Fated to be.Ch 30

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Drop by to said :clap: OMG I'm so happy you update this story of your. I've been waiting forever. :coverlaf: I'll come back to post my comment later. Got to go do stuff.
Sorry, didn't know you were waiting.
I was busy with my test this past moth, that's why i didn't update.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wohooo! Summer holiday!!!

-----------------------------------------------
-The Wongwai's Circle company-
----------------------------------------------
''Ohh,What do you want now? Can't i just work undisturbed one day?'' Sira cried in the phone, on the other line Chat was chukle that he got on her nervs ''I haven't talk with Riya much yesterday, can you bring her to me?''
''Hay!!, I'm not your maid for you to order me to do what you want. And if you want to meet her, why don't call?'' Chat scrathed his head '' You said you don't want your brother to know anything about me and Riya. So i though why not you come along every day Riya and I out. Like that your brother won't know anything and people can't talk on ours back that I'm having affair with your sis-in-lawn.'' What? what did he just said, she was going to be with them everywhere they go?!''No way! I'm not fallowing you guys''..Sira said in disbelievable ''I'm just going to help you get near Riya, not more than that!!!''
''Don't mess with me!'' Chat yelled ''If you don't want to hurt your brother just come and see me at my house, take with Riya too_Otherwish you know what i can do.'' he warn her and hung up. Sira was upset, why can he ordering her as he want? she smached the table with madness before she calmed herself to dial Riyas number.

-------------------
-Sam's office-
-------------------
''P'Sam is in,right?'' Sira ask the secretry as she nods Sira go in.
''Are you come to call me to go home?'' Sam ask as he saw his sister come, Sira shaked her head. She though a moment, if she should ask or not.''Aww, are you just going to stand like that?'' Sam ask when he saw her standing as she was dreaming.
''Ahh,P'Sam....''she look at her brother that look up at her waiting for her to say whatever she was going to say, she was heastice but she have to ask him '' Ahm, do you know if khun Riya have lover?.....''she look at her brother's confused face'' ...I mean...you know.....she might have a boyfriend and....and she was marrying you by force.'' Sam smiled looking at his sister.
''Why? have you see her go out with a guy that's not me?'' Sira quickly said ''No..not that but you know if she was married you by force...she is a pity girl that have to seprate from hers love.'' Sam nods in agreement ''What should i do?'' he suddenly ask.''Wha..what?...ohh, i don't know. It's your life and you are the one that can decide how you want it to be like.'' she smiled at him, she don't want to say this but ''P'Sam, you married her cus of ours parents wish right? If so you can just left her go and left her be happy with the one she loves. Otherwish we can get hurt when we love them and they don't love back, on that time it's will be late for both of you and none can be happy. Or if you love her just make her see that you care and love her.'' Sam was feeling shame, was he asking advice of his sister just now.''Why are you talking about me and Riya suddenly?'' Sira smiled nervously'' I'm just making sure that i'm not doing wrong on what i'm doing....Ok, that's all i want to ask.'' she stand up tp leave but stoped at the door to said ''I'm taking Riya out today.'' Sam looked up ''Where are you guy going?''
''I don't know, i haven't plan on that yet.'' She left and though that she don't know where Chat live.''Eh, Riya might know.''

-------------------------
Wongwai's house
Sam come home to eat and saw Riya watering the flowers in the garden, he stand there looking at her as he was thinking that Sira said to him at the office.
''Aww,khun Sam, are you come to eat at home?'' Nanny Wai ask him when she saw him as he was bringing the juice for Riya. Riya looked at their way when she heard Nanny Wai's voice.''Khun Sam!'' Riya said as she saw him. Sam smiled at her'' Can we talk?'' he ask as Riya close the crane and come to him. She took the juice from nanny Wai and thanked her ''Do you want something to drink while talking, khun Sam?'' Sam shaked his head as he walked to the door and Riya was fallowing behind him.

------------------
-On the way-
------------------
''Just drive straight and then left.''Riya guide the way to Chat's house.
''That wasn't difficult to find his house.''Sira said as the though of Lada from yesterday meeting come to her head.''Ehm, Do you know the girl that we meet yesterday?''Riya look at her, not wanting to answer the question were asked.''Yes,i do know her.''she said short and Sira doesn't ask her again cus the looks on Riya saw everything, that she don't want to talk about this girl,Lada.

--------------------
-Chat's house-
--------------------
Chat was sitting on the sofa, curious at why the girls hasn't show up yet. Do she think she can mess up with me? If you don't show up, let not wait till tomorrow for your brother to know everything about me and Riya he though. As the same time the ball rang and a smile form on his mouth, he opned the door and saw Riya was standing there. He smiled at her and she returned a smile as well ''Where is Sira?'' he ask cus he don't know where to starts.''Oh,Khun Sira is talking in the car, she will be come in after that.'' Riya said as Chat mentioned her to go in.
''We haven't got to talk much yesterday, so i though we would talk this out today.'' Chat said after being quest for a moment.''You still love me,right?''
Riya looked at him, of course she love him but she is married now she thought as she think about what Sam has said.
----------------
-Flashback-
----------------
''Come in.'' Sam said as he was entering his workroom,Riya go in and sit down on the chair as Sam was sitting infront of her in his chair.
''I have though about our marrige and i know that this wasn't easy for you.'' he looked at her ''I'm doing that for ours parents sake and i believe you are the same.''
Riya nods''Yes.''
''So what i'm saying is that you can have and live your life as you want. If you have lover you can meet with him as you wish and if you want to get a divorse i can give it to you. Like you see,it's for everyone sake but..i can't give you the divorse now.''What? Why was he saying all of this if he can't give a divorse now,Riya though but she didn't say anything.
''What I mean is ....people can talk on ours back, that we are divorsing and ours marrige has only gone not more than one moth.''
''I'm understand. So I can get my own room?''Riya ask.
''Huh....No, you can't get .You know,we are not living here alone. I don't want Nanny and Sira to know that we are not as what they are thinking.''
Aww, don't Sira know about this. Oh, of course Sira know but the one who doesn't know is this guy that sitting infront of her. He don't know about Chat so he though Sira didn't know that they were not sleeping together.
''So you will be sleeping at the sofa as you always have done?'' she ask confusing.
''Oh well, I guess so.'' Sam said strug his shoulder.
-----------------------
-End Flashback-
-----------------------
''Riya...hey Riya.'' Chat was calling her cus she didn't answer him.
''Huh?...did you say something?'' she ask.
''Can we be as we were like before?'' She smiled. Why not?, he is the one she love and that man already give her permission to have her life as she want and that is what she want.
''Of course.'' she said.
Chat grip Riya's hand and hold into his ''Thanks you,.... thank you.'' As the two was holding hands and smiling at each other, Sira was standing at the door and look at the two love birds. She never though her life would be like this, she was going marry and yet he only marry her cus he wanted to be by her side,..Riya's side. And what about her borther, what will he do when he find out that his wife and hers husband was the real lovers. There was many unanswered quesstion in her head and she has never never felt that her doing was wrong but this time, she don't really know what she do was wrong or right.Chat quesstion made her come to reality ''Are you just going to stand there like that?''
''Oh,..'' she looked at them'' ...I was just dreaming.,heh.' she luaghed at her own saying. ''So what is the results? Eh, i shouldn't has ask.'' she giggle''So I'm going to marry this guy....after all.'' she said annoyed.''I guess you two have enough talking,...We should get going, Riya.''
Riya looked at her watch'' Oh, yes.''she stand up and said''See you later,Chat.''
''One week and we can be together.''Chat said standing up and fallowed them to the car.''See you,Sira.''he smirk as Sira was completly ignored him.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

---------------------
-Than's house-
---------------------
''I heard Sira is going to marry in this sunday.'' said Lada, wanted to upset Than. And look like she was doing right, Than looked at her from watching movie.
''What did you say? Sira is going to marry?'' he ask, he never though Sira was going to marry.Everytime they broke up Sira was the one who always come and make up with him. Yes, he admit that this time Sira was determined but he didn't think she was going to marry.
''I heard from my friends that Sira was going to marry this sunday and she have invited them.''Lada said''You know, Micky and Cindy.They are also friends with Sira when we go school.''
''And she didn't invite me!'' Than was quest for a moment ''Do she think i was going to let her go that easily!'' Than said ''Oh, didn't you said that boy was your ex?''
''You mean Chat?'' Lada ask''Of course, I mean him!'' shouted Than and that made Lada jump of fear.
''Yes, he was.''She said and saw the smirk on his face.
''Don't you want him back?'' he ask. And seem like she understand what Than was meaning.

---------------------
-Chat's house-
--------------------
Chat was packing his belonging, Sam has said to him that he was going to live with them at Wongwai's house. He has said that he and Sira have never be apart from each other and he can't left Sira with Chat when he know why they were marrying.He know that Chat was marrying his sister cus he have to take responsible for what he have done and if he left his sister with Chat, he afraid that Chat will make his sister sad. But looks like going to live at the Wongwai wasn't any problem for Chat cus that's mean he was going to live the same house as Riya, his beloved.''Three more days,Riya..just three more days.'' he said happily as his phone rang,without looking at the id he press the answer button ''Hello, Chat's talking....Oh, Hi Khun Sira.'' he maked his voice but just to make Sira angry ''Are you dying or what, making that voice.''Sira said ''Hey, say what you want. I don't have time.'' respond Chat. Sira rolled hers eyes ''Before marrying, I want you to sign a contract. Are you free this evening?'' Contract? though Chat.
''Yehh, i guess i'm.....Oh, can't you invite Riya too?'' he ask smiling but just to shut his mouth again.
''Sorry, i'm going to talk about us and i don't want Riya to know about it.'' she said without pausing.
''And where are we going to meet?'' he said annoyed that Riya could come along.
''That Yummy Dinner one.'' she said hunging up without saying bye.
''What?..Yummy Dinn...'' he heard tuu tuu ..'' Hello, Sira..Si..'' he hung up ''This girl, hanging up without saying. Really.'' he shake his head.

---------------------------
-Wongwai's house-
''Nanny Wai, Do you have something i can help?'' Riya ask coming in the kitchen. She was now knowing with all people that living in this house, beside nanny Wai there was two maid and a door guard that working in this house.
''Aww khun Riya, i guess you come late.'' the old lady smile.
''Aww lar ka? Wah, what can i do now?'' Riya said boring.It's true that there was people to talk with, she can't help but to be boring. She haven't seen Sira this past days but Sam has said to her that Sira was preparing for the wedding and that Sira was being workaholic lately.
''But you can go out and shopping.'' nanny Wai said.''Oh, khun Sam said he will be coming to eat at home.''
''Ka,If there is nothing..I'll be on my room, just call me if you want something.'' smiled Riya.
''Ok.!'' said nanny Wai'' Oh khun Riya, why don't you call your parents to come and visit here. Khun Sam said that they are friends of Mr and Mrs Wongwai.'' the old woman said cus she might know her parents and cus they haven't come and visit Riya and Sam yet.
''Ka, I'll give them a call then.''

