Fated to be.Ch 30

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I didn't know you update this last week. I have to read it when I'm free. I hope you do finish it. I really want to write again but I have so much storyline in my mind I don't even know where to stared one and where to finish one. lol I can't wait for your update.  

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile

Supaa's house - Chat's room

Chat was dressed up, he cam his hair and looked hiself in the mirror. He smiled at he thought back to last
night.

Flashback

Chat come out from the shower in his room and he was still unsure if Sira really was here in Supaa's house
and if Artit also fallowed with her here. He sat down on his bed and sat there for a moment, thinking if he should go see in the room that
Sira go in and what he can do if Sira was there for real.

''No.'' he said to hiself. '' If she is here she might not sleep yet.''

He lay down on his bed and tried to sleep but he couldn't. He lay there, switching side to side as he
couldn't stop to think about Sira and he didn't how long he has been switching sides. When he look at the clock beside his bed, it show 1
am and he decide to go see Sira in the room she was staying or else he thought he couldn't sleep at all tonight.

Chat stood infront of the room where Sira and Artit was staying for a moment. ''Eh, if she is here she
might be sleeping now.'' He decide to open the door questly and saw that there were people sleeping on the bed. ''They really are here.''
He said to hiself and feel how his heart beated to the max. He entered the door and stood beside the bed, because none turn to look
at him he thought they were sleeping. He sat down beside the bed side of Artit and smiled to hiself before kissed his son's forehead with
all the love that he has. He then go to the bed side of Sira and looked at hers face for a while. ''She doesn't seem to be mad at me
at all in the kitchen, do it mean she forgive me?'' he asked hiself. He scoops hers hair that was on hers face and learned down and kissed
hers cheek. He missed her so much and never thought he will get to see her again and in England. He wondered why he was here. ''I'm
happy we meet again na, Sira.'' he said and go in for one more kiss.

End Flashback

Dinningroom

''Daddy!'' Artit call out when he saw Chat come into the room and Chat smiled at his son. Supaa pour coffe
for Chat as he sat down beside Sira.

''Good morning!'' he said and turn to look at her.

''Good morning!'' she reply back and feel that this is being a awkwarkd moment as both didn't know what to
say to the other.

''Can you take them and show around the city when you have time?'' asked Supaa, breaking the silent.

''Daddy, Can you take me to the disneyland?'' asked Artit excited cus he want to go there badly.

''Of course!'' Chat said and turn to ask Sira. ''Is that ok if I take him there?''

''If you have time.'' said Sira cus from the look of him with his suit on, she thought he was heading to
his work.

''Then I'll come and take him after lunch.'' he said ''Get ready na kab, Sun.''

Sira's hotelroom

Sira helped Artit to get dressed and right after she finished, they heard the bell ring. Sira go open the
door as Artit come runing behind her.

''Are you ready for today, Sun?'' asked Chat Artit who was holding his hand now. Chat looked at Sira who
wasn't prapared for the day, he was a little big dissapointed that it  look like she wasn't coming along with them. ''Aren't you coming
along with us?''

''No, you guys go ahead.''

''Aww, I thought mommy would come with us too.'' Artit said and hold hers hand with his free hand. ''Can't
you fallow with us?'' Sira feel uneasy looking at the father and son's face.

''Then could you guys wait for me to change my clothes? She asked and saw both father and son's face
lighten up. She headed to the room to change as Chat and Artit go wait her at the lobby of the hotel.

At lobby

Sira come and saw that Chat was talking with a lady, they seem to be close as they talked and was touchy with
each other. She feel that feeling that she like to feel when she saw him with other girls. She don't know if she should go and approached
them or not. Artit who saw her wave at her, making both the lady and Chat to look at hers direction. She approached them and Chat
introduced the lady to her.

''This is Elisabeth.'' He introduced. ''And Elisabeth, This is Sira.''

''Nice to meet you!'' said Elisabeth politely. Sira smiled and shake hands with her. ''Is that fine if I
go along with you to the disneyland?''

''Feel free!'' Sira said and all of them headed to Chat's car.

Disneyland

After that they have been there for a while, riding this and that Artit saw the much more fun roller
coaster.

''Mommy, Can I ride that one?'' Artit asked when he saw the rollercoster rolling with childrens screaming
and having fun.

''I don't think you should ride them nakab.'' Sira said cus she don't want him up there and thought that
he is still little to ride that one. ''How about thats one?'' she pointed at that not much long roller coaster for child about his age.

