now. My darling is exploding soon.'' Sam said when he saw how red Riya was, she hasn't change a bit. She always got all shy when they talk about baby ''It's up to you na krab, Riya. I don't force you to has a baby if you don't want to.'' although he wanted a child with her, he want her to decide when she want to have it.
''Ok! Are we ready to go, Sun?'' Sira ask Artit that sitting on hers lap.
''Kab!'' Artit said. He go to his uncle and kissed him on his cheek ''See you kab, uncle Sam.'' Sam nod and Artit turned to Riya and placed a kiss and said '' I'm not kidding by what i said, i really want a sibling na kab, Aunt Riya.'' Sira can't help but to laugh when she saw how Riya got stunned by Artit's words.
''P'Sam ka, today i'll go to the company na ka.'' Sam nods.
''I'll let your secretary to put the file on your table that you need to know.'' he said.
''See you there na, Riya. And I allso want a niece or nephew like i said.'' she teased Riya '' See you na ka,nanny!''
''Ka, drive slowly na ka, khun noo.'' Nanny Wai said as she fallowed them to the car.

Wongwai's Circle Company – Sira's office

''Welcome back naka, Khun Sira!'' the same secretary that 5 years ago said to Sira. She introduced the work for Sira that she needed to know what happned when she wasn't working.
''Thank you ka, Khun Nee for working at this company.'' she said.
''It's my pleasure ka.'' hers secretary answer which make Sira smile '' Do you need me here?''
''No, you can go.'' Sira sit done and looked trough the file and read how the company has increased. The company has increased very well, Riya must be a good helper she thought.

At a big house

''Boss krab, my men said that the younger doughter of the Wongwai has come back from oversea and this time she has a kid with her.'' the man report his boss.
''That kid must been hers that she got with hers husband that she divorsed.'' the boss smiled ''Now is look like my revenge for them has be more easiler. It's worth the wait!'' he laughed.

The Wongwai's Circle Company – Dining room

''Are you going to take Sun from his nursery school today?'' Sam asked to Sira.
''Ka. Want to fallow with me?''
''Nopp, I'm taking Riya out for diner to night.''
''Wow, how romatice! I'm so jealous of you, Riya!'' Sira said as Riya smiled.
''But you can fallow with Sira to go take Sun, we will go at six.''
''I want to be handsome too, so i suit with this lady infront me.'' Sam said cus he is going from the company at four, the same time as Sira will go take Sun and he don't have the time to dress him he mean.
''Ahaha,ok. You don't need to fallow with me lor ka. Riya need a handsome man indeed!'' Sira said laughed a little at Sam ''I'll be heading back to office first.''

Sira's office

Sira was standing as she look at the window and see the city infront her. She missed this feeling, she loved to see the city from hers window everytime she got bored or stressed. She smiled knowing she has to go take Artit from his nursery school and she has him beside her. She thought back to those days when she has to go back and there wasn't Chat in the room, but now she has Artit and that's all she want. She don't need him, that's the answer she got all those 5 years that she has been at England with her son.

She turned around as the door open up, she smiled at hers secretary who come in.
''Khun Riya ka, Khun Than come to meet you.'' Sira thought for a moment if she should let him in ''Aa, do you want me to tell him that you are busy?''
''No, you can let him in.'' hers secretary nods and left, in come Than.''Hi!''
''Hi! I hope it's ok to come.'' Than said as he smiled and come to sit .
''Ka, it's fine. What make you come here?''
''I just want to see you.'' Sira smiled and nods a little ''Is have been 5 years since we didn't see each other...And here you are again! I can't believe that...'' he said excited.
''Can't believe what?'' Sira ask confused.
''Oh, that we will meet again. I didn't think that you will come back!''
''Why shouln't I, this is where I live after all.'' she said as Than nods.
''Glad you come back!'' he said.

Nursery School

Sira and Than who ask Sira to come and take Artit steped out the car and headed to the school. They meet a teacher at the door.
''Hi!'' Sira greet.
''Hi!'' the teacher greet back '' You are Artit mom, right?''
''Yes! Is there anything wrong?'' Sira asked worried.
''No..Artit is in the play room.'' she said ''Also, there is someone who come to see him.''
Sira thought for a moment who is could be but she doesn't seem to thought of someone who would like to come see Artit. Eh, could it be Yot! She thought. The teacher excused herself to go clean the work that is left cus there was just a few kids left who was waiting for theirs parents to come call them back.

Play room

Sira entered the room and her jawn dropped, How the hell did he know? She screamed in hers mind. She stepped quickly toward hers son as Than go along her, he wasn't happy to see the guest of Artit as well.
''Mommy!'' Artit call out as he saw her, she smiled at him and starred at Chat when he look at her.
''I see your mom isn't happy to see me.'' Chat said as he looked Than who was behind Sira.
''Why come here when you know she don't like.'' Than said in the air as he doesn't mean Chat. Knowing that Chat just ignored him and patted Artit's head.
''See you na kab, Sun.'' he looked up at Sira and chuckled.