--------------------------
-The Krit's house-
''Can't you be faster?, We are going to be late.'' said Mrs Krit.
''Khun kor, we have so much time left. Why are you being so nervous?''
''Aww, that's not good for the owner to wait for us and i want to see how's my doughter is there.''Mrs Krit said ''Faster.''
''Ok..ok, take it easy.'' Mr Krit said taking his jacket.

----------------------------
-Wongwai's house-
----------------------------
As they heard the car, both Sam,Riya and nanny Wai come out to welcome Mr and Mrs Krit.
''Welcome, I heard from Riya that uncle and aunt are coming'' greet Sam.
''Thanks.'' said Mr and Mrs Krit.''The house looks the same, nothing changes.''Mrs Krit said with a smile.
''Krub, I though let it be like this is good. We got the memories of our parents.''
''We?'' said Mr and Mrs Krit.
''Oh, I have a sister. Names Sira.'' he said smiling.
''It is?, we didn't know that. I want to meet her now that you mentioned.'' Mrs Krit said,not knowing there was a doughter of hers friend.
''I'll make sure to introduce her to you.'' Mrs Krit smiled as she was looking she notice the old woman.
''Pha Wai! You are Pha Wai,right?'' she ask with a smile.
''Khun Ratree!'' the old woman said.''That's why, i though khun Riya remind me of someone.''

-------------
-Kitchen-
-------------
''Khun Ratree and your mom is best friend, you know.'' said nanny Wai to Sam.
''I never though i would see you here.'' said Ratree'' I though you have go to the coutryside.''
''I was but... after that khun Sam parents passed, I changed my mind.'' said nanny Wai ''I give my words to Mrs Wongwai that i'll be looking after khun noo Sira.''
''I can't wait to see noo Sira, do she looks like my friend?'' she asked curious to know.
''She have the face of both her mother and father.'' said nanny Wai.
''Look, I almost forgot this. This sunday is Sira's wedding, so why don't attend and meet her at the same time.'' Sam said and that made Riya go pale.
''She were going to get married, of course we will come.'' said Mrs Krit excited.
''Honey, I don't thinks we can.'' said Mr Krit.Ratree looked at her husband ''You know, this sunday we are going to attend khun ying's birthday party.''
''Oh right!'' she forgot about that ''Looks like we can't come.''
''It's ok.'' said Sam''Let's meet another time.''
''Are you ok,dear?'' Ratree asked hers doughter ''You seem pale.''
''Oh, I'm fine.''Riya said and Sam looked worrily at her, she do looks pale he thought.
After that day have finish eating and talking, fallowed Sam,Riya and Nanny Wai them to the car.
''See you next time...And Riya, come and visit us too.'' her mother said ''Oh, said to your noo Sira that we congratulate her and sorry that we can't attend.''
''Thanks,I'll be telling her.''Sam said ''Bye!''
Nanny Wai go in to the kitchen and as Riya was about to go.''Are you feeling well?'' Sam ask.
''Yes.''Riya said ''Do i really looks like i'm sick?'' she ask, not knowing how pale she was. Anyway, It's not that she was sick but she was just a little scared that her parents would found out who Sira going to marry.
''You looked pale but you were ok when i come.'' Sam said.
''Of course I'm.''Riya said.

-----------------------
-Yummy Dinner-
----------------------
''Have you waited long?'' ask Chat as he sit down.Sira starred at him, she hate it when people come late.
''If you come late just one minute later, you won't see me sitting here!''
''Ok, Sorry.Happy?'' Chat said.
''Let's go to the contract.'' Sira said not wanting to fight with this guy.
''Can't I just order the food first?''he said with a smirk.Sira sighed but he was avoiding her.''Waiter!'' he call out as the waiter come with the meny, he looked through the meny ''Aren't you going to order?'' he asked Sira who was annoyed of his acting without saying a word ''Ok, as you wish. Ahm, get me spagetti and wiskey.'' Sira look at him ''Ah Khun pee ka.'' she called the waiter before he was going ''Not wiskey for him, just juice is fine.''the waiter nods and go.''Hoey,I want wiskey.'' he said ''We are going to talk on something important and i'm not going to make you drinks wiskey and becoming drunk.''
''Important?!'' said Chat and rolled his eyes''It's not so that you are afraid?'' he teased.''Afraid?...afraid of what?''Sira ask.
''That the same thing would happen again...you know,...at the bar.''he chuckle.
''Khun Chat!'' Sira said but almost like a shout, people look at their's way. That made Chat even luagh more. Bastard! Sira thought.
''So, what was the contract about?'' he finally stopped and ask.
''That is......''Sira waited for the waiter to leave ''That is about our marrige. Cus we were marrying becuse you want to be near Riya. The contract is that we will ends our marrige after 1 year.''
''Huh?..Why do i have to sign this?..What would i do if your brother don't let go of Riya?'' he ask.
''What? It's your problem. You just want to marry me because you wanted to be near Riya and one year is enough.!'' she said.
''Just one year?'' he ask again like he wasn't sure if he was hearing right.
''Yes, oneee year. But actually i don't thinks you need 1 year....how about 6 moths?''
''Are you crazy? 1 year is fine.'' he said.
''That's it. 1 year and i'm done with you.'' she said happily.''Enjoy your food.'' she giggle and stand up''I'm leaving.''
''Aww,aren't you making me company?''
''Who?...Me.'' she pointed at herself and said ''No way!''

---------------
-Wedding-
---------------
There wedding was made easy, with flowers. Chat was waiting on the aisle and he saw Riya sitting in the front table and he smiled in the thought that he finally will be by her side ...again. The melody begun to plays as he saw Sira come up with her brother beside her.
''Are you nervous?'' Sam ask.
''Of course, but you are by my side. That is all i want.'' Sira respond. She know that this marrige wasn't doing out of love, yet she was so nervous. She had never imagie herself go along the aisle.
''You know that i'll be by your side forever.'' he hung Sira to Chat and left to sit with Riya. They begin to thanks the guest that come and the friends as well. Some people was dancing and some was eating, They go to Sam and Riya's table.
''You are doing it well.'' Sam teased his sister.''Oh, i guess you haven't meet my wife, Riya.'' he introduced Riya to Chat. Sira looked at her brother and smiled. You don't need to, they do know well each other more than us,she thought.
''Sorry we are late.'' said a voice, Sira thought the voice was familiar. She turn and saw Than with Lada. Sam looked at his sister and Riya at Chat. Sira smiled and said ''I guess it's ok.'' She remember that she hasn't invite these two.
''Congratulation!'' said Lada to Chat.
''Thanks.''
''Oh, don't be confused,Sira. We got the card from Micky and Cindy, they can't come so.''Than said.
''Thay can't come or you have make something to them to get the cards?'' Sira was anxious.
''Looks what she is saying.'' Than chuckle''I'm not that mean.But you was, don't invite your ex to wedding. That was really mean''Sira stood there, don't know what to say. She was frustrate.
''I'm happy that you come, sorry that i didn't invite. I was the one who invite the guest.'' Sam lied.
''Oh,It's ok.'' Than luaghed knowing that Sam was lying.
''I'm happy that you come too,Lada''said Chat as Lada smiled at him.
''Hi, Riya. What a coincidence that you and Chat was..'' she didn't get to finish her sentence, Sira talked in between ''Hi Lada, forgot to greet me.'' Lada looked at Sira and faked a smile, she was angry that she didn't get to finish her sentence.''Oh Hi!, you was talking that's why.''
''Thank you for coming, i guess you are hungry.'' she said as she was pulling her to the food table. Riya looked at Chat in relief, she know what words would come out from Lada, that Chat and her was marrying in the same family. She know Lada was doing it on purpose cus she wanted to ruin everything. Than looked angrily at Chat and Chat formed a smile on and that made Than even more mad. Than left to Sira and Lada, Sam looked at Sira. When will you be free from this man,Sira? he thought.I hope you are not giving in anymore. ''Looks after my sister, now she is your wife.'' said Sam to Chat and what Chat do was smiling.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
This will be my last update cus i'm going on a trip, about 2 weeks. Enjoy! :)

