Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I not a fan of Jui I'm sorry....Try to watch it, finished episode 1, but couldn't continue because to me Jui is not N'ake material...she tends to blend in with the other characters, instead of standing out like N'akes and P'akes in lakorns. Not to say her acting is weak, she couldn't even make me pity her when she's crying and getting abuse by that woman. The stroyline is good, but I wish it would have been some other N'ake(s). But I guess ch7 have only small varieties of N'akes, unlike ch3. Sorry, just my opinion.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Me too i just don't like her no offense but she is not nang'eg material for me too.She don't shand out like you say sunrise i just can't even start to watch cause i just can't stand her.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with some of you guys up there....in this lakorn...Jui looks so old in here...maybe it's her color hair or something. She's changed so much from the last time I saw her lakorn...opposite Vee.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol i dont like jui not her fan but shes ok r but the storyline is pretty good watching it like to see num haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
she pretty and have a nice womanly body . I think Jui , bezn and cherry have similar characteristics in look wise prolly the mature look

vina_lek

jui actually doesn't whoa me either, but i think it's either her looks or acting skills that fits the characters she has played in lakorn very well. like in sai nam 3 cheevit, i really can't imagine anyone else playing... also in that lakorn w/ her & cee. she did a great job.

i can't wait for the next eps. ;)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
bee sawich is in this lakorn right? if so, mann.. what happen to him?

he should play pra-ek roles than the bad guys. missed him.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys that this lakorn is not that good. Not what I had expected but I disagree about the part on Jui. I think she looks reall pretty in this one and I think she fits to be nang'ek because she is so pretty in my opinion. On the other hand, I think Num needs to take better care of himself because he is not looking good at all in here. He looks so tired and I hate his long hair. I've been his fan for long time and I've never seen him look this bad before. I can't find myself attracted to him this one because usually my heart melts when I see him onscreen.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wanna see episode 7 yea miss bee being peak but i think his peak role is finish i still think he should go back

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you guys that this lakorn is not that good. Not what I had expected but I disagree about the part on Jui. I think she looks reall pretty in this one and I think she fits to be nang'ek because she is so pretty in my opinion. On the other hand, I think Num needs to take better care of himself because he is not looking good at all in here. He looks so tired and I hate his long hair. I've been his fan for long time and I've never seen him look this bad before. I can't find myself attracted to him this one because usually my heart melts when I see him onscreen.

YEAh!! i think Jui is sooo preetty too! i love her hair, her skin tone, her diamond shaped eyes! i think she's sooo pretty and her voice is pleasing too! i think she's a great n'ek. I agree too that num needs to take better care of himself!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
naaaah UH! JUI is one of the prettiest & best nang'eks man(= i love her character and everything. some other nang'eks gotta learn from her! Ha!

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
w/me i'm content w/the casts, the bad adopted mom, and that uncle of hers makes me wanna strangle them to death for reals so i guess they done their jobs....

i sincerely hope that they'll put those 2 murdering-lovers behind bars in the end, like what they did to that 2 bad scheming mother and daughter in duang-jai patihan......for it's more satisfying....for me..... that foster mom and that uncle Errrrrr.....they both deserve some really long over-due jail-time....!!!!!!

oh and anxiously awaiting the next installment of this series...... really enjoying and annoyingly watching it.....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree. Jui is very pretty...I like her alot although I haven't been able to watch much of her lakorns b/c I usually don't like the pr'ake that stars opposite her. I liked the storyline of the one she did with Vee but don't like Vee so didn't keep watching...I'm not a big fan of Num either. But the minute she stars with a pr'ake I like, I will for sure watch her lakorns.

vina_lek

besides from sleeping w/ the evil one & killing num's dad, bee sawich's character seems really nice. his love towards jui is so... :spin:

glad num is being nicer to jui now & knows she's loyal to his parents. should be some sweet scenes coming up! :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWW! it was so cute when jui was in the hospital and Num came out of nowhere and held her hand:) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: how frigggggen CUTE! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I not a fan of Jui I'm sorry....Try to watch it, finished episode 1, but couldn't continue because to me Jui is not N'ake material...she tends to blend in with the other characters, instead of standing out like N'akes and P'akes in lakorns. Not to say her acting is weak, she couldn't even make me pity her when she's crying and getting abuse by that woman. The stroyline is good, but I wish it would have been some other N'ake(s). But I guess ch7 have only small varieties of N'akes, unlike ch3. Sorry, just my opinion.
Honestly, I don't think she that pretty.. I can never finish her lakorn.. I love Num , but sorry i can't stand Jui

Vanida

Save World Save Life
havent really watch episode 8 and not even start on episode 9 but my uncle say next episode num will tell jui who he is i still have to watch epi. 9 haha not alot of people like jui i dont like her either but she ok better then some other neaks

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait til next week b/c he will tell her who he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Jui is way better than a lot of the new and young nang'ek.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm a jui fan!!!!! :) I'm not watching this lakorn though for some reason........ I think i'm waiting for the whole thing to come out.