Outside

''Than, Could you take Sun with you to the car? I have something to talk with Khun Chat.''
''Come with me na krab, Sun.'' Than said and left with Artit who turn to look at Sira and Chat.
''How do you know Sun go school here?'' she asked direct after she saw the two get into the car. ''And what do you think you are doing, huh?!''
''What?! Can't i come and see my son!''
''Wha..'' Sira was speeceless ''Don't spit it out of your mouth. Artit has nothing to do with you!''
''Why wont he?'' Chat get a hold of hers arm ''I know that he is mine and i know that you wont allow other man into your life.''
''You seem so sure, Chat.'' she said and smiled a little ''But you have forgot that people can change.''
''But not you!'' he said as they look into each others eyes. Than who was in the car, look at the two and decided to honk from the car which make Sira to break the eyes contact.
''You got me wrong, Khun Chat. I have changed!'' Sira said as she pulled her arm back and left to the car as Chat look at her sureprise that she was that determined.

Dining room

Sira and Artit was eating when Sam and Riya come back from their dinner.
''There you got your chicken, happy?'' Sira ask Artit as he noded happily, Sira shaked her head a little in adore as they heard the car outside. In come Sam and Riya as they smiled at the two mom and son knowing they were argueming about meat again.
''Let me guess.'' Sam begun '' You guys are faighting over the meat!''
''Not Sun kab, Uncle Sam. It's mom!'' Artit said while he was chewing the chicken meat.
''What! Now you are lying. '' Sira said ''Give back my meat!'' she was going to take the meat but Artit was faster and got the whole meat in his mouth. ''Eii!!!''
''Haha, You guys are too cute!'' Riya said and look at Sam ''Sam ka, I'm going to shower first.''
''Let me shower with you na kab.'' he said which make Riya cheek get red, she smashed him on the shoulder and he let out a laugh.
''I'm going na ka, Sira.'' Sira nods and Riya patted Artit's head before she went up to hers room.
''How was the diner?''
''Romantice of course! What else are you expecting?'' Sira make somthing with hers mouth.
''Oh , I saw something written on the calendar. What's that?'' Sira ask to Sam, Sam looked upstair and go closer to Sira.
''It's me and Riya's 6 th anniversary.''
''Already 6 th!'' she almost scremed ''Time go by really fast. What are you thinking to do?''
''I don't know.'' he scratched his head ''I guess I'm going to give her some gift as I use to do.''
''No, you can't. Let me think..'' Sam look at his sister ''Oh yes, leave it to me. I'll say when it's time.'' She stand up and take the plate from Artit and go to the dish leaving Sam look at her curious to what she is up to do.
''You can trust mom.'' Artit said which make Sam smiled and patted his head in adore.

I finally write done this chap.Phuw!
Merry Christmas All readers!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Hay guys, i just want to teel you guys that i have another accont cus i can't get in with SmileBo anymore. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

One week later

Sira has informed Sam that she isn't
going to the company cus she have something to do. Sira and Artit
waited for Sam and Riya to go to company. Artit smiled at Sira as
they saw the two get into theirs car.

''Mommy kab, they are leaving.'' he
said excited to what is waiting after.

''I saw kab.'' Sira who was also
looking at the two said as they were in no sight ''Now let do what we
need to be prepared before they come back for lunch!''

Artit ran out from Sira's room as Sira
fallowed him behind, heading to Sam and Riya's room.

Sam and Riya's room

''Did you see the lagguge?'' ask Sira.

''There is it!'' Artit said and pointed
where the lugguge is.

''You know what your uncle need.''
Artit noded and go open the closet and took out a few clothes for
Sam.

''Mommy kab, do you think uncle Sam
need some short?'' he ask Sira confused to if he should pick some.

''Kab, they are going to the
beach.''Sira said cus she has planned for Sam and Riya to get
sometime alone and get a romantice night. She has already take
contact with the hotel that Sam and Riya will stay at and planned a
romantice night at seashore for the two.''Are you ok,Sun?'' she ask
when she saw Artit's sad face.

''I want to go too kab.'' that was what
come out from Artit's mount after that he has been silence for a
moment. Sira go sit beside him and huged him.

''We will also go but not the same
place like them.'' she said which make Artit's face light up.

''Why kab? We can go together with
them, i don't think uncle Sam and aunt Riya would say anything.'' he
said and look up at her.

''Mommy know kab, but they need to be
alone sometime. Don't you think?'' She tried to explain him cus if
they are going together both Sam and Riya would spend the whole time
with Artit who is theirs beloved and don't get time for them alone.

''I understand kab, mommy want uncle
Sam to have time with aunt Riya.'' Sira patted hers son's head and
smiled at his smartness.

The Wongwai's house

Sam and Riya come back and eat as Sira
has said. The two come out from the dining room after they have ate
as they saw Sira come down with two lugguge and behind Artit
fallowing.

''Where are you going?'' Sam ask cus he
didn't know that Sira was going somewhere.

''It's not mommy's kab.'' Artit said as
Riya look at Sira, wanting to know what the two mom and son is
planing.

''Sorry to open your closet without
your permission na,Riya.'' Sira apoloqize and give the lugguge to
her. ''P'Sam wanted to sureprise you so I don't want to destroy that
by asking you to open your closet na.''

Riya turn to look at Sam who was
confused cus he has forgot that tomorrow was theirs important day.
Sira has said she will planing on that so he just leave it up to her
cus he know that she wont disappoint him which make him forgot about
that.

''It's ok ka.''Riya said''What is the
sureprise for.'' she ask Sam.