------------------
-Sira's room-
------------------
''I guess it's ok for you to live in this room.'' Sira said unclose her bracelet.
''You mean you are going to live in your own room?''Chat ask.
''I want to, too bad my brother wont allow that. What i mean is you sleep on the sofa and i'm going to sleep in my bed.''
''What?!...No way, why am i going to sleep on sofa? Either we sleep the same or you go sleep on sofa.'' he said easily.
''Are you even a gentle man? You sleep on sofa and when i come from the bathroom i don't want to see you on my bed.'' with that she left, not wanting to fight with him.She was already tired of today, all the happening was a choas, she meet the man she wanted to see the last one in the world and with his mistress. Minute later she come after showering but to see him sleeping on her bed. She was upset ''Didn't i....'' she could finish ''I have said you and i'm not going to let you order me around.'' he said with a smirk. She burst out from the room and meet her brother at the stair.
''Aren't you sleeping,Sira?'' She shake her head ''Are you guys argueming?'' She looked at his worried face ''No, I was just ...just going to take a milk.''
''Ok!''her brother said, Chat was about to come out but he stoped when he saw the sibling.
''Don't make that face. I know you are worrying about me, It's Than,right?...This time, is really end between us. Don't worry, you have already too much stress worry about the stuff at company.''
''Take a milk and go in bed,ok.'' he patted Sira's head.
''Ok, good night.'' She turn at his room that wasn't long from her room'' Good night, Riya.''
''Don't be silly, she is already sleeping now.'' giggle Sam. Sira run down the stairs.
''No wonder, she was worried about her brother. They really must love each other very much.'' said Chat at the corner of the door.
Chat feel like something fell beside him, he looked and saw a long hug pillow.
''Did you think i'll let you win?..Never!'' said Sira and dropped in the other side of the bed, Chat smiled. This girl is strange he thought.
''Don't ever come at my half. You're dead if you do.'' she warned him but he doesn't seem to care of that.
-------------
-Kitchen-
-------------
It have already be one week after the wedding, Sam and Riya was sitting and waiting for the other couple to shows up. Sira come running from the stairwell and stoped infront of the kitchen, she know running in to the room her brother would tease her as he does almost everyday lately. She go in and looks like she can't get away from his joke, as she get in
''Have you sleep well,my beloved sis?'' he said as he giggle the same time.
''No use!'' Sira burst out and breathed in as she notice that Riya was sitting too ''Of course i sleep well and i will tell you that i sleeped like a death person.'' not wanting Riya to be sad. She know that her brother was joking and not knowing the relation between Chat and Riya but Riya might not know that Sam was joking and she can feel sad.''Have you sleep well,Riya?''
''Oh...yes..yes, i sleep well.''said Riya, Sira sense that she was in deep thought.
''Sorry thatttt.. let you guys wait.'' all the three looked and saw Chat streaching at the door.
''Are you tired?''asked nanny Wai and Chat nods and look at Riya.
''How about take a walk? Anyone wants?'' Chat ask but he just want Riya actually. Sira drinked her juice and eat thoast, her brother was starring at her. But more like he was asking if she wasn't going.
''You want,right Riya?'' Sira said and Riya smiled at her ''There you got one. Sorry my brother and i have to go to work.'' she smiled at Riya, she know that they probably want to walk by themselves.''Should we go,p'Sam?'' Sam nods ''Have a good walk.'' he said standing up from his seat confusing of his sister acts. Sira looked at the back of the two that were going out as only theirs clothes that seemed.''Nanny, I won't be coming to eat dinner na.''
''Aww khun noo ka, don't overwork na ka. You have less sleep and it's not good for your healt.'' pount nanny Wai.
''Oh oh, I promise that i won't be working over. Today i was going to Yot's house, that's why.'' Sira said.
''Aren't you coming home then?'' Sam asked.
''I thinks so. However, i'll make sure to come home before the dawn.'' she hugged her nanny and left with her brother.
----------------------
''I'm happy that we got time together.'' said Chat hold Riya's hand ''It's like we got the right helper.''
''Yes, Sira is very nice girl.'' said Riya and pull her hand back and that made Chat look at her ''We are out in the public, we don't want to get trouble,right?''
Chat shaked his head but chuckle '' As you wish, my princess.''
''Don't be chicky here.'' Riya laughed at her own comment.
''Riya, thank you for giving me another chance.'' Chat said, he was serious now.
''Don't thanks me, I'm actually thinking if we are doing the right thing.'' Chat looked at her anxious. ''I mean, they are both nice people. And what will other thinks of us if we are gettin married after we got divorse.'' said Riya.
''Don't be like this. Pls..''Chat looked worried, he don't want to lose her again ''Na,...na Riya.Pls, don't be like this.'' Riya give in, she too love him much to let go of him.
''Ok, I wont say that again.'' smiled Riya ''Let go back, It's about lunch.''
-The Wongwai's Circle Company-
''Hey, I'll be coming at your house tonight. I haven't complain about you not coming to my wedding.'' yell Sira on the phone. On the other end Yot was holding her phone away from hers ears.It has been weeks that she haven't time to talk with Riya or to see her. ''Take it easy!...Oi, don't..don't yell, i'm not deaf. Sira,I'm sorry! Stop complaining already.''
''What!, I wouldn't stop. Did you know how i felt, i was waiting for you.''
''Sorry, i mean it.'' Yot apologize, it's was her fault cus she said she will be there but something come up and she couldn't go.
''I'll collect my power for now to go complain at your house...Bye!'' Sira said, she wasn't mad at her actually.She was just feeling a bit sad that her best friend couldn't had make it to her wedding.
''Bye, see you.''
She heard knock on the door ''Come in.''She saw her brother's head popped in.''Do you want something p'Sam?''
''No, i was just going to ask if you want to come along to go eat lunch at home.''
''I guess not, I want to finish this work first. You go ahead.'' she smiled and thought that she have already said one time that she wouldn't be going to eat.
''Don't forgot what you have promised nanny Wai.'' he said making a eyes at her.
''Don't worry. Oh, will you coming back?''
''Yes, i have an appoitment. Why?''
''Nothing. Have a good meal.''
---------------------------------------------
-Wongwai's house-Dinner room-
---------------------------------------------
Riya was preparing the table and Chat was helping her place the plate and food. They didn't notice that Sam was watching them, he thought that they seem close. Do they know each other before?
''Aww khun Sam, are you having lunch here?'' nanny Wai asked behind him, he turn and answer ''Yes, what do you got for me?''
Riya and Chat turn and look, they looked a little worried.
''Spagetti but not mine. Khun Riya made it.'' said nanny Wai.
''More company.'' said Chat nervously, cus they didn't know what Sam had saw. Sam smile and he make it seen like he just come in ''Spagetti huh, that make me hungry.'' he patted his stomach as he sit down.
''Didn't noo Sira come along?'' ask nanny Wai when she didn't saw her.
''She wanted to finish her work, so she didn't come. She is becoming workaholice.'' teased Sam.
''I have to warn her again.Noo Sira na..noo Sira.'' nanny Wai said.
''Wow, it's delicate. You are good at cooking.''Sam praised.
''This is my fav meny.'' Riya said smiling.
''Are you going to make dinner too?''
''It's there anything you want to eat?'' asked Riya looking at Sam.
''Made what you want. See you, i have an appointment to attend.''he stood up'' And thanks for the lunch.''
After Sam have left, look Riya at Chat who was starring at her ''What?''
''I'm now jealous.''
''Why?, what have i done?''
''You asked him what he want to eat for dinner.'' he pount.
''Aww, what should i said then?'' Chat giggle at her face expression ''I was just kidding.'' he said. Nanny Wai was looking at them from the kitchen's door. She was also thinking those two must have know each other before.
-The Wongwai's Circle Company-
As Sira was at the exit she saw her brother.''P'Sam, I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow.''
''Ok, see you. Drive safely.'' Sira nods.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you enjoy your trip and have fun.

Thanks SmileBo for update your story. I hope you continued....You know I'm still reading this story of your. :yes:....I've been really busy to stop drop by to comment on it but I hope you know I'm still here. I :heart: this story of your.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally caught up with the story. hehe I love love this story.

I really hope Riya think before what she is doing before everything turn out to be every ugly for her and Sam. She going to hurt a lot of people if she think that she can be with Chat under the same house. Why did she marry Sam if she still like Chat and now it look like she cheating on Sam when they are marry all ready. Also what up with Chat..now that Riya is marry is he regretted what he told her he doesn't want to marry her in the first place. I wonder why is Sira let this happened. She should have done something to prevent Chat and Riya from being together. I really hope Sira know what she doing by marry Chat. I hope she come to her scent and think of her brother and not hurt him. If Sira really want Riya to be her sister in-law like what Riya said she shouldn't have let Chat ruined Sam and Riya life.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry that i'm late, reader! If there is any, haha.
There was something change, so i was on my trip almost 1 moth and not two weeks like i said.

Here come:

------------------
-Yot's house-
------------------
Yot and Sira was sitting in Yot's bedroom. Sira got to know why Yot wasn't attending her wedding. Yot tell Sira that hers mother fall down from the stairs just before they were going to her wedding and now she was in the hospital.
''I'm so sorry. Actally i was not mad at you, i'm just acting like that.'' Sira said holdning her friend's hand to comfort.
''No,I'm sorry that i couldn't make to your wedding.'' Sira smile at her friend and remember something.
''Oh yeh, Than and Lada attended my wedding.'' Yot's jawn dropped and Sira closed it ''He said Micky and Cindy couldn't come but i don't think it's true.''
Yot nods,''You know how Than is. Oh, did he do something?''
''No, he was just mad that i didn't invite him.'' said Sira even though she know that Than didn't mad at her becuase of that.
''That Lada go too.I can't believe it, how could she show her face when she stole someone else man.'' said Yot unbelievable. Sira chuckle ''Maybe she wont dare to show her face when she stole your man.'' Yot pated Sira's shoulder and luaghed.''You are sleeping here,right?''
''I thought, but now that you are going to sleep with your mom. I guess i better go home.''
''That is great that you are sleeping here cus i'm alone. My mother wont allow me to look after her, she said she'll be fine.'' Yot said ''I'm going to visit her now and i'll come home to sleep.''
''Really?, i'll fallow with you.''

-Wongwai's house-
---------------------------------
''Khun Riya ka, nanny will go buy vegetables. Do you want anything special to eat?'' asked nanny Wai when she saw Riya was sitting and reading book.
''No ka, are you going alone, want me to fallow with you?'' Riya ask standing up.
''Don't need ka khun, the two maid will fallow with me.'' the old woman said smiling.
''Ok ka.''said Riya and the old woman left.
''So there is only you and me again.'' Riya turn at the voice and saw Chat giggling.
''Look like that, do you want anything?'' ask Riya. Chat come to her and hold hers both hands.
''No, i just want to sit near you and look at you when you read. Just like before.'' he said as Riya smile. Riya sit down on sofa as Chat was sitting beside her, he was still holding hers hands.
''Let me go, i can't read if you are holding my hands.'' Chat giggle. Right, how could she read if she can't hold on the book.
''Sorry.'' he said as he release her. Riya begin to read and he was looking at her with a smile that don't afraid if the world would go under now.

--------------
-Hospital-
--------------
''Oww, Noo Sira.'' call out the woman that sitting in her bed ''You come to visit me?''
''Ka aunt, i feel like i cause you being like that.'' Sira said,smiling a little.
''Don't say like that. I was clumsy.'' said Yot's mother.
''Are you sure you'll be fine?''ask Yot.
''Oww mae khun, i'm not a child.'' both Yot and Sira luaghed, they know that Yot's mother was always like that. She have always thought she can look after herself. She is a tough woman and Sira and Yot have always said she was their's role model.
''Here, I have bring you your pork soup.'' said Yot as she pour the soup to the bowl.
''You don't need to come. I'm sorry that i couldn't go to your wedding.''
''It's ok ka. You are like a mother for me, of course i need to come.'' said Sira as she was holding the woman's hand ''Get well soon na ka.''
''Oh mom, Sira was going to sleep with me tonight.''
''Lar ka? And what about your husband then?'' the woman ask with curious face.
''I can give him a call.'' she said, smiling nervously ''He'll understand ka,aunt.''
He wont care, if i am home or not. Why would he care when he have Riya and all he care was Riya, Sira thought.
''Here ka,mom.'' Yot give her mother the bowl with pork soup.''It's great that you don't hurt serious.''
''You guy can go home. It's not good driving home at night.''
''Ka aunt, take care na ka.''
''I'll be coming tomorrow na,mom.'' she give her a kiss.

-Wongwai's house- Dinner room -
Riya and nanny Wai was preparing the dinner. Chat was already sitting there cus there nothing for him to help. Riya come and sit down as well, they were now waiting for Sam and Sira. Sam showed up but no Sira, Riya and Chat didn't know that Sira was going to sleep at Yot's house.
''Chicken stew, that's great!'' Sam said as he was coming to sit after he'd take shower. Nanny left after she help them with the foods, Chat was thinking why Sira haven't show up yet.
''Khun Chat, are you ok?'' ask Sam cus Chat was sitting without eating.
''I'm ok.'' he said.
Sam left when he finish eating cus he have so much things to be down, he have to solve the problem of the company. He go direct to the workroom.
''Was he always like that?'' ask Chat and Riya look at him confused '' I mean...he eat that fast?''
''Oh. Not alway, maybe he have something to do.'' Riya said as Chat look at Sam going up.

---------------
-Bedroom-
---------------
Chat was sitting on the sofa and reading the book, the book was now nearly the end and Sira hasn't show up yet. He has a couple of times thought to go ask nanny Wai but he didn't. He looked at the clock,it's already nine now and he picked the phone to diel and yet he just throw it on the bed and sit down to read. Do she think i would be calling her, without telling me where she go? thought Chat. He thought Sira wanted to make him look at her and that's why she didn't tell him. He didn't know that Sira had already said to her brother and nanny Wai, but he was out with Riya at that time.