''Ok kab!'' Artit run there and manage to take with him Chat and Elisabeth. Sira excused herself cus she
start to feel not so good with the past play.

The sun was shining in its best radiation, childrens were screaming and Sira was looking at the three
who was playing the gun shoot to win toys. She then turn to look at the roller coaster where the screams come from and right then she
feel like she was going to fall down but manage to smile when she saw Artit look at hers direction.

''I think I need to use wc.'' she said to Artit as he come to her. She look at Chat and Elisabeth that
shooting the toys. ''I'll be back in....5 minutes.'' she said cus she don't see the wc at all around her and thought she needed to go a bit
before she find one. Artit nods and she left to search for wc.

Sira walked a while before she find girls WC. She go inside there, looked at herself in the mirror, hers
reflection in the mirror was blurred and she feel that she was falling backward. She quickly go inside the toilett and sat down
there, learned hers head backward and closed hers eyes. She remembered that she haven't eat at all after the breakfast at Supaa's
house this morning.

Chat phoned Sira again as they have wait so long but Sira hasn't come back yet.

''I think we should go search for her instead of just waiting here. I have phoned her a few time but she
hasn't picked up.'' Chat said worriedly.

''Then we should search in the leadis WC first of all.'' said Elisabeth cus she saw that Chat was really
worried about Sira.

''Where should we began? There is so
much WC here!''

''Chat, calm down!'' said Elisabeth. ''We should began from the nearest WC from where Sira left. I believe
she would take the first one that she saw.''

They went back to the shoot place and walked from then on searching for WC nearby. They walked about 10
minutes when they saw the first Wc.

''Wait here. I'll go check inside.'' said Elisabeth cus it was lady WC. She entered the WC and tried to
knock the door to see if Sira was in one of them. Some opned the door and some answered her but when she call Sira's name, there were no
responde but in one of the toilett she get no answer.

'' I will need you to call Sira when I go inside again, Chat.'' said Elisabeth coming out from the Wc and go
inside again when Chat nod at her. Like she thought when she go inside she heard ringtone from the toilett that she didn't get answer
from.

''Do you have a hairpin?'' she asked one of the lady to open the door where she heard the ringtone cus she
believe that Sira is in there. She tried to open the lock with the hairpin and manage to open it and saw Sira sitting on the toilett
unconsciously. ''Sira!..Sira!.'' No answer from Sira, she called out Chat to come and help her as the girls were surrounding her.

''What happen with her?'' Chat asked when she saw Sira unconscious.

''I don't know but could you carry her to the car first. We need to drive her to hospital!''

At hospital

''What wrong with mommy. Will she be fine?'' asked Artit, waiting outside the room that Sira was in.

''Of course she will. Are you hungry?'' asked Chat cus he want to change Artits shought to something else.
Artit shoke his head but Chat said ''I think you do. Elisabeth, could you take with him and get something for him to eat?'' Elisabeth nods
at him and took Artits hand and led him. ''Thanks!''

After that Elisabeth and Artit has left, a nurse come out from the room.

''Are you relative of the patient in this room?''

''Yes!'' he answered shortly ''How is she doing?''

''She is ok now, she was just dehydrated. Looks like she haven't eat or drink so much today.'' said the doctor that come out from
the room. ''But no need to be worry now. We have give her some fluid and I will tell the nurse to give
her something to eat.''

''Can I go see her now.'' The doctor nods but when Chat was about to go in he was stopped by the doctor
again.

''I need to inform you that the lady inside need to be carefully whit hers helth. She isn't alone
anymore.'' Chat look at the doctor, trying to think what he mean but his brain isn't working at the moment. The doctor smiled kindly and
patted his shoulder as a way to congrats. ''The lady inside is pragnet.'' Chat was speechless. ''If you excuse me..I'll..''

''Ah, thank you.'' the doctor smiled at him again an left.

Inside Sira's room

Chat go near Sira's bed slowly and she looked at him with an asking look cus Chat's face was mixed up.

''You are pragnet, why didn't you tell me?'' he asked calmy but at the same time very serious. A smile
formed on Sira's face.

''Don't tell me that you was like a robot because of this news.''

''You even have time to make a joke?'' Sira stopped to smile when she saw that he was so into the subject they
are talking about.

''I thought it didn't metter to you.'' she said.

''Of course it's!'' he said and Sira saw that there were no joking in his eyes. He come up to her and
huged her as she returned his hug but suddenly she just pushed him from her without any sign.