''If he said now it wouldn't be a
sureprise,right?'' Sira said cus Sam seem to lost. ''I have already
prepare the car. You guys can leave now.''

''Wha..what about the meeting at
company?''Riya ask ''Khun Sam have a meeting ka,Sira.''

''Leave it to mommy.''said Artit ''I
can go help her.'' he smiled.

''Ah..yapp, leave it to me.'' said Sira
and look down at her son, she thinking to thanks him cus she was lost
a moment ago not knowing what should she say but Artit helped her.
Otherwise she has said for them to go to the company.''Now leave, you
guys need some time alone.''

''Have you forgot that tomorrow is your
6th universary?'' she ask Sam as Riya headed to the car.
Sam hit his head, how could he forgot that.

''Thank you na,Sira. You are a great
sister, do you know that.'' Sira shrug hers shoulder and
smiled.''Thanks you kab, my beloved nephew.''he patted Artit's head
and left.

''Now I need to go to the company.
Don't make your nanny get headache na kab,Sun.'' Sira said as nanny
Wai who was standing beside smile.

''Mommy kab, can't I fallow with you?''
Sira look at her nanny ''I promise that I would mess up there, I
would be a good boy and I..''

''Will listen you.''Sira finished the
sentence for him, she know really well that it's hard to change
something he is up to just like his...''Never mind, look like I need
to take him with me ka, nanny.''

''I agree ka,noo Sira. Otherwise he
would make me get headache.'' Nanny Wai smiled, knowing how whinig
Artit could be. ''Then should we go and change your clothes?''

''Kab, nanny.''

Sira's office

After that Sira has finish the meeting,
she headed back to hers office cus she have leave him with her
secretary. She didn't see her secretary so she guessed that she might
be playing with Artit and thought how much Artit has mess up.

''I hope playing with Sun isn't harder
than working with me na, Khun Nee.'' she said as she entered the
room. She saw Artit playing with Nee.

''Oh, no not at all ka. Sun is a really
good child.'' she said ''And he is playing more with...a..'' Nee
don't know if she would say it or not before Artit's voice sounded

''I'm playing with uncle kab,mommy.''
The word uncle make Sira to think.

''Your uncle? Wasn't he supposed to be
with Riya on the car?'' she ask ''Or did you mean Than?'' she ask her
son but before he answer her she turn to ask Nee ''Did Than come to
see me?''

''Not Than, It's me.'' Chat who heard
she asking Than said as he come out from wc.

''You!..what are you doing here?'' Sira
go with quickie  step toward
Chat who chuckled seeing her angry and confused. Sira turn to look at
her son that is watching them with confused eyes which make Sira to
lower her voice and said ''Sun ka, do you want ice-cream?'' The boy
that have been sitting at the room as they have arived here face
lighted and nods with the biggest smile ever.

''Khun Nee
ka,Could you take with Sun and go buy ice-cream for him the shop down
in the lobby?'' Nee nods and take Artit with her. Sira turn to look
at Chat who was already looking at her. ''What are you doi...''

''I come to talk
with you about Artit.'' Chat said as he alreay know the quesstion
that she will ask cus that's what she ask him everytime they meet.

''About Sun...''
he nods ''I don't have anything to talk with you about my son.'' she
stare at him. She don't know how much it's making Chat want to tease
her. She don't know how much Chat wanted to go hug her and say her
how much he missed her since she has been away. True that he never
thought and was sure about his feeling toward her, he simply thought
that the missing was just because he feel guilty at what he has done
but now seeing her infront him and being near to her prove him that
it wasn't the feeling of guilty instead he really do love her and
miss her.

''Are you sure
about that?'' Chat was now huging Sira and she was caught by
sureprise, no time for her to react Chat was now kissing hers neck.
Chat didn't mean to do but he can't just hold himself back, he missed
her very much that he forget to care her feelings. In Sira's head
emotion were running crazy, she don't know if she should push him or
let him do what he wanted to do with her. She have thought she have
become strong but look like she couldn't resist him now.

''Get
off of my body!'' Chat stopped. I
have change, he have no right to do this to me. We are in no
relationship for him to do like this!
Sira
thought.

''Sira,
I...'' He know that he have make it harder for Sira to forgive him or
even talk with him now.

''I think you should leave before Artit come back.'' she said and go
to hers chair and sit down calmy, Chat didn't see any
emotion in hers eyes but he know that she was angry and confusing.

''If you let me go with you and my son to the beach.'' he said cus
Artit have said to him that they were planning to go to the beach in
two days ahead. Sira look at him, first sureprisly and then a smile
formed on hers lips.

''In one condition.'' Chat really is thinking to be sacred of the
smile that is forming in hers lips but if he could fallow with them,
he would give any condition in change.

''Then what is the condition?'' he ask.

''I'll tell you later but be sure to keep your promise.''

------
Sorry to being so late,guys.
Ah, i can't change the headline to chap 31 cus i can't go in with that account anymore so there will alway be chap 30 0n the headline.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for update this story still. I totally forgot about this story of your. I have to caught up on this. 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Phuket

There was a knock on Sam and Riya's room that they were staying at. Sam go to open the door with confused look on cus it's already late.
Yesterday when they got here both were so tired that they both plopped in the bed after showering. In the morning they have been looking at the beach and relaxing and Sam go do something that he said Riya he needed to do and he and Riya just come back at theirs room after that both has done what they wanted to do.