When Sira come it was five and she meet nanny Wai who was preparing the foods for them. She enter the room and the bed was untouched, she thought he might go somewhere and didn't come home but when she closed the door and looked around she saw Chat sleeping on the sofa. She wanted to laugh looking at him hug himself cus of the cold. She go take a sheets and put it on him, she chuckle looking at him begin warmer and sleeping like a baby.
Chat woke up just a few moments later, he notice the sheet on him and smiled. He thought Riya come and put it on him but he know he was wrong when he heard her asking '' Are you thinking to give me the bed by myself?'' he saw her coming out from the toilett, all dreassing up and he know she just have shower cus he can feel the smell of shower cream ''It's not good sleeping without a sheet, you'll caught a cold.'' she look at him ''Are you ok?'' she ask confused cus he didn't say a thing.
''Of course i'm fine.'' he said, almost as a yell.''Where did you go last night?''
Sira looked at hers watch ''I think i'd already said that yesterday.'' and look at him, a smile appear on her lips ''Don't tell me you was waiting.''
''..........are yo..are you crazy, why would i wait for you? You know why i'm here at this house.'' he said all of that without taking a pause.
''Eh, you don't need to say. I know why you are here.'' Sira said mad, and she feel that there was another feeling. Was she disappointed of what he said? she quesstioned herself.''I'll be going.''
''Where?'' he ask without knowing.
''I'm going to eat breakfast..Something you want to ask?'' she quesstioned him annoyed.
''No!'' he said oppening the closet.

-------------------
-Dinner room-
-------------------
''Have your beloved come home yet?'' ask Sam. Just before nanny Wai oppned her mouth, the quesston have already answered.
''Of course, i do as i promised.Proud?'' Sira said rising her eyebrown. Sam and nanny Wai both laughed looking at this girl that full of herself.
''That's why i didn't see you at dinner.''Riya said.
''Oh right!, I didn't tell you.Sorry, you were taking walk when i said that.'' Sira said as she sit down. Chat heard all of that and know that is why he didn't know she weren't coming home.
''Oww khun Chat, come and sit.'' said nanny Wai.
''Krub,thanks.''
''Something new at company?'' asked Sira cus they were having appoitment yesterday.
''No nothing, everything is ok.'' said Sam. Riya look at him, she sense that something was bothering him yesterday.
''Ok.''said Sira but she too know that something was wrong. She won't ask him more, she can get the truth from the worker ''Khun Riya ka, aren't you boring sitting at home all the time?''
''You should go out.'' add Sam.
''Ok ka, i'll make sure i go out. Could you come with me,Sira?'' Riya ask.
''Ahmm,..how about p'Sam..''Sam looked at his sister ''Na p'Sam na, I never see you go out. You only work, work and work.'' she didn't care Chat 's eyes that starring at her ''Fallow with Riya na.'' she stand up and take her purse.
''Are you coming to eat,noo Sira?'' ask nanny Wai.
''I don't think so ka,nanny.'' she go and give a kiss to her nanny ''I don't want to see you at company today na ka,p'Sam.''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I finally caught up with the story. hehe I love love this story.

I really hope Riya think before what she is doing before everything turn out to be every ugly for her and Sam. She going to hurt a lot of people if she think that she can be with Chat under the same house. Why did she marry Sam if she still like Chat and now it look like she cheating on Sam when they are marry all ready. Also what up with Chat..now that Riya is marry is he regretted what he told her he doesn't want to marry her in the first place. I wonder why is Sira let this happened. She should have done something to prevent Chat and Riya from being together. I really hope Sira know what she doing by marry Chat. I hope she come to her scent and think of her brother and not hurt him. If Sira really want Riya to be her sister in-law like what Riya said she shouldn't have let Chat ruined Sam and Riya life.
Let's see what'll happen, i'm changing many things so.
Thank you for reading and not to mention i 'm also waiting for your fic.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry that i'm late, reader! If there is any, haha.
There was something change, so i was on my trip almost 1 moth and not two weeks like i said.
haha....You know I'm here. I alway check for update on this story of your. hehe

hehe thanks you still waiting for me ff story. Sorry that I have been able to update. I'm still working on it. I got like half of the chapter writing for "From Paul To Sritrung" almost finish. Also my other "Blood of lies" too half of the chapter writing so far. Still need to edit and add a bit more to it before I can post it. lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
haha....You know I'm here. I alway check for update on this story of your. hehe

hehe thanks you still waiting for me ff story. Sorry that I have been able to update. I'm still working on it. I got like half of the chapter writing for "From Paul To Sritrung" almost finish. Also my other "Blood of lies" too half of the chapter writing so far. Still need to edit and add a bit more to it before I can post it. lol
Happy that you are still writing it. :D

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
-----------------
-At the mall-
----------------
''Want to go somewhere else?'' ask Sam as he take the bags from Riya. Looking at the bags that is in hers hand and Sams, she smiled
''I don't thinks i can take some more.... can you?'' Sam smiled, don't know what to say. He have never fallowed a girl when they want to shopping not even Sira. It could be that Sira never bother to call him when she went somewhere. Looks like he have to go and warn his beloved sister to not order him around but it's not bad at all coming with Riya here. He feel releaved around Riya like he feel around his sister, there is not much girl that can make him releaved beside Sira and now there is Riya.
''I think we should eat something, are you hungry?''
''Is there somewhere speciel place you want to eat at, khun Sam?'' Riya quesstioned back.
''Ahm,...actually, i don't know any place here. You could say this is my first time coming here.'' he said heastice. Riya look at him unbelieveable, she don't think he is someone who hasn't come to a place like this. There would be girls that is around him as he is this handsome but she does not think either that he is lying.
The Wongwai's Circle Company
Sira go to her brother office to see if he come but to find out that he was actually not coming as she have said. Sira was about to go but she sense that there is something wrong with her brother secretary. ''Are you ok, Khun May?''
''Ka?!.....OH,ka. I'm ok.'' May said as she made a wide smiled, not knowing her act is making Sira suspect on her even more. Sira isn't a dumb girl, she know what is going on around her but she don't care to care about it and she is very sensitive. She smiled as she showed May to go in to her brother office. Cus she know that what making May act like she was acting and she know too that that is something to do with the company. Sam haven't said about the appointment that she couldn't attend.
''You was with P'Sam when he have appointment,right?'' ask Sira cus she sense that May was difenitly not going to say anything if she don't ask her first. May looked a little worried ''I know that my brother might order you to not tell me but don't forgot that i'm also one of a few that own this company too.''
''Ka, Khun Sira. Khun Sam have tell me not to tell you about this but i guess there is no way you let me go if i didn't tell you.'' said May knowing how Sira is. Sira nods happily '' We are having money issue, our company is going bankrupt.'' May look at Sira cus Sira was just looking at her way but she know that Sira was in chock ''Khun Sira...Khun Sira ka.'' May try to call Sira back to reality, Sira look at her but didn't say anything as she stand up to leave. May fallowed her behind and Sira turned to thanks her for telling her about the problem.
''Thank you naka, Khun May for seeing this company as a important place.'' May nods. P'Sam na P'Sam, how could he just shut his mouth and don't tell me such a important thing, thought Sira as she was going back to her office. She can't believe the company that her parent build and make big in the city is bankrupting and worse of all her brother P'Sam didn't say anything about this to her. No woder he were so stressed this past day after the appointment, thought Sira. As she walk pass her secretary, she call out ''Khun Sira ka, There is someon...'' the secretary couldn't finish her sentence, as she saw Sira's hand in the air as she was ordering her to stop she stopped ''Could you pls go get me some juice to drink?''
''Ka, khun Sira. I'll go get it now.'' After finish her sentence she go to the elevator, and turned to say what she was going to say first but Sira have already gone ''Someone's waiting you there.'' she said in the open air.
''Sweety Plaza''
''So sweet naka you two.'' Both Sam and Riya looked up from theirs plate to see Lada standing there smiling at them. Sam smiled friendly at her as Riya was looking at her surprisely, she don't want Sam to know anything about her and Chat and Sira have already said that she don't want her brother to know about them two cus she don't want to hurt her brother. She is not good at lying and that's why she don't want to meet with Lada when she is with Sam. She don't know how or what to say to him if Lada would burst out about her and Chat infront of Sam on purepous.
''It that ok if i sit with you guys cus i don't have friend with me.'' Lada siad as she sit beside Sam not waiting for the answer, she don't really care. Sam look at Riya, not feeling good that Lada is sitting beside him infront of his wife. He know who Lada is cus she is now seeing with Than, who is his sister ex-boyfriend.
''Than didn't come along with you, khun Lada?'' asked Sam cus Lada was just starring at Riya making Riya uncomfortable.
''He is busy. Eh, who is going to be sweet like you two. Right, Riya?'' she ask making her voice long, Riya just smiled. If Sam wasn't here she would like to tell this crazy Lada to get the hell out of her life. ''Oh, how is Chat doing?'' Sam turn to answer but Lada wasn't waiting the answer from him but from Riya. Riya turn to look at Sam before answer the quesstion short
''Khun Chat is fine.'' That maked Lada luagh loud for calling Chat for Khun Chat
''When did you call him 'Khun' Chat, Before i heard you call him Chat.'' she said with luaghter. Sam look at Riya and then at Lada that is already waiting for his eyes contact. If she just call him Chat she must knew him before thought Sam and he got the answer that he want to know as Lada said
''Sorry to make you confuse naka,Khun Sam. Riya and Chat use to be lover before and i think they are still together just before you wedding.''
Riya don't know what to say as her shadow appear in Sam's eyes, Sam look at her in disbelieve. No woder they seem so close helping each other in the kitchen, he wondered if his sister know about it and what would she does when she find about this.
''That's why they seemed so close.'' smiled Sam as that isn't something important that he just got to know. '' The world is really small. Who would have thought that a lover would come married in the same family'' He was cold as he spoke, he feel like the happiness that he got just hours ago is gone just in a sekund. Sira can't know about this, Sam thought.
''Sira's office''
''What are you doing here?!''ask Sira as soon as she saw Chat sitting on her chair behind the table. Just the problem in this company is enough to give me headache, Sira thought as she was looking at Chat waiting for the answer. She shoke her head when Chat didn't answer her as he stand up and come to her. ''Looks like you hasn't take your mouth with you here.'' she said and go to sit on her chair that he just sit sekund before. He looked at her like he want to eat her flesh and blood before he ask
''Why did you said your brother to go with Riya? What are you trying to do?!'' It was almost a yell and that make Sira mad that he come here just to talk about Riya and yell at her. She leaned hers head backward on the chair like she didn't care what he was asking her.''Sira!''
''Hay, i don't wanna talk about you and Riya here....'' she said when he call out her name. She stopped when she saw her secretary and waited for her to bring her the juice.''Thank you ka.'' she turned to look at Chat when her secretary have gone from the room.''Stop coming here! As for you and Riya, i already help you guy to near each other so i don't want to involved in this metter anymore.'' she take her juice and drink.
''Don't want to involved,huh...want your brother to know about me and Riya?'' he laughed when Sira didn't say anything ''Don't forgot that you have no right to say you want to help or not,Sira!'' Sira stared at him ''Don't dare to ever said your brother to go with Riya all alone.''
''Why? Are you afraid that Riya will leave you and go with my brother?!'' Chat looked at her, she could sense that he is mad..very very mad.
''What did you say?'' he ask and come near to her and swing the chair to make Sira face him. He bend down so near to her face that she could feel his breath. It make her feel uncomfortable and she tryed to stand up but he just pushed her down.''What did you just say?!'' Sira couldn't look him at his eyes, she feel like she is not safe here but she is definnetly not going to show hers fear to him
''As you heard...''she looked into his eyes and it make her heart rise just like when she meet the boy at her school party. It can't be him she thought as she come to reality because Chat call her name madly.''Just to make you know, girls like boy who is good. Not someone ….''she looked at him from feet to head like he is some disgusting thing.
''Someone what?''
''Someone as bad as you! Do you think Riya will still want to be with you when she heard what you have done to me??''
''Hehe,I just gonna say her that i was drunk and you are the one who come and give in to me.'' Sira can't believe that Chat was spiting out all of that. Before she know her hand has already slaped Chat, his face turned the other way with her streght and he wouldn't have time to thinks as he griped her and pressed his lips against hers. Tears slide down her cheek as she tryed to push him away from her but looks like he don't even bother to care her push as he continue to kiss her. The kiss begun to soften and Chat run his fingers trough her hair, he don't understand hiself but what he know is that he don't want to let her go for now. Sira pushed him away as soon as his hand release hers. She stared at him as her hand wiped hers tears, Chat looked at her and all that come out from his mouth was
''Don't ever let you brother go alone with Riya!'' He left after saying that and Sira dropped herself on her chair as more tears slide down her cheek.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah you update. OMG it was getting so good. Please update when you have time :worthy: ...The end of Chapter 14 was so good :coverlaf:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
''The Wongwai's Dinnig room''
Sam and Chat was sitting at the table as nanny Wai and Riya bring the food.
''Being boys is good like this.'' said nanny Wai as she smiled at the boys.'' Girls need to cook and bring it to you. It's not good being a girl naw,Riya.''
''You are making us feel ashamed.'' joked Chat as he look at Riya who was smiling. Sam just watch the two smiling at each other and thought what will Sira do if she know about this two. Eh, where is Sira anyway. He was at home after taking Riya to shopping and was in his workroom all the time. He doesn't even saw her after that she have order him to take Riya to a shopping round and decide to ask nanny Wai.
''Nanny, have your beloved come home yet?'' That make Chat look at nanny Wai too cus he haven't see her either after that he come from the company.
''No, i was going to ask you the same thing.'' nanny said ''This girl is really being workaholic.''
''I'll go give her a call.'' said Sam and was about to stand up
''No, sit and eat. I'll go make it na, Khun Sam.''
''Thanks krub,nanny.'' A few minut later come nanny back to say
''Noo Sira didn't answer, both phone. Maybe she is at Yot's house and not working at company.''

