Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i tried giving this lakorn a shot...i just saw the first tape...and it was hard getting through it...i mean the storyline seems interesting but...i don't like the pacing...i mean like nothing happened...and also i think jui is an awful actress her posture's bad...she has no idea what to do with her arms and hands...and i'll just stop there.

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is okay. love jui's outfit. she always have her own style of clothes. it's going pretty well. can't wait until his stepmother finds out the truth about him. Sawich is so hot. why does he have to play co-actor? i like him better when he plays the main actor.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Me too i just don't like her no offense but she is not nang'eg material for me too.She don't shand out like you say sunrise i just can't even start to watch cause i just can't stand her.
I think Jui is perfect to play this character, alittle bit aggressive, and hard worker. Most new nang ake these days are too young to play the role. I think the Director pick the right choice to get Jui...but I think it is Num...that they should have pick a different pra ake...maybe like Chakrit. I think Chakrit is very good in revenge lakorn, actually he is good in all types of lakorn. Num just looks darn tired. If tho I think both are good lookin.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
I think Jui is pretty...she has that thai natural beauty (tan), has a face of a model and I like her voice when she talks...sound sweet and sincere...doesn't sound annoying like some nang ake when they talk. I saw some of her interview...adore her personality if tho it might be alittle manly, ting tong but definetly fun to be around with. They will interview her, Num and Bee on Jun Pun Dao ch.7 tonight in IPTV.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u serious ?...bee and namfon again...yay......i always wanted them to pair up again.....
anyways jui knows the truth now and she is trying to get her mom to give back the company with out num getting the revenge

myx

sArNieZ
is bee going to be the pra'ek for the his new lakorn?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
khon lady know who paul is now now she hating on nan even more next epi. more drama and fighting scene between paul and nakorn

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Bee's new lakorn he is the main pr'eak and Namfon main nang'eak. There is one more couple. Tha lakorn does not look as interesting as the ones they did together before. It is comedy. The title is called Na Mo Hero Pu Na Rak, there's already 4 episode out at obizgo but it's only about 20 minutes each.

I wonder what happens to bee's character at the end b/c 1) he loves jui so much, but she only loves him like an uncle 2) he killed num's dad :eek:

Can't wait to watch how it all ends.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
num doesnt know bee kill his dad if he did he be super mad next episode is interesting num took jui and tie her up so she wont be in his way with the plan yea bee is getting very aggressive

nolee

sarNie Adult
I think the Dan guy is sooo cute lol. but I find it annoying that they speak half english/half thai alll the time like "I____You____" lol. They need more scenes with Num & Jui together.. the whole time it was with Jarunee and Num. Jarunee's character is so funny to me, she's the only reason why I'm still watching LOL.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
shes going to turn crazy after losing everything and knowing the person she love backstab her

lovelana

sarNie Egg
I think that this lakorn is ok, getting better actually. the beginning felt very dragging.
I totally agree that Num doesn't look his greatest here. I love him so much, so I still have to watch this till the end. as for Jui, i think she is n.ek material.she's very pretty. But Num and Jui don't really have the chemistry together, not like Num and kob. Num and Aum also have a very strong chemistry together.
Does anyone know if the name of the diamond company they use for this lakorn? is Klaw diamond the actual name?
thanks

Vanida

Save World Save Life
today episode was good episode 13 going be more action feel bad for jui and num it seem like its going end next week or hopefully tomorrow usually num lakorn isnt that long since he a busy person I dont lakorns so long

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they don't give much love scene to jui and num in this lakorn episode 13 was so sad the part where num made jui eat the rice soup and he count to 3 if she dont and she did she was crying and her face is so sad awwwwww gosh num so mean to her lol but yea i starting to like jui from this lakorn she isnt that bad trust me theres neak ch7 who suck they her and i dont really think num and aum look good together only one thing that make they look good they both have the good looking face and skinny size and aum seem like the show off girl and she isnt num type rather see him with kob then her or jui again like jui not cocky and is funny in real life.