Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
This movie look tempting, need to watch it. I love movie, where p'ek take revenge. I hope it is notg dragging and none sense as Leurd Nai Din.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
this is actually intresting...never liked any of nom's lakorn that much..only the one with ann...he so need to pair up with ann again...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I like num ch7 better this actually a good lakorn for him wouldn't think he and jui make a cute couple here.

moilee

sarNie Adult
My opinion.....the actresses that Num had the most chemistry were Kob and Vicky. I would love to see Num&Vicky again. I don't agree that Num&Ann had this chemistry in this lakorn that he did together. I thought it was boring. I like the 80's version ten times better. Although, I saw Ann's past lakorns that she did opposite Johny and Pete. Johny&Ann and Johny&Ann had better chemistry than Num&Ann.....that is my opinion.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i agree num has chemistry with kob the best
dunno about vicky...didnt see that lakorn that they did together

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
don't know about you guys but to me num matches with all his n'ek...
there isn't really a girl that play with num that didn't have chemistry with him haha
maybe i was just too much of his fan that why in my eye it look like he have chemistry with all his n'ek

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree that the lakorn that he did with Ann was such a disappointment to me. I thought two great actors getting paired up together would be great but they had no chemistry together.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree that the lakorn that he did with Ann was such a disappointment to me. I thought two great actors getting paired up together would be great but they had no chemistry together. But maybe it was just the storyline that was just plain boring.

vina_lek

this lakorn is pretty good... kind of dramatic for my taste but still good. i like the storyline, & i haven't watched a num lakorn since nai dokmai w/ him & janie.

who is that guy who sleeps w/ the evil lady? he looks like one of the pra'egs from long ago. i forget his name, but they look so alike! :huh:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea bee sawich used to be peak all the time back then now he play supporting roles or evil roles haha

vina_lek

i haven't even seen ep. 4 yet. :p it's amazing how jui lets that lady abuse her. :huh:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea but jui character is weak and nice and smart lol i like when they were at the beach and jui try to help num up and he landed on top of her and kiss wow yea his friend is so dorky

vina_lek

i see jui's character as very strong but just does anything to keep the company going... even pleasing the crazy evil lady. i love her character a lot... very sweet & loyal... a little too loyal ;) . what is up w/ the dude who was her ex? what's his story? he seems annoying. ^_^

yea. it was a cute scene. she let him kiss her!!! i didn't know she was developing feelings already esp. since he keeps antagonizing her about everything!