''Mommy, you have wake up!'' Artit who was standing at the door said happily. Sira smiled at hers son and
then at Elisabeth. Chat look at her and sense that there were something wrong. Sira who thought Elisabeth and Chat was in a
relation feel uneasy when Elisabeth come and saw them huging each other so he pushed him when she saw Elisabeth at the door.

''Where ha you been?'' she ask to hers son.

''Elisabeth take me to eat at the lobby kab.'' Artit answer her and she stroked his hair slightly adorably.

''And I guess you are full now.'' she said and Artit nods.

''And I guess you are hungry.'' he said and just then they heard a knock on the door. A nurse come in with
some soup for Sira.

''You should eat them up.'' The nurse said cus Sira really need to eat.

''Thank you!'' The nurse smiled kindly at her and left the room.

''Do you need to stay here tonight?'' ask Chat.

''Don't think so. I just need to take this.'' She pointed at the fluid.

''Then I'll come later and pick you guys up to drive you home.'' he said and without waiting for hers
answer he turn to said to Elisabeth. ''I will drive you home, Elisabeth.''

''Then I'm leaving. That's nice to meet you guys.'' Elisabeth said. ''Bye Artit and take care, Sira.''

''Bye / Thanks!'' said Artit and Sira.

Elisabeth's house

''Thank you for sending me home, sweety.'' said Elisabeth as she unclose the car security belt.

''There you go again!''

''What?!'' asked Elisabeth jokily and get you-know-what look from Chat. ''Sweety?'' she asked. ''Ok..ok. I
won't call you that again. I was just kidding.'' Chat smiled cus he also know that. ''Your wife is misunderstanding us. You better go and
explain it to her that I have got my own man.''

''Yeah yah, and you ruined my happy moment with her early!'' Chat said like he was scolding her.

''Happy moment? Oh,...you mean that..hug?''

''That too. And I get to know from the doctor today that he is pragnet with my child. But if she didn't
faint today, I won't know it and she won't tell me.'' He explain.

''Wow, Can I congrat you in advance?'' Chat nods cus he was sure that this time Sira won't get away from him
easily. ''Man, I'm so happy for you..and I hope you guys will have a happy family soon.''

''Thanks, Elisabeth.''

Sira's hotelroom

Chat come to send Sira and Artit to their room as he has said. Sira invited him for a cup coffe as she
saw that he have to drive home late at night.

''Mommy, can't daddy sleep here with us tonight?'' asked Artit ask they were drinking coffe.

''I don't think it would be appraciated nakab, Sun.'' she said to hers son cus she believe that Elisabeth
won't like it. Chat who was drinking look upp from his cup.

''Why?'' Artit ask again but Sira chose to not answer him cus she don't want to tell Artit that his father is
having someone else by his side now.

''I think I'll be sleeping here too, Sira.'' Chat said and saw the you-can't look on Sira's face. ''I mean
you just fainted today and I'm not sure when you will faint again. If you do Sun can't help you. Look, I will wait and see tonight and if
you are really fine I will go back to aunt Supaa's house tomorrow.''

''You can't do that?!'' Sira said but it was almost a yell and she have to low down hers voice when she
realise that Artit was sitting with them. ''This is my room!'' She let him know that she rule what is happening in this room and that
she don't want him here.

''Mommy, Please.'' beg Artit with his poppy face. ''Can't daddy sleep with us tonight?''

''Ok!..ok.'' Sira give in. ''But your father have to sleep at the sofa.'' Artit turn to look at Chat and
Chat smirked.

''Anything you want.'' he said and look at her smiling. Happy that she referred him as Artit's father and
Sira just want to stuck hers finger at thoe eyes of him.

Bedroom

''You have to sleep now.'' said Sira to Artit when she has tell him a night story.

''Kab, mommy.'' he said yawning. ''Good night kab.''

''Good night kab, sweety!'' she said and give him a kiss on his forehead.

''Is he sleeping?'' asked Chat with a whispering. Sira turn to look at him sureprisely cus she didn't when
he entered their's room. ''Sorry if I scared you.'' Sira stepped out from the bed and pulled Chat with her outside.

Livingroom

''You know what?'' Sira said, sitting on the sofa as he was really mad at her. ''You shouldn't be doing
this.''

''Do what?'' he asked as he didn't know what she mean even though he knew.

''All this!'' she said, breathing in as she couldn't bear it anymore. ''You make me think that you still
care about me..about us!''