Sira snatched from her sleep because of the thunders, she looked out from her car's window.
''Why do it have to rain?!'' she said as she breath out hard like a sigh. She must have fall asleep here she thought, she don't know how much time she sleeped. She have come out from the company after Chat had left, she wanted to rest her mind from everything, the company and the things between her,Chat and Riya. The one thing she could come up was, to come to the beach and she maked it here. And now it's seem like it's already night and
''God, now the other might worried to dead....'' she picked her phone''No, not all. Just p'Sam and nanny.'' She looked at the phone and there, there is both her homephone number and Yot's.''Fifteen miss call! I'm dead!'' She can't believe she can't hear all those calls, maybe she was too tired that she sleeped like a death person.

''The Wongwai's house''
''Could you call her,Yot?'' Sam asked from the phone after that he ring to Yot to see if Sira was there and Yot had offered to ring the others friends to see if Sira was there cus Sam said Sira is missing. Riya was sitting and holding nanny who just fainted cus she worried that Sira would be in danger.
''Khun Sira will be ok naka,nanny.''Riya comfort her as she watched Sam go back and forth ''Khun Sam ka, pls sit down. Maybe Khun Sira is out with another friend of her. She will be fine, believe me. She is a good person.''
Sam wanted to ask how he can sit still when his sister is missing and people now a days is all heartless. They can do everything just to get what they want. But he didn't ask her as he sit down as he been told.
Chat on the other hand was sitting quest, he didn't say anything. If people who doesn't know Chat will thinks that Chat is not worried but Riya know how much Chat is burning inside. Riya looked at Chat, she know that he is not the one who act out. She know that Chat is quest because he is worrying about Sira. It can't be because of that kiss that she didn't come home, thought Chat and jerked from his thought when Sam suddenly stood up making the glass from the table fall down and shattered on the floor.
''It's already nine and i can't wait here just like this!'' he said as he go take the car key from the table.
''Where are you going,Khun Sam?'' Riya ask
''I'm going to the police and say them to find her another way.'' he looked at Chat ''Khun Chat, take care of Riya and nanny for me.''
RRRRRRRRRRRR
Sam stopped when he heard the phone and come back to pick up
''Hello....Sira!..Where are you? Do you kno...''
''Ohhh p'Sam, why are you screaming. I'm not deaf.'' she said even though she know why her brother was talking like screaming.''I'm sorry that making you guys worried, i'm on my way home.''
''Ok..mm..what?...a beach?...mm...See you at home.'' Sam looked at the other and looks like nanny want to talk with her beloved baby.''Wait Sira, nanny want to talk.''
''Khun noo, where are you now?....Are you driving, do you know how dangerous it is to drive at night and also raining?'' nanny Wai ask worrily. Sira was smiling at the other end, she know that her nanny was worrying her
''Sira know ka,nanny. Sorry for making you worry na. Oh i know now, how about i take you a turn in the city? Just you and me. Are my apologize accepted?'' she heard her nanny laugh and it make her smile. Other might thinks that nanny Wai is just someone that take care of her from a baby till now but for Sira, nanny Wai is more than just a nanny. She care about her nanny's feelings and she would tell her where she is going cus she don't want her to worry. But today she hasn't time to do that cus she don't want her nanny to hear her cry just because of Chat, the person that destroy her life.
''Drive safetly na,noo Sira.''
''What did your beloved say to you to make you laugh that much?'' asked Sam wanting to know.
''She offered me a turn to the city.'' nanny Wai said smiling
''Just don't forget to warn her not to do like this again.''Sam said jokely and turn to the other two''I think we should go sleep now.''
''Aren't we going to wait for Khun Sira?''
''No krub,Riya. Sira might be here in the morning, she have gone to the beach many mile away from here.''
''Good night na ka, nanny and Chat.''
''Good night ka/krub.''Nanny and Chat said as they too going to theirs room.

It was already five in the morning when Sira got home, she didn't see her nanny and thought that she might sleeping cus they sleeped late because of her. She go up to her room and opened the door as quest as she could, not wanting the sleeping one to wake up cus she don't want to talk with him yet. She changed her clothes and dropped beside him on the bed, she just want to sleep and is too tired to even shower. As soon as her head touch the pillow she sleeped.

Chat wake up when he heard the door open, he turn to look and saw Sam. Sam was coming to see if Sira had return, It's 7 o'clock and he was prepared for going to the job
''To tired to wake up.'' Sam said as he come to his sister side of the bed and stroked gently at her head before he go. Chat have already gone to the toilett, when he come back he look at Sira sleeping face and sat on the bed. He runs his fingers through her hair and thought that he shouldn't have done what he done to her at the company when he have Riya.

Wongwai's Circle Company
''P'Sam, i have to talk with you.'' Sira said as she sat down on the front chair. Sam look at his sister surprisely
''Aren't you going to rest today?''
Sira wake up when Yot ring to her, Yot has asked where she wes lastnight and she did tell her everything beside the kiss. She then quickly showered because she wanted to talk with Sam, when she walk pass the livingroom she saw Chat and Riya was giggling at each other and didn't saw her. She has gone to kitchen to greet her nanny and promised she will go and eat lunch at home today.
''No. P'Sam, why didn't you tell me about the bankrupt?'' Sira asked tired and Sam looked at her before he said
'' Cus i don't want you to think too much..'' he go to her chair and pulled her to hug, he pated her head and said '' Believe me, I'll make it as our parent had done before. This company will still be the bigest one in this city.''
''I believe you.'' she looked at her brother to see him smiling with adore at her ''But let me help you..'' she saw him open his mouth but she was quicker than him ''Don't forgot that I'm dad and mom child as well.''
''You are difinitly not going to stay away from this,right?'' he ask knowing he lose to her and saw her nods her head and wink at him.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wongwai's Circle Company- meetingroom
Today there going to hold a big meeting at the company, It' s has already gone one week and Sam and Sira haven't gone home the whole week, nanny Wai call to them and ask if they are going to come home to eat but they just said there is something important they have to do and couldn't make it there. Both Sam and Sira had been in the company and run through the file to see what they have done wrong to the point that the company got bankrupt. They saw there was something workpapper that they haven't signed and knew why theirs money was losing too much.
'' I believe everyone here know why we are here today.'' Sam begun to talk and look at Sira that sitting beside him and she smiled at him tiring after that they have been working the whole week. ''As you know our company is being bankrupt but today...today I have a good news for our company.'' he said looking at the old man that sitting a couple chair away from him ''Uncle Ning, I can't believe you will do like this.'' All of the man and woman that was in the meetingroom begun to look at the old man that Sam has just looked at with disapointment, he or Sira have never thought that the man they love as theirs uncle who is theirs parent friend would do like this to their company. Sira stand up from her chair and pick up the file and go to Ning. Ning has signed on the paper that they are accepting the import of the cars that the other company sell to them by using company's money by Sam and Sira's signature, and he has been silently selling it to the other buyer and taked the money by himself.
''This, i have never signed on this paper.'' Sira give him the file as she pointed to the signature''My secretary said that you have take this from her when I wasn't here and said to her that you will take it to me.''
''And you trust her?!'' Ning burst out ''It might be she that signed on it and give the guilty to me.''
''Uncle krub, that is not just that. There is also my signature that i have never sign and there is no one who know our signature well. Every time i sign, you are alway with me and there is no one who can sign the paper beside me and Sira'' Sam said tiring ''We just want you to retire from this company.''
''What?! You thinks you can retire me.. If it wasn't me you guys wouldn't hold this company till now!''
''Uncle krub, I thank you for the things you have done for us but i would like you to retire from now on.''
''You!..you'll get what you have done to me. I'm going to own this company, just you wait and see!'' Ning burst out from the room, leaving the others to stand there sureprisely
''I have talk with the other company that we owe money and they are willing to wait till we get the money to pay them back.'' said Sam when all have sit down again.'' I thanks you guys for staying sincere to our company!''
Sam office
''Hay bro, does you thinks uncle Ning will do something bad to us?'' ask Sira after that they have been silence for a while.
''I don't know but if we know who is our enime, i think we could handle the problem that will come.'' he wanted to smiled looking at his sisters panda eyes''I think you should go and rest now, look at you i thought i have a panda here.''
''Look at you, you are a panda too.'' she said pointing at his eyes ''Too bad i couldn't go and sleep, i have to go and greet Yot's mom. She have come home from the hospital but i couldn't go and see her then.'' she stand up from the chair and chukle ''You should go home. Khun Riya is missing you now.''
''And Chat is missing you.'' he joked her back. Sira stood there for a moment as she thought she haven't seen him after the day that she have gone to the beach. The last time she saw him was when she woke up and pass the livingroom.''Sira!..Sira'' Sam try to call her cus she stood there like a statue.
''Ka!....I..I'm going to Yot's house and will be home late.'' she said coming to reality and Sam just nods at her.
Wongwai's house-Livingroom
''Aww It's you, Lada. I was thinking who's car was the car that parked in the garden.'' Both Chat, Riya and Lada turn to look at the voice.''Are you coming to see Sira?''
''No ka, I come to see Chat.'' Chat looks around as he was search for something
''Sira didn't come home, she said she have to go to Yot's house.'' Sam said as Chat look at him.
''I hope it's ok that i come here.''Lada said as she go to sit down beside Chat and held his hand, Chat can't do more than smiled at Lada and look at Riya. Now that Sam is here Chat can't do anything cus they don't want Sam to know their relationship with one another because they has promise to Sira. Riya has said to him that Sam know about them being lover before and might suspect them, he do not want Sam to see it with his own eyes. Riya look at Lada's hand that are holding on Chat's like she was in pain and Chat see that too but he can't do anything. Now he missed Sira, if she is here she could help him and Riya and take this annoyed lady beside him away from them. He don't want Riya to be sad or feel pain, he can't stand it.''Oh Khun Sam, now that i look at you carefully..you looks like a panda.'' he pulled his hand from Lada's grip
''Haha, yeh. I haven't enough sleep, i was working hard this past days.'' Sam said holding his face ''I guess i'm going to rest now, if not Sira will kill me when she come home and see me sitting here.''
''Have you eat yet?'' Riya asked when Sam was about to go, she feel like he get thinner. Sam don't have the chance to answer her quesstion
''Khun Sam!..OMG, it's really you?!'' nanny Wai ask as she swing his head here and there like she can't believe that it's Sam''You looks thinner..and what is that black ring around your eyes?! And wher...''
''Nann..nanny krub, let me answer your quesstion first before you ask me more.''Sam said smiling ''First, yes! It's really me. Second i don't thinks i looks thinner.'' he said as he look at hiself ''And this black ring..''pointing at his eyes'' I got less sleep.''
''Is you are like this..''pointing at Sam from head to toe''And ...and how will my baby looks like?''
Sam laughed slightly at her quesstion before he said ''You'll see when she come home.''
Nanny Wai look at him confuses but he just smile at her before excuse himself to go ''Oh, yes i have ate.'' he turn and say to Riya.
After that Sam had left about half a hours, there come a car and parked beside his car. Sira steped from hers car as she look at the car that parked by another side of Sam's car.
''Nanny ka, who's car is it?'' she asked as nanny Wai passed her, the old lady turn to look and hers eyes become wide.
''Khun noo!...'' she call her out as she walk quickly to her and graped hold of her hand ''Look at you!..you wont listen to me, will you?''
''Oh oh,nanny ka. You know that our company is having problem, how could i let p'Sam handle it alone.'' Sira said as she hug her nanny ''As for my promise that i give you to take a turn to the city, we will do it tomorrow.''
''No, not tomorrow.'' Sira look at her nanny like she was asking her what she mean''You have to rest first, when you get enough of rest we will go. It's that understood?'' Nanny Wai said as she peched Sira's cheek.
''Krub!'' she said as she do like what soldier do with her hand on her forehead and that make nanny Wai laugh in adore ''Could you say me who's car it is.''

Livingroom
''Chat ka, could you go and send me to Pattaya tomorrow?'' ask Lada as she make her eyes at him ''Naka..na..na.'' Chat look at Riya but Riya didn't say anything. In fact Riya haven't say anything to him after that Sam had left, she don't know what to say looking at Lada with him.''Naka..na..'' Looks like Lada is going to beg till he get in cus she didn't stop and repeating.
''Couldn't you have ask Than instead?''Lada turn to the voice to see Sira. As soon as Chat saw Sira, a smile formed on his lips. Finally, there she is, he thought. Sira look at Lada's hand on Chat, she pointed at it '' Could you pls let go your hand from my man?''
''Oh sorry na,Sira. I didn't mean to.'' she said with a voice that make Sira want to kick her. Lada then looked at Riya and turn to said ''And are you sure...that Chat is your MAN?'' she look at Sira with a smirk but Sira just stared at her, if there isn't a lown that said ''no to murder'' she would have go to her and do what she want to do till there is a death person in her house.
''What did you mean? All here know that Khun Chat is noo Sira's husband!'' said nanny Wai as she couldn't stand. Sira look at her nanny and know that she just want to protect her. She then look at Riya who was quest
''Nanny ka, you said you want to make dessert for me. Could you cook it to me.'' she pated her stomach''I'm so hungry.'' Nanny Wai nods at her as she left to kitchen. In fact Sira didn't want to eat dessert or anything, she just doesn't want her nanny to know the things that will come out from Lada's mouth. She know that Lada was asking her to make her want to know about what she was talking and will say that in fact Chat and Riya was in a relationship cus she didn't know that Sira ready knew about that. Sira then show her hand as she pointed at her ring finger which have the wedding ring.''Now, does you know who is who's?'' she smirked knowing she win against Lada, who is now all red on the face with madness of losing. But look like she come up with something as she said
''Oh I nearly to forget that Than said he missed you.'' Sira become quest as she heard Lada said Than miss her, she don't know what she feel but she know it's something painful that occur on her heart. She don't know what to say, her mind said she hate Than but the heart didn't seen to agree about that. She miss him but she know that he isn't the one for her, he already caused her much pain that she didn't going to let him do it again. She is difenetly not going to let him in. Seem like Lada know she got her on the spel ''He said he was wrong to choose me in the first place and now he is letting me go. He wants you back.'' Sira didn't say anything.
Both Chat and Riya looked at Sira, they have never seen Sira this quest. Sira is always the cheerful girl. Both of them sense that Sira is in pain.
''I think you better go home,Lada.'' Chat finally spoke'' We will talk later on. It's begun to dark outside.'' he said coldly which make Lada afraid. Chat don't know either what happen with his voice, he didn't even know he have this kind of voice and it's actually scare hiself. Maybe it's because he hate to see Sira being like what he saw now.
''Ka, See you na,Chat.''

Sira's bedroom
Sira come out from bathroom in her room after that she have come up from the livingroom after Lada left and she almost screamed when she saw Chat leaning on the waredrobe and looking at her.
''What wrong with you??'' he ask, mad that she didn't talk with him. She haven't spoke with him at all after that scene he created at the company. She just helped him but to get the pain that Than caused her.''You haven't forget that Than yet?!'' Nothing from Sira ''I'm asking you,Sira!'' he screamed as he hold her by the elbow and shake her.
''Let me go!'' she pulled her arm back as she stared at him ''I don't want to talk...let me rest.'' she said but more like she is beging him. He look at her as she was going to answer the knocking at the door ''Nanny, could you leave it for tomorrow. I really want to rest now.''
''Ok ka,Khun noo. Don't forget to eat tomorrow na. Good night!''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
School is opening soon!!! I don't want school, i only want holiday!!!
Anyway, here is another chap. ;)

Dinnigroom
Sira was sitting as she eat dessert that nanny Wai made for her from yesterday. Nanny Wai was preparing the breakfest for the rest and was looking at Sira now and then like she want to say something.
''Nanny kaa, do you want to say something?'' Sira ask after that she had seen nanny look at her a few time and waited her to ask.
''I want you and Sam to rest a little. I saw you and Sam work everyday and you guys didn't even come home the past week.'' nanny said wanting her baby to rest.
''Ka nanny. I was thinking to take you somewhere cus i haven't take you to the city round.'' she smiled at her nanny like she apologize her for not do as she has promise '' I want to rest my mind too as well as p'Sam.''
''What are you guys talking about? P'Sam what?'' Sam ask after that he enter the room to the two and heard his name.
''Good morning ka,P'Sam.'' greet Sira and said ''Oah, nanny want us to rest na.''
''Good morning ja, Nong love!'' he said pating her head before he turn to nanny Wai ''Good morning krub,nanny.''
''Ka! Haven't Khun Chat and Riya wake up yet?'' both Sam and Sira looks at each other ''It's not good eating the breakfest when it got cold.''
''I thinks they will come soon ka,nanny.''
Just as Sira finish her sentence they heard Chat's voice and in come Chat and Riya, both Sam and Sira looked and then turn back and Sira said
''Morning ka, Riya.''
''Morning ka.'' Riya said as she took a place opposite from Sam.
''Khun Sam, morning krub!'' Chat greet as he sit down beside Riya, he looked at Sira but didn't greet her cus she haven't greet him either. Nanny Wai come and held the juice for them and they ate in silence. Sam looked at Sira as he can't stand this awful silence and said
''Oh Sira, do you want to go anywhere?..I mean nanny want us to rest and i think we should rest after that we have success the problem at the company.'' he looked at nanny '' And you haven't take nanny to the city.''
''Nanny ka, choose some place that you like to go.'' Sira turn to said her beloved nanny as she waited for her answer but looks like nanny Wai didn't know where she want to go cus she just stood there like she was thinking.
''How about Pattaya?'' the quesstion who asked wasn't nanny but Chat and nanny Wai agree with him.
''Right, Pattaya would be fine. Noo Sira and khun Sam could relaxe there too,right Riya?'' nanny asked for more to agree.
''Oh ka, looks like you two really need to relaxe.'' Riya said.
''Ok ka, Pattaya is decided.'' Sira said smiled at Riya and turn to look at Chat with an eyes that she use to the person she hate ''I heard yesterday that Lada was asking you to go there, could you invite her too so she don't need to be lonely when she go there alone.''
''Does i need to invite Than too?'' he asked back, madly but don't know why.
''No need, i can invite him by myself.'' Sira said and look at her brother ''P'Sam, there is no work at the company,right? Should we go tomorrow.''

Pattaya
''MMMMMMMMMMMM!'' Lada streched and breath the air in, there was a big beach ahead of them. The view was ultimate, a wide blue sky that shine the blue water. Chat, Sam, Sira, Riya and nanny Wai took a breath of fresh air as well.'' Chat ka, I want to walk along the sea shore. Could you fallow whit me?''
''Ah..'' Chat turn to look at Riya who already looking at him ''I thinks we have to help the other with the bags.''
Lada made a face, wanting him to know that she wasn't happy by his doing but Chat just go and took the bag that Riya was carying which make Sam look at them.
''I'll help!'' Chat said as he took the bag from Riya and fallowed Sira and nanny Wai who was already at the entrace of the hotel.
''Do you need help?'' Riya asked Sam when she saw him looking at her.
''No..Thanks!'' Sam said, looking at Riya that nod at him smiling before she fallowed the other.
''Chat, i wont let you go from me again!'' Lada said angrily cus Chat didn't give intension to her ''I better call Than.''

''I didn't see Than.'' the voice made Sira startled, she didn't think Chat would come so soon. After that he help with the bags, he said he will take a walk with the other and she take opportunity to shower. Now that she come out all dressed up, he is here. ''You said you'll invite him.'' he said her again. In fact that is not what he wanted to talk with her, he just want to apoloqize her for what he did with her at the company cus he don't like when she is quest and didn't talk with him when they live in the same room.
''If you want me to invite him that much...'' Sira look at Chat with painful eyes, she don't know why but she sense that the feeling that not wanted to talk with him is just a lie. She does want to talk with him, want a apoloqize from him that he made her feel sad so that she know he didn't done it on purpose but he just wouldn't apoloqize her ''...I'll call him tonight!'' she was about to go
''Sira!...''Chat voice is soften, a voice she never knew he had ''..I'm sorry..sorry that i hurt you by doing the things i shouldn't had done.''
''It's good that you know what you should and sholdn't...'' Sira take her purse and go but she stopped at the door to say ''..Just to let you know....the things that happned between us is nothing to me. I have already forgot them.'' She don't know why she said that but everytime she saw him with Riya, it's make her heart burn and she hate that feeling. She said him so he know that she isn't feeling something toward him even thought she know that it's just a lie. She doing it cus she want to warn herself that he isn't hers and he was here because of Riya.

All of them was sitting at the table and waiting for the food to serve, Sira was sitting with her brother, on another side of him was Riya, Chat was sitting between Riya and Lada and nanny Wai was sitting beside Sira.
''Chat, thank you very much for taking me here with you na.'' Lada said as she peched his cheek ''Thank you na,Riya for allow me to come along.'' she smiled but more like a smirk and hold Chat's hand.
''You are welcome na,Lada. But is wasn't Riya who allow but me.'' Sira said knowing Lada want to hurt Riya and turn to smile at Riya like comfort her. ''It's great that you come along, there is more fun with many people.''
''Oh, thank you na.'' she smiled at Sira''For not forgeting your friend....and i already call Than. He said he will be here by to morrow and he's really happy to see you.'' All six sitting there become quest, speciellt Sam and nanny who knows how much Sira don't want to meet Than that she loved very much.
''It's really late now, we should eat and get going to sleep.'' said Sam as nanny Wai added
''Indeed! You said you are really tired, aren't you?'' nanny Wai look at Lada who share the room with her.

Sam and Riya's room
Sam wake up and sense that Riya was sleeping on his arm, he looked down at her as his nose thoched her soft hair that flung on the pillow and he without knowing pressed his lips on hers forehead. As he looked down at her, he feel like his heart is jumping out from his cheast cus she was staring at him and he sense that she was both shy and confused cus hers cheek was red and her eyes was staring at him.
''Sorry, i..i didn't mean to do that. But..but..'' the word wouldn't come out from his mouth, he want to say that she is too cute. This is the first time they sleep together and he admit that he has some strange feeling but he don't know what it was.
Riya quickly got out from the bed and run to the bathroom as quick as she could, she don't know why but her heart is beating like crazy and she was shy to look at his face or even talk. After quarter she come out from the bathroom to see Sam looking at her direktion, she didn't make eyes contact with him as she go to the door. She come out cus she thought her heart is beating normal again but it seen like she was wrong. She know this feeling well cus she has feel this way when Chat for the first time kissed her, but why do she feel it now. Sam isn't Chat, she thought.
''Riya, wait!'' she stoped and look back at him ''I'm sorry about what i had don...''
''You go shower now, we are late to the breakfest.'' she said ''I'll be with the others.'' with that she left.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Than was sitting beside Sira on the bench and looking at the other playing in the beach, she haven't talk with him as he come in the morning at theirs breaktfest. She know she shouldn't be surprise, Lada has already tell them that he is coming and she know what she feeling now was madness. It's really surprise her that he come as Lada had said, she thought he wouldn't come after that he has cuase her so much pain.
''You don't seen to happy to see me.'' he finally spoke. Sira just keeps staring at the beach like there was only her sitting on the bench ''Sira!........Ok!, if you don't want me to come here...'' looking as Sira ''I'll go back.''
''I'm not the owner of Pattaya!...'' Sira said as Than was preparing to go. She is mad at him but she can't forbid him to come where he want to come or go cus she isn't the owner of the land here. Than smiled and graped hers hand but Sira pulled back ''You was allowed to stay here cus I'm not the owner of this place but I own my hand!.''Sira stared at him ''Don't ever do that again!'' She saw that Than's face changed and that made her smiled cus that mean that she win against him.''I thinks I should go now, Lada is coming for you.'' she said as she eyed at Lada's way where she is coming to them and left.
Sira meet with her brother at the entrace of the hotel and she greeted him and ask what she wanted to ask all the morning looking at Riya and her's brother
''Hi, P'Sam!'' Sam smiled back in return and played with her head like she was a little kid '' Uh, what wrong with you and Riya?'' she waited but no answer in return like he don't know what she mean ''I mean ...something happned last night?..''
''….....No..'' Sam said shortly and that make Sira repeat
''No?!'' her brother nod ''...I think there must be something..'' she said cus she sense that something was wrong, both Sam and Riya acted like they are not seeing each other even though they were in the same table and eat breakfest and that make Sira not give in with her's brother's ''NO''
''Come on, Sira! Don't looks at me with that eyes..'' Sam said feeling uncomportable cus he know that Sira can predicate him. ''Ok..ok, an accident happned.. . '' she nods at him like say him to continue '' I kissed her!'' he said impatient and waited for her to laugh at him cus he thought Sira would laugh just because he kissed his first woman but no
''That's my brother! Show her you love her!'' she stoped immedialy when she saw her brother's serious face '' I mean if you love her.''
Chat and Riya was sitting under the shade of the palm and laughing as Chat tell her about fun stories. Riya pulled her hand back from Chat's hold and that made him a bit shock and then he understood immedialy when he heard Sam's voice behind him as he come near them
''You guys are here!'' Sam greet as both of Chat and Riya smiled at him ''The other is waiting to have lunch.''
''Oh, sorry!....''Riya said and looked at Chat like she don't know what to say more and Chat helped finish the sentence
''We didn't know it's about lunch.'' he looked at his watch ''People forgot the time when it's so fun''
''Should we go?'' Sam nods and asked at Riya who didn't make eye contact with him and that make him chuckle that she has change from devil to angel. He can't forgot how she was when they first meet and when she get married with him she become really quest that he wanted to teased her just because he want her to talk and argue with him.
Chat look at the two that go before him, he sense that they are acting strange as well but he has ask Riya and all she said was ''nothing''
Sira was standing at her room and staring at the dark sky outside as the coversation of her and Than come into her mind while she was taking a walk after dinner
Flashback
As Sira heard Than call her name, she begun to walk faster cus she don't want to talk with him
''Sira! Wait...'' he quickly stand infront of her while he was breathing hard cus he had run up to her.'' Pls,....could you give me ano....another chance?''
''Look Than,..'' she breathed in as she was tired of repeating the same thing ''I'm married now, there is no another chance and pls...could you stop fallow me?''
''But..but that Chat is nothing better than me!'' he almost yelled at her and graped hold of hers both arm as he shake it madly.
''Let me go!'' as she said she pushed him away ''Are you deaf or what!...he might be not less bad than you but he is not causing me so much pain like you did!''
''I know, that's why i'm asking you for another chance to make all bad to good.'' he said as he was about to grap hers hand again but she steped back.
''Between us is over, i has started a new one and you can't claim a chance from me now.'' smiled weakly like she beg him to stop '' I'm happy with my life now, as for if Chat is good or not...i has choose him as my husband already. I can't go back!...You know, maybe we might just come to meet as friend in the first place.''
End flashback
Sira come back to reality as she heard Chat ask her something but didn't get what, she turn to look at him with what- did- you- say looks. Chat chuckle a little seeing her like she was in another place and out of herself
''I ask what are you looking at on the dark sky.'' Sira didn't answer so he add ''Sorry...I forgot...you search your ex amongst the stars.'' he smiled as he finish his sentence don't know how much the other one mad at him looking at him smiling.
''If you know, why bother to ask?!'' Sira said as she go to the bed but sitt on the bed instead of sleep to payback'' Eh, I didn't know that you are that good at reading my heart.'' Chat immedialy stopped from smiling as he looked back at her seeing her smiling
''What...I'm not reading your heart.....'' he don't know what to say or do ''I just saw him run up to you..'' Sira nods as she lay on the bed to sleep with a bit of dissapointing that she didn't know the reason. Chat just look at her and he sense that she wasn't happy with his answer but to make him admit that he have fallowed her to talk with her just because he haven't talk with her the whole day, he won't probably agree to it even though it's was really like that. As he walk to her side of bed, he heard her snorkeling and that make him smile. Without knowing he leaned to her head but just before his nose thoch her cheek, he stopped and stepped back 2,3 step and thought what he was about to do and say to hiself
''No,..you can't do that, Ai Chat. This is not Riya.'' he reminded hiself and go quickly to the bathroom even though he wanted to give her a kiss. He don't know what is happening him everytime he is around her, she made him go crazy and even though he didn't admit to hiself that he is loving her he know that his heart would race everytime he is around her and he got mad everytime she is with Than who seen to not left from her side just a minute.

Sam, Chat, Sira and Riya was eating dinner as they talked and Chat telling about what he had done in his life just because his brother-in- law suddenly want to know about him. Both Than and Lada had left in the morning cus they have to meet with theirs comstumer and Nanny Wai had already left to her room to pack the bags cus they were returning tomorrow. As they was listening to Chat's story, Sira remembred that she haven't buy a gift to Yot.
''P'Sam, have you got your car keys with you?'' she asked in a loud voice breaking Chat telling his story as he look at her, Sira know what she had done and apolozige ''Sorry!''
''Why?...Are you going somewhere?'' Sam ask.
''I forgot to buy Yot a gift. She will be mad at me.''
''Are you going now?'' ask Sam as he look at his watch, it's said 7:00 pm ''I'll drive you there.''
''No need, I can go by myself.'' she put her hand infront of him as she was saying him to give her the key. Sam took out his key and give it to her, Riya saw that Sam was a little worried and she herself don't want to sit alone with this two guy, she offered to fallow with her.
''You two guys talk here, i'll go with Sira.'' Chat look at her like he don't want her to go but didn't say anything cus Sam was sitting with them.
''Thank you krup,Riya'' Sam thanked Riya and turn to Sira ''Drive safely na,nong Love.'' After the two had left Sam ask Chat what he wanted to ask, not because he thinks they are but everytime he see Riya she is always with Chat ''Have you girlfriend before you meet with Sira?'' that made Chat stunned one moment cus it's was too sudden
''Of course!Who wouldn't, right?'' Chat answered uneasy cus he was afraid that Sam will suspect him and Riya ''I mean.. i'm this old.'' he pointed at hiself as he laughed slightly and Sam just nods.
That might be Riya but how....YES! There is a way to prove it. Sam thought.
''And Riya is your first?'' Chat ask changed the subject from him to Sam.
''Yes, she is the first..''Sam studied Chat's face ''And she 'll be my last!'' Chat laughed slightly but Sam just smiled.

''Do you think Yot will like the gift that i got for her?'' Sira ask Riya that sitting beside her.
''Yeh, I thinks she'll.''Riya turn to smile at Sira'' You are good at picking gift.''
''Thanks!'' Sira smiled proudly ''Ehm, can i ask you something?'' Riya nods ''Don't be angry, ok? I was just wodering cus Lada is always around Chat and you seen uncomportable when she is around..''Sira turn to look att Riya ''Is there something going on between you guys?''
''Actually...'' Riya breathed out but decide to tell Sira about them '' Lada is Chat's ex..'' that made Sira opened her eyes widely, this Lada really have much much more guys than she had thought, she thought. ''..But Chat said that she left him to get with a richer guy.''
''I see.'' Sira said as she was listening to Riya again
''And she come back when i and Chat dating 2 years and she tr...'' Riya seen to didn't get the thing out of her mouth so Sira finished the sentence as she know Lada too well
''She try to get back Chat,right?'' that made Riya a little shock that Sira could know.
''How do you kn...'' she couldn't finish her sentence as Sira yelled
''What is wrong with this car?...'' the car stopped and they couldn't start the engine ''Wait here.'' she said as she steped out from the car to go see what was wrong. After a few minute Riya heard a scream as she quickly steped from the car to go to Sira.
''What's wrong, Sira?''
''It's hot!'' Sira said and pointing at the front of the car and blow her hand '' Do you have your phone with you?'' Riya shake her head ''Great, i don't have mine either.''
''So we had to wait here till someone's car come this way?'' Sira nods as she look at the way where nobody in sight and it's getting darker now.

asque

sarNie Egg
Wootwoot!!! I want to see more interaction between Chat and Sira!!! Haha im enjoying this ff overall :D i wonder if Riya is also falling for Sam...who wouldnt?!?!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wootwoot!!! I want to see more interaction between Chat and Sira!!! Haha im enjoying this ff overall :D i wonder if Riya is also falling for Sam...who wouldnt?!?!
Yehh, who wouldn't. A guy like Sam get which one he want.:D
You'll see more of Chat and Sira, this story is for them after all.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

The Wongwai's house
''Let me help you.'' said Chat as he took Riya's arm around his neck and helped her to the house. Sira look at the two with pain in the eyes, Sam notice and put his arm around her neck and pulled her to a hug as he let Sira cry in his cheast. Nanny Wai looked at her beloved cry and come and stroke her hair to comfort. Sira don't know why she was so weak to let her brother see hers tears, but yesterday she just got to know how much Chat loves Riya and that made her sad even though she know she shouldn't be.
''Let go inside...'' Sam said as he pushed Sira slightly from his arm ''You don't want to be a crybaby, right?'' Sira nods as she apoloqize her nanny to making her worry.

It's was already night and Sira was in a nightgown as she was thinking back to yesterday night
Flashback
''There is a car!'' Sira yelled as the first car has showed after that they had waited in half an hours. As Sira wave to the car to stop, Riya drog Sira's shirt like she was stoping her but it was too late
''Hey gir..ls..'' the man from the driver seat come out as he was digling back and forths cus of drinks. Sira look at Riya as both can sense the other ones fear ''Want t..toooooo have a driveeee?'' the man ask as Sira and Riya turn to look they saw two more man that come out from the car that have the same behave like the first one.
''No, thanks!'' Sira said quick, as the man knew they were afraid they begun to laugh and that make both Sira and Riya had goosebumps.
''I thinks you guys want.'' the other man said as he come toward them'' If not you wouldn't wave,right?'' he graped hold of Riya, Riya try to struggle from his grap but couldn't, she look at Sira with the face that already washed- out the color of hers face and Sira is no different from her.
''Let her go!'' she yelled with a shaky voice which make the man laugh more ''Don...don't come!'' she yell as the man come near her. As the man was about to grap hers hand she kicked in between his thight as she graped hold of Riya's hand and bite the mans hand that holding on Riya's. ''Run!''
They had gone a great way from the guys that runing up to them as Riya slipped on a stone and fall down. ''Oii!'' she yelled in pain as Sira turn to look.
''Are you ok?'' she ask with worried face as she saw the man that has runnig up to them ''We better hurry up.''
''I can't.....'' Riya said with teary eyes as she look at her bleeding knee. Sira sat down beside her
''I know it's hurt but we have to run...'' she looks back at the man that is not more than 5 feets to them '' You see those....they'll...'' she stoped as she saw the car light that blicking in a distance that not so far away if they guess with the car speed.'' We are saved!'' she put Riya's hand around her neck as she help her up to run a bit so the guys wouldn't come up to them.
End flashback
Sira sighed ''Sorry na,Riya...to make you got injured!'' she can't help but to thinks about how Chat react when they got home from the save of the driver.
Flashback
''Riya!!.....'' Chat screamed as he saw that Sira had carried Riya as Riya was walking with her injured foot. He quickly come and took her from Sira, didn't care that Sam and nanny Wai whose was waiting for the two to see his reacting. Sira look at her brother who come to her
''Are you ok, Sira?'' he ask as Sira nods and look at the two that going to Sam's room that Riya stay in.'' What happned?'' Sira look at her brother and then at her nanny and she bowed to apoloqize
''I'm sorry that making you guys worried.''
''Come.'' Sam said as he lead her to his room where they saw Chat was blewing on Riya's knee like she was a baby.
''Why aren't you taking care of yourself?'' he blurted out as Riya look at him and huged him with fear that are going gone now that she saw him.
''I'll take care of myself....'' her voice was trembling''Thank you na,Chat.''
Sira didn't know what to say or do as that isn't only her that see the scene but Sam and nanny Wai too. Sam make it like there isn't anything and look at his sister and said to her that Riya probably are scare of the accident that Sira had told him and doing things to comfort his sister. Sira smiled at him and nods as she understand that her brother is not suspecting the two.
End flashback
''You are really lucky na, Riya.'' she mumbled out as a tear slide down hers cheek.
''Lucky?!..'' Sira turn to see Chat staring at her like he could eat her up ''Yah, she is lucky this time but who know what will happen if the driver doesn't save you guys!'' he yelled as he was missunderstanding what Sira mean. He come to her and graped her both arm with madness ''Don't ever take with Riya when you go out next time, even if she want to.'' Sira look at the man infront her as she can't help but more tears to runnig out from hers eyes.
''Let me go....it's hurt!'' she tried to pull hers hand back as it's getting more hurt as he was squeezing.'' Don't you hear...i say it's hurt.'' Chat pushed her, making her unable to hold and fall down.
''Don't act sensitive here!'' he turned to go but to turn at her again when she said
''You love her that much that you don't even care P'Sam and nanny's eyes?!'' he didn't say anything ''You are breaking the promise!''
''What!...you brother didn't say anything.'' he said simply and Sira didn't say anymore as she help herself up.
''Why do i have to cry over you so much..'' she blurted out, making Chat to look at her ''Why do you have to come to my life..I have a better life with my brother but you come and ruin it all!'' as she finish the sentence she run in to the bathroom and smelled it shut. Chat didn't know what to do or say as he didn't understand what she mean and go out from the room.

Two weeks had passed, as usual Sam and Sira was not at home most of the time. Sam is more at home than Sira, everytime he call her to come home she would say she is going to Yot's house or she want to rest. Infact she didn't want to meet up with Chat, now that she know that he is loving Riya all of his heart and she don't want to see the scenes between the two. She can't seen to bear it, but today she have to go home as Sam had said to her that they are having important guest.
Wongwai's Dinnigroom
Sam help to prepare the food to the table, he seen to really exciting about the guest that coming to theirs house. Today i'll got to know the truth between you guys and if it's as i had thought.,he thought. He let the guest be secret as if he knows someone wouldn't show up if he said who the guest was and that would ruin his plan.
''Why haven't Sira showed up?'' Nanny Wai ask Sam ''Have you said to her it's today?''
''Yes,nanny. She phoned me and said she is on her way.'' he smiled kindly at his nanny ''Uh, could you go bring Khun Chat?''
''Oh, I'll go call him. ' ' said Riya as she placed the plate on the table '' Nanny rest a little naka.'' she saw that nanny Wai was all busy preparing for the food and dessert without resting.
Efter that both Chat and Riya showed up and Sira has come home but excuse to go take a shower
''I think we better go wait at the door..'' Sam said after that he looked at his watch ''Come.'' he said when he heard the car outside, both Chat and Riya fallow with him as nanny Wai go up the stair to go call Sira.
''Sawaddee krub!'' Sam gretted as the guest step out from the car, he sense the changing on theirs face as they saw who Riya is standing with. He turn and look at Riya, who was speecless the same with Chat and said as he was letting the guest be secret cus he wanted to sureprise ''I know you would be sureprise when you got to see your parents, Riya.'' he said and let out a laugh and introduce Chat to Riya's parents as he didn't know they knew each other ''Oh, this is Khun Chat na krub..He is Sira's husband,...my brother in law allso.''
''Sawaddee krub!'' Chat greeted as he meet the two for the first time, Riya's parents greeted him back and turn to smile at Sam.
''I want to see my doughter now.'' Ratree said as Sam look at her confused of what she was asking when Riya is infront of her, Ratree laughed slightly when she know what got wrong and explain ''I mean noo Sira na.. where is she?'' as she was finish her sentence
''Sawaddee ka!'' Ratree turn to look at the voice and her eyes oppned widely
''Oh my!....'' she got to Sira and hold hers hand ''You look like your mother!'' Sira smiled kindly as Ratree that's unknow for her.
''Most people say like you.'' she said and look at Sam that now is beside her.
''This is aunt Ratree na, Riya's mother.'' Sira nods and Sam introduce Mr Krit who is Riya's father to her.
''How are you ka, aunt?'' she ask like she ask when she for the first time meet someone.
''No..not aunt.'' Ratree said '' call me mom!....'' she turn to look at Riya ''Like Riya.''
''Ka!''
They were eating as it's seen like Ratree and Sira got to talk most of the time, Sam keep watching Chat and Riya who was quest.
''Nanny cook the delicious dessert,right?'' Sira ask Ratree who was enjoying as she do. She nods and look at Riya
''Riya, are you most of the time at home?'' Riya look at her mother and nods.''Sam, can you apply her a job at your company?'' she ask cus she know that Chat isn't working and be with Riya all the time. She don't want Chat to involved with Riya and now that she know Chat is Sira's husband, that make her more not wanting him to involved with Riya cus she love and see Sira's as her own daughter as well. I need to tell Sam, she thought.
''Krub!'' Sam look at Riya ''Do you want to be my secretary?'' Both Riya and Chat look at Sam, Chat quickly bow his head when he saw that Mr Krit and Ratree was looking at him. He don't want to let them know that he was marrying Sira cus he wanted to near Riya even though he wasn't sure if they are allready thinking .
''That would be great!'' said Mr Krit decided. Sira didn't say anything as she know why they are wanting Riya to work instead of beging at home cus she didn't want to let them know that she already knews about the two.
After that night Sam got to know what he was suspecting from Khun Ratree.