''Yes?'' he said as the waiter smiled at him.

''I want you and your wife to fallow with me.'' as the waiter saw Sam looked confused he go a little bit closer him and whispered ''Your sureprise
for your wife. Khun Sira has make it for your guys.''

''Ah, ok.'' Sam smiled.

As they fallowed the waiter out to the seashore Riya smiled as hers tears begin to form, Sam was also sureprised cus he didn't
 think Sira has also prepare this romatice diner for him to sureprise Riya. He thought after that they have arrived at phuket he should be
the one who has to prepare  the sureprise for Riya but no, she already prepared for him.

''Have a seat.'' he guided Riya who was whiping hers tear.

''Thanks you ka, Sam.'' she sit down and Sam go take a seat hiself. The waiter come and serves the food and champagne.''Did you know how much you sureprise me with this? Thank you very much naka, Sam.''

''I'm happy to do everything for you krab,Riya.'' Sam said as he pour the champagne for her. The two of them turn to look at the fireworks
 that playing on the dark sky.

''I love you na krab,Riya.'' Sam said as Riya's cheek get red. Hm, isn't use to it yet my wife Sam thought and smiled at hers shyness.

''Ka...'' Riya just said short cus she doesn't know what to say, her emotions were runing crazy which she was afraid Sam would saw it.

''Huh, that is.'' Sam said with a little sad voice, he wonder when he will get to hear the word love from her.

''Lady first krab'' Sam opned the door for Riya when they come back to theirs room which make Riya to laugh.''You make be tired now, take
 a shower and sleep na krab.''

''Wait ka.''Riya call him as he was going to to work on his computer ''Can't you tell me why we are here and you are doing all those sureprises?''

''Firstly i have to admit that the sureprise was make by Sira.'' Sam said as it's cus he don't want to lie to her. He thought Riya would be angry at him cus
it's like him lie to her but she just smiled and with hers laughing voice she said

''I know ka cus a man like Sam can't do anything this romatice.''

''But I have something for you which is my sureprise.'' Sam said and go take the thing from his closet and handed it to her. That was artificial
  oyster with a ring in it gap which was also artificial.

''It's marvelous!'' Riya said and hugged Sam with happiness, she really liked the gift for her from Sam very much.''Thanks so much ka.'' Sam
return her hug and wishpered beside hers ear.

''To night is our 6th universary.'' This didn't make Riya sureprise cus she know well that today is theirs 6th universary. She was just
acting for Sam to thinks that she didn't know a thing cus she didn't want to ruin his sureprises for her. Sam come closer to hers
lips but before he reach it Riya steped back which make him to look at her sadly. Riya wanted to smile looking his sad face
but she make it seem like there is nothing emotion and go open hers bag as Sam was just standing there as he has been fruzen to ice.

''For you ka,Sam.'' he turn to look at her and saw her handing something at him ''I hope you like it.''

Sam take it and open it to see a ink-pencil, even though he could afford it by himself he was happy to get it from Riya.

''Thank you krab.'' Sam was caught by sureprise cus this is the first time
Riya give something to him in theirs universary day. ''You know..''

''Ka, I saw the date om you calendar and i know but didn't want to ruin your
sureprises for me.'' Riya said and Sam smiled happily.

''You know, you really sureprise me!'' Sam said and saw the other one smiled at him which make him to go closer to her, wrapped
his arm around hers waist and leaned down to kiss hers lips. Riya didn't struggled instead she returned his kisses which make his
hand to work on hers body. Riya wasn't sure if she want him to go further and pushed him slightly letting him to know that she want
him do stop and Sam stopped and look down at her.

''I forgot to take the pill with me.'' she said as hers face get reder. Cus she doesn't want to have child yet she drink the pills which
forbid her to get pregnat even though they were having sexual intercourse. Sam smiled but he was also sad cus he wanted to have
 a child with her but he don't want to force her to do which she doesn't want to.

''Krab, go take shower and sleep na krab.'' he said and kissed hers forehead and left
to the table to work.

When Sam come to sleep it was already 2 am, he looked at Riya who was sleeping and plopped beside her. He go closer to
 her and wrapped his hand on her in a hug, what he didn't know is Riya was still awake cus she was waiting for him. She feel
how Sam kissed hers hair and his hug thightned.

Wongwai's house

''Mommy kab, when are we going to the beach?'' Artit as Sira who was enjoying hers breakfest, she didn't answer him and
drink hers coffe which make Artit get inpatient.''Mommy kab...''
''Sun! How many time do i need to say that don't talk when we are eating!'' Sira said with a voice that scared Artit very much, as Sira saw
Artit little face who was about to cry in any minute she lowered hers voice and said ''Mommy have to work first ka. We should change the time na kab, Sun.''

Sira has a appointment which she have to be with when Sam is absence. She know that Artit would be sad and upset that he can't
go to the beach as she has promissed but she don't have a chance to chose.

''Mommy doesn't keep the promise that you give me, i don't want to talk with mommy anymore!'' Artit whine and run from the diner room. Nanny Wai look at Sira as Sira sighed out loud and shake hers head.

''Don't angry at Noo Sun naka, Noo Sira.'' nanny Wai said ''I'll go talk with him.''

''Thanks you ka, Nanny.'' Sira said and stand up to leave to the company ''I left Sun
in your hand naka.'' she go to kiss hers nanny's cheek.

''Ka. Don't worry na.'' Nannay Wai fallowed her to the car then she go to Artit in his
room.

Phuket

''Want to go somewhere today?'' Sam ask Riya who come out and approach him.

''Ka, I'm thinking to go look around little.'' Riya said and didn't see him doing anything to let her know if he is fallowing with her so she asked
''Are you coming along?''

''No krab, I guess it's ok for you to go alone na krab.'' he said which make Riya to feel sad thinking he isn't taking care of her. Sam didn't want to
fallow with her cus he get the call from Sira saying their worker saw Ning's people come to look around theirs company. He feel like he needed time to think and figure it out why Ning's people was around the company.

''Ka, it's ok. I'm leaving naka.'' even though she said it was ok, Sam could know that it wasn't by hers voice but he didn't want to say anything so he just
smiled at her as she walked down the beach without looking back.

Wongwai's house

''Where is Sun ka,nanny?'' Sira ask after Artit when she come back from the company,
seeing Nanny Wai's face Sira know that she didn't manage to comfort Artit and that Artit is still angry.

''He is still angry and sad ka, Noo Sira.'' said Nanny Wai.

''I'll go and talk with him ka, Nanny.'' Sira said and smiled.

''Should I prepare the diner?'' Nanny Wai ask ''Or do you want something to drink
first?''

''No ka, you can prepare the diner. I want to eat first, today I have to do something ka.'' Nanny Wai nods and left to the kitchen as
 Sira headed upstair.

Sira's room

Sira come out after the shower and look at Artit who was sitting with a face that show how pout he is, Sira
go and sit beside him and he turn to look at the other way.

''Sun kab, mommy know na kab that mommy was wrong for not keeping the promise.'' she said and saw him lowered
his eyes that looking straight at the sky that is getting darker ''But you have to understand me that I can't quit the appoitment just
because we are going to the beach. Work is more important na kab.''

''But you have promise me.'' Artit who was now facing Sira said.

''I know and it isn't like we are not going there.'' she said and stroked his hair in adore ''We just change the time. We can go when uncle Sam and aunt Riya is back.''

''You have to make it happen this time na kab.'' Artit ask for comfirment.

''Ka. Now can we going to eat. Nanny Wai is waiting.''

Ning's house

''Boss krab, there is only Sira at the company krab.'' the hire man informed Ning that is sitting at his
chair bakom the desk.

''Then the info i got that ai Sam is taking honeymoon is right.'' Ning said and a smile formed on his
lips. ''I guess you and your guys can begin the job that i give you guys when you guys get the occasion.''

''Krab boss!''

''You guys have underestimate me, ai Sam and nang Sira!'' Ning's laughter filled the room.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Phuket

Sam look at Riya that come out from the wc, she headed to the bed without saying a word to him and dropped
herself on the bed. In fact Riya hasn't say so much in those tre days that passed, she was still sad that Sam didn't fallow
with her the day when she was going around to see things. She just answer him when he ask her something and Sam just
let is be cus he thought Riya might know by herself and talk to him like before but no.

''How was going relaxing and getting massage today?'' Sam was the one who ask, destroying the silence that
is killing him.

''Ok ka.'' Riya said shortly which make Sam to get mad at her.

''What is wrong with you those past days, Riya?'' he ask even though he know well what was bothering
Riya. Riya didn't say anything ''I thought you understand me about not fallow with you.''

''I didn't say i don't understand you.'' Riya said, in hers voice Sam could hear that she was about to
cry so he calmed himself and said

''Sorry krab, Riya. It was actually my fault.'' he sighed and come to sit beside her ''I didn't fallow with
you that day cus Sira called me and said the worker at company saw uncle Ning's people around the company which
make me to think why they were here. Sorry that I didn't have time to be with you even though we are on vaccation na krab.''

''Why didn't you tell me ka.'' Riya said with worried face, still laying in the bed ''Wasn't he who took
company's money that you tell me about?''

''Krab, it's him. I don't know what is he up to. I worry about Sira na krab, i'm afraid he might do something to her knowing i'm here.''
Sam said with worried voice that letting Riya to know how worried he is.

''Then why are we still here ka?'' Riya ask meaning they should go back but Sam shake his head.

''Cus Sira would kill me if we go back now.'' Riya smiled at his obey Sira order not Sira obeying his ''Do
you know what she said after telling about Ning's people?''

''What did she say?'' Riya ask wanting to know.

''She say to me to not come back untill ours one week vaccation is over.'' Sam smiled.

''You seem to love her very much na ka.''Riya said, thinking to feel envious of Sira who Sam loves but
the words that Sam said to her make hers cheek red and she wanted to run away from the flirting eyes that looking at her.

''But I love you more na krab,Riya!''

''True plaw ka.'' Riya tease him and what she got was Sam's lips on hers. She returned the kisses so well
that Sam wanted to go further if the word didn't shout in his head that I forget to take the pill with me .
Sam stopped which make Riya to look at him, in hers eyes Sam could see that she wanted more but he said

''You haven't got the pill with you. Let's stop here krab.'' he stand up to go but just
to lighted his face when he heard Riya say

''I have go bought it ka.'' Riya wanted to smach herself for saying it out but she doesn't deny that she wanted him to go further,
she wanted him by hers side to night. Sam learned to kiss her as she wrapped hers hand around his neck and
returned his kisses as the sweetness filled the night.

Wongwai's Circle Company

Sira come out from the company, it was getting dark outside and she is heading to hers car. She can't help but to think
that Chat hasn't been at company to mess with her those past days. But Than has been coming to see her and he has
been the one who picked her up and sending her back to hers house. Today he said he have something to do
which make him can't pick up her or sending her back home. Sira slow down hers step as she could hear the step behind her,
hers back calmed as she was thinking who could it be and with all hers courage she turned to look back but none was
there. She breathed out thinking she was just imaging and turn back to go and she heard the step again, this time she opned
hers bag and grabed the thing she was needing as someone grabed hers arm. She turned and was ready to spray
it in the eyes of who ever it was, she heard laughter from the other.

''Are you thinking to spray me with perfume?'' Sira opned hers eyes knowing who it was.

''Perfume can make you blind too na ka, Khun Chat!'' she said madly.

''Sorry to make you scared.'' he said it with a smile which make Sira to get more angry
as she was thinking he is hard to die. Just thinking about him and he is infront of her now.

''If you don't mean to say sorry then don't say it!'' she opned hers car ''And don't ever
stalk me again!''

''Oh wait. Wait!'' he said as Sira sit down at the driver seat, he run to the other side and get in and sit down
beside driver seat. ''Let me fallow with you.'' Sira look at him like she wanted to eat up him right now if
she can.

''Get out from my car!'' Chat covered his ears like Sira's voice was hurting his ears and make it seem like
he didn't care what she is saying.''Khun Chat, I say get out!'' Chat just sit there which make Sira to mumbled but
letting him hear that ''I really hate you!'' and drove.

From a corner, tre  man come out as one said ''That bastard Chat shouldn't not be here.
Otherwise we could have finish nang Sira.''

''She was lucky!'' The other man said.

''And when will we finish this job? First that guy Than and now this guy Chat!'' the
thirth man said annoyed. ''Hay, call boss and said that we can't get nang Sira today either.''

Ning's house

Ning almost throw the phone as he heard the news that the hire man haven't got Sira yet
and yelled on the phone making the one at the other end almost drop the phone of the loud voice.

''How are you guys doing the job, huh?!'' the man that holding the phone look at the
other two '' When will this job finish, that Sam will come back in two or tre days and you guys haven't got nang Sira to me!''

''Boss krab, a..a.'' the man from the other end was hestiting.

''Don't find any reason!'' Ning shouted ''Come to me tomorrow.'' after he have hung
up he throw the phone on the sofa madly. '' Can't even handle a woman!''

Wongwai's house

Sira stopped infront the gate of her house and turn to look at Chat who has been silence all the way. ''I'm home, I guess you
can go back to your house now.'' she said, hoping he would do as she said but no.

''I want to visit my son.'' he said it so simple that the one who heard wanted to punch
him right on the mouth that say those words.

''You have no right to ask for it!''

''I don't ask you, i'm saying to you that i'm not going home and going to visit my son.''

''I don't permit it!''

''Then I will tell my son that I'm his father.'' Sira eyes opned wider, she couldn't
believe that it was so easy for him to call Artit his son in every sentence.

''Did you forgot that we have been divorce and you have no right in Sun's life?!'' Chat turn to look at Sira who was
about to explode in any minute.

''You didn't tell me you was pragnet.'' he said '' If I know I won't have divorce
you.''

Sira wanted to laugh at him, so he is coming back to take hers son from her. There
is no way she will give him hers son.

''Sun don't need a father like you.'' she said.'' And I don't want to have a man who didn't love me by my side.'' Chat didn't
say anything so Sira continue ''I think you should leave Sun, don't bother him and making him like or love you. There is no
chance for you to be his father.''

''I'm not changing my mind to visit my son.'' Chat said and Sira know that there is no way he will go if he
didn't meet Artit so she honk to let the people inside know that she is home. The gate opned and Sira drive
the car in.

Livingroom

When Chat and Sira was at the livingroom they saw Artit looking at cartoon as Nanny Wai was sitting beside him.
Nanny Wai turn to smile at Sira but just to shut it again when she saw Chat was with Sira.

''Sawadee krab, nanny Wai.'' Chat greet her as he has done before.

''Sawadee ka, Khun Chat.'' she greet back and look at Sira who was also looking at her,
in hers face she show that she wasn't happy to have him here either.
''Do you want something to drink?''

''Coffe will be fine krab.'' Artit who was watching cartoon turn to look at him and stand up and run to him and hugged.
Chat was already waiting for that and hugged him back.

''You come to visit me lar kab, Uncle Chat.'' Artit ask with happiness.

''Kab, do you miss me?'' Chat ask and the answer from the little make his heart so warm
that he hugged him again.

''Kab, missed you so much.''

Nanny Wai come back with coffe for Chat and Sira excused herself to go shower.

Sira's room

Sira come out from the bathroom with only towel around her and she almost screemed when
she saw Chat and Artit were laying in the bed. As they heard the door open both father and son looked at
that direction that Sira was at and Sira saw that Chat looking at her without closing his eyes. She
quickly go back into the bathroom and ask Artit to take hers clotches for her.

''Sun kab, could you give me those clotches that laying there.'' Artit saw the
clotches and go give it to her as Chat was looking thinking to take a glimpse of her if it's possible.

''How could you bring other people to our bedroom kab, Sun?'' Sira who come out from
the bathroom ask madly at Artit.

''Cus I want uncle Chat to sleep with me nee kab.'' Artit said his wanting. Sira turn to look at Chat who chukled madly.

''But he can't sleep here na kab,Sun.'' she turn to look at hers son ''He have a
home where he has his own bed!'' this time Sira turn to look at Chat as she was saying wanting him to know that she
doesn't want him in hers room.

''Let him sleep here na kab, mommy.''Artit said ''Uncle Chat has already promise me
that he will sleep here.''

''Kab, I'll sleep here with you.'' Chat said and raised eyesbrown at Sira.

''Na kab, mommy.''

Sira don't know what to do so she play the deadly play at Artit ''If you want him to sleep here then I'm not going to sleep
here with you.'' Sira thought that Artit would say he wanted her to sleep here with him and not
Chat cus Artit can't sleep if she doesn't tell a story for him but no. Artit didn't say anything which make Sira to
know that he can't chose between them. She mumble and left the room angryly ''Oh god!''

Diner room

Sira meet Nanny Wai in the dinning room who was sitting as she was in deep thought.

''Why haven't you go sleep ka, Nanny?''

''Oh, I was..a '' she hestiting to say but manage in the end ''I was thinking how Chat
come here with you.''

''Khun Chat, he want to come visit his son ka.'' Behind Chat Sira alway call Artit Chat's son, everybody in the house
know that Artit was Chat's.

''How did he know that Sun was his son?'' Nanny Wai can't help but to ask.

''They look alike na ka.'' Sira said. ''I have to take him here cus he treat me that if
I don't let him come he will tell Sun that he's his father ka, Nanny.''

''Be strong naka, Khon Noo kong Nanny.'' Nanny Wai comfort her, knowing how much it's
hurting Sira to see Chat and Artit. Sira smiled and sit down to eat after knowing that Nanny Wai have
asked Chat but he has already ate as well as Artit.

Sira's room

Sira come back in when the clock was ten and saw Chat and Artit sleeping. She go to the
side of Artit and learned to kiss his cheek and saw Chat looking at her. Seeing those eyes make hers heart
reach cus she thought he was sleeping already, she stand back up, turn off the lamp at the beside
table and was about to go out from the room when she heard Chat quesstioned her.

''Aren't you sleeping here?''

''I'll go sleep at the other room.'' she answer him ''Good night!''

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Phuket

Riya opned hers eyes as the light hit it, she tried to avoid it by changing the side and faced Sam who was
looking at her. He smiled at her and she feel how hers face burned, he leaned closer and placed a kiss on hers
forehead and stayed there a moment.

''Do you know how much you make me happy last night?'' he said looking down at her. He guided her to look at him
 by putting hers chin to look up at him ''Still shy, it's not like this is ours first time.'' Riya know well that this is not
the first time but she can't help to feel happy that she might gave him something more this time.

''By saying that you make me more shy naka, Sam.'' she said and pushed him slightly, standing up to leave

''I'm going to take a shower.''

''Let me shower with you.'' he said as Riya shake hers head.

''Mai dai ka.(No ka)'' but Sam didn't give in and continue which make Riya to let him shower with her.

''Na krab..na..na.''

''Gor dai ka. (Ok).'' Sam smiled and fallow after Riya who already headed into bathroom.

Ning's house

''Ngai, how it is possible that you guys can't kidnap nang Sira?'' Ning ask the hire man that come to see
him as he told them.

''This past days there was alway someone who come to see her.'' the hire man said barely looking at
Ning who was about to eat him. ''Last night, if ai Chat don't come we might already get nang Sira to you krab, boss.''

''Did someone saw your guys?'' ask Ning who has been silence for a moment, thinking what the hell Chat is
involved with Sira when they already divorced.

''I don't think so krab, boss.''

''Then that's mean nang Sira or hers
brother have no idea that I'm trying to kidnap her.'' Ning said and order his hire man ''You guys should wait with the kidnaping, I will
call you guys back when I need. For now you guys should just watching them every steps they take!''

''Krab boss!'' Ning signed at him to leave and sit down on his chair as he was thinking another plan.

The Wongwai's Circle Company - Sira's office

Sira look at Chat and Artit that playing with each other now and then as she was working. This morning
when she wake up and headed to hers room to take hers cloth, She almost screemed when she was going to take
hers toothbrush and saw both Chat and Artit pissing. She quickly walked out and close the door as she feel hers face
burn seeing the thing she doesn't want to, she covered hers face and stood there. Chat come out just after her
and saw her covering hers face.

''I just teach him to piss like guys do.'' he said and add with a laughter ''I didn't mean to show you my
thing.''

Sira don't know what to do, she just pushed him out of her way and go take the toothbrush and headed out
to the other room where she sleep last night. Artit asked her to fallow with her to the company and also invited
Chat to fallow with them, although Sira didn't want to after hearing Artit whinning a moment she let them come along
cus she know Artit would make nanny Wai sick otherwise.

Sira smiled thinking about that which make Artit who look at her to ask
''What are you smiling at kab, mommy?''
Sira quickly look at Artit and also saw Chat's eyes that looking at her with a smile like he know what she is thinking.
She don't know how to answer him so she quesstioned him about lunch.

''It's almost lunch time, are you hungry?''

''Kab.'' Artit who want to eat already answer quickly and turn to ask Chat ''You are fallowing too, right?''

''Kab!'' he said but didn't look at Sira and hold Artit's hand ''Let's go!''

Dining room

This is the first time both Sira, Artit and Chat is having a time to eat together and who knows it might also
be the last time. Sira can't help but to think how much comfortable it would be if she. Chat and Artit could be as other
family but for now she isn't sure if she want Chat back into hers life.

''Are you ok, Sira?'' Chat ask, in his voice there was full of worried. Sira smiled but
didn't say anything.

''It would be good if dad is with us na kab, mommy.'' Artit said suddenly which make Chat to look at Sira who
was sureprised by his words cus Artit never ask or talk about his dad  before.

''Sun kab, we are not going talk about him na kab.'' Sira said but she didn't look at Chat.

''Kab mommy.'' said Artit and look down at his plate.

''Sun kab, if you want you can call me dad na kab.'' Sira feel like the sky dropped on hers head, she was
lost for a moment and heard Artit happily said.

''Can I really call you dad?'' Chat nods. Sira stand up, she don't know what to do and go from the table.
She headed out from the dining room, without knowing hers tears formed and slide down hers cheek.

Sira's office

When Sira is in hers sense she stood infront hers rooms door, she opned it but didn't bother to answer
what Nee ask her. In a moment the door open again and in come Chat  who has ask Nee to go look at Artit eating.

''What the hell do you want from me?'' Sira turn to ask Chat.

''I just want Artit to call me dad.'' he said and add ''And it isn't wrong cus I'm his father.'' Sira's
hand flew and hit right in his cheek. He turn to look at her and she could tell by the looks that he is mad
but she make it seem like she wasn't scared of him. Chat hold hers both arm and come closer like he was to hug
her but she manage to struggled.

''You are not his father, remember that!'' Sira said as she go to open the door but Chat grab hers hand
and pulled her so hard that she landed in his arm. He leaned down to kiss her by holding hers jaw but Sira pushed him
with all her strengt when she heard Artit's voice outside. She go with quick step to open the door for him as Chat just stood there.

''Are you full?'' she ask Artit and turn to thanks Nee for help watching Artit.''Thanks you na ka,Nee.''

''No problem ka, Khun Sira.'' Nee said and close the door, leaving Sira, Chat and Artit alone.

''Por Chat, are you going to sleep with us to night too?'' Artit turn to ask Chat.

''No kab, I guess your mommy would kill me right now if i do.'' he said cus he want Sira to think about
letting Artit call him dad and he will go with them to the beach soon anyway.

Wongwai's house

''Welcome back ka, P'Sam and Riya.'' Sira greet the two that coming back from Phuket and helped them with
the lagguge. Artit go hug Sam and Riya which the two take him to the livingroom.

''Acting like this you want your gift, aren't you?'' Sam ask Artit like he know him very well and Artit
didn't deny.

''Kab, uncle Sam said you will buy be many gifts.'' Sam smile and look at Riya.

''I don't have the gifts but your aunt Riya have it.'' As he heard that Artit run to Riya who was sitting at
the other sofa.

''Let your aunt rest a little kab, Sun.'' said Sira shaking hers head.

''It's ok ka, Sira.'' said Riya and placed a kiss on Artit's cheek ''Here you go.'' She gave the gifts to
Artit, Artit's eyes wided as he saw many cars that Sam and Riya bought for him.

''Thank you kab, aunt Riya.''

''Eh, now are you forgetting me?'' Ask Sam and smiled when Artit thanked him, he turn to look at Sira ''Were
there so much work for you to do at the company?''

''No ka, p'Sam.'' Sira said ''The one who make me more tired is there, your beloved nephew.''

''Haha, this time what have Sun do?''

''Nothing kab.'' Artit quickly said before Sira could say anything. He turn to look at Sira ''Now you
have to take me to the beach na kab, don't forget your promise na kab,mommy.''

''Eh Sun nee, mommy don't forget kab.'' Sira said Artit and smiled looking at Artit that ready to scold her
if she do forget.

''Aww, you guys will go to the beach lar.'' Sam ask and Sira nods.

''Eh, why didn't you guys fallow with us?'' Riya ask confused.

''If we fallow it wont be like honeymoon for you and p'Sam ka.'' taese Sira and add ''It's not me
but Sun wanted to go na.''

''Kab, and mommy promise me that she will take with me when you guys come back.'' Artit add.

''Beside I have company to watch after.'' Sira said ''Is that ok if I and Sun go to the beach next
monday, p'Sam?''

''Ahum, but what about uncle Ning's man. Did they come back?'' Sam ask cus it's the thing he wanted to
know about the most.

''I didn't heard the worker talk about it anymore ka. Maybe they didn't come back, the worker might just see
them pass by and thought they are up to something.'' Sira said cus she didn't think Ning would do something to them,
Sam was thinking the opposite but he didn't say anything cus he didn't want Sira to think too much.