''And who say I don't?'' Sira look at him with the look do-you-know-what-you-are-saying. But his sudden
confess sureprised her even more and she don't know if she should believe him or not.''I still love you and I will always do.'' She sat
there, frozen in the sureprise position without any sound from her. ''I know that it's hard for you to believe but could you give me a
chance to prove you .. That you are the only one I love.People say we don't know what we have until we lose it and I'm in that situation
now.'' he grab a hold of hers hands. ''I won't let you go this time. I want to be by your side when you give birth to our child that will
born. I won't let to face that alone as you had with our son Artit.'' he wiped the tears that slide down from hers cheek.''Let get marry!''

''…....'' nothing come out from Sira's mouth as she was shock that he confess his feeling and asked
her to marry. ''But how about Elisabeth? You can't just leave her.'' Chat chuckled cus he know what the truth is. ''Why are you making
that face?''

''Are you going to marry me if I say Elisabeth and I are just friends?''

''You must be kidding.'' she said, doesn't dare to believe him as she was afraid he might just playing
with hers feeling again.

''Sira, believe me.'' he come a little closer to her and theirs nose were almost touched with each other.
''She has already 2 childs. Like us, when you give birth to little Chat or little Sira inside you.'' Sira smiled along Chat when she was
sure that he mean everything he said to her. Chat was about to go in for a kiss but Sira slightly turned the other way which make Chat to
chuckled a litlle. ''Now give me some happy answer for me.'' Sira turn to face him again and he waited patiently for hers answer
without complaining. Sira huged him instead of saying with words and Chat returned the hug and tightned it.

''Mommy.'' both Chat and Sira turn to look at the voice direction and saw Artit at the door way. He wasn't
really asleep when Chat and Sira go out from the room and was listening for their coversation. ''Are you guys brawling?'' he look
at them with a sad face which make both Sira and Chat to look at each other.

''No, not at all.'' Chat said, going to his son as Sira fallowed behind.

''Aren't you sleeping?'' Sira asked and Artit shoke his head. ''Then if you go sleep now your father will be
with you everydays from now on. I promise!'' Chat look at her and get a smile from her. Artit was confused at first but when he understand
what Sira mean he jumped in happiness.

''Yeahh! Daddy is staying with us. I have to tell uncle Sam and aunt Riya.''

''You can phone them tomorrow. Now, go and sleep kab, Sun.''

''Then I guess I can sleep with you guys too. Sleeping here is so lonely.'' he said and go take the
pillow and blanket that Sira has brought for him. Sira just smiled looking at him and fallowed with her son to bedroom.

The next day

It was 12 o'clock and Artit was talking with Sam and Riya on the phone about the great news of Chat and Sira.

Sira was sitting at the balcony when Chat come to her with a glas of warm milk for her.

''Here, for you.'' he said and hand it to her.

''Thanks ka.'' she said and get a kiss from him on hers neck.

''What are you looking at?'' he ask her when he saw her holding a piece of papper. Sira give it to him.

''Aww, that's my photo.'' he said and look at her.

''I asked it from aunt Supaa.'' she said and he asked her why.''Because this photo belong to me too.''
Chat didn't get how it belong to her. ''You know, this guy here steal my first kiss at that night. He was my very first crush.'' she said
pointing at the guy in the middle.

''Hay, It's me. Then you must be this girl.'' Chat pointed at the girl beside him in the photo and get a
smile from Sira. ''Then you are my first crush too.''

''Funny that without seeing each others face we love each other and when we meet and see each others face we
hated each other. And now we meet again and fall in love with each other.'' Sira said and can't help but to laugh at what the fate
brought to them.

''The past didn't metter as long as I have you by my side from now on, Sira.'' Chat said and take hers hand
and kissed every finger of it. ''After all we are fated to be....''

''Together?'' Sira asked jokily.

''Yes, together.'' he said and repeat it again. ''We are fated to be together.'' Sira smiled and Chat was
about to go in for a kiss. He looked at the lips that smiling and get closer to them but before he get to kiss them Artit run and sat
between him and Sira. ''So what did your uncle and aunt say?'' he asked disspointed that he can't kiss Sira as Sira was smiling at his
pouting face. Artit who didn't know that he has ruined his father's happy moment answered happily.

''They say they are happy that daddy and mommy has found each other again.''

The End

Sorry that it has been a long chap to read, but I wanted to give this as Christmas gift to who read this fiction. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

Sunni

sarNie Egg
Thanks for finished the ff for us! I enjoyed reading this ff so much! What a sweet ending :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for finish this story. 

I'm a day late but wish you a Merry Christmas Cheeraka.  :